Heather Shows Off

Story Info
A fit work-from-home MILF shows off for the new neighbor.
6.7k words
4.7
36.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was marathon training season, and that meant I was out every morning as soon as my husband left for work. Our neighborhood was built along the river that divided our county from the next, and the developers were nice enough to pave some good trails for me. Sure, they weren't just for me, but for the time being they were- we had moved into the development early, and so far I hadn't seen anyone else on them in the mornings. I liked to get out before the heat picked up; let the families and dog-walkers take the trail in the evenings. For the mornings, it was all mine.

I'm 32 years old, but my husband swears I look mid-twenties at most. My age has never been a big issue for me like it is for some women, probably because I had kids early. The children are school-aged now, and their campus is close to my husband's work. He drops them off in the morning and I pick them up when the day is out. I'm a book editor, and since my work is freelance I get to set my own schedule. From March to September, my schedule is similar most days- after I get the kids ready for school and hubby drives them off, I run anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, then home for a quick shower. Hair and makeup for the day, and the laptop comes open for work until it's time to grab the kiddos. A few hours of work before their school is out, a few hours of play once I pick them up, and a few more hours of work after they go to bed. After that it's either time for a few pages of whatever new trashy romance novel I picked up from the office or time for some less-than-spontaneous sex. Harry likes it on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, although I'm not sure he's aware of just how predictable he is. I could use a bit more, but it's never overwhelming as it is, so I don't see the point in asking to fake it a few more nights a week. My little pink dildo gets me by just fine.

Tuesday started like every other morning, getting the kids and myself ready for the day. When I was pouring milk into their cereal, I happened to glance out the window just as a moving van was driving past. This was a regular occurrence lately as the rest of the subdivision sold out, and I decided to run the streets before turning onto the trail today, to see which formerly vacant house was now finished and occupied.

The kids finished up and I escorted them out the door with a peck for Harry before heading upstairs to throw on my running shoes. Today's ensemble was simple- some black running shorts with little white stripes, a white sports bra, and my trusty running shoes. I liked this particular outfit because it kept most of my legs out in the sun- being a runner meant some tan lines were unavoidable, but I did prefer to be able to wear skirts without looking two-toned. This particular bra also left only a criss-cross pattern of very skinny straps on my back, which I thought was sexy. I threw my hair up into the usual high pony, stretched a bit and threw on some sunscreen before heading out for my jog.

I had planned to circle through the neighborhood a few times until I found the moving truck, but all I had to do was turn left. Apparently the builders had finally sold the house next to ours. It had been complete for a few months, but it was nice having it vacant during that time. I still hadn't gotten used to the tiny lots that are popular these days; Harry and I joked often that you could high five your neighbor without leaving your house.

Both our house and the neighbor's were two stories, with all the bedrooms on the second floor. They were actually mirrored floor plans, although with different finishes and different paint so that not everyone would notice. But this meant that our master bedroom window faced straight into the neighbor's, and vice versa. The first morning without drapes was a bit surprising, to say the least. I made Harry buy drapes our second night there, although we had to wait a month for a handyman from the website to install them. (Harry was terrible at that kind of stuff. Really, at most of the traditionally manly stuff. But he did bring home the bacon, and he was a good father. It worked for us.)

As I put my headphones in and prepared to run, I was pleasantly surprised when the neighbor's door opened. I had wanted to meet the new neighbor as soon as possible, and this saved the awkward moment of standing on the porch and ringing the doorbell. He was a few inches taller than I was, and seemed to be in pretty good shape. In fact, he seemed also dressed to run, with basketball shorts and a sleeveless tee that showed off a nice firm set of biceps. His headphones hung around his neck, and he was messing with his phone, giving me a chance to check him out unobserved.

His chest was broad, his body seemed like a nice V shape, and I found myself wondering if he had those sexy lines from his abs down to that slight bulge I saw hiding in his shorts. I felt my breath quicken just a bit and my nipples strain against their fabric constraints... I hadn't realized I was this horny until now. My eyes begrudgingly left his muscular arms and chest to scan a more appropriate place, and took in his light blond hair and angular jaw. He was a classic All-American young man, and if he didn't grow up in Iowa it must have been somewhere damn close.

I skipped up his walk and removed my headphones as he glanced up and jumped a bit.

"Good morning! Sorry to startle you," I said, "but I wanted to introduce myself and sort of welcome you to the neighborhood. I'm Heather." I pointed to my house next door and then offered a handshake.

"Hi Heather! Sorry, I guess I was off in my own world. Trying to get a quick run in before it gets too hot." He shook my hand, and when I stared he must have realized that he forgot to give me his name. "Oh, shit- sorry. Blake. I'm Blake."

"Well hi Blake, it's nice to meet you. If you need anything, I'm just right over the fence there."

"Actually," he paused, "you look like you might know the right places to run around here?" He blushed slightly even though the compliment was so mild it barely counted.

"Sure, there's a great trail right behind that row of houses there," I pointed across the street from us. "I'm actually headed there now if you want to tag along."

He seemed hesitant, but did begin jogging with me with gratitude. When we got to the path he decided to split off for the short route while I took the long one, and we agreed to meet properly and have each other over for dinner soon- all the normal pleasantries. As I put my headphones back in and took off the trail I looked over my shoulder and saw him doing the same. He almost tripped as he tried to whip his head around, feeling caught I guess even though I was checking out his butt as much as he was checking out mine. I giggled and continued on down the trail, my podcast soon replacing any thoughts of Blake or his muscular chest.

After an hour my watch vibrated at me to get my ass home, so I finished the trail's loop one last time and jogged up to my driveway. Blake was nowhere to be seen. I headed upstairs and turned on the shower, peeling my sweaty clothes off and tossing them into the hamper. I relished the feeling of the air conditioning on my skin, and my nipples hardened as I walked from the bedroom to the shower. The water was warm, and I took my time with my loofah, enjoying the cascading stream. My hands roamed as I let the conditioner rinse out of my hair, squeezing my firm breast before creeping down my tight navel. The image of Blake's chest and arms snuck into my mind as my fingertips brushed through my pubic hair, which I currently had trimmed into a neat triangle. I thought about Blake removing his shirt just as I had moments ago, and my middle finger found my clit and rubbed lightly. Picturing him pulling it over his head, revealing a chiseled six-pack, my fingernail tracing from rippling muscle to rippling muscle, then down to grab inside his shorts...

I sighed and reluctantly moved my hand away, knowing that the water would run cold before I could bring myself to orgasm this way. I finished rinsing off and exited the shower, dried off, and wrapped my hair up in the towel like always. Since the kids had reached school age, and Harry wasn't home during the day, I often roamed the house naked until I actually began work in earnest. My daily chores (hair and makeup, whatever dishes we used for breakfast, a glass of orange juice every day) didn't require clothing, and although I usually picked the day's outfit soon after my shower, it often languished on the bed until ten o'clock or so. Today I picked a nice yellow sundress to match the beautiful weather, and was flipping through my underwear drawer when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

FUCK, I had a neighbor now! I hadn't checked the drapes, and they were open about a foot or two, looking straight into my bedroom! The movement in the house next door was of course Blake, and I quickly stepped behind the curtain to cover myself. I tried to calm my breathing, and stole a glance around the curtain to see if he was still there.

Hmm. It appeared Blake was on a similar schedule to mine. He was pacing his master bedroom, clad in a white towel... and nothing else. His hand ran through his hair as he scrolled his phone, and fuck was that chest nice. Maybe the six-pack from my imagination was a bit exaggerated, but he did have a strong chest and a flat tummy. And those arms...

I felt a warmth growing between my legs, and suddenly felt ashamed that I was leering at my neighbor like a peeping tom. I popped back behind the curtain, but my hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it crept to my nipple and pulled gently. I realized I was breathing heavily, and shook my head to clear my thoughts. I wasn't sure how much Blake could see if he looked over, but just to be safe I shut the curtains the rest of the way, and continued getting ready for the day.

When I finally threw my sundress over my head and sat down at my home desk for work, I decided to forego my usual bra and panties. The feeling of the fabric against my nipples was exciting when I moved (or gently rubbed), and the lack of panties felt comfortable and freeing. I wasn't sure why exactly I had chosen to go commando today, because it wasn't like I was showing off for anyone in particular... but I guess if I was honest with myself the possibility of Blake seeing me kept running through my mind, as improbable as it was. The only one who would see anything today was Harry, and he had stopped really looking ages ago.

I got to work, all thoughts of drapes and in-shape neighbors lost as I edited an atrocious piece of science fiction drudgery that would be lucky to make it to print. Hey, I got paid whether the author got published or not- I could fix a lot of mistakes, but a broken plot wasn't one of them. Soon enough it was time to pick the kids up from school (driving through the lot with no panties on was exciting, but there were no sexy dads there today to appreciate it) and start on dinner. I spent the whole day in nothing but a sundress and sneakers, and the closest Harry got to noticing was a brush of my ass when he pushed by me to get to the refrigerator. I even made a show of bending at the waist to pull dessert from the oven, my skirt riding up to show just a peek of my well-earned ass... nothing. Didn't even look up. Oh well; sometimes marriage is like that, I guess.

It was Tuesday night, but when 9:00 rolled around, Harry didn't turn the TV off like usual. The playoffs were on, and I guess that was better than sex. Disappointed, I headed up to the bedroom and traded out my sundress for a surprisingly similar negligee before crawling under the sheets. I hadn't cum in almost a week, and my hand crept down to my crotch as I glanced over at the drapes, still closed from earlier today. I lightly brushed my pussy lips as I wondered what Blake was up to now. Was he the type of guy to leave his woman unsatisfied and watch the game? Would he be working out now, getting those muscles nice and shiny with sweat? Maybe he just roamed the house naked, cock swinging as he paced...

My breath quickened and my eyes fluttered closed as I dipped a finger inside myself, picturing my neighbor's muscular form. I pushed my finger in and drew it out agonizingly slowly, imagining Blake teasing me with his fingers and his breath. Before I could really get going I heard the telltale sound of the lock downstairs, as Harry checked the doors before heading to bed. Damn his interruption.

A naughty idea popped into my head just in time, and I jumped out of bed and headed to the drapes. I pulled them open about two feet, and gazed across the fence to see if I could catch a glimpse of Blake, or if he would see me. It sent a shiver of excitement up my spine thinking about him noticing me in my sleepwear, although I guessed that with the light behind me he wouldn't be able to make out much.

His lights were off, so either he wasn't home or he had already turned in for the night. Not wanting to tempt fate, I turned to head back to bed before Harry arrived, but as I spun I could swear I saw a flicker of movement in the bedroom window across from mine. I made sure to give my hips just a little more sway as I walked across the room, just in case, before hopping into bed and turning out my bedside lamp. Harry came in smelling mildly of beer and laid down next to me, and within five minutes his familiar snore filled the room. I sighed, wanting my dildo to pick up where my fingers had left off earlier, but knowing I wouldn't enjoy it if I had to keep still and quiet enough to not wake Harry. I decided tomorrow would be a nice short run, followed by a different type of cardio. I drifted off to sleep to the thought of Blake, and my dreams were of running together in a pleasant forest. For some reason neither of us had remembered a shirt.

The sun woke me the next morning right on schedule, and our family fell into the well practiced morning routine. I felt a bit naughty picking out my running outfit, because my hope was that Blake would see me in it this morning. I pulled a pair of shorts from the back of the drawer that I had relegated to the "too small to ever wear in public but fun to think about" corner, and tried them on. You could literally see the curve of the bottom of my ass, but it was nothing that would be considered socially unacceptable these days. The girls on social media wore far less. I decided a tiny top and tiny bottoms would be pushing my luck (hard to claim it was accidental if Harry asked), so I pulled out a cut-off tee that showed my taut midriff but did a fair job of hiding my breasts, especially with a decent sports bra underneath.

My steps downstairs must have had a little extra bounce, because Harry gave me a funny look as I poured the kids' cereal, but he didn't say anything out loud. I ushered them all out the door at the regular time, threw on my music, and headed out to the path. I was hoping to bump into Blake at his front door in another happy accident, but for that to happen two days in a row would have been a bit more than a coincidence. I did take the same short path he had favored the day before, but only because I wanted to get home in time to really enjoy my second round of cardio for the day.

I turned at the fifteen minute mark, and was honestly surprised to see Blake jogging down the path towards me. He waved as we passed, and I thought for just a minute about pretending to trip just to feel up his chest "for balance". Too cliché, I decided, and settled for a wave and a smile back. Hopefully the slight flush on my skin could be attributed to the workout.

Blake turned about where I did, and I realized this meant he had a view of my ass the whole way home (assuming he took the trail the same length I did), and had probably been staring at it part of the way up the trail as well. At least, I hoped he had.

That thought caught me by surprise, and then stuck in my mind. Did I really hope he had been staring? It was one thing to throw on some shorts for a brief glimpse that might or might not occur, but... how much did I want this guy ogling me? How much did I want this fit, young, strong... okay, so maybe I liked the attention more than I thought. After all, Harry didn't even look anymore, and when he did it sure wasn't with the lust and the hunger that had been there years ago. Sure, we weren't teenagers, but a bit of hormonal excitement wasn't a bad thing!

I found myself hoping that Blake was following me intentionally, eyes glued to my butt with every step. Maybe I was even making his cock a little harder with every bounce. I wanted to turn my head to check, but settled instead for a quick peek as I turned the corner from the trail to our street. He was still behind me, and he was definitely looking in my direction, although I couldn't be sure if it was the carnal gaze I was hoping for or an innocent glance at the only thing moving. Either way I stopped in front of our houses and made a show of stretching away from him so that he could check out my ass without feeling caught. As he approached I straightened up and stretched my back to push my tits high and tight before removing my earbuds and smiling at him.

"I realized we didn't exchange phone numbers the other day," I said.

Blake removed his headphones with a cocky grin, and lightly teased me. "Asking for my number already?"

I playfully hit him on the bicep, but let my arm rest there as I handed him my phone. "Good neighbors should have each others' numbers. In case you get locked out or something."

"Yeah," he replied, "I could almost jump from your bedroom window to mine if that happens!"

We both laughed as he typed his information into my contacts. While his eyes were occupied, I glanced down and tried to see if all my stretching had obtained the desired effect. There seemed to be a slight bulge down there, but it was hard to tell. I tore my eyes away just as his fingers finished clicking.

"There," he looked straight into my eyes, "now you can text me whenever you'd like."

I thought briefly about inviting him in for lemonade or tea, but decided that it was too short of a leap from that to the end of my marriage, and settled instead for repeating the promise of a future home-cooked meal.

We hugged briefly, a handshake feeling too formal but a real hug too sweaty. Although I would have loved to feel his arms around me a bit more, this morning wasn't the time for that. Once inside, I raced up to my shower and turned the water to an impractically hot setting to create some steam to welcome me. I walked back into my bedroom to disrobe, noting the break in the drapes just as I had left them last night. I removed my top and my bra first, and then paced a bit as I messed with my phone. I was hardly paying attention to what was on the screen; my focus was on the gap in the curtains, and the possibility of my neighbor staring at me as he similarly disrobed.

I had a flash of inspiration, and turned my camera to selfie mode. I wasn't actually planning to take a topless picture, but I thought if I pretended just right, I might be able to see into Blake's house without being obvious. It was tough to get the angle just right, but eventually I saw his master bedroom window appear over my shoulder, although to get a real view I'd have to open the drapes fully. Just when I was getting ready to put the phone away, I saw a glimpse of movement across the way. Blake was indeed getting ready for a shower the same as I was, he had just apparently paused to make a protein shake or some other blended concoction first.

I pretended to smile at the camera as I watched him cross the room with his beverage and strip off his shirt and shorts. Clad in just white boxer briefs, the muscles in his legs and the bulge where they convened was visible even on the small phone screen over my shoulder. He started to turn towards me, and paused abruptly as his eyes found my half-naked form. I quickly tilted the angle of the phone, not wanting his eyes to catch mine lusting over his body. I let the camera stay on my breasts for just a few seconds. It wasn't likely that he could see anything on the small screen that far away, but the thought that he might made my nipples harden. I tossed the phone onto my bed and bent at the waist to untie my sneakers. It was wildly impractical, but gave him a great view of my ass (assuming he was still looking). My legs stretched deliciously, and I could feel the hem of my shorts riding up until almost half of my ass was exposed. When I finally did release the stubborn laces, I slipped out of both shoes and socks before moving my fingers to my waistband. I wiggled my thong and my shorts down together one inch at a time, dancing to an imaginary melody in my head. When my panties hit my feet, I reached up to remove my ponytail, and stretched with a little shake of my butt.

12