All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 385 Comments
MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 months ago

Well that was a dramatic turnaround. Hate to chasing each other around

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There should be a new “BTB” variant: “DTB” (Ditch The Bitch)…. Just pack it up, and leave the bitch. Start a new life (without her).

ViolentKnightViolentKnight2 months ago

I don't know what's it with the writer claiming that men's egos are fragile. No man wants to find out that his frigid wife is so because she's getting her jollies off somewhere else. And after what Irene did to him for so long, to write such an ending just makes Jim look like the most pathetic doormat alive, especially after showing all that anger.

1 star, because I cannot give any lower.

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

The second winner took a long time, as he removed her outfit. She let him go a lot further, than the first guy, by really letting him feel her pussy as he removed her thong. Then, after everything blew up the first time, she went back and even offered her body for money.

Nope. No man would take her back.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

Sometimes a good person can make a couple bad decisions and end up in a dark place. And sometimes if you see that person falling, you step up and do something about it to help and maybe save them, especially if that person is someone you loved let alone the mother of your children. An act of kindness can change someone, try it sometime because there is not a person so lost, that they can't be found by someone, somewhere. :)

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

If she had come out in lingerie after what she had done, I would have vomited on the floor or just laughed.

There is nothing she could have done that would have made me stay with that hooker.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Начало хорошее, а вот конец... Она же в любом случае уже сделала минет!! Она взяла чужой член в рот за деньги! Она уже стала проституткой! И после этого он согласился с ней сойтись? Автор это очень резкий и непонятный поворот сюжета. То есть за показ белья он хочет развода, а минет готов простить? Где логика?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1 star for the trash writing from an asshole who had Jim get back with the slut Irene. Trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So funny, don't these clowns realise that 'modelling' is a job. If they'd bothered to read rather than getting all sanctimonious, they'd have read that she didn't prior to the incident with disguised Jim even do blowjob. As that test involved Jim's dick, which she clearly rejected, getting hung up on the fact that she might of under other circumstances been rejecting someone else's dick means absolutely nothing in terms of trust going forward.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Funny how commenters are getting hung up on 'prostitution' etc., as if it means anything.

The real problem with this story is not with someone being so desperate they'd sell themselves, men do it all the time, it's called work. The real problem is that such a woman would be able to go out into a room full of leary men with skimpy lingerie on. That takes confidence and a level of self asuredness, or maybe plain delusion, that this character doesn't seem to have. I just don't think it'd happen and the proof of such is that if you ever go to a clothing optional beach in France you'll notice that the majority of people are still wearing a complete swimming costume and some even more. Admittedly this may not hold for wealthy resorts during high season, but that's due to self selection.

The upshot is that we should have been led to believe that this was a woman capable of that who had just fallen into one of the common ruts of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jim: "If you had gone through with that blowjob, there would have been no way back for us, judge or no judge,"

===> unm she was sucking on his c$ck and he was forcing himself deeper so yeah she did "go through" with the blowjob without knowing his identity. Not to completion but unm so what? She did it for excitement at first and after her husband filed, for money. What does that make her? Non ending and deus ex machina sex tryst was lackluster. 4 stars.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Correction. She did give a blowjob. She negotiated a price and offered to do it. She put what she thought was a stranger's cock in her mouth. If Jim had not taunted her she would have gone through with it. Ergo she became a prostitute.

What is hard to believe is that a sexually conservative 40 year-old woman will become eager to display her nude body in a room full of strangers and then let a successful bidder strip her nude and feel up her privates in such a short time. She is taking money to display her body and to give strangers have physical access to her body. That is tantamount to prostitution and her sale of a blowjob for $100 just confirms it. Any claim that it is not prostitution is a delusional effort to avoid facing the truth of what she had become. Jim's problem is now to live with a woman who had become a prostitute not because she need the money but because she enjoyed the work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wife still went after getting served! Wow and she says she didn't want a divorce, what a stupid reconciliation. I see a lot of author only see having sex as cheating,this story being also one. Other man feeling her up doesn't constitute as cheating for them I wonder if they know about marriage at all, author might as well let the wife have sex with the forced unbelievable stupid reconciliation he had on mind the wimpy husband was going to take her slut back anyways.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not one of this otherwise good author’s best.

.

For the life of me, I don’t understand how Ken allowed Lisa to continue operating her business in the same manner after it blew up Jim and Irene’s marriage. Further…the utter stupidity of Irene to go back to it after getting served. If she didn’t want the divorce, the LAST thing she should do before it was final was return to tne activity that killed the marriage.

.

And the reconciliation was ridiculous. Forced.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would YOU believe her story and protestations of innocence in that context? That is, a neglectful marriage? No , and I was would not either frankly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why is it that in most stories the wife neglects or even mistreats the husband, denying him the simplest attention? Then, when the husband decides to quit and walks away, the wife gets all crying ang regretful, begging him to return. Worst thing is that half of the hubbies accept the bitch back. I don't quiet get it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the storey. You described well why Jim felt so hurt but how Irene had fallen into the mess so easily needed more development. Same with their rather quick coming back together. In my opinion, such things as Irene had done would require a long time, if ever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is actually a good story,you just lost it with your unrealistic MC. If you bothered reading the feed backs I think you must have realised in real life that the wife would not have ever set foot into the husbands life again,so why present a MC like yours in this or any future story..At least learn from your brain fart and you'll have more successful tales...Still it is a decent story..3 stars..

JZK

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

I’ve always been bothered by this story. I don’t really like the husband but he’s ok, the wife? She bugs the shit out of me. Makes my skin crawl. Not sure if it’s because she’s dumb or selfish or naive or what but she’s creepy. Thanks.

krazicat99krazicat996 months ago

All they needed was for her to make an effort...bullshit. if my wife had tried that I certainly wouldn't be fucking her again ever!! They didn't talk for half an hour and he jumps in bed with her...no way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

perfect example of a disrespectful, cheating slut. dump her!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She modeled naked for other men and let them touch her breasts and pussy, how could Jim even consider taking that slut back?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

beginning was great and then like like the atomic bomb drop in ww2 destroyed it at the end...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Believable even if fiction, but the frame of mind of the wife is tragic.

A cocktail of stupidity, selfishness, neglect, lack of awareness, and bordering slut tendencies by current western standards is how I would describe the wife.

I pity the husband

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

tambien que esta esta historia hasta que la cagaste completamente con ese absurdo y ridiculo final de reconciliacion????...... dejame decirte que en este caso no habia ninguna posibilidad de reconcilicion ya que si bien no tuvo sexo con esos hombes, se dejo manosear y que la vean desnuda a ella, sin tomar en cuenta que le fue gustando todo ese ambiente y estoy seguro que tarde o temprano ella iba a serle infiel a su marido y claro esta con el aval de su querida amiga. Incluso en las ultimas partes al no tener mucho dinero, ella practicamente estaba lista para prostituirse. Asi es que reconciliacion.... eso es pra mierda que inventod nefastamente el autor. No entiendo como puedes cagar una buena historia.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She could have stacked boxes. Being a whore wasn't her only option. I hated that excuse. She is one fucked up personality. Jim has every right to be pissed off. He's been putting in the work. The only thing he did wrong was not give her an ultimatum sooner. And that may have not worked. So it's really all up to her now.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR310 months ago

It's crap. If you are going to go for a totally unbelievable reconciliation, try and at least build a foundation of straw to support it. There is nothing here except wishful thinking and fairy dust.

Dlh143Dlh14310 months ago

Nope, she screwed it up when she went back for more. RAAC was uncalled for and she should have lost her husband and kids. 1 star!

Flat_OutFlat_Out11 months ago

I don't like RAAC stories! The writing is good but the reconciliation I find unrealistic. Apart from the children, there is no reason to reconcile. So don't.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmmmmm, let's retrace what she did. Let strangers strip her. Take liberties by touching her breast and rubbing her cunt. Shaving her pussy not for her husband's pleasure. The bitch is toast.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author has written a bunch of really good stories, unfortunately, this isn't one of them.

Too many issues that are just magically resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So this is like the long time-married wife secretly went off to be a stripper letting clients touch her and make money, but not crossing the actual sex line, except for masturbating after each Sunday show and then basically cutting her husband off for quite some time, and never "stripping" for him? All because their sex life got stake and she wanted to be desired. Interesting story but if you agree with the stripper analogy (Lisa is a great friend, wow), then do you really see them reconciling so quickly after she aborts her blowjob (despite the fact she doesn't seem to recognize her husband or his dick and actually did suck it for a little while before feeling humiliated) and they get out of jail. Yeah heavy counseling. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JIM IS A STUPID PUSSYWHIPPED CUCK TO STILL GO AFTER THE SKANK IRENE

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Looks like SP had a momentary lapse of memory and went full Matt Moreau.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

I hope they don’t make it. They will be back to where they came from within a year and in divorce court shortly after

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why would she have the underwear before the event?Surely Lisa supplied them all with the gear on the day!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did enjoy this ending, but the judge bit was over the top and felt incredibly forced.

Jim going to confirm if his wife was turning tricks was smart, I think it would have just felt a little more natural if they had worked it out without a judge illegally abusing his power.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

As much as people are bitching about the punctuation and other things. I was able to follow the story and thought process of the characters just fine. I enjoyed the fact this ended a bit more positive. Also I am a bit burned out on the BTB theme and all the bitter or angry people that seem to enjoy them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid fucking women. Dumb as shit. Fucked up bitches doing stupid things to their money source. Don’t rankle the ATM. No more roommate. Just do something nice to your husband.

DrprepDrprepover 1 year ago

I will willfully suspend disbelief for certain genres of fiction, but I will not suspend my brain for such tripe as this. It breaks my heart that an author would be so unmindful to confuse characters’ names, to not open a dictionary for spelling assistance, and many other miscues mentioned by those before me. This writer behaves like a parent unconcerned about the welfare of children.

I’ve said enough, without going into the story itself. That’s a train wreck for another day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Irene's cold to Jim for months without confrontation. He then sees her how she's "helping" Lisa, and sometime down the road doesn't ask how she could do it, or where the $$$ he knows she had to get was. Doesn't accuse her of infidelity any time- saying that her allowing the guys to touch her sexually- & maybe more, though she'd say no, With all her betrayal, lying & disrespect, he's bidding on her "outfit" to still be with her? Moreover, after he won, neither Lisa or Irene never recognized his voice? The ending- him racing her to the bedroom for sex after all that happened, doesn't really happen, unless the guy's a total wimp. On top of everything else, this messed up the enjoyment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I put my below comments when I was mostly, not fully, finished with the story. While I stand by my comments below, I must add a bit. 1: the punctuation was mostly horrid. I realize I wrote that before, but it bears repeating. It spoiled the story for me, needing to reread sentences more than once. Also word placement: "...her parents did hire an attorney"; WTF. why not "her parents hired an attorney for her?" Reads better, sounds better. Everything does not have to be written in the present tense. Get a proof reader or an apt to help.

.... 2: several times, the story switched from him to her "talking" without reason. A few times, a combo throwing the reader off. "Lisa drove Irene home to an empty house. "Lisa believed that Jim..." " There was nobody speaking, And word placement: "Lisa drove Irene to an empty house."

... 3: While Ken spoke somewhat harshly to Irene, it wasn't harsh enough. Never asked why she wanted to be her model, or why she allowed the guys liberties that Jim evidently couldn't get? Never told his wife that there'd be their talk afterwards, as Lisa was definitely part of the problem. She knew what's going on; why'd she risk her friend's marriage? Furthermore, why didn't Ken know WTF's happening, & what type of business she's running? Talking to Jim, he didn't know anything, but later, confronting the girls, he told her that's the reason he didn't want her modeling, etc. Which one? Or is he playing stupid in front of Jim?

.... 4: I've trouble believing a wife would be so stupid as to do what Irene did. I've also trouble with Lisa being allowed to run her business as she did, which wound up being a bit more than the beginning of slutsville. And the reconciliation, as I wrote below- all too fast, & seemingly thrown in to fast end the story. Again, Jim never asked Irene about the money she made. Seriously?? My rating stands at 3 stars, & I'm being a bit generous. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall good story & concept. I did notice that Jim never asked Irene about the money she made, nor did she tell him about it or what it's for. That's probably $1-2,000 for the time Lisa was a model. Nor was, with Ken or maybe even with the councellor, the subject of her letting those guys who won the outfits feel her up. It was stated that it was done, then was more or less dropped.

--- There's some spelling/ word mistakes, & a huge amount of punctuation mistakes. Which made reading a bit more difficult than it should've been. That Jim waited so long & not questioning the langerie he saw after his BD, & putting up with Irene's coldness as long as he did without asking what the fuck's going on, helped not only lower my rating (I'm too lazy to do so for the 1st story, but all written applies) but makes the story in the unbelievable range. OR, it makes Jim a few degrees lighter mentally than normal.

---- Lastly, the ending seemed like it was thrown in there to make a happy ending. In real life, the reconciliation, if any, will be longer term as she did things that're really betrayal & behind his back, leading to a lack of trust. This can't be diminished. Especially when Ken saw what she's doing on stage. I'll be nice- a low 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad. The author kept contradicting himself and it all turned yukky. Not the reconciliation, jus the poor wrting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit!! I won’t read anymore stupid stories like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One small problem from the first part: "Lately she'd been getting her sexual releases elsewhere, and had been neglecting Jim too much." The problem with the follow up isn't the ending, it's that it's not the same story, and ignores the biggest elephant in the room from the initial chapter

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

I think your story build ups are great and then ending just fall flat. That is just my humble opinion and i thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About the stupidest fucking ending every. So after one meeting and talking for an hr they're back to playing grab ass and then the end. What a waste of time.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This was for me a great story. The tempo was perfect and not drawn out. The characters were realistic and the story plausible. I don’t understand the harsh criticism I am reading about here. A reconciliation story is the hardest to write. The tough crowd is looking for BTB. In reality most cheating ends up with reconciliation. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it wasn't to bad a story, with a happy ending. to bad real life is never this way..

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic load of fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fairytale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid story from an inept/feeble-minded author. If this was written by high school freshmen the dialog wouldn't be any worse. Continuity? It plainly said in ch 1 that Irene was getting her sexual needs met elsewhere. "I didn't really do anything."

A Judge knowing what's on his docket a month in advance? Hahahaha. Unless it's a murder case, a Judge doesn't know what's on his docket until the clerk gives it to him. The Judge could do NOTHING to the husband!

Improve your minds; DON'T read any more of this writer's crap.

Nonsequitour

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

One glaring error: “ Lisa now remembered the server, and started to cry as she explained to her mom what had transpired without going into too many details.” ‘Lisa’ should have read ‘Irene’ who was trying to explain to mom.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You rushed the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm rating this 4 stars BUT I felt the ending went much too fast. I'm happy they reconciled, but didn't notice any exchange about why Irene felt she had to start modeling those outfits - especially the more sexual ones. Nor was she forced to divulge how the guys felt her up, & what his reaction was. But overall, the story - both parts - were well written & interesting. -- Bob

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No ending? Typical. 2 stars for grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A hat and sunglasses is all it took for Irene not to recognize her husband? Puleez!, I guess it does prove that Irene is not only extremely selfish but stupid to boot. A judge ordering Jim to move back into the house? He doesn’t have that power. Threatening to put the kids in foster care? Yeah, that’s not happening either. Child Services will always choose stable, healthy family members (like the grandparents) for the good of the kids instead of taking on the considerable expense of fostering in the system.

I bring up all of this stuff, and more, that happened at the end of this story because that’s where all just fell completely apart. Less than 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable to read but it did spin somewhat out of control and the quality of the story suffered accordingly. 3 stars.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 2 years ago

Incredibly, blatantly, implausibly stupid and unbelievable. Perhaps a reconciliation is possible but this is absurd. Try and put a little effort in creating a vaguely plausible ending rather than tossing fairy dust around as a substitute for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Realistic pros is taking a bus out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Appears author lost control of his/her own story after the chapter 1 end reveal. As usual the husband never listens to any messages, refuses to take any calls or speaks to his wife even after the third party (Ken) provided important information. Meanwhile as usual the wife slips into even further derangement going back to the lingerie strip show operated by her "friend" Lisa. The descent into the blowjob sequence was moronic. Btw how can you not recognize you husband in a baseball cap and sunglasses? What about his voice? What about his penis staring you in the face? Nothing clicked? Then it takes a deus ex machina in the form of the judge to get them to counseling and him back in the house. Because otherwise the husband would never talk to his wife. Story spin out of control. Oh yeah and hot sex that they could have had any time in the last eight months fixes everything. It could have fixed before things went off the rails. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She really crossed the line with the attempted blowjob after the divorce papers were served. Not cool though she backed off. The lingerie modeling is cheating but not unforgivable. The bad attitude toward her husband the last 2 years is a bigger issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A ball cap and sunglasses and she doesn't recognize her husband of fifteen years even after he says something to her and drops his drawers? Was it that long ago since she saw her husband's dick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no... just no. This would never have went down like this. One star..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for the raac, the bitch is nothing but a whore and a cheater too, why take back such a lousy human being that instead of taking a job and downsizing she goes straight to sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First sex after a breakup is violent and almost hateful, he used me like I meant nothing to him. He rutted and abused my body that night. It was the first step in becoming a couple again. Your story is far too realistic. Well done

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like a true story to me.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She drops her pants and he takes her back because now all's well?? After a year of her actions?? You kind of make men brainless with that scenario. Not plausible. A good tale ruined. 2 stars only as it is written well enough to hold a readers attention.....JZK

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

"A man's ego is a very fragile thing and needs to be stroked every once in a while, or he starts to doubt himself."

I really hate it when characters talk about a cheated spouses ego. It's such tripe. And the fact that, in this case, it comes from another man makes it an egregious error.

The conversations Ken has with the husband and wife are just ham-fisted and cringe worthy. First, Ken isn't a very good character. I can tell Puff is trying to portray him as a good character, but he really isn't. He tells the hubby that he didn't know what was going on until Jim caught his wife. However, when he talks with his wife, he states that there was a reason he didn't let Lisa be a model. He might not have known about Irene, but he knew what his wife was doing. Wonder if he knew that Lisa was also allowing the girls to solicit. And the scene with the judge was just atrocious.

Successful marriages take work. I know Slirpuff has his own demons, and his stories tend to bend in a specific direction. I don't rate stories based on what I want to happen. I try to do my best to remain impartial. Even if Puff's stories aren't quite my thing, just from a story standpoint, this has issues. Jim is a bit of a weak character, but his wife is a selfish shrew. Her total fall at the end doesn't make much sense, given that she has children to take care of, but at the same time, it also should have destroyed any chance at reconciliation.

Puff hasn't been around in 5 years, but his stories have a following. I come back every couple of years to give some of them a try and see if my tastes have changed, and they have not. Reconciliation, like trust, needs to be earned. This was a completely unsatisfying ending, topping off a mediocre start. Both chapters, combined, would probably rate around 3*.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountabout 2 years ago

What are you a fucking hall monitor? This guy below me sucks dick every time he kisses his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You morons do know this story was written over 12 years ago by a writer who hasn’t posted anything in 5 years, right?

But, don’t worry I’m sure the author is hanging on every childish insult you throw his way while you’re jacking yourself off to your cleverness!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

The 1* I gave you was because we can't give it a 0, or a minus, like it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She didn't have sex with the customers, but flaunted her body & let them feel her up... many times. That's disrespecting her husband & her marriage, not to mention cheating. Her mother should've said something when Irene told her what she did; not to do that didn't help too much. That's WHAT a marriage's supposed to be about.

Irene returned to the modeling scene... WHF did he actually go with her in the room; moreover, why stay when she went into a separate area with him? Sex or no, that's all that should've been needed before ID'ing himself to her & walking out. She shouldn't have been given a chance to have sex again with him: the love's dissipated & trust was burned. Perhaps trying to walk out when the police came would've stopped Jim from being arrested.

The fact of what she's doing AND ignoring/ betraying her husband is more than enough to down a marriage. They never seemed to talk about what she did or the above issues. Or answering the huge question of why she shut hubby down but allowed strangers to claw on her body. She says she never did anything, but despite Jim's undercover attempt for a BJ, who except for Irene really knows? Maybe her friend's marriage could be saved as she only "hosted" the parties.

Overall, not one of the better stories that I've read, nor one of the worst. 3 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, just relax and enjoy your role as my subbed cuck and you'll be fine. 1* because there's no minus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of your worst stories !

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I doubt they made it. the TRUST issue was never addressed, nor the disrespect. They just moved back to good or great sex, and it takes a lot more than that for a good marriage, especially after a betrayal.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

For some reason l really like this story, it is unique in its own way and a fun story to read. Despite its problems l still score this 5/5 and happily so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was pretty decent until the courtroom, I find it more likely aliens would invade on armored squirrels than a judge would threaten someone for.. having sex with his wife in a motel?

That's a PR nightmare and a massive lawsuit no one want any part of. Kind of made the ending feel really forced instead of a natural flow.

A lot of technical issues with continuity and names/grammar that sort of stuff.

Overall I'd say a decent 2 or a 3, decent with room for improvement.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Turned a good story in something so stupid that it isn't worth reading or rating. Guess I'm stuck with 1 star.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"told the guys that this outfit would make their wife's or girl friends feel like screwing them to death" - Too bad it didn't work with her.

\

Not to be repetitive, but if she's so turned on, why not drag her husband to bed?

\

"they would be a close couple again" - Just what is she doing to accomplish that? It can't happen on its own.

\

The ONLY thing they might be doing is "feeling them up a bit?" That would be wrong if she was dressed, but they were feeling her up naked!

\

"I've never done this for anyone, but my husband" - Hell, when was the last time she REALLY did it for her husband? The one time we saw, it was pretty half-assed.

\

"Both saw how they had grown apart and put everything else ahead of their marriage." - Where? When? The only thing we saw was her being a cold fish with him while being a slut for strangers.

\

Late thought - why did she have the lingerie at home? She never wore it except at the motel.

\

Still too pat of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes we men are weak at times. We also need reassured at times that we are important to you. Also we thrive on loving you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Under a truck load of name swapping, point-of-view errors and other wholesale editing mayhem is a story.

And that story sucks.

🌟

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written storyline that laid out what can happen when the wife stops being a responsive wife and becomes passive toward her husband. Luckily the husband drew the line in the sand, and then they started communicating which brought the marriage back from the brink of divorce. Well done 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. We'll written. I liked the characters, plot and scenes. It captivated me.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - men and women have been talking together for millions of years and will continue until the end of time. However, the more intelligent and smarter we appear to be in 2021 - we are also more rude, ignorant and just down right nasty to each other. If you all don't get a handle on this problem, maybe Earth will be for men and Mars will be for women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He put on a hat and wore goggles and she didn't recognize him... even his voice and his dick? I am not buying that!

She lost her husband and even then continues. That shows how little she respects her husband.The ending is not realistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

redgfergie

It is interesting how you use fiction to prove a fact. Very interesting.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Stupid, stupid, stupid, people are stupid but to be more precise they are ignorant. Woman deal with things and communicate differently than men do. That is fact. Been with two women in my life, married both of them, did I understand them? NO! Any man that rea;;y says he understand women is delusional or a liar.

This story proves that. Communication is the key but we men and women speak different languages, hence forth the problems raised in this story. It is still a good story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. A reconciliation better then some stories as while she definitely effed up she wasn't as far gone as some "loving wives". My only real complaint was the judge forcing them together, I think this could have used another chapter setting up their reconciliation more organically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so he keeps the used whore. She wins. He will be at work while she fucks around. Hope he has good medical for the STD treatments he will need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say I loved it, Because of Ken how he put Irene in her place, and how she should treat Jim. Its a story of a struggling marriage that fought it way back from a self centered wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so if after all of that she comes to me in an outfit like that saying that shit all I would think of is how many other times she did that for so many other guys. I would be soft as a wet noodle and the divorce would be a certain

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Why is it always the guy's fragile ego that's shattered? Isn't she the one who has all the younger guys pawing her and making her feel younger?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Doubt

Doubt with the attitude of both of them,they would make it work,probably stay together for the sake of the kids until they were older.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Pathetic RAAC bullshit! Not worth reading or rating. If I can still read after attempting to gouge out my eyes because I read this shitty story to the end, I might give negative stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous