All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 385 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

A quick fuck fixes the entire marraige. In a matter of minutes, they're able to set aside all the pain and bitterness in order to fuck. It's easy to go from love to hate instantly...I suspect a little harder for the opposite to occur, and your weasel line of "did they make it? I think so, but not without a lot of work" didn't really help matters. Excellent story up to the impromptu fuck-a-thon.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with people?

If you have a "friend" that has anything to do with "lingerie" parties - dump them they are scum. If they actually suggest that you model / whore for them - punch them in the nose and tell them to die. Lisa was a piece of shit and her husband was not much better. Sex is great, but the sick fascination with sex and the selling of sex is fucked up. Men and women have a responsibility to mature as the grow older. It is up to them to adjust to their changing role in their family and society. If they try to hold on to their youth, especially their pre-marriage youth at best they look like fools at worst they will destroy their lives and damage the lives of the people that care about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with smegma?

Idiot doesn't know this is a fictional story? Holy fucking shit, that weirdo is either off hi meds or needs to radically increase the dosage, jesus fucking christ.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
"It`s alright honey"

"You go do whatever you want, be a whore, let strangers bid for the opportunity to strip and grope you. Sell your pussy to them. Wear clothes for them that you never wear for me, your husband. Shave your pussy for them, so you will be smooth when you let strangers finger you. All I want is that you give me, your husband, more sex, and a blowjob. Then everything will be OK!"

Yes, that`s right ladies, give your husband sex, and ALL your cheating will be forgiven! At least, that`s what this author would have us believe!

carbinemastercarbinemasterabout 10 years ago
well...

I've read several of your stories and I've enjoyed them. I liked this one too, but I do wish you'd given your readers a little more closure. This story left me hanging, as there's no way to know if they stayed together. Still, good overall story. Maybe there will be a third chapter?

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago
well...

That was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One star

Lame ass pussy-wimp.

hanibtorrhanibtorralmost 10 years ago
This Story Blows

What the Fuck! One moment he wants to Kill her, the next their fucking like Rabbits.

If they were Latino, somebody would be dead. There would be a conclusion, not the best one mind you, but a conclusion nonetheless. The only thing that comes to mind is, What A Piece Of Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

The ending stunk!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good ending

there are judges like that, but few and far between. I liked the ending because it was different, and for the most part realistically portrayed.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Lack-Luster Sex Life

I can't believe she is complaining about a boring sex life, yet despite getting turned on by wearing the sexy lingerie it NEVER occurs to her that the lingerie might enliven their sex life?

Not even on his BIRTHDAY?

She's a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry excuse for a tale.

Best part of this sorry excuse of a story is downloading it and writing my own ending where the bitch remains a bitch and Jim gets some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No

Come on!?! But you were doing so well????!!!

That phoney cathartic end would have been better if the raid was arrangedby Jim and he got all his assets back. Come on, do better.

GS

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
what???

How, oh how! could this even think of taking her back. He acted like a man right up to the ending. She was nothing but a whore, a lying, cheating whore. She treated hm like shit but saved herself for her customers. She even starting giving blowjobs (to who she thought was a stranger), she let them feel her up, and play with her and she liked it! If there ever was a case to say goodbye, this was it. Not a good ending in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending Was Shit

There was a good story going for a while. A true reconciliation may have been possible, it would have taken some nimble writing, but this ending was just crap, sloppy reasoning and careless writing. No sign the lack of respect was addressed, nor the fact of Irene's infidelity, and yes letting strange men strip off her lingerie and groping her was cheating, and them ripping of a piece was not going to address that betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How

Can any man give up his self respect for a piece of worthless cunt?

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
First

First read this story 4 years ago and am still of the same opinion, the counselling and reconciliation was to brief, it was not simply what he saw he would also think the very worst was happening, she would have to convince him she was only being felt but enjoying it which is bad enough, could she honestly say it would not have become full blown sex, I know you cannot prove a negative but it would be a reasonable assumption for him to make had he not intervened, she continued with the modelling for financial reasons, why?, did he suddenly stop paying the bills. A husband or wife should not have to prevent their partner from straying, oh sure when one feels the other is dangerously over the top with flirting at a party because of too much alcohol then you have a discussion, no harm done. She repeatedly did something that was wrong so for me that part of the story is lacking, however a good read and who am I, I don't write I am sure it's harder than it appears to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor poor ending

All the whore had to do was offer a sailor a place to park his battleship?

I hope Jim ends up with every STD the whore catches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dump Her!

He should have left her as soon as he found out she was letting other men feel her up and finger her pussy! It was only a matter of time until she'd have been fuckin' and suckin' every asswad around,except clueless Jim.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Fool

Even if her spots changed, why waste time on her? Set up a solid prostitution sting and get custody of the kids...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRY---TRY---TRY

but to get an "A" for effort one has to produce. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EFFORT

AT LEAST SHE IS TRYING. SHE JUST FORGOT SHE NEEDS TO KEEP HER MAN HAPPY. MINE FORGOT THAT A LONG TIME AGO. LIKE HE SAID ITS HELL TO LIVE LIKE ROOM MATES.

HOW ABOUT A SEQUEL SO WE CAN SEE HOW THEY ARE DOING

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
mindset

if she's getting her ego stroked so well why no sex or only as a dead fish

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stopped talking is their problem?

Their problem was that she thought her shit didn't stink and that she could do as she pleased without regards to his feelings. Why are they staying married? She doesn't really love or respect him. She just uses him to put a roof over her head and food on her table. I can't believe you had them stay together at the end of this farce. Just a horrible ending. BAH!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
The only one who showed less respect to Jim than his wife

was the writer of this pitiful story. How in the hell can you even begin to think that a reconciliation is in the cards for them? I am starting to get tired of your treatment of the men in your stories. I had started reading your stuff because the stories that I had read were easier on the men than most of the other writers here, but the more I read the more you trash the men and allow the stupidest scenarios involving an in your face, I don't give a shit slut wife and a man who takes them back because he is so weak that he can't do without them.

Shit!

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
sex

If she was so bored with their sexlife why did she act like a blow up doll in bed? Also being so turned on by the "shows" why did she have to get herself off rather than sex with her husband?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
It continues to stun me at the apparent definition of sex...

When you have characters that say things like "all they did was rub ___" when taking about "naughty bits" to fill in the blank...

So, would they let their parents/kids/siblings rub those "naughty bits"...? Or get them rubbed in the middle of a police station...? After all, it's not sex... right...? So, in the case of the police station, not like they'd arrest you for having sex in public, huh...?

And I'm sure no woman would be bothered if her husband started letting women rub his crotch as a way to say "Hello"...

Yeah, as freaking if...

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
consider both sides of the coin

If you look at both sides of the coin. You see what she wanted but also what he wanted. A marriage staying fresh takes both parties involvement in love and life. If one party is only making the efforts then the marriage is dying. This story is very good when you consider both sides of the coin. 5 star

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

not so sure I would have took her back after all she did. I guess his return visit revealed what she was actually doing. But still...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
piece of great writing

she was an adventurous wife and had an adventure without him and the rest is sincere talk about getting back together.

great - 5

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
All it takes is a fuck?

I notice a strange phenomenon here. How many of you guys been either divorced or separated or heading that way? Now, how many of you got a fuck from the old lady and were ready to start all over again? Not may. I am sure.

I really don;t know why writers have to put that obligatory fuck in their writing, It really doesn't do much for getting people back together, you know.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
***

Writings not bad but this doesn't align with chapter 1. In chapter 1 Irene states she has been getting her sex elsewhere and looks to make it up to hubby.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
wait....what ??

Been married how long?

And doesn't recognize her own husband when he is right in front of her?

When he talks to her?

Don't see how they could stay married, if he is that far off her radar that she thinks he is a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A sow in a tu-tu is still a sow

His wife in trashy lingerie after their heart-to-heart is still a whore. She negotiated the price for an illicit blowjob believing the recipient was just some guy off the street. That is a whore and a prostitute.

"Jim and I are history. In a couple of months, I'm going to be a divorced mother of two, so what's the point anymore?" Sorry Mrs disease-ridden Slut, whores don't make reliable Moms. She'd be out the damn door.

Did you rush this one? Didn't flow from Part 1 very well.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
Totally Unrealistic

It is unbelievable that you think anyone could buy Jim's change of heart which occurs with no basis other than you decided you wanted a reconciliation. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too Far Fetched For Words

They are forced to be in the same house together by a judge, to reconnect???

It is more likely that the husband would be up in front of the same judge a few days later for beating the shit out of the stupid slut.

And then we have her dressing up like the slut she was at her "parties" and hubby going for it. No way ever!

More likely that he would go fucking ballistic and end up slapping her stupid face.

Sorry but this one was just too far off the mark in too many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stinks

Kick her dumb ass out. Show some self respect for yourself man!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second time and still doesn't add up!

Romanov mentioned it best when she says in first chapter that her sexual needs were being met elsewhere. She is a classic cake eater. Instead of doing anything with hubby, she fingers herself in the shower after letting strangers get her worked up and she can't see why hubby is pissed? On his birthday she is like can we just get it done already? And still has no clue why hubby would be pissed? Then she cries when for the first time in how many months she wants to get laid by him he basically feels like she is throwing him a bone?

She shit on her entire family from a very great height, and doesn't even have the brain power to understand? How about if he went and got laid by someone else or at least got blow jobs from other women, do you think she would be so accommodating then or would she throw him out? And ordering him to move back in, never heard that come up. No law in the land says you have to live with your wife. The judge is just a hair from judicial misconduct by using this bogus prostitution to force them together.

One session with the counselor telling them to talk and one time in bed and all is forgiven? Okay he put in that now they were both working on the marriage but I still see trouble on the horizon. Just my honest opinion here.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Bad Plot

I thought in Ch 1 this had a pretty good chance to be a good story. Sadly, that wasn't the case. She wouldn't recognize her husband while he was talking to her and then while she was sucking his dick <drum roll please> because he had on sunglasses and a hat. Laughable.

MullendersMullendersover 8 years ago
whore

" Had she sunk so low that she was now considering selling herself" she says that in the story but the fact is she was selling her body from the first time she walked on that stage just becouze she did not fuck her custumers doesend me she is not a whore lets face it she sold her body for money and that is the essence of beeing a whore

and that bitch lisa i would have done something about her to and after that stopid confo with ken i would have beat in his face to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slirpuff?

More like cockpuffer.fag author

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this was written

by matt moreau

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a pile of dogshit

this was fucking garbage. i like a lot of your stories , but this just ended that. 1 * and it was even worse than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit

I think Lisa and Irene were getting paid for sex. I think Jim couldn't ever believe another word coming out of Irene's mouth. Get back together? I don't think so. Tell the Judge you refuse to move back into the house and you refuse counciling. If he wants to throw Jim in jail the attorney should tell the Judge that that will see Irene in jail for prostitution, the kids with the grandparents, Jim without a job, the house in foreclosure and no money, after all the legal fees, for anyone to pay for anything. And the end game will be a divorce, with no alimony or child support since no one will have a job. No Judge would be that stupid. Fine them for their little escapade and then grant the divorce later in the week. At least the kids will be in the house with Irene to Mother them and they'll see their Father every other weekend. Your ending was pathetically laughable.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"He'll never understand or believe that nothing was going on.” – What does she men “nothing was going on?” We had a third person comment that she was getting her sexual releases elsewhere. – That certainly SEEMS like something is going on!

They might have been in a rut, but she resisted all his attempts to get them out of it! Didn’t it ever occur to her to where one of those outfits at least for his birthday? And "If you want to fool around tonight, let's get to it” doesn’t exactly inspire rut-leaving!

She got so excited modeling the lingerie for the other guys, it NEVER occurred to her that it might be exciting to model them for her husband?

She’s all excited, and instead of sharing that excitement with Jim she has to calm DOWN?

“Hell, she hadn't screwed any of the guys, but Jim didn't know that.” – She still came on to them MUCH more than she did to Jim!

“the only thing she was letting them do was to take the outfits off her, and maybe feel her up a bit. I don't blame you for being angry, but do you really want to throw away your marriage because of this?" – Seeing as how they were getting more from her that he was (at least for foreplay!), then yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS

The 1st Chapter was good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was..

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the master of shitty endings.

A few of the authors stories are really well written with good story lines until the last page where they totally fall apart.

such a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family court is not criminal court

A divorce case doesn't go before the same judge as the common bawdy house allegations - or even the same courtroom. One's civil, the other's criminal, and criminal court has absolutely nothing to do with the divorce proceedings.

The two matters would be separate. The defendants would be free to use their marital status as an alibi (as the courts are notorious for turning a blind eye to the fact that heterosexual marriage is invariably the biggest sex-for-money scam ever, bar none - and many have been financially ruined) but a criminal court can't order marriage counselling.

The idea of "family court" trying to force a feuding couple into counselling despite the relationship being beyond repair is outmoded enough (a no-fault divorce on the grounds of "marriage breakdown" is possible after a year's separation in most jurisdictions these days); just have King Solomon chop the kid in half and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worst POSSIBLE tease for the ending.

She dresses in one of her fuck costumes and he suddenly 'forgets' what he's so violently angry about?? The filthy cunt was letting other men handle her and fondle her. He'll NEVER forget that or get it out of his mind if he lives forever. Having her wear that fucking outfit is the worst possible thing she could have done. He'd be instantly furious and inspired to kick her dead in the cunt, you fucking nitwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad bad bad

Probably the worst story I have ever read. Your characters are caricatures of the cardboard variety, while their actions have no rhyme nor reason to them, so that very little that happens in the plot makes any sense whatsoever. Your style is that of a grade 8 level with no distinctive tone and little if any indication of research or connective thought as to how the story fits together. My best advice would be to stop writing until you can show some improvement & talent. Otherwise you will simply continue to produce this embarrassing nonsense.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I still don't understand why, when she came home from the lingerie shows all excited, she didn't jump her husband's bones!

EdwardalanzoEdwardalanzoover 8 years ago
Good Until

This story was going good until the end. Their marriage is in serious, SERIOUS trouble. Due to a judges orders Jim has moved back into the house, (though he's living in the basement, their going thru court ordered counseling, and all of a sudden she runs upstairs and then comes back down in "the sexiest lingerie Jim had ever seen." And all of a sudden Jim just forgives her and they wind up having sex???

Totally unbelievable !!!

In a situation like this there is no way that Jim would have sex with her.

- His hurt was to great!

- His trust in her was gone!

- She'd shattered her wedding vows!

- She'd taken Jim's heart and thrown it in the dirt!

And then at the first chance he'd just jump at the chance to have sex with her??? There is NO way that this could happen. (Been there! Done that! Didn't want the T-Shirt! So I can speak from experience!)

In the real world it would have taken months before Jim would have even wanted to have sex with her. It would take a long time before Jim would believe that she hadn't had sex with any of the guys at those lingerie parties. PLUS, why would Jim even want to have sex with her after finding out that she'd let other men fondle her tits and finger her pussy???

Like I've said, a good story until the end.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Not Very Good

Sorry. Not very credible. Not realistic whatsoever. I hope at the very least that Lisa went to jail for prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slir"CUCK" ... yes Enouch BOY .....

Time to return to your bedroom closet and wait for your SKANK, Three Hole Cum Dump Wife to take a "REAL MAN" up her stretched out, GAPING SHIT HOLE so you can concoct another of you replacement "He Man" stories where another of her paramours fucks your slimy, cheating Whore wife in the ass ( can you say ... creampie desert on the way????) so she can humiliate her husband and dominate his 2" pecker!!!

You Sir are "the" pathetic excuse for all CuckyBoy males!!!

FUCK OFF WIMP ASS, SHIT FOR BRAINS,WANNABE CUCK SLIRPUFF!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let's make this simple ... even for a mental midget like you SirCUCK!!!

FUCK YOU CUCKYBOY, ASSWIPE, cheating WHORE wife apologist! Burn in CUCK HELL you slimy piece of stinking DOG SHIT you anal creampie eating, girlyman loser!!!!

Btw ... do I feel better ........... NOT EVEN CLOSE WHEN IT "CUMS" TO A BEDROOM CLOSET DWELLING, WIFE PIMPNG LOSER "WHO'S IP ADDRESS CAN BE IDENTIFIED !!!

THINK ABOUT THE LAST STATEMENT NUMBNUTS!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

he took the bitchy whore back! unbelievable.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Dropped by for a re-read!

Still trying to wrap around the fact he caved as soon as a pussy was put in his face. I hope most men have more self respect than that. But the real joke is our friend Ken. The type of guy you would never invite over for a ball game. Total loser!

Your stories are still the first ones I read! Still a fan

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
MMMMM

I read a few of the comments,

I think we read different stories

All she did was model for the guys and got felt up

I don't see where remarks like 3 hole cum dump have any basis for the story I just read, as well as any other similar remarks.

Ya she put him on ignore, ya she focused on her selfish needs (been there-she died in 2009)

I see her actions like many other women, they just let themselves go not realizing that men are al judged by their spouse as well as many other things. I am sorry but fat is not an aphrodisiac nor does it engender respect from others (or yourself)

-----so if your remarks are not signed and can be backed up by elements in the story, Keep your filthy remarks to yourself

I would suggest to literotica that only people who are members and logged on be allowed to comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
it was ok

Storyline a bit unbelievable, but the writing style needs work, you change from wifes pov to husbands to third person narrative(its confusing)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK auhunter74

You say all she did was get naked in front of other men and get felt up. And in your book this is OK for a wife to do? She said herself that when she came home after a party and her husband wanted to make love to her, she turned him down and then took a shower and got herself off. And he said that there had been no love for 8 months. When they did she just laid there and basically used her to cumdump. And then everyone wants to paint him as the bad guy. If she wasn't lying about what she was doing, she was doing a damn good job of at least hiding it. At some point she lost all respect for him as her husband and it's doubtful that she still really loved him anymore. They say that you can't just turn your love off for a person, but when that person changes so much, it's like it is not the same person anymore. This is not the person he fell in love with and raised a family. Love, Honesty, and Trust is that old 3 legged stool of marriage. When one leg is gone it's a balancing act at best and in most cases the stool is worthless after that.

I post anonymously because I refuse to give the crazys out there a conduit to me to flood my email account with their opinions of what an ass I am for not agreeing with their viewpoint. And I've had many looney-toons regale me with email after email of scathing opinions of my 'shitty point of view', as one responder commented. I don't need their approval, so I don't provide them an outlet.

By the way, I figure if someone does anything that won't pass the spouse test, they should be prepared for the consequences of their actions. I would never do anything with another woman that I wouldn't do while my wife watches me. I expect the same from my wife and that is what she expects of me. Excessive flirting, drinking beyond your capacity to control yourself, being alone with members of the opposite sex, and letting someone take excessive liberties are all actions that lead down a path that can't be reversed. I would trust my wife naked in a room of sailors because I know she shares the same attitude as I do.

And I do realize this is all fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DUMB

stupid ore waht

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Commas

I'm going to start referring to Slirpuff as Mr. Comma. The overuse of commas is distracting to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Entertaining but..

She was a goddamned whore!

She was still selling her ass and letting men do sexual things with her even if they didn't fuck her.

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
caution readers alert!

slirpuff is a slang term for willing cuckhold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slir"CUCK" STRIKES AGAIN!

Just one question .... Is this story based on a personal experience SlirCUCK??? Wonder where you wife is while you are writing this CUCK shit story??? Might want to check her lingerie drawer!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I apologize if this has already been commented on, but she apparently doesn't think she's doing anything wrong, so why hasn't she told her husband about it?

"I haven't worn anything even remotely sexy like this for the last ten years," - Gee, and you wonder why your love-making has gotten boring!

"she'd thought that the reason for his good mood, the previous week, was because he was finally getting out of his funk, and that they would be a close couple again" - I'm sorry, she CAN'T be that clueless, he was in a good mood because he thought he was gonna get REAL lucky on his b'day, and instead got a pity fuck! And as has been said, when she came home on Sunday all turned on, why didn't she use all that sexual energy on her husband?

"she still enjoyed making love with him; as long as he did most of the work, that is." - Again, and you wonder why there is no excitement in your sex life!

"Hell, she hadn't screwed any of the guys, but Jim didn't know that. " - So if Jim went to a strip club, got a lap dance but didn't screw any of the girls, then came home and jerked off in the shower instead of making love to his wife, that would be okay?

She wasn't fooling around? She may not have been fucking around, but she was sharing her sexual favors with strangers that should have been for her husband!

"Put your pride and ego to the side" - Arghh! AGAIN with the pride and ego crap! It was HER ego that got them into this, her pride that she "still had it".

I'm torn with this one. I DO like happy endings, and I don't think he should go all BTB on her, but I have a hard time getting past her stupidity! I'm not sure of the timing, but I THINK she had done at least one party before his birthday, and knew how hot they made her look and feel, and it STILL never occurred to her to wear one for him on his birthday? And I know I've said this before, but why, why, why, didn't she used all that sexual energy after the parties on HIM instead of rubbing herself off in the shower?

I guess if HE'S happy I'm okay with it, but I'm not sure if I could have been won over so easily, kids or no kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What makes a man?

As so often happens ego and pride are seen as weakness of man. How stupid! Have any of you "writers"? read any Freud Rodgers or any of their disciples?EGO is everything, and all a man is. PRIDE is both the expression and resource to energize and motivate said man!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She is either a total moron from the get go or a total slut. I would have divorced her from the beginning and let her do her thing being single. Wimp/ cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

All you who say that Slirpuff is a good writer , get your head out of your ass, he's no better then those assholes that post stories about loving seeing their wife fucking another man. I personally believe he's a true cuckold, his wife, if he truly has one must be fucking around on him, and he accepts it. Read some of his other stories, one that comes to mind is (using a twenty-seven year old free pass) really ! a wife has a 10 hour fuck-fest with another man that's hung like a bull and that's not a deal breaker for the husband. Read the story see what you think, would any of you stay with such a woman? And in this story the only thing she hasn't done so far is fuck and suck, getting felt up and finger fucked by any one but your husband is cheating. So you all can congratulate him on his story writing ability but just remember he's nothing more then a cuckold writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Prev Anon

Get over yourself, just because you got screwed over doesn't mean that some of us don't want to see a genuine reconciliation based on love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Getting better?

In a pig's ass. Switching POV's tense changes, forgetting the character's names. It's a mess. You look like a junior high kid, writing this crap.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was fun to read but...

No way in hell he should take the stupid bitch back after that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock of Shit!

He really only has one option, and that's "DIVORCE THE CHEATING BITCH"! As the saying goes, "Once a cheater, always a cheater". Though, she didn't actually screw anyone, they did touch her breasts and pussy through her sexy lingerie. It's still cheating in my book.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I have read most of Slirpuff's stories on his page.

I usually like them, this is the worst. Wife was a slut, whether she actually fucks another man is beside the point, she is a slut. He was so sex-starved that he made up for a decent fuck. She could avoided all this drama just be being open, instead she fiddle-fucks around for a long time. Except for the kids nothing but divorce would help this situation, I don't know how it could be worked out in a good way. Slirpuff, you can do better. I will continue to go down your page reading and hoping for the best (or worst, however it pans out).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

retarded!!! Annony is the king of retards! He's also a fat old ugly fag!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
all it took was waving a lingerie covered pussie at him? total BS

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My First Comment To Slirpuff

I thought that this started out great and the way you described the dynamic when jim was finally tracked down by liza's husband was spot on.

You also got it right when Liza's husband got angry over both his wife and Irene's actions.

Where it fell apart for me was when after the court order for the estranged couple to live together, Jim caved in and ran after Irene like a little puppy at the first sniff of her pussy.

I would have kicked her ass down the stairs, demanded she be tested for STD's and done anything else I could think of to both hurt and humiliate her.

As always on this site there will be some who agree and some who do not, these are just my own thoughts on this story.

Irene lied and neglected her husband.

You have to work at any marriage, it is never all plain sailing and all too easy to fall into the trap of thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.

Imagine having a world class chef prepare your dinner every day with his signature dish. For a time it would be wonderful but the day would come when you dreamed of beans on toast. Your world class chef is not making any less effort in what they are doing, it is just that you get used to this fine dinner and become complacent then look for something else. Same with marriage.

Again sorry to ramble but those are my thoughts.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
he caved in a little fast for my taste but I knew that he'd go back

So it isn't that bad really. 4* I just kinda expected a longer waiting period you know? In fact I thought he'd get disgusted seeing her in one of those outfits you know? Wondering how many guys saw her and touched her first before he could even see it. Hell the fact that he took everyone's word for it when they said she never had sex with anyone astounds me. He just watched he dance around with her shaved bare snatch dripping all over the place being watched by men who are mentally screwing her and he still for some reason believes she didn't put out? That's odd to say the least

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
I know I've read this before and likely commented before, but...

I'm continually confused as to how she thinks that letting other men touch her pussy is in ANY way OK...

And the way she'd been treating her husband was inexcusable... Get that? As in there being NO excuse... I really fail to see why he'd give her a second chance... Especially because giving a guy a blowjob does constitute cheating. The fact it WAS her husband means nothing because she believed it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC STORY

The ending was worth the price of admission! I love reconciliation everyone is entitled to a second chance! If you go to jail, do the time you get a second chance? SO WHY CAN'T IRENE! I will not fault this story it's Brilliant! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Booo!

This is one case where reconciliation should not happen. She went too damned far, modeling lingerie in a motel room for strange men. He should have kicked her ass to the curb and never looked back. At the rate she was sinking she would have been a crack whore living on the street within a few months and he could have taken the kids and been rid of her for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slirpuff Is Not A Good Writer

When did ego and pride become flaws in a man's character? Lack of ego and pride makes a husband a wimp and a prime candidate to be cuckolded. Lisa knew her models was doling out sexual favors during these lingerie parties. That means ..ta dah...that Lisa was running a prostitution ring from the beginning...and Irene knew about it...possibly Ken, too. Irene keeps saying that she did not cheat on her husband, but she lied to her husband about her Sunday afternoons. She met strange men in motel rooms. She displayed her body before men for financial profit in ways that she no longer awarded her husband. She let strangers get her sexually stimulated while turning down advances by her husband. She let strangers take liberties with her that she was now denying her husband. She was making good money from her sexual activities that she was hiding or withholding from her husband. When she dropped to her knees to give Jim a blowjob, Irene did not know it was Jim. She thought it was just one of her paying John's. I could take this into a court and prove she was a prostitute and was, in fact, cheating on Jim. When he took her back, he might as well have taken a billboard ad and announced, "I am a wimpy cuckolded husband!" And remember that his secretary Carol, his 'friends' Ken and Lisa, and Jim's parents now know that Jim has voluntarily become a cuckold. His life is ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nope

When the writer said you might hate the ending, it's a good bet we will..... 1****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not bad

A bit far fetched though most long term marriages need a kick up the arse at some point to open the communication lines - rather it be in this way rather than an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*1 OK up to a point

Then it became unreal, then degenerated into silly pandering nonsense !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story started out to be a top notch story and ended up with a stupid ending when he takes his wife back. No husband with any balls would have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What kind of fucked up story?! It's neither here nor there!

Why people bother to write when they can't make a good storyline work. You see a promising story in the works (even if the writing style stinks no thanks to poor editing) but it ends up in a fizzle! 1* maybe that's what it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* and i'm generous

I know these are fiction; but this one is fucked up fiction!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

2nd read. I loved the story. It is a typical story of modern life. Some get caught, some don't. I'm glad I'm not into that modern life style.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
I HATE NIT PICKING NEGATIVE NAZIS

Bloody Annony Mouse Nazis! No guts No Glory! HIde behind the hem of dress (Mom) and your name is Annon short for Annony Mouse!

Story is Fantastic! ★★★★★ WOOF

Joke! A chicken walking along a road, came across a duck about to cross the road, the chicken asked what are you doing. Replied the duck I'm crossing the road to get to the other side! The Chicken getting animated screams don't do it You will never hear the end of it! Bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
have at it

For all the commenters who think a wife is not doing anything wrong by letting guys strip her and touch her wherever they want, I have a few bucks to give her. I am sure you won't mind looking after the kids...especially the new ones she will be bringing home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The judge is god the wife's a whore and hubby's a cuck

All wrapped up in a silly reconciliation at any cost story.

Just another day on Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Counseling Is For Dying Marriages

But no counseling can revive a dead marriage. And no judge is God. Only God can resurrect the dead. Take the facts of this story into any divorce court in the nation, and the wife will be guilty of infidelity. And, yes, Lisa is guilty of heading up a prostitution ring. Men were not showing up to see women modeling scanty lingerie. They could see more for less at any strip club in town. No, the men showed up in hopes of getting cheap sex from married prostitutes. I would rather swallow a bullet than to stay in a marriage with a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always the ending

If you must write RAAC then at least make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ouch

ignored husband, got sexual release from others.

she did start a blowjob with whom she thought was a stranger.

I guess she really was distant from husband if she couldnt recognize his voice and a stupid disguise.

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*1 YOU REALLY CAN'T BE SERIOUS

This doesn't even rate a serious review.

Fairly interesting beginning then a ridiculous ending.

Pure silly crap !!

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
An improbable part two, but...

I liked it anyway. Guess I was ready for a story that ended with something other than "Life's a bitch and then you NEVER die!"

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Part 2 ends poorly

If she goes back to the thrill job, she will has not learned anything. Then him taking her back after she intends to have sex with another, not really consistent characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous