A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Dancing at a birthday party!
1.2k words
4.16
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

One of my dearest and close friends with benefits asked me for a huge favor. "Can you do a birthday strip tease for my husband?"

This is a moment. A moment when you wonder if your friend is testing her husband or testing you. Or, even worse, testing the both of you.

After my wild imagination halted, she affirmed me she discussed the stripper options with him, he didn't want a stranger dancing around him.

Wondering if this step in that direction could spoil our beneficial relationship, I said yes. Because she and I know each other very well, and her husband knows we are those two women that bond personally and sexually.

"I will think of something special." I assured her.

So my imagination goes into full gear, and I created the ultimate birthday event, all I needed was ten painter caps, one men's white t-shirt, size extra-large. A pair of white painter's pants size 38 x 36, and twenty containers of body paint.

Yes, body paint.

A quick shopping trip, new hairdo, and body waxing in a few discreet places and I'm ready for a fun party.

The house the party is at isn't decorated for a birthday party, but the deco is a stylish arrangement for a savvy group of people.

I wore a cool summer dress to mingle with the guests before the main event begins. I introduced myself to each couple. Ten couples, twenty people and me.

Each couple had distinctive personalities, and I caught on to the sexual vibes from each couple.

They knew they were in for a treat, and the anticipation was expressed with the hang shakes from the men and the gentle touches from the women. Touches on my bare skin with a slight caress is the hint that I am allowed to talk to their husband, but don't touch.

My performance was going to be out on the patio, by the swimming pool. Mentally, I had to remind myself to keep away from the edge of the pool with my four-inch-high heels.

I handed a white cap to each couple as they all began sitting down in the chairs.

The guests were all seated on the patio and warned. I had one rule: no touching me. I make the rules and if the rules are broken, I leave.

I went inside and asked the birthday boy to change into his white coverall and go out to the patio and join his guests. I went into the guest bathroom and changed my clothing.

Bev, the birthday boy's wife, motioned to me, and she started with some light rhythm and blues music. I danced out onto the patio and made eye contact with Jay, the birthday boy. I winked at him and began my first dance.

The guests were seated like a chess board game, with enough space between each couple, to allow me to dance near each guest. So, I can give each person a little attention.

Yes, this is a performance for Jay, but I wanted everyone to remember his party. My body sways and bends as I begin removing my coveralls, slowly unzipping the front, revealing my black lace bra and matching panties. I sit on the cool cement patio ground and have a woman pull the coverall legs over my black high heel.

Her smile is exciting but her gentle fingertips on my ankle was near orgasmic. I like a woman that knows about erogenous zones.

I crawl over to another couple and ease my way up in front of them. Enjoying their smiles as well. I continue dancing around each couple for one minute more.

When the music changed to classy Eartha Kitt song, I asked help removing my bra from Bev. Allowing Bev to unhook my bra and slowly sliding the straps off my shoulders.

I laid my bra on Jay's lap and danced around him for a couple of seconds. Teasing him with touches and light whispers in his ear, bending over and adjusting the straps on my shoes.

I danced over to each couple and kneeled in front of each couple, taking a hand from man and woman and allowing them a gentle squeeze on my breasts, at the same time.

This created erections on some of the men and the women were also fidgeting in their seats. I danced over to one woman and asked for assistance in removing my g string.

He obliged me and slowly removed my g string. Facing him my ass was bending over for the other guests.

Jay moaned when he viewed my neatly trimmed pussy. A new song began, and I motioned to Bev to bring out the paints.

Each couple received two colors of body paint, and each couple smiled as they realized they too were going to be party of the dance.

I began with Bev, and her intricate touches as she painted a happy face on my right tit. The sparkle in her eyes gave me the hint she was already wet.

I danced over to a couple and enjoyed being their canvas for the artwork. Their fingers touch my skin as they finger-painted on my body. Sending hot spasms throughout my body.

Once I was covered with body paint from my neck to my toes, I asked Jay to lay down on the chaise lounge.

The lounger was a perfect height for me to dance around him and lay on him as well.

I first began by smearing the paint with my fingertips, rubbing the paint all over my body, stopping at my nipples and making circles on the cheek of my ass.

I laid my back onto the front of his coveralls. I press my hips against his and let the paint from my body smear onto his coveralls. He turned over and I asked an enthusiastic couple to apply more paint to my front, and I bent over and laid by back onto his back. Leaving the impression of my perfectly rounded tits on the back of his coveralls.

I then straddled his body,

I straddled Jay exposing my creamy box to him, I leaned over to expose my wetness to his guests, as I whispered, "Happy Birthday."

I stood up and slowly danced over his face. I slowly sat down on his hat. Leaving the impression of my painted pussy on his hat.

The moans of excitement were the reward for my work. I danced away from Jay and went to each couple and let them rub more paint on my thighs, and I sat on whomever wanted to be the wearer of the hat.

Most of the women were the ones who chose to wear the hats. One man got to wear the hat, and the woman flicked my clit, as she applied more paint on my thighs. When I sat on her husband's hat, I tightened my thigh muscles on his head, and his cock instantly got hard in his pants.

I asked for assistance from the women to help me wash the paint off my body. Bev let me use the outdoor shower by the pool, and each woman enjoyed washing my body.

One woman slipped her finger into my pussy as I kissed her. One woman sucked on my tit as another woman squeezed my ass. I couldn't hold my excitement in with all the attention. I asked Bev to slide a finger in my ass, and I came with three strokes in me.

Bev told me she had inquires of people wanting me to be at their parties, and I simply answered no.

This was a onetime event.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers