A Room with a View

Story Info
I realise I can see into my neighbour's bathroom.
1.3k words
4.31
31.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wesleyfonda
wesleyfonda
15 Followers

Sometimes in life, opportunities present themselves to you when you least expect them to. The tale I'm about to tell you happened a few years ago now but, for reasons that will soon become clear, lives on in my mind's eye.

My next door neighbour, Dave, had been seconded to the Middle East for work. Since the duration would be a minimum of a year but could well be longer, he decided to put his house up for rent while he was away. Being a Londoner, although a suburbanite, I tend to keep myself to myself and rarely get involved in other people's business and much prefer them to do the same with mine. So, although Dave had let me know his plans to rent out the house, we never discussed who he would be renting it to because, to be frank, it was absolutely nothing to do with me. I knew the date that he was moving and figured that someone else would move in at some point after that.

A few weeks after Dave left, I saw two cars parked on his drive that I'd not seen before so assumed that his new tenants must have moved in. A few days later, I was working from home in my study at the front of the house when I saw what I presumed were the new tenants arriving home. They were two young women, in their mid twenties I had guessed, so around 20 years my junior, both relatively slim, one with blonde hair and the other a redhead.

One early Autumn day, I was outside in my front garden having a bit of a tidy up when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hello there"

I turned to see that it was my blonde haired neighbour.

"Hi. I'm Wesley. Pleased to meet you. How are you settling in?"

"Oh great, thanks. I'm Claire by the way. I can't believe we've been living here for nearly 3 months but have only just met."

"Everybody lives such busy lives these days. I did see you a few weeks ago when I was inside when you were coming home with your friend."

"That would've been my housemate, Rachel. We work together at the primary school down the road. We're both in our first year of teaching practice."

"I hear it's a great school. I hope you're both enjoying the house and the area. Feel free to knock if there is anything you need."

"I will. Thanks Wesley and great to meet you at last."

As Autumn drew on, the nights began to draw in and it was dark not long after 4pm. In hindsight, I now realise that the darkness contributed to the events that would unfold on that November day. I was working in my office again when I noticed a light come on out of the corner of my eye. My house is set back slightly from Dave's which means that I can see most of the side of his place. The light was in the bathroom so has frosted glass for privacy. It had never caught my attention before but I think that Dave generally left the blind pulled down most of the time. This wasn't the case on this occasion.

As I watched, I could see the blur of a figure moving around the bathroom, framed by the darkness of the surrounding wall and sky. As the figure came towards the window, I realised that it must be Rachel as I could make out that they had red hair. Just then, I saw something drop off her shoulders and presumably fall the floor. Unless I was mistaken, it was a robe and that she must now either be in her underwear or naked. As the figure moved back across the room, I realised that she must be taking a shower which answered my earlier; she was naked. What the view lacked in detail, my mind made up for in imagination. Imagining the water caressing her body as Rachel soaped her skin and hair, cascading over her curves. I was sharing such an intimate moment with her, yet she had no idea.

A few minutes later, I watched as Rachel left the shower and came back to the window. I assumed that the sink was under the window and that she had come to brush her hair in a mirror on the windowsill. I had already felt my cock beginning to grow but what happened next finished the job. I saw Rachel grab a bottle of something from the windowsill, pour whatever it was into her hands before rubbing them together then stroking the tops of her arms with what I now presumed was moisturiser. After she had worked from her shoulders down to her forearms, I watched as she poured more moisturiser into her hands and began cupping her breasts. Her palms swept under her breasts before rising to coat and massage the front and her nipples. To this day, I don't know whether I saw it or imagined it but my vision was drawn to her spending a quite some time on her nipples and I assumed and hoped she was enjoying the sensation.

As the realisation that I was watching this beautiful young woman creaming her breasts, with neither her knowledge or permission, my right hand naturally strayed to my groin as I began to stroke my cock through my trousers. It wasn't long before I unzipped my fly, pulled it out and began stroking in earnest.

As well as the privacy glass on Dave's window, the voile curtain on my own was obstructing my view of Rachel's preening so I pulled it slightly to one side. As I stood there in front of my own window, stroking my now rock-hard member it dawned on me that should anyone look up, they would have the opportunity to see what I was doing. Rather than deterring me, this only aroused me further.

I continued to watch as Rachel appeared to raise her left leg onto what I assumed was either the bath or the toilet. Although the window didn't come down very far, I was able to watch as she began to cream her thighs. As I continued to watch, I could feel my orgasm growing close.

Just before I was about to reach the point of no return, my doorbell rang which brought me back to earth with a heavy bump. As I rearranged my clothes and headed downstairs to see who it was, I suddenly realised that whoever had rung my bell would have had to walk up my path and could easily have looked up and seen me.

I opened the door. It was Claire, holding a bottle of wine.

"Hi Wesley. You know you said to knock if there was anything I needed?"

"Yes?"

"Well, I appear to have purchased the only bottle of Merlot left in London with an actual cork. Do you have a corkscrew that I could use quickly?"

"Of course. Please come in."

As I led the way to the kitchen, I asked Claire how her day had been.

"Oh absolutely manic." she responded. "Rachel and I have been running around at work all day getting ready for assessments next week."

Having located it from the middle drawer, I passed the corkscrew to Rachel as she continued.

"We decided that we both needed a relaxing night in hence me going to get the wine."

I could see she was struggling with the cork.

"May I help?"

"Oh, yes please." she said, sounding slightly defeated.

I took the bottle from her and continued where her attempts left off to finish removing the cork.

"Thank you, Wesley. Once you've opened that, I'll be out of your way as I want to hop in the shower. Rachel's already had hers. But then you know that already, don't you?"

The cork popped free.

wesleyfonda
wesleyfonda
15 Followers