All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 385 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Finish

wasn't sure a rabbit was coming out of the hat, but you tried. I enjoyed the story and thats all I care about. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't catch my breath!

After your usual me cave man approach to child rearing, I wasn't expecting nor anticipating a story fitting of true escapism. I just thought you only knew how to make people feel all sucky after reading your stories. It is a pleasant and titillating addition. Looking forward to your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mixing characters and tenses

One thing about these stories that is terrible is the mixing up of characters and changing tenses. This story needed a decent editor to catch all the dumb mistakes in it.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 15 years ago
decent story

but what an idiot for taking back his slut of a wife. like carol said, other woman would love to have him. why settle for a (literal) whore? well, just a story i guess, and i did enjoy reading it.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Hail Mary reconciliation

I liked the overall story but these two back together? She treats him like shit sexually for 2 years and then she complains that HE is not good enough so she has to look elsewhere for her thrills. Even when she gets home turned on she rejects him for getting herself off in the shower. This is one very screwed up woman. And everything is all right because a judge sends them to counseling. Give me a break! And then after all this abuse he wants to jump in bed with her because she puts on a sexy nightie? Pathetic.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

I Loved the way it turned out. Thank God a story with no actual cheating. She shouldnt have done what she did including getting felt up and all, but at least theyre working together. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a turn-around

Wow, what a turn-around. From a wife who cares nothing about her husband's feelings and their marriage, and who is ready to prostitute herself out, to suddenly get her marriage back. For a husband who refuses contact with his wife and pursues divorce, to suddenly take his wife back and resume their marriage. Good writing, but implausible story line. It would have been more believable if the husband would have been part of the sting, instead of being caught in it. This author is enjoyable, but frustrating. I keep reading the stories because of the writing, but am left wanting more.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Good Story

But the reconciliation was much too easy. I know he was sex starved but that was her fault and should not be the only issue to be solved. She was a couple of weeks from selling her body completely when he returned to the scene of the crime. Where were Lisa's bouncers? You can't run an operation like this without them! Thanks for a good read.

I complain about the protagonist's behaviour above and not the story. (I add this explanation because I all ready posted once and can not find it on the board)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Forced Ending, Needs Editor

Putting the terrible grammar and point of view problems aside, the ending just didn't work. Nice try, but it was just too much of a turnaround for both of them, esp. after the wife went back to modeling. Normally, I'm a sucker for happy reconciliation endings in stories like these, but not when it's forced. The wife seemed like a brain dead, self-centered bitch. If you have a reconciliation ending, you need to show the good sides of people too. And please, get an editor! (There was some mention at the start of the story about the author getting some help, but if that person helped edit the text, then you need another editor too, because there were problems all over the place, including way too many commas.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT # 55

Absolute swill!Author did a great job in setting up the backround for this story in part 1.He did a good job in giving us the reasons behind the actions of the main character.We were able to feel some empathy for his actions and therefore,experience a sense of commiseration with him.This is not the case in the second installment.The author rushes to an ending that contravenes all the sentiments of the main character up to that point.As portrayed by the author there is no stated reason for the change in the main character's attitude.The ending is so confused that it requires several readings.It is highly doubtful that anyone would take up with a person that rejected him as a person for more than 2 years.It is doubtful that anyone would take up with a person that rejected his company so that she could whore herself off on weekends for over 6 months.It is highly doubtful that anyone take up,again,with a person that returns to whoring after she has been caught at it previously.It is highly doubtful that anyone could learn to TRUST a person that has been such a consistent LIAR.The author made us privy to the motivations behind the main character's actions in part 1 and failed to do so in part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A true

A true piece of crap, great idea for a story completly ruin by author,your endings are silly and rushed. By the actions in this story the ending you had happen was the only one that would not or should not have happen by your lead up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well..........

Uneven. The part about the lingerie party business was rather predictable, but that's okay. Otherwise the writing in the second chapter was uneven, with some parts completely implausible. (Irene was married to Jim for how long? And can't see past a ball cap and sunglasses to recognize neither her husband nor his voice?!) The part about the judge is believable; judges have been known to do stranger things. But overall, Ch.02 has a good storyline, but there are writing and logic flaws.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
as Harry said :Irene says I didnt do anything

The ending sex scene was AWFUL. The author has JIM go on and on and on how about this was so much MORE than Just the sex. Well if that is true How does the sex at the end Help?

<br></br>

In chapter 1 HIV said that in chapter 2 it would be argued that Irene did NOT have sex and therefore did NOTHING wrong.

<br></br>

Bingo. Even though Irene says several times throughout the story how sexually stimulating it was and how she ENJOYED getting felt up by other men... she still asserts that she did NOT cheat.

<br></br>

THAT is the problem. If a wife or husband thinks that the only form of Cheating is a cock in a pussy... then you got no marriage.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
your best story so far

in terms of the intensity of feelings in it. I found myself just as angry as Jim, which means that the story succeeded for me--despite my doubts about their quick reconciliation. Not a perfect story, but I found it strong and powerful. Thanks, ohio

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
I'm glad this is FICTION.

Another commentator remarked about there not being any cheating? Really? I would say that a wife who LIES about where she was on Sunday nights. Allows 'clients' to grope fondle and strip her down to nothing. And after being found out was going to willing become a whore for these 'clients' that to me is cheating. I am as romantic as the next reader and I like marriages to stay together, but this way? Nothing has been resolved. Okay so they are having better sex and actually talking to each other now. But what happened to the two years they spent avoiding the issue? A well written story but this could only happen in a story on LIT or an agony aunt page. keep writing Slirpuff your stories are certainly entertaining. And your writing is much improved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
forget it

never gona happen like this

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Dont wanna say I told y'all so

But I did. TOLD YA!!!!! LOL.... The thing is this author through JIM does express the KEY issues and conflicts Very well.!! The lack of sex is symptomatic of Irene's total rejection of Jim in EVERY possible way.

<br></br>

<b>even More Impressive is the way the author depicts the wife looking foward to getting felt up and having other men oggle her... and INTENTIONALLY making sure Jim did not get any sexual benefit from her aroused state. </b>

<br></br>

Keep in mind HOW this happened. Its not that Jim was in the mood and she wasnt. Nor was it the case that Jim wasnt around. He wanted some action and she INTENTIONALLY shut him down... went into the shower to relieve herself when she could of had sex with her husband the man she supposedly loves.

<br></br>

<b> How can any man or woman get past THAT?!?! </b>

<br></br>

THAT is why the ending is so piss poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too many problems in this story

There are so many inconsistencies here that it boggles the mind!

We are told that “Just for the record, Irene wasn't screwing the guys or anything else…” However, Jim sees (to quote from the story) "There stood Irene, …[w]ith her nipples sticking out, everything was there for the world to see. Then it caught my eye. Her pussy was bare. She'd shaved. She was now walking around, twisting her nipples, and asking the guys how they'd like to see their girl in an outfit like this." ... "When he took it off, and touched my breasts and pussy, I almost came right there." ... "The second winner took a long time, as he removed her outfit. She let him go a lot further, than the first guy, by really letting him feel her pussy as he removed her thong."

She was cheating by doing sexual things with other men and lying to her husband. Since when did cheating only occur when there was intercourse? Even Bill Clinton didn’t get away with that!

They also had a lousy counselor who did not understand that she had crossed the line big time.

Next, I’ve worked in the legal field for family law, I don’t know of any judge who would get away with such an order. (be nice if they could!). As to the ending, jasonnh got it right by calling it a “Hail Mary reconciliation”. I am not one of the ‘torch the witch for any type of cheating gang’. However, when you set up a character one way then have him act differently at the end, you need a lot more justification than you gave. I feel that you should have re-edited this a couple more times. As my daughters would say, it wasn’t ready for prime time. You have talent as a writer. I noticed that you submitted quite a few stories the past few days. Please take some time, set them aside for a while then edit them again. Also, get an editor that can understand POV and tenses. I think that your writing is worth the extra effort. Thanks, ttom.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 15 years ago
*Sigh* Uhhmm, well.................

<p>Sigh</p>

<p>This was the last story I read that was posted for you today.</p>

<p>I wish it had been the first one. As much as I hate to say it, by the time I got to the police raid I had to literally force myself to finish. I figured out they were going to stay together, and someone (I see it was the judge) was going to make them do it. Also you do know that most "Arraignment" judges aren't the same one's who hear divorce cases right?</p>

<p>I was floating between liking it and having an issue with it, but as a "reader" I knew that Irene was innocent. But as a reader seeing it through the husband's eyes I didn't see that. And when the policed "raided" the motel, see that part tells me someone was aware the women were selling themselves and if that was the case, its kind of hard to make the reader believe if the wife keeps going there, and everyone knows what happening, she's innocent. I know that as the third party looking in, but not as the husband in the middle of the story. </p>

<p>I saw marriage counseling going on, but for that to work, they "Both" have to want to be married. But in this case he didn't and she did. Right before the bust he saw her doing what she claimed she never did, but she was doing it to him, and supposedly she didn't even know it was him? I mean she was fingering herself and then agreed to a blowjob with a stranger. How he flipped from wanting a divorce to staying with her, I wasn't convinced of that. I just didn't see it.</p>

<p>And how did she not recognize him? Even if my wife dyed her hair, cut it, frosted it, and wore sunglasses I could recognize her after years of living with her. And she didn't him?</p>

<p>I know you wanted a happy ending, and it was possible, but it was rushed though, and that kinda of negated it. The husband finds out that the wife was getting off on being with other men and denying him even the basic enjoyment. The counselor couldn't only point to her not having sex with other men, but as Jim told Ken <i><b>:</p>

<p>I hear what you are saying, but she did it all behind my back, and even lied about it. Irene's been cold towards me for the last eight months. Hell I'd almost forgotten what her pussy looks like up until last Sunday. You see, she saved it for the guys she was strutting her stuff in front of and letting them paw her</b></i> </p>

<p>See Jim was aware that the other men were already putting their hands on his wife, the mother of his children</p>

<p>Yet he got over that pretty fast when the counselor said "<i><b>True, Irene did a lot of things she's not proud of, but she didn't go to bed with any of the men. I think the main problem is, that you two stopped talking to each other.</b></i> Suddenly letting men grope, touch, and rub on her crotch was no big deal long as their penis didn't break the ground of play? Even if that was the cause, that just glosses over the problem of other men "touching" his wife and then her going getting in the shower and beating off to their touch, and refusing to touch her husband while she relives those fantasies. That not a simple talking between husband wife that has gone wrong. There is much more wrong that just that.</p>

<p>The the ending was that she went and put on some sexy lingerie and seduced him into sex? Huh? I know it should have been romantic, but that act made Jim seem kinda of shallow to me. Like a wink and a shaved beaver is all it takes for him to compromise everything she did with the other guys. I mean she shaved for them, she dressed sexy for the other men, and long as Jim doesn't leave her, she now does it for him too? Uhhmm, what if she had never giving her husband a blowjob, but she was giving them to the other men, but now said if Jim didn't leave her she'd now give him one too? Would that make for a happy ending? Not for me if I was Jim.</p>

<p>I wanted to like this, but after the Raid, it stopped making me like it, and I kind of felt it started down hill. Sorry. But thanks for posting anyway today.</p>

-Risq

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
The set up in chap 1 was good, but sigh..

This chapter was just too convoluted. The return to modeling was so far beyond the characterizations the story just floats off into the meaningless. I have enjoyed some other of your stories (except your inability to get point of view right), and I have hoped for an increase in your writing ability. Still waiting.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ALWAYS throw out the trash it will stink.

You dont keep a slut and you dont keep a whore. It doesnt matter what, it doesnt matter why, it only matters that she hated you so much she did this to harm you! After a woman has been fucking around do you really want to wait a year for her medical testing to be clean before you can mate with her again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Part one

was OK,part two sucks.He sold his self respect for a piece of worthless cunt.If the cops had not raided the place she would have Giveb the winning bidder(at that time she did not know it was Jim)a good blow job or fucking.Very dissapointed because your stories are usually pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Worst story so far

She's a slut plain and simple and what she did was cheating. You were becomng my favorite author. Another one like this and I'll not read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
really slirpuff?really?

i gotta give this a 0 because they only reason they stayed together or at least tried was because the judge forced them. now why the fuck did you blame jim for talking at , not talking to his wife? how he didnt communicate with her? that was bullshit because you wrote, numerous times, how jim tried to talk to his wife and not just about their sex life. you in no way said jim was as bad as irene and beside that, what she did was cheating and pretty much shattered the trust in their marriage, so why should jim try to make it work? because she finally realized what an awful wife she was, because her two frieds (who knew what was going on, even asked her to model) said they shouldnt throw away all those yrs of marriage? is that really a reason to stay together? also, and this is important, irene waited something like 2 months before deciding to move on because jim was beaing unreasonable and thought she should model more, even go further because she needed the money. that doesnt say much about her character that she was willing to wait only a couple months before moving on and thinking about being a prostitute. you really wrote a terrible story, because even in the end irene didnt seem to change and kept insisting that what she did wasnt all that bad. even the marriage therapist agreed with her!! man im sorry, but this story sucked and by now you should know more coupled would probably seperate than stay together over this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Should have been listed under Humor

Maybe then this mess would have made a little sense. The plot elements that should have been dramatic instead read like farce -- and bad farce at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What? What?

What happened to Jim? At first when the raid occurred I thought that Jim had arranged it to get a better position during the divorce. After all, whether it was due to the strange cocks who were lusting after Irene or the need for money it was just a matter of time before Irene start selling herself during these parties. Jim had every right to kick her to the curb since she had already left the marriage. What I do not understand is why would Jim return to the "scene of the crime," outbid the other men for the chance to touch her and then have a talk? The judge forcing them to counseling was so lame and humiliating. The basic problem is that Irene did not respect Jim. Jim just existed to make her life better. Can anyone believe that they had great sex? Why go back to the same place which caused her breakup with Jim? How can Jim ever believe that it was just bad judgement when she goes back to the place where she was really turned on sexually.

SleeplessinMD

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
First part was great!

The first part was great when describing the husband's feelings. I personally think that if you had the wife coming home from the lingerie parts all hot and bothered; then attacking the husband sexually; it would have been seen as a hot way to spice up their sex life. He could have even joined in watching her show her stuff. You provided the cheating and lack of love when you had her becoming aroused and getting herself off rather than sharing with her arousal with her husband. That part of your story contradicts the very end where she supposedly want sex with her husband to keep her marriage. You wrote that she did not care for her husband sexually no matter how much he wanted her. To much contradiction for your readers. My wife of 28 years no longer cares for sex with me, but then she would not go out for attention from other men either... Too much contradiction here. Keep writing though, I love a lot of what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great ending

i think your ending was wonderful. we are all human and forgivness in the face of true remorse is a very good thing. especially when there is love still there. it used to be that no one ever divorced it was looked down on. that was no good in alot of circumstances, but today divorce is the first thing people think of. that is no good either. thanks for giving us a story of human frailty, love, and forgivness.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
Nice story until.....

the end. In her last performance that jim witnessed she was the sluttest she had ever been, shaved her pubs and even agreed to give the winner a blowjob which she actually took his dick in her mouth, really working it as she tried to get him off in a hurry. The only reason she didn't finish is because Jim started to really verbally degrade her. Jim Basically sees his wife act like the whore he thought she was and says later that if you would have gone though with the blowjob it would have been over regardless what the Judge said. Hell, she did go through with it. She was on her knees with his cock in her mouth and she would have finished if he wouldn't have said anything. About a month later they're having make up sex. Good story but reconciliation was a little too much too fast. I would have like to have seen her work for it a little more. Like treating Jim like a King in and out of the bed because it sounded like she had almost a year of treating him like shit to make up for, while he was licking her feet. Plus, the Judge and the counselor put part of the blame on Jim and he was the only one trying to save the marriage before he caught Irene. I would have liked to have seen it go down to the wire where they accomplished all the Judges requirements and Jim still hadn't decided whether he could trust her or not to not revert back to the old Irene. Until they were back in court for the divorce. Thank you for your time and hard work. I really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Writing needs help.....

You shift from first to third person constantly. It is probably your biggest weakness as a writer and one you need to correct. As to this story, the ending was very weak and felt rushed, another common problem with your stories. Overall, you write good stories, with good plots, characters, etc, but these two areas are critical to taking your writing to the next level.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
What a bitch!!

The loving wife, Irene's, well considered decision was to expose herself as sexy as possible to other men and to be groped by them - the more the merrier. Then to relieve herself rather than make love to her husbond.

She even shaved her pussy for these men - something she had refused to do for her husbond.

When he found out, it took her all of 2 months to "get on with her life" by going back to what she was doing before - no shame in her mind. She can't possibly have spent her 50% share of savings, so the decision cannot have been based on economics. On the contrary, this time she was going to offer "services" to the men - it wasn't enough to just get groped any more. The fact that she didn't complete the blowjob on Jim (she did actually suck him thinking he was somebody else, didn't she) only goes to show that she would have gone for the whole suck-and-fuck with her next John.

I also did not find any regrets whatsoever - it was like "sorry, honey, I scratched the car today" - she was certainly not suffering AT ALL, except for losing her meal ticket. Also, I can imagine her influence on her children, especially the girl, with her attitude to a loving relationship.

A more appropriate way of finishing this story would be (1) she gets a conviction for prostitution, (2)Jim gets a divorce based on the conviction and gets custody of the children (3) she gets thrown back in the gutter where she belongs and gets to "enjoy" her chosen profession - after all, it is sooo good for her self esteem.

I realize, of course, this is just a story but I do feel sad for both the children and the husbond - she should NEVER have been allowed back. I can only imagine how Jim would feel if he ever had to go away for a few days - NO trust whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JIM COULD HAVE BEEN A CUCKOLD

The story progress was such that Jim could have figured either as a cuckold or Irene's pimp.

The slut went from bad to worse and got forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Irene WAS A cheater

In her subconscious, mrs Irene Paulson allready was a prostitute. Jim just was a fool, a wimp going back. Once a cheater will allways be a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't hold together at the ending

Things were entertaining until the ending, then if felt like you ran out of time and had to hurry and finish. Then if become "and they all lived happily ever after". The wife made the commitment to cheat the husband is controlled by his dick, just sad really. And will you please stop bouncing from 1st to 3rd person.anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it sucked!

I agree with the commenters that said the wife was a self centered slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
second time

i feel bad because this is the second time i read this story and the first time i hated it and said so. Now that i read it again i wish to say that i was right the first time it is a piece of crap this author doesn't know how he feels on cheating and his solutions are lusicous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was a Brett Favre type of story.

Starts off hot. Continues through halftime into the fourth quarter looking like a super bowl champion. Then pisses it all away with a fucked ending. What kind of fucking idiot goes back to where his soon to be ex-wife is prostituting herself out and tries to buy a blow job from her? Maybe he should have tried to bed his secretary, Carol. That would have made for a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Irene was a genuine whore.

The wife was an adulterer (at a minimum she had been finger-fucked) and a whore because she was paid for sexual services.

SlirPUFF continually writes weak or nonsensical endings, and apparently has no sense of the relative severity of different kinds of cheating. He is intent upon writing in a reconciliation whatever the offense.

It is not surprising that most readers give him negative comments because, as a writer, he has lost credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This one I didn't like!!!

Wimp husband here!!! There are plenty of other half-witted writers on here that do the wimp thing. The stories you have written that I like are the ones with a realistic man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Did it for the Kids

Hey Risq, you didn't recognize your wife, when she was with me last night, and we walked right by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
no

She created this situation and it did not stop, where she was a selfish bitch. It just stopped for her, and indifference took over for her. He left and should have stayed gone. The problem was solved with her wearing a little item, after all that was done? Carol..practically anyone else would have given him more satisfaction. This is why there is visitation and child support.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Total Crap.

Sucky wimp bullshit.

He should dump the bitch on general principles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unmitigated Bullshit!

Usually write good stories. This is CRAP! Slut wife. Husband gets some balls and then your story cuts them off. Bitch should of been left to rot. So should of her friend Lisa.

ShuriwudShuriwudalmost 14 years ago
UMMMMMMMM

Sorry, but after all that happened all Jim needed was for Irene to throw on some sexy lingerie and all is well? Ruined the whole story. Completely and Utterly.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Too many British phrases to believe it came out of S Florida.

Another Brit habit is to write, as some people speak, in short phrases that pass for partial sentences with commas sprinkled about as decoration. Bloody hell, "get my head around.....", "get my head straight" are overused phrases that should be killed and forgotten.

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Enjoyable but....

The second chapter wasn't quite as good and the first. I did enjoy it. The ending seemed a little weak based upon everything that had previously gone on. The criminal court judge getting involved in the family court divorce case is a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ending was flat...

and very cliche. You had a good plot line and reasonably believable characters, but you rushed the ending and had a few scenes that just did not fit with the story or the characters. Not your best work.

plugnickelplugnickelover 13 years ago
Overall, good

Easy to follow story. Well written. The line is always blurred where love is concerned as what one will deal with, another may not try. I have to agree with some of the others that have commented about the ending. Anticlimatic doesn't begin to cover it. The transgression was so much more that this ending doesn't 'compute'. The cops being there was proof that could get the husband custody, full time. Since he knew she was there, he should have called the cops and set it up. However, that is what I think and this is your story. Well written. Thank you.

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Constantly changing POV

Either write the story in first person or third. Having POV change that often, sometimes from sentence to sentence, was jarring. Basic story was fine, the ending, as many others have noted, was rushed. A good editor and some rewriting could make this into something really good.

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Guaranteed

Great beginning and middle to this story. Then, from a wide range of potential endings, you chose a conclusion guaranteed to piss off almost everyone. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHAT

What happened to you Slirpuff, did you loose your balls?

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
WACC job

Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold story. But you did use alot of words in the story that's a good thing! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't get it. None of the plot problems are addressed. Or resolved.

In fact they may be worsened. She lies to and denies sex to her husband while getting off on letting strange guys feel her up. She lets many guys feel her up while modeling and gave 1 guy a BJ for $100 but just didn't finish cause he/hubbie got too crude. "If you had gone through with that blowjob, there would have been no way back for us..." Got a news flash for you Sherlock, your peepee was in her mouth for sometime and she was sucking on it, so she did go through with it! So what makes this whore redeemed and causes hubbie to take her back? What did they work out? What was resolved? Hubbie thought she was whoring and pulling trains for cash. But hubbie now decides he can live with his wife's pussy getting groped for money and her giving out blow jobs for $100 cash is OK? Stupid, desperate, goofy husband?!?!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Read you 2011 stories first

Then I started reading these. Frankly, I enjoy your 2011 stories but many of these I don't like. The plotting just isn't up to what you're not doing, and, frankly, they do seem a lot like JPB's stories. I know he has his fan club but it doesn't include me. He writes well but I really don't like the theme of most of them.

al18al18almost 13 years ago
Crap

This one way below some of yr writings.

The whore should be custrated or shot, but you gave her free ride.

What's wrong with you?

anubeloreanubeloreover 12 years ago
WACC? BULLSHIT!

Firstly, the guy isn't a cuckold. His wife never fucked (or sucked, for that matter) anyone else. That's kind of the only prerequisite for being a cuckold. Also, the dude just about left her ass. She obviously loved him, even though she was a dumb bitch for even working as a model in that way. No, the guy actually has massive fucking balls, for being willing to go back to her, admit his part in making their marriage distant, and trying to make it work again. They have fucking KIDS you dumbfucks, and neither of them had cheated. If they can make it work, and pull their love and souls together again, God bless it. I get so sick of the old, tired "slut-bitch cheats, only recourse is to A: be a fucking wimp, or B: leave her" stories. This was a refreshing change of pace and the "she didn't cheat" bit was a fantastic surprise. Well done, and 5 ***** from me. ;)

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
She did cheat

I don't care what Analobe says, the wife did cheat. Maybe it wasn't an emotional relationship, and maybe there wasn't any intercorse or oral or handjobs (from her) or whatever. But, she modeled extremely skimpy lingerie to other men (including peek-a-boo, etc.), she pranced around for them and made suggestive comments, etc., she let them strip her of it and therefore see and touch her naked body, she let them "take liberties" including groping her pussy (penetration?-we don't know; feeling her tits and pussy though), she got sexual gratification from her little modelling sessions, she denied her husband sex (and, when she "submitted" to it, she was selfish, and not mentally into it), she shaved her pussy for the modelling despite denying it for her husband who had wanted her to do it for years. Hell, she never wore lingerie for her husband, much less extremely sexy stuff that she modelled and she never danced around and talked dirty to him like she did with complete strangers. By her own admission, she was getting her sexual gratification elsewhere (and with others). And, she specifically lied to her husband/kept him in the dark about it. Finally, she admitted that she wasn't even mentally/emotionally present when having sex with hubby because she was focussed on the excitement of the parties. So, don't say she didn't cheat-she did.

I guess I get that you can draw a line at the degree of cheating. I also think that there are legit reasons to try and overcome certain cases of cheating. With two kids, a long-term marriage, and every reason to think that these two actually love each other, and that these parties were the first incidences of her cheating, and the fact that there was no intercorse, etc., and if communication actually occurs with counselling, I can see the relationship working. Plus, he did make it clear that he was not going to put up with it-the divorce proceeded until there was virtually nothing stopping it until the arrests. It seems like she probably learned her lesson. That said, if i was the husband, i would have to get even-right or wrong-I would bang an escort or two, and let the wife know that i did it. But, that's for my own sanity.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Unimpressed

There just wasn't much to redeem this story. First of all, I had a great deal of trouble getting past the amateurish spelling and punctuation errors. You really need to work on the use of a comma and a semicolon.

Secondly, there was a general air of implausibility over the whole story. For two years this woman had almost driven this husband insane with her bitchy actions. She comes across as a childish, selfish, vindictive woman. And yes friends, she WAS cheating on her husband. She may not have "gone all the way" but as the old saying goes, "If you drop the linen and start grinnin' it's cheatin'." She was exposing her body to strange men and allowing them to do things that were of a sexual nature. To make matters worse, she was getting a sexual thrill from this behavior and then getting herself off while denying a satisfying sex life to her husband. The husband had every right to be hurt and angry about this violation of the wedding vows they had agreed to.

Lastly, the idea that a judge would rule in the manner that he did was beyond ludicrous. And what is even more ludicrous is that this husband suddenly and without explanation swallows his feelings of hurt and betrayal and launches into highly erotic and fulfilling sex with this cheating shrew as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I'm afraid that the whole thing just fails to pass even the allowance for the exingencies of fictional writing.

The above, coupled with the grammatical errors, make this a general waste of time for the discerning reader. I grudgingly gave it two stars and feel like I was being generous at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anubelore Totally Wrong.

She DID cheat. When a married woman lets another man take ANY liberties with her body she HAS cheated. Jim has been made into a wimp husband whose only recourse, if he wants to avoid the title WIMP, is to divorce her and let her live her own life while he moves on and finds a faithful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid

What a whore. Just because there was no intercourse there was repeated cheating by parading around nude and letting the men feel her up. This is a major series of events in her infidelity. I would never ever trust her again even if they got back together as your romantic ending implies.

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionover 12 years ago
ahhhh

should be no chance. feed her to the horses...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I HAVE A QUESTION...

i have noticed that a lot (if not all) of the "loving wives" authors make the husband character (re)act like a woman. i dont mean he acts like a sissy. i mean that the man acts like a woman who is afraid of her abusive husband why is that? its a shitty plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Face it ..

...she cheated. That makes unbelieveable. 4 stars I don't know why.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I think if it had been me...

I would still have been so angry with her that falling into bed wouldn't have cured anything. I would have been vindictive enough to make her prove she wanted to please me for at least the six months. If I found her just going through the motions, we would be through.

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
Wimp

Hope the author is reading the comments below and takes it seriously. The man is a wimp. 1 star is my rating, if i give more than it would be an insult to my manliness as i would accept a man being a wimp which i cant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ys everyone so damn harsh

Interesting story 4 stars idk y peope r so mad cant have ur way alll the time butbi liked it a lot

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 12 years ago
I agree with Harry

Just found this story and have to agree with the comment Harry left . There is more ways in cheating than dick to pussy . What Irene did to Jim was cheating . No doubt about it . What she did on Sunday when she came home all hot and horny after being felt up at the party and getting her self off in the shower was cheating . Was she thinking about Jim when she did it . Hell no . She was thinking about those guys feeling her up . Point maid . She was a cheating whore and Jim should of left her ....

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

Irene did cheat on Jim. That she, and the counsellor, failed to recognise that fact (not, sadly, uncommon in real life, too) is another matter entirely.

The story got a five, as it was well-written.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Oh BOY!

Wimp gets to stay married to a whore!

Whoop de Doooo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why the hell would he have gone to the room

unless he turned the women in and was wired as a decoy. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Going back home and just having a used up slut in fancy underware talk like a common whore turned him on? Get real dump the whore and get on with life, by the way getting her busted as a whore is a good way of getting custody of the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two things:

1. Style -- you CAN'T go back and forth from first person to third person. If you do it has to be very limited and there needs to be a story telling strategy that makes it make sense to tell the story that way.

2. I kind of agree with one of the critics that it makes more sense that Jim tipped off the cops. However, [and being a criminal lawyer I know something about these things] he probably did so by calling in an anonymous tip and working the timing of the whole thing to let the cops catch her in a highly embarrasing although legally defensible (because they were still technically married) act. I suspect that he did so because he knew that the kids needed both their father and their mother but he didn't want anyone to know he did it. That would have blown the whole thing. The Judge's threat to throw both of them in the klink was a kindly motivated bluff. He couldn't have done that. But they didn't know it.

3. Maybe she will redeem herself between now and the time the kids are out of the house. If she doesn't, Jim will have to divorce her and take her out and hang her...not necessarily in that order.

OK. That's three things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Fail to see the Distinction

Quote; Jim;""She gave it up for everyone, but me," he shouted.

Counsellor; "You know that isn't true, don't you Jim?" he was asked. "True, Irene did a lot of things she's not proud of, but she didn't go to bed with any of the men. I think the main problem is..."

Huh?! "SHE DID A LOT OF THINGS SHE'S NOT PROUD OF, BUT..." WTF?! C'mon, guys, if this was you, and it was a real counsellor, would he be making such an assinine statement?

No exaggeration here; if my wife ever consciously did any of this stuff, there would be VERY LITTLE distinction between fornication and being "felt up", as the author put it in his story. Even "sexting" someone a naked picture of herself alone would have initiated a "Have a nice time at your parents, dear, because for the time being, at least, you don't live here anymore. Send your mom to pick up your stuff."

Get real, people! When it comes to marriage, sex, and cheating, there is no grey area.

When someone cheats, another someone's heart dies in their chest.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Don't agree with the ending.

I don't agree with the ending as I find it way to wimpish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Actually liked the story

Even considering that the behavior of Irene over a two year period in her marriage was never realistically explained. After reading the story we know it happened but we are given only feeble reasons eg. I became selfish but why ? How could a long term married woman veer so far off her well traveled course and along the way almost completely bypass the celebrationn of her husband's birthday. Looking forward to the next day when she would parade herself in skimpy longerie in front of horny strangers and allowing the winning bidder to undress herself completely while she exhibited her recently shaved pussy (none of these actions had she done for her husband's benefit). In summation allowing the high bidding stranger to touch her naked body (of course in sexual areas) and also generally feel up her naked body.

Again these last actions were denied again and again to her own husband over the last 2 years. Her actions and lies to cover up and masturbation alone in the shower when she got home after her performances (naturally each time deneying her husband any involvement in her sexual release).

I don't think were I the husband that first, I would have caught her quicker and secondly I would have moved out after the farce of two years of near celebiacy and her "helping out Lisa with her business". Irene had cause way too much pain to be forgiven and had proved she no longer deserved to be married.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Meh

I don't have a problem with reconciliation. A lot of people get the stupids, complacent. Irene was like that. Her man was out providing for her and the family and she was taking him for granted.

But I don't think Irene was made to take ownership of her behaviour and attitude. The counselor was way off base when he said they didn't comunicate. "I think the main problem is that you two stopped talking to each other. You talked at each other, but not with each other." she told them. From the way the story was written, Jim put the effort in but Irene was lazy. And the female counselor put half the problem in Jim's lap.

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
Wait a Minute

The concept was really good. The build up to Jim's discovery was even better. His discovery was dynamite. The following estrangement went well. Then you got in a hurry. Her second stint at the lingerie parties would most likely have finished any man. Too bad. It was still a full fledged five! Why? Almost no problems with structure, grammar, et. al., only the stuff one finds when things are 'rough proofed'. Second, it was just a real fun read. When he realized the lingerie wasn't for him I did a big gulp.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story flow and ending could've been better

The major flaws were in the ending which was rushed. The description of the marital problems leading up to the climax and separation could've had more content and description. All in all, it still was very good and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good up to the ending...

He wimped out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super wimp

Cant believe he wimped out in the end. Super wimp. Loved the story all the way till the end came along and then turned 360 degrees. Why did he wimp out? Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a sad comment that

Their diminished sex life had only been for the last couple of years of a long marriage, but she still couldn't even recognize the dick of her husband in the hotel room before the bust. I had read this before, and just read it again, I hadn't remembered anything about the ending. Somehow, I thought he had gotten a better revenge against her. Did somebody else redo this story, and changed the ending? Anyway, the moral of the story is the same: when the sex life dies, so does the marriage. Selfish bitches and no communication make the world of the Literotica "loving wives" category go round, and Slirp is a master of it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When the sex lives go, parts or all of the marriage go...

When I began to suffer seriously with ED I was able to occasionally get hard when my wife did oral but she did not like to do that and usually ran to the BR and spit my cum out and occasionally vomited. Sometimes it would get a little hard when I went down on her and I could climax. Fifteen years ago she chose to not do oral on me and decided that she did not want me to perform oral on her. In other words, no sex. That stopped affectionate kissing etc. as if there was nothing else for me with her I found it elsewhere. Fortunately I found one lady with whom I had good relations and affection for fourteen years, now we are just friends. Last year I asked my wife if she would want us to have cuddling, rubbing and oral sex (on my part) and she said "I'll think about it and let you know". I have heard nothing and I never asked again (and never will). I guess I will do without the rest of my life or maybe find another understanding woman that can be affectionate and sexy. I kiss my wife about five or six times a year. We still get along as we have been married a long time but there is no real affection. I would miss her but all we have is limited companionship and interaction with our kids, their kids etc. Not a great life but that's all we have. I would like more but I know longer know or care what she would like. I am too fucking old, anyway, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave 3 stars ...

... I gave the first chapter 5 stars, but this I couldn't believe. I don't think Irene is capable of true change. Instead she'd make minor tweaks in her behavior and never willingly think of her husband first or even as an equal. As for Jim after 2 years of a loveless marriage, finding the lingerie, the pathetic birthday sex and what he saw in the motel he would know there was no fixing this marriage. I write this acknowledging we men are incline to fix things, but this wife has no respect for her husband her attachment to him is "good father/good provider" she might as well throw in 'good lawn service'. People often use the word love wrong. Such as 'I love this car' but a car is a thing and one can not love a thing. You can like a car; you can appreciate a car but a deep emotional caring that ties your life to another to the end of your time. You can't say that about a thing and "good father" and "good provider" are things. Sorry to say Jim needs to walk away because Irene will never love him. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
terrible

Any man or woman who would accept that sort of behavior out of their spouse doesn't deserve a happy marriage. If my wife were to have done something like that, letting other men see her 'goodies' and to let herself be fondled as they undressed her and got to see her nude, something no one but her husband should see, her ass would bounce down the road so fast and so hard she wouldn't remember where home was. And that would be the absolute best cast scenario possible for her. From there her options and well being would be in grave doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waste of Time

Why did he have to turn into a wimp?? If I was her I'd fuck around on this spineless limp-wrist as much as wanted--Why not? She got away with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolute fucking shit

What the fuck kind of shit is that? She whores herself out for months and when he finds out he wants a divorce, only wait, all of a sudden he realizes he's a wimpy cuckold and loves it? Do you think a wife married to man for FIFTEEN YEARS wouldnt recognise her husbands body or his voice? Dark glasses cover the eyes, not the mouth idiot!Pure garbage writing. Want to have a twist at the end?, try writing a story that makes ANY sense, there would be a twist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Irene is a whore!!! Plus a God Damn liar.

And Jim should tell her to shove it up her wide open ass and file for divorce based on adultery.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

she is letting men feel her up as they undress her - probably getting some stinky finger too and not giving her husband any pussy while it is going on and giving him shit at home.

fuck the whore, kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't make sense!

First of all, she lets guys undress her, finger-fuck her, and she doesn't fuck them? No way. Then she participates again, and doesn't suck her client's cock because she claims she loves her husband (who is actually her client in disguise)? No way...not at all realistic. Then they go through an improbable reconciliation and maybe??? get back together. Ain't likely.

Not badly written, but clearly hard to accept as reflecting reality in any way. I know it is supposed to be fiction, but fiction only works when generally it reflects real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a complete pile of horseshit. She fucks around on him for 5 months and he rolls over like a fag? No way. He should have sold her to a third-rate whorehouse and ran away with his kids. That's more realistic than your limp-wrist ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Punctuation and Grammar

Please, please get you an editor who can help you--I enjoy your stories but they are so distracting due to mistakes they are hard to read. Remove the comma key on your keyboard for starters.

Bridget69Bridget69over 10 years ago

What woman doesn't recognize her husband in a cap and sunglasses? One who is too busy paying attention to other men, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

at least they got a good start to get their marriage back together

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Editor?

Did ohio or MM help you write this? Or did JPB hijack your account?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Need a new Ed...

...this one oversees too much. In Part1 it states: &quot; Lately she'd been getting her sexual releases elsewhere&quot; Now, you want to make believe there had been nothing? Does not really fit. Nevertheless: 5*

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Unlikely...

...that she would change into a selfish bitch and then change back. From what I have seen, self bitches/bastards were born that way. They never change, some of us fool ourselves into believing that they are good people, but that is on us. Shit is shit, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Well

Could have been better. A little disappointing actually. Oh well. Happy birthday.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NOT ONLY DID HE LOSE THE LEAD

it looks like he may have gotten lapped. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok was I the only one paying attention...?

He gave the impression that if she had "finished" the blowjob he'd have dumped her...? But he actually said if she'd "gone through with it"... how does taking someone's cock in her mouth NOT constitute going through with it...?!?

Clearly, if he hadn't pushed her she'd have finished him off... dump the slut.

RhomanovRhomanovover 10 years ago
Thud goes the ending

Was okay till the end. It left me with a Huh?! WTH?!

Wish we could update the stars - my iPad marked t as 5 when I was trying to do a 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous