Mary

Story Info
Wants to share his conservative wife. She says no, but then…
7.1k words
4.63
70k
98

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first few works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer, therefore there may be some grammatical errors and/or stories that may not appeal to some. All I ask is that you to to be kind and understanding as I learn more & more about writing.

I’ve had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

Sometimes I’ll tell you whether the story is true, but sometimes I’ll let you try and figure it out.

Enjoy

————————————————

“Hello”

“Hi Dad”

“Hey Sweetheart, what’s up?”

“Dad, I have a training seminar in town next week and was hoping that I could stay there instead of getting a hotel room.”

“Of course you can. You’re always welcome to come home. It’ll be nice to have someone to talk to, since it’s been just me here since your mother passed.”

“I can’t believe it’s been 3 years since she left us. You must be so lonely.”

“I get by, honey.”

“See you on Sunday. Love you.”

“Looking forward to it. Love you too.

———————————————————

“Hey dad, thanks for letting me crash here.”

“Crash here? This will always be your home, Mary!”

“I know dad, but since I’m married now and moved out over 10 years ago, it just feels different.”

“Speaking of different, how is Jim? Lol”

“I don’t wanna talk about him right now!”

“Uh oh. Trouble in paradise?”

“Far from paradise, and we’ve been having problems for quite some time.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Not now. Maybe later.”

After dinner, Mary started doing the dishes. As I watched her, I realized that she had gone from young athletic young lady, to an extremely attractive woman. I shouldn’t have been checking out my own daughter, but it had been 3 years since I’d been with a woman. I am a man and she is fuckin hot!

I remembered back when she was 18, her body had really developed. Seeing her in her bikini back then, her breasts were much larger than her friends and almost as large as her mom’s. Her hips were full as I saw her walk around in her very small bikini bottoms. Once, I walked into the bathroom and saw her completely naked as she had just finished showering. She had a towel over her hair and was drying her face. She was facing the door, but her entire face was covered by that towel and she had no idea that I had opened the door.

There before me was an amazing 18 year old hottie, with a body that most men would die to worship, completely naked, and covered in a light sheen from the shower & steam in the room. Her breasts were large and stood straight out with no sag. Her tummy was flat and her pussy…

Oh fuck, her pussy was trimmed almost bare with a small landing strip of sparse pubic hair on her pelvic bone! As I looked, I could see that her labia extended about an inch past her vagina (just like her mother’s)! I got an instant hard-on, but closed the door before she realized that I saw her naked. I felt so guilty about seeing her that way and getting an erection, that I never really thought about that sight again.

Now here I was 12 years later, admiring her more developed curves and remembering when I saw her completely naked, when all of a sudden “Dad? Hello dad?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I must have zoned out.”

She smiled and said “I’m gonna shower the come back to finish afterwards.”

“Ok”

I watched her walk down the hall. “Damn! What an ass” I thought as she walked away! Her shower was quick and when she returned, she was wearing flannel pajama pants and an over-sized t-shirt. As she walked by me, it was plain to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra! Then again, she’s dressed for bed, so why should she be wearing a bra? I had to wonder though, if she wore panties under those pajamas. I became hard because of that thought.

“Wtf is wrong with me, lusting after my own daughter?” I thought.

As she did the dishes, it was only natural for some water to splash on her shirt. I glanced at her and could clearly see her dark areolas through her shirt. At 30 years old, she definitely is a hottie! A pretty face (with cute dimples) long legs, athletic body, with a bubble butt, and 36D breasts. She’s 5’8” size 5.

As she finished the dishes, she caught me looking, but said nothing. She just smiled. We then retired to the den to “Netflix & Chill” just kidding! To watch a movie. It was a romantic comedy with some sex, but not too graphic. It was enough to get us both slightly aroused, but not enough to make either of us uncomfortable. She was drinking wine and I was drinking beer. We both had a little buzz going.

When the movie ended, she went to kiss me goodnight on the cheek, but I had turned slightly and her lips met the side of mine. She looked at me for a few seconds, then said “pleasant dreams dad” as she gave me a mischievous smile. Once again, I watched her ass as she walked to her room.

The next day, she was gone before I woke. After work, I walked in the door to smell that she was cooking dinner. As I looked into the kitchen, I froze! She had obviously already showered. Her hair was still slightly wet, and she had it in 2 pigtails. She had iPods in her ears, so she didn’t hear me come in. As she cooked, she swayed to the music. She was wearing a smaller shirt, tied below her breasts, with her nude midriff exposed. She had a pair of skintight boy shorts on and her ass looked amazing! The shorts were so small & tight that (as she bent over the stove) the lower part of her ass cheeks were just barely seen peeking out below them. I thought she probably didn’t have panties on under those shorts, and it was confirmed when she turned to face me and the lips of her delicate vagina were clearly visible in the form of an expanded camel toe in her shorts.

Needles to say, I was rock solid and just stared at every inch of her amazing body. She was the perfect example of a voluptuous angel. When she saw me staring, she walked to me, kissed my cheek and said “Welcome home Dad. Get comfortable. Dinner will be ready soon.” After dinner we watched another movie, only this one had some serious sex scenes in it! We were both super horny from the movie.

After the movie, we talked about a number of things. At one point, she said “things are kinda rough for Jim & I lately.”

“Talk to me.”

“I don’t know if I can.”

“Wtf, you can talk to me about anything, Mary! You know this.”

“I know Dad, but this is kind of embarrassing.”

“Just tell me!”

“Jim wants an open marriage.” She blurted out.

This is not unusual, but did catch me by surprise. I never told Mary (and I don’t think her mom ever did), but I enjoyed watching her mom with other men. She indulged a few times when we were in our mid 30s, but then stopped.

“Well, an open marriage is better than him cheating on you. You both get something out of the deal.”

“DAD!!! You and mom raised me different than that. I was taught to be faithful to my husband and to forsake all others!”

“I know dear. But if he wants you to bed another man, and you’re ok with it, why not? We live in a different world now, and sharing isn’t considered cheating, as long as both parties are ok with it.”

“I get that dad. But I’m not into that.”

“Ok honey. But all I can say is to keep an open mind. Remember that it’s just sex. They say that variety is the spice of life.” I smirked.

“Eww dad! You sound just like Jim now!”

“Mary, I’m not trying to convince you to go along with it. I’m just saying to keep an open mind about it. Have you guys indulged yet?”

“God, I’m so embarrassed! Goodnight dad.”

With that she walked to her room and shut the door.

The next morning, once again she was gone before I woke. Things seemed normal that evening except that I noticed that she had already started drinking before I got home. I wasn’t going to push it. She was wearing an over-sized night shirt and another pair of boy shorts.

“Sorry Dad.”

“For what?”

“Last night was just too much for me to discuss, so I walked away.”

“I understand.”

“I don't think you do.”

“Please explain yourself.”

“Well, you asked if we indulged and I was too embarrassed & ashamed to answer.”

“Look, you’re an adult! What you and your husband discuss or act on, is totally between the two of you. Fuck everyone else!”

“Wow, thanks dad.”

She hugged me and I could feel her braless tits pressing against my chest. It felt so good and I started getting hard. This time I knew she felt it, but she just smiled at me as I pulled away.

“So….Did you?”

“Did I what?”

“Did you guys indulge?”

She was deep in thought, but said nothing.

“Well, have you?”

Then she whispered “Yes we have”

“To what extent?”

“DAD!”

“What? You’ve already said that you’ve indulged. How far did you go?”

She hesitated.

“Look, even though I’m your dad, I’m still a man. If you’re honest with me, I can give you a man’s viewpoint.”

“I guess.”

“Also, don’t be embarrassed to be as graphic as you want. It’ll probably help you to see it his way and get you through this awkwardness.”

“Ok. Jim had been asking me for years to be more open to flashing or letting another man see my body. He asked that I wear more revealing clothes and even suggest that I go braless in public. Now, you know with these huge babies, how much attraction I’ll get” (as she grabbed her tits with both hands and held them up).

“I did it a few times and it was kind of exciting. The sex afterwards was amazing! While on vacation last year, we went to the clothing optional beach and I removed my top to tan my boobs. We drew a lot of attention! Jim asked me to remove my bikini bottoms, but there were too many guys gawking my already exposed breasts, that I didn’t feel comfortable.”

“On our last day there, we found a more secluded section of the beach, so when Jim asked me to remove my bottoms, I did. I have to admit that it was very exhilarating to be completely nude in the fresh air! It was then that I realized that I was a closet nudist (so to speak). He tried to fondle me but I told him to stop, in case someone showed up. Sure enough, a single guy showed up, set his stuff down near us, and went into the water. Feeing self-conscious, I went to put my bottoms back on, but Jim begged me to leave them off. After going back & forth with Jim, I gave in and left my bottoms off. Trust me Dad, I was so embarrassed, but wanted to make Jim happy.

After a while the guy strolled back up and he couldn’t stop staring at my naked body. With my sunglasses on I saw his very large, flaccid pens, as it swayed back & forth, slapping against his thigh as he walked. He laid on a towel, put his shades on and pretended like he was napping. I could tell he was checking me out though, because his penis grew as he faced me, until it stood up tall and was super hard. God it was huge and it made me feel good that I was the cause of his erection. After a while we gathered our stuff and we left.”

“Back in our room, Jim practically attacked me! As we stripped he felt that I was sopping wet and said that he knew that I was turned on by today’s events! We wasted no time as we screwed right there in the living room. Afterwards, he continued telling me that we should’ve invited that guy back to our room, so that I could experience his huge cock! I told him that I couldn’t just fuck a stranger! He said that he wants another man to enjoy my body and for me to be more open to letting another man fuck me. I thought about that guys huge penis and told Jim maybe one day (and actually meant it)! I’m so embarrassed telling you this Dad!”

“Don’t be. I can understand Jim’s point of view and how he must’ve been feeling. Mary, you’re a sexy woman and I can understand how Jim is proud to have you and wants others to see and maybe experience having sex with you!”

Mary looked at me strange at that comment, but then…

“Sexy? Did you just say that you think that your daughter is sexy, Dad?”

“You know what I mean, Mary! I mean, I get how Jim is feeling. if you weren’t my daughter, I’d probably feel the same.”

She smiled and said “thanks Dad.”

“Did you ever feel that way about mom?”

“Let’s not discuss that…
It’s getting late. We both need to get up early tomorrow.”

So once again the night ended. She walked up to kiss me goodnight, but as she did, she kissed the side of my mouth, like the previous time, but purposely this time. Our lips touched again, for a brief moment, then…

“Goodnight Dad. Love you.”

Once again, I was treated to the sight of her sexy ass in tight boy shorts, as she walked away.

We were falling into a daily routine, where we left for the day, came back in the early evening, spent time together, then off to separate rooms, to sleep.

The next night, I brought home take out. We ate, the retired to the living room to chat again. We both knew where the questioning would lead, but it seemed like we were both looking forward to it!

“So Mary, did anything else happen with others?”

“Gosh Dad, I’m still so embarrassed to talk about it.”

“Look Hun, the only way to get through this is to be honest. Not just with me, but with yourself!”

“I know, but I still feel weird discussing my sexual activities with my Dad!”

“You need to think of me as a good friend, so that you can openly discuss what has happened and what you want to happen in the future.”

“Ok, I’ll try. Where were we?”

“You said that you indulged, but wouldn’t tell me to what extent. How far did you go?”

“Omg!”

She blushed, looked down and whispered “all the way.”

At this point, I was hard as a rock and hoping that she couldn’t tell.

“Wait, you’ve slept with another man?”

“We didn’t actually sleep, dad.” She giggled. Clearly tipsy.

“You know what I mean! You actually had sex with a man other than your husband?”

“Geez dad. Yes, I did! It’s not like I was a virgin when I married Jim! I had slept with other guys before!”

“You’re right darling, I’m sorry.”

My daughter had just told me that she recently fucked someone other than her husband and that he was ok with it! I couldn’t stop thinking about her fucking someone and how good of a fuck she is! At this point, I had to get her to open up more to me.

“Go on.”

“A few weeks after that beach incident, we went to dinner with friends of Jim’s. After dinner, we had drinks, then headed to their house for a nightcap. We sat around and chatted for a while. Then the wife said that she wanted to show me around. We toured their house and I must say that it was beautiful. We were in the master bedroom when her husband came in and asked his wife to get something for him, that he couldn’t find. She left, leaving me and him alone.”

“He laid on the charm and we sat on the bed talking. He asked to kiss me and I said no. He told me that him & his wife were swingers and Jim told him that he wants me to experience other men. He said a kiss is just a kiss, besides Jim and his wife are probably already well beyond kissing.”
I was already tipsy and a little turned on, so when he moved to kiss me, I let him. Soon we were full blown making out on their bed. His hands began feeling me up and it felt good. He slipped a hand into my blouse, under my bra and began tweaking my nipples. I was getting fully aroused. With his other hand he guided my hand to the front of his pants and I felt his very hard penis through it.”

“We continued to make out, but were now lying down on the bed. For some reason, my hand continued to rub up and down the full length of his penis (without his assistance) as our tongues danced. I guess that I was intrigued by his length and thickness, and actually enjoyed rubbing it through his pants.”

“Eventually his other hand began rubbing the bare skin of my upper thigh. Meeting no resistance, it gradually moved up under my skirt. He slowly pulled my panties aside and began sliding his fingers between my lower lips. When he slipped a finger all the way into my vagina, I came to my senses and stopped what we were doing.”

“I had decided that was enough. So we straighten our clothes up, left the room, and went back to the living room. It was obvious that his wife & Jim had been messing around also. His zipper was partially down, the wife’s lipstick was smeared, and her blouse was partially unbuttoned, revealing her bare breasts.”

“We chatted for a bit, then the husband suggested that we stay in the guest room because it was getting late and Jim was a little too tipsy to drive home. We agreed and the husband whispered something to Jim. Jim smiled and nodded his head, then told him ok. I don’t know what was said but figured it to be guy stuff.”

“We went to the room and got ready for bed. The wife knocked on the door and we told her to come in. She had changed into her nightgown and it was almost completely see-through. Her entire body was visible to us and Jim lusted after her. She brought a tray with drinks & snacks and told us to enjoy, then left.”

“We undressed and I immediately went down on Jim, then he went down on me. Neither of us came, but we enjoyed performing oral on each other. At some point, Jim got up and said that he’d be right back. I started dozing off and was awakened by Jim once again eating me out. With his middle finger deep within me (slightly bent and rubbing my G spot) his tongue was lapping up my juices. As he slid his tongue into my vagina I came!”

As I was coming down from my orgasm, Jim slid up my body and spent more time than usual playing and sucking on my breasts, like it was the first time that he got to enjoy them! Then he moved upwards, kissed my neck, then kissed my lips, and placed his penis at my entrance. As he pushed in, it felt huge, but I figured that he was really excited from tonight’s events. I was horny and needed to get fucked. As he fucked me he continued kissing me and soon we were kissing so passionately, that I came again. As he lifted up off of me I was shocked to see that it was not Jim fucking me but his friend!”

“Part of me wanted to push him off of me and scream rape, but another part of me wanted him to continue, because it felt so good! He was a very good lover and he was much larger than Jim. He had also just made me cum twice in just a few minutes, so the latter prevailed, and I enjoyed being fucked by this man. We both let loose and fucked like animals! It was so different from making love to Jim, and I loved it! Soon after, we came together and I had no problem swapping spit with this man as his cock pulsed inside of me. A man other than my husband was now shooting his fertile sperm deep into my once-faithful, married vagina and I loved it!”

“He came a lot and kept his cock in me until it soften and slid out. We continued passionately kissing as gobs of his cum came oozing out of my pussy. As I opened my eyes (mid kiss) I saw Jim at the doorway, stroking his very erect cock. Here was his naked wife, spread eagle, with a naked man lying between her wide-spread legs, and proof of her infidelity was oozing out of her very satisfied vagina, and he was excited beyond belief! The friend’s cock was now flaccid with a combination of his sperm & my vaginal fluid, glistening on it!”

“As his friend rolled off of me, my husband looked at his friend’s cock, smiled, then looked between my legs to see another man’s cum oozing out of my recently fucked pussy, and it made him extremely hard! The friend eventually got up and left us. Jim wasted no time. He got between my outstretched legs and reached down to play with our combined fluids! Then he slid his cock into my used pussy and came quickly. He said that he was reclaiming his wife’s pussy. Omg, I can’t believe I just told my Dad all of this!”

“Wow! Amazing story! Thank you for not holding back in your description! So you enjoyed it?” I smiled

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12