A Birthday Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis approached with Jenn's jacket, but Madison quickly waved her away as she took hold of her friend's arm and raised it in triumph, just like an athlete who has won a gold medal. The waiter placed a sheet cake on the table in front of them, with two lit candles in the shape of a "3" and a "0."

"I think Jennifer has earned her reward. So let's all sing "Happy Birthday" and maybe we can get her to cut the cake."

The group joined in a distinctly out-of-tune version of the song, seemingly following different tempos but managing to end together on the last rousing bit of "Happy birthday to you!"

The server handed Madison a knife, who in turn handed it to Jennifer. "Now make a wish and blow out the candles!"

Getting into the spirit of the occasion, the short blonde made a big show of taking a deep breath, then blowing hard to extinguish the two flames. This garnered a round of applause from her friends, and she proceeded to cut the first piece of cake.

As the waiter began to plate the slice, Madison took it from him, grabbed a fork, and much like the groom at a wedding, tried to feed the first piece to Jennifer. When her friend tried to resist by closing her mouth, Madison very deliberately pressed the piece of cake against Jenn's lips and chin, smearing some of the icing across her face before letting the piece tumble down across the front of Jennifer's white shirt, leaving a trail of chocolate frosting.

"Oh my," Madison proclaimed in mock horror, "look what I've done!" Taking her friend by the arm, she said, "The waiter can cut the rest of the cake. Let's get you cleaned up right now," and proceeded to lead her off to the ladies room. As they headed out of the room, Alexis stepped forward to hand Jenn's jacket to Madison as the two women exchanged quick smiles.

Fortunately they had the rest room to themselves, and Madison insisted that the blonde take off her top so they could rinse it under cold water. Jenn somewhat reluctantly unbuttoned the top, revealing the beige bra underneath. It was of course conservatively styled, with underwiring and built-in cups for support. Nevertheless, the curves of her DD breasts could be seen peeking over the cute lace trim across the top and, as much as its wearer might have preferred to avoid it, some cleavage was visible between the cups.

Madison handed the jacket top to her friend while she went to work on cleaning the shirt. She tried applying some hand soap to the fabric, then rubbing the cloth against itself. Although that removed most of the icing, some of the dark chocolate stain was still visible. And now most of the front of the shirt was soaking wet.

"I can't put that back on!" Jenn exclaimed. "Never mind the stain, it's all wrinkled and wet."

"Hmm," Madison said, turning the shirt over and over in her hand and examining it, as if she was just realizing what she had done. "I think you're right."

"Of course I'm right," her friend replied. "And I think you knew exactly what you were doing." She crossed her arms across her exposed stomach and frowned. "Well, I hope you're enjoying this."

"Oh Jennie, that's not it," Madison said as she reached out to take her friend's hand, hoping to defuse the situation. "The question is, are you enjoying this? I want to make this a memorable evening for you."

That caused Jennifer to pause. She had already acknowledged to herself that the party was in fact a lot of fun. And even as she thought about the humiliation of having her pants pulled down and being spanked in front of her colleagues, she had also found it exciting and, yes, even enjoyable.

"Well, I have been trying to be a little more open to things tonight, you know, a little more relaxed," she confided in Madison. "Especially now that I'm getting so old," a comment that caused both women to smile.

"I'm so glad to hear that," Madison responded. "And if you really mean what you've just said, then I have a suggestion. Picking up Jennifer's jacket and handing it to her, she said, "Put this on, but first..," and then she leaned closer and whispered something into her friend's ear.

Jenn's face turned red, and she momentarily pulled back from her friend. "I can't do that," she said in a raised voice. But then pausing, she looked around, her eyes slowly widening. "I mean I can't, can I?"

The tone of her response had changed completely in ten seconds, going from adamant refusal to almost a request for permission, permission that her best friend was only too willing to grant.

"Of course you can. It's a great look, and you will totally rock it!"

A few minutes later the two women emerged from the ladies room. Madison insisted that Jenn go first, in part so she could stop her if she tried to run back into the rest room but also so she could scan the room to check out the reactions of the other diners.

But Jennifer was far from paying any attention to what her friend was doing. She was lost in her own world, both trying to deny what she was doing while at the same time, as if she were gathering data for a research report, observing how many sets of eyes were noticing her.

She was wearing her smartly tailored black jacket, with the one button securely fastened in the front just above her waist. From a distance, nothing would have seemed out of the ordinary about her outfit. But for anyone within twenty feet of her, even a quick glance would have revealed that the jacket was the only item of clothing she was wearing above the waist.

Behind her, her friend discretely carried a small bundle of clothing, the white shirt carefully folded around the now discarded beige bra. The cut of the jacket, which had a very professional look to it when worn over any top, assumed a very different appearance with nothing on under it. The lapels of the jacket were cut wide, completely covering the outer curves of her breasts. But particularly with her DD cups, the material just barely managed to extend over the centers of her breasts, making it seem like her areolas might slip into view at any moment as she walked through the room. The inner curves of her tits were on full display, showing massive amounts of cleavage. And thanks to the positioning of the solitary button, a bit of skin and even her belly button could be seen above the tops of her pants.

And people were definitely noticing. Diners seated in her direction looked up from their meals, trying not to stare but unable to resist the view. It was indeed a rare sight, a curvaceous blond walking through a respectable restaurant displaying as much of her breasts as would be possible without getting thrown out of the place. And through it all, Jennifer walked confidently, unhurriedly, looking from side to side as she surveyed the admiring crowd.

"Kind of fun, isn't it?" Madison said softly as she came up close behind Jenn. But her friend made no response, she was in her own little world, and she was definitely enjoying it.

While the people in the dining room had to limit their reactions to a quick glance or a whispered comment to their dining companions, there were no such restrictions on her friends' responses once Jennifer re-entered the party area.

"She's back," called out Alexis before fully absorbing the reality of Jennifer's change of clothing. "It sure took you two long enough...," and then she abruptly clamped her mouth shut as everyone in the room turned to gawk at the blonde's altered appearance.

It was Alexis' husband who saved the day. Stepping forward, Dave walked over to Jenn and matter-of-factly stated, "Well, I see you got rid of the stain. Good job!"

The group laughed, releasing some of the tension in the room. Conversation resumed, and Jennifer offered some explanation involving Madison's terrible influence over her, but everyone reassured her that she looked great and that the jacket made for a very classy, sexy look.

Of course, Ryan and Kyle wasted no time in coming over to Jenn and engaging her in conversation. They started talking about the planned systems upgrade scheduled for next month, a topic that under normal circumstances she would have actually had a lot of interest in discussing. But tonight she just let them babble on, struck by the way they tried to prolong the conversation even when she wasn't saying much. She even found it amusing that they were unable to keep their eyes off her tits. Every ten seconds or so, they tried looking at her eyes when they talked but almost immediately their attention shifted downward again.

For a brief second, Jennifer found her fingers holding the single button on the jacket, and she toyed with the idea of unsnapping it. But she already felt things were moving too fast, so she took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder, and things heated up again. She turned to see Alexis, not realizing at first who was behind her. But then as she focused, she recognized her boss, Ron Sunderland, and his wife.

"Look who I bumped into in the dining room just now," Alexis said in a cheerful voice. "I mentioned we were celebrating your birthday in here and they wanted to stop by."

"Hope we're not interrupting," Ron began as Alexis stepped aside so he could shake Jennifer's hand. We won't intrude for long, but we did want to say..." By now, Ron was face to face with his chief finance officer and had finally realized what she was - or more precisely - wasn't wearing on top.

His mouth literally did hang open, only for a second or two, but he suddenly seemed at a loss for words. "That is, Kathy and I, just wanted to say happy birthday," and then he started to cough as his mouth got dry.

"I don't think we've met," his wife said, trying to cover for him. "I'm Kathleen Sunderland. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Jennifer was as surprised as her boss, trying to maintain her composure even while she could feel her embarrassment growing. She was barely able to reply, "Nice to meet you, Kathleen."

"I've heard so much about you," she continued. "Ron says you're the best finance person in the business. But I can see," she went on with a sideways glance at her husband, "that he really didn't do justice to all of your talents."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Jenn said, trying to recover her poise.

"It is," said Kathleen with a bemused smile. "Anyway, happy birthday Jennifer, and have a great time tonight. Remember, you're only young once." She then turned to Alexis, whom she apparently already knew, allowing Ron to continue his conversation with Jenn.

For the next few minutes, they made small talk about birthdays, weekend plans, and how annoying the quarterly reports were. And all the while, the two of them were trying to ignore the obvious fact that she was standing right in front of him with her tits practically falling out of her jacket. At one point, Jennifer turned to pick up a glass of wine and she could feel the fabric slide across her chest. She was afraid to look down, but she had the distinct feeling that at least part of her areola might now be on display.

There was nothing she could do but continue chatting with her boss, trying to tamp down the feeling of nervous excitement. Ron was doing his best to avoid staring at Jenn's chest, but it was impossible to ignore the occasional urge to confirm that her tits really were as large as they seemed. Standing over six feet tall, whenever he glanced down he could the large swells of her milky white breasts straining against the fabric, and he was almost certain he could detect the outline of her nipples straining against the black fabric.

Jennifer felt engulfed in a flood of conflicting emotions, knowing that she was displaying her body to her boss and co-workers in a way she would not have considered possible even just a couple of hours ago. In truth, she wouldn't have minded if it continued for most of the night, but eventually Kathleen reappeared and led Ron back to their table in the other room.

Over the next half hour Jenn grew more and more relaxed, helped no doubt by an additional glass of wine. She was getting comfortable with the idea that her body attracted the notice of other people, and she was beginning to crave the attention not only of her friends but of relative strangers such as Cody and Nate. It was interesting, she thought, that she felt a bit of disappointment when she heard Alexis circulating through the crowd to remind them that they only had the room until 8:00, so they'd have to be heading out in the next ten minutes.

Vanessa and Luis were the first to come up to her, saying what a wonderful time they had had and wishing her a happy birthday. A few minutes later, Haley appeared and offered an apology.

"We have to leave now, Jennifer," she began. "Cody and I are meeting up with friends in a few minutes. We didn't know that this was going to go on all night. But your friend Madison just mentioned she's staying at this hotel and that everyone's going back to her room now. Sorry we can't hang around," she explained.

"Her room?" Jennifer said, trying to process this new information. She had just assumed Madison was spending the weekend at her apartment.

"Yeah, it was so nice of her to invite us. I mean we don't know her at all but she seems so sweet."

Jennifer nodded her head, trying to figure out just what her friend was up to. "Yes, she is," the blonde responded. "And so full of surprises."

Cody, who seemed please just to have a few extra seconds to admire Jennifer from close up, stuck out his hand, saying, "It was great to meet you. Great party." He paused, and then added awkwardly, "And I really like your outfit."

It was all she could do to not laugh out loud as she saw Haley quietly step on Cody's foot and grab his arm to pull him away. "Thank you, Cody," she replied, impulsively leaning over to give him a quick peck on the cheek as she brushed her breasts against his shoulder.

As soon as they moved away, Jennifer tracked down Madison, pulling her away from a conversation with Abby and Nate.

"Okay, so Haley just mentioned something about a party in your room. When were you going to tell me about this little surprise?" she said in an accusatory tone.

"Oh, did I forget to mention it?" Maddie replied in a very innocent voice.

"Yes, and you also forgot to tell me you're staying here. I have the sofa bed all set up for you in my apartment."

"Well of course I'm staying with you tomorrow night. But I was able to book the room using my travel budget from work, so I figured why not?"

"And just forgot to tell me?" Jenn repeated her question.

"Guess it slipped my mind in all the excitement." She grinned and then added, "I mean I was going to tell you but then we had to give you your spanking and you dropped the cake on your shirt and decided to go topless and everything. I guess I got distracted."

"Sure, you got distracted thinking up ways to humiliate me." She tried to act angry, but by now, she really couldn't pull it off. She had been embarrassed, but she had also been excited by all of Madison's scheming. She stared at her friend, who just silently grinned back at her.

The smallest smile started to creep across Jennifer's face. "Okay, I give up. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually having fun. Thank you."

Madison gave her friend a quick hug. "I'm so happy it's working out this way. But you know, I can't take all the credit," she said with a sly look. "Alexis helped out with a lot of it."

"Lexie?" Jennifer exclaimed. "Have you two been in touch with each other?"

"For months," Madison said bemusedly. "You've been our secret project, trying to figure how to save you from yourself."

"But you don't even know her. I mean, I know we met that time I was visiting you and they were there at a convention, but we only talked for a few minutes."

"While you were there, yes. But don't forget, Jennie, conventions go on for several days. And after you went home, Dan, Alexis and I met for dinner and drinks," she explained. "And when I told her about some of our college escapades, we decided we had to come up with a plan to help you get back in touch with that side of yourself."

"And what side is that?" Jenn asked, pointing down to her chest. "The side that likes to flash her boobs in public."

"Well, you do, don't you?" Madison responded.

That caught Jenn up short. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again, quickly replaying the last few hours in her mind. She also thought back to some of the crazy things she and Maddie had done in college. It was undeniable that there was a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her that had been repressed over the last eight years. But tonight it was like the genie had been let out of the bottle.

"You know," Jennifer replied, trying to look angry. "I hate it when you're right." She looked around at the dwindling crowd. "So you've got a room right here at the Marriott?"

"Yep, that's why we thought this would be a good choice for the first part of the celebration. I have a suite, so there's plenty of room for all to be comfortable."

"And who is coming?"

"Dan and Alexis, of course. And we had to twist Abby's arm, but she and Nate are coming. And your two admirers from IT."

"I bet they didn't need any arm twisting," Jenn replied good-naturedly. She shook her head and smiled, both pleased and annoyed at the lengths her two friends were going to in order to maximize her humiliation.

A few minutes later, a couple of busboys appeared to start cleaning up things. Madison pulled the waiter aside, and slipping him a tip, asked if he could make sure the remaining birthday cake was brought up to her suite.

"Room 601," she said, handing him a duplicate key. "Just leave it on the table in the dining area."

Eventually, the eight of them headed out, going back through the main dining area, past the bar and down a hallway that led directly into the main lobby of the hotel. Madison stopped briefly at the front desk, just confirming that the wine she had ordered had been delivered to her suite.

Now that Jennifer had begun to acknowledge the pleasure she took in being watched, she found the walk to the hotel lobby excited her, a warmth spreading through her body that couldn't be attributed solely to the alcohol she had consumed.

She lingered toward the back of her group, going at a fairly slow pace and turning from side to side in order to see the reactions of the diners. The bar had thinned out somewhat, but ten or twelve guys were still there, some by themselves and others in groups of two, and she noticed that every single one of them turned to look at her when she walked by. Almost subconsciously, she found herself fingering the solitary button that served to keep her suit jacket closed.

"I wonder what would happen if it accidentally came unsnapped," she thought as they walked into the hotel lobby. "Might as well try a little experiment," she muttered softly.

Because she was at the back of the group, none of her colleagues appeared to notice at first. The button popped open, and the jacket parted. By keeping her arms pressed against the front panels of the suit, Jennifer managed to keep her nipples hidden from sight. But her exposed flesh was now visible from her neck right down to her belly, and the inner curves of both breasts were fully on display.

Alexis pushed the button to summons the elevator, and as they grouped together to wait for it, some of her friends turned to the blonde in stunned amazement. Abby, who was standing next to her, seemed particularly alarmed. In a concerned whisper, she tried to let her know. "Oh Jennifer, I don't think you know, but something's wrong with the button on that jacket."

Her boss just smiled and made no response. Madison, who was standing on the other side of her friend, simply leaned over to whisper to Abby, "I think she knows." The elevator doors opened and they all got in.