A Birthday Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they arrived at the sixth floor, everyone had had the chance to examine Jennifer's cleavage at close quarters, and no one seemed to mind the change. In fact, she was so encouraged by their reaction that as they approached Madison's suite, she made a second decision.

"Seems kind of stuffy here, doesn't it?" and she stopped holding her arms against the sides of her jacket.

As they walked down the corridor to Room 601, the jacket front panels moved back and forth, uncovering and then covering her nipples. Jennifer wondered where the security cameras were placed in the hallway and tried to imagine the guard who might just this moment be getting an unexpected and entertaining break in his otherwise dull evening routine.

Going ahead of the group and using her key, Madison held the door open and allowed her guests to enter. Jennifer was the last one to come in, and as she passed her, Madison casually asked, "May I take the birthday girl's jacket?"

"Why not?" her friend responded without any hesitation. Her jacket slid effortlessly off her right shoulder and as Madison took hold of it, Jenn removed the jacket from her arms and stepped into the room completely topless. The genie was indeed out of the bottle.

Her large breasts sagged only slightly, but their natural firmness and roundness made for an appealing presentation. Her large areolas stood out against her pale white skin, and were highlighted by her perfectly centered nipples pointing slightly upward. And below her smooth belly, just the slightest roll of flesh could be seen above the waistband of her pants.

For just a second, Jennifer had a moment of panic. "What am I doing?" she thought to herself, displaying myself like this to the people I have to work with everyday. "What will they think of me, and how can I face them on Monday."

But then the panic subsided. She could detect no look of disapproval or censure; in fact, people were examining her with a sense of admiration and envy - she felt desired. As she saw the looks on their faces, she realized they were probably thinking "what will Jennifer think of me for staring at her this way?" She wondered if they could even begin to realize how much she was enjoying this. And in the entire group, Madison, the only one who knew her well enough to sense the thrill she was experiencing, simply looked over at her and nodded approvingly.

Entering the suite, the birthday girl could see a bedroom door off the left and one large open space straight ahead that was set up as a living room on the left and a dining area to the right. A sofa placed in the middle of the room served to divide the space. It faced left toward a coffee table, some chairs, and a widescreen TV mounted on top of a dresser against the far left wall. Behind the sofa to the right was a dining area, with additional chairs and a table where the cake had been placed alongside several bottles of wine.

Madison gestured toward the sofa and chairs and began to speak. "Thanks for coming here to continue the celebration. I see the guys have already made themselves comfortable," she said, gesturing to Abby's boyfriend Nate who along Kyle and Ryan, were already seated on the sofa in front of a coffee table. "I suggest that we all pull up a seat in a circle around the coffee table," she said, as she dragged a couple of chairs from the dining area and pulled them next to an arm chair.

"Oh, but not you, Jennie," she said, pointing to the topless blond. "You come over here with me for a minute."

Instinctively her friend obeyed, not with a shy, downward glance but with a proud, almost defiant look as her eyes scanned the group.

"You know," Madison continued, "we're all having so much fun tonight," and then added in a whisper under her breath that only Jennifer could hear, "especially you," her smile widening, "that I thought we should revisit some more of our sorority traditions."

She waited until everyone was seated, then led Jenn over to the side of the arm chair where Alexis was seated. "In college, the member who had the next birthday coming up always got to administer the spankings, and I just assumed that was me." She paused and looked directly at Jennifer, who seemed ready to blurt something else before Madison silenced her with a stare. "But I never checked with this group first. So I think the fairest thing now is for each of you to have a turn."

She stopped again, waiting for that statement to sink in. Jenn immediately understood what was in store for her, and she signaled her approval by moving closer to her friend and leaning slightly into her. For the others in the room, understanding seemed to slowly spread across their faces. Once Madison was convinced they had grasped her meaning, she continued.

"Now there are six of you here, so that works out very nicely to five paddles each." She turned to Jennifer with a big grin and said, "See, you're not the only one who's good with numbers."

The group chuckled, but no one seemed to object to the proposal. "So, why don't we start with Alexis," knowing that she would be a willing participant.

"Oh, but first Jenn," she said in off-handed manner, "I think you better lose the pants."

"Lose them? You mean, take them off completely?" she blushed demurely.

Before Madison could respond, the guys on the sofa started to chant "take them off, take them off," before they were silenced by a piercing stare from Abby.

"Yes, dear, completely. I mean, we don't want you tripping over them as you go around the room getting your ass spanked, do we?"

Somehow the use of the word "ass" served to focus Jennifer on the humiliating nature of what was about to happen. She had already been spanked once tonight in the presence of her friends and colleagues. But now they were actually going to be swatting her themselves, while she wore nothing but the thin beige panties stretched across her butt.

The room grew quiet as Jennifer reached for the zipper on the front of her pants and tugged it downward. Then, slowly spinning away from the group, she placed both hands on her hips and carefully slid the material off her hips, then gently tugged the pants - first one leg, then the other - down to her knees. At that point, gravity took over as her pants collapsed in a heap at her ankles and she carefully stepped out of her.

Now wearing only her panties, the group was able to fully appreciate the voluptuous blonde's body. Her 37-26-36 hourglass figure had curves in all the right places. Against the large expanse of exposed pale skin, her large areolas commanded everyone's attention, and even the pale red nail polish on her fingers and toes seemed to glow against her skin.

Alexis moved forward slightly in the chair as Jennifer started to kneel besides her, making it easier for the blonde to stretch out across her lap. Leaning forward, her large breasts dangled enticingly, her nipples brushing against Alexis's leg before finally hanging free as Jennifer assumed a horizontal position across the dark-haired girl's lap.

Just as Alexis raised her hand for the first swat, Madison called out, "Wait, this still isn't right." There was an audible groan from the group, and perhaps from Jennifer as well, as Madison seemed poised to stop the spanking. "The proper way to get a birthday spanking is in your birthday suit," she continued with a note of absolute glee in her voice.

There were certainly no objections from the crowd as Madison reached down and hooked her fingers on the sides of Jennifer's panties. Raising her body only slightly as if trying to preserve the last shred of her modesty, Jennifer allowed her friend to strip her of her final piece of clothing.

As Madison slowly pulled at the silky garment, Jennifer's ass crack became visible, lengthening as more of her milky white cheeks sprung into view. Once the panties had reached her thighs, the unveiling proceeded more rapidly, and with a quick tug, they were in Madison's hand and being tossed across the room.

It was a startling sight, the proud professional woman now entirely naked and stretched out across the lap of her colleague. Her pendulous breasts seemed even larger than their normal DD size, as they swayed to the rhythm of the spankings that Alexis administered.

Perhaps because she was nervous, the first smack from Alexis was particularly forceful, with a loud crack as her palm hit Jennifer's bare ass and left the faint outline of a hand on her pale cheek. The blonde gasped slightly as her friend whispered an apology.

The next two swats barely made a sound; it almost seemed like Alexis was massaging Jenn's butt rather than spanking it. But she then recalibrated the strength of her blows, delivering a quick one-two swat to the left and then the right cheek, producing a sharp crack as her hand met the fleshy cheeks of her friend. Unconsciously, Jenn emitted a soft sigh as she put her hands on the arm of the chair and pushed herself upright.

Now, for the first time, she knew she was exposing her pussy to the prying eyes of the group. Normally modest in her choice of swimwear, Jennifer had never felt the need to do any extensive shaving around her pussy, preferring instead to maintain a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. Her friends were now discovering that she was indeed a natural blonde, although the color was darker, closer to brown that the strikingly blond hair on her head.

As she stood erect and was slowly led to the next chair where Dan eagerly awaited his turn, the group observed more of her intimate details. Like many women, her inner lips protruded beyond the outer labia. However, in Jenn's case they were perhaps a little larger than normal, so as she adjusted her stance beside Dan's chair and spread her legs slightly, her dangling lips could be discerned through the tufts of her curly pubic hair. Knowing that she was allowing such a brazen display sent a jolt of electricity through her body, and Jennifer felt a surge of warmth that actually made her legs tremble.

She quickly knelt next to Dan and bent over, her tits passing just inches from his eyes, then brushing against his chest and legs as she stretched out and awaited her next five swats.

At this point she discovered a new dimension to the birthday ritual. As she stretched across his lap, her right shoulder came to rest against his upper thigh. Dan wiggled uncomfortably, trying to shift Jennifer's body closer to his knees. She found herself having to suppress a girlish giggle as she felt the warm bulge in his pants and realized that her friend's husband was getting aroused.

He efficiently administered the spanking, five quick paddles that were not hard enough to hurt but nevertheless delivered in a way that produced a clear audible smack and a slight reddening of her ass. "Seems like he's had experience with this," Jenn thought to herself as she began to push herself back into a standing position. She turned to quickly glance at Alexis, with a questioning look in her eyes. "Hmm, I wonder..."

Madison made sure that her friend moved next to Abby, although by this time there was no doubt that Jennifer was an eager participant. But she suspected that the young assistant would need some encouragement, and she proved to be right.

"Oh please, I don't think I can," Abby said, trying to beg off her turn. Jenn stood before her, suddenly blushing for the first time since arriving in the suite. Somehow standing fully naked before her subordinate, who in her seated position was staring directly at her pussy, seemed like the ultimate humiliation. She didn't want the others in the room to see her red face, so she quickly stretched out across Abby's lap, her face now directed to the floor as she listened to her best friend guiding the young woman.

"It's not a big deal," Madison assured her. "In the sorority, we all did this differently," she continued, taking Abby's hand and placing it on top of Jennifer's ass. Still holding the young woman's hand in her own, she began moving it in a circular pattern across Jennifer's cheek, turning the motion into a gentle caress.

"You see, you can do it very lightly, like this," she said, raising Abby's hand, then just letting it fall back against Jenn's exposed flesh. "That's one," she called out, while continuing to lead the novice's hand. Bringing her hand to the side of the cheek, almost to the hip, she then lifted Abby's hand and directed it down with more force, resulting in a slight slapping sound. "Two," she counted out.

It can be more like that," she continued with Abby's tutorial, "not even really a spank. It's whatever you're comfortable with."

"Oh, okay," Abby said in a quiet voice as her hand began to move under its own power, resuming the rubbing motion as she unconsciously caressed her boss's ass. "Three," the young assistant called out with a proud little laugh, as she brought her hand down lightly on the center of Jenn's ass.

Although the blow itself was so light that it barely registered with its recipient, Abby had turned her hand sideways so that when it struck Jenn's butt, it ended up settling in between her ass cheeks, and Abby's little finger suddenly disappeared from view.

At first, it didn't appear to register with Abby, but as she instinctively resumed her rubbing motion, she actually buried a second finger in Jenn's crack as her pinkie moved closer to the blonde woman's sensitive little hole. Instinctively, Jenn clutched her ass cheeks together, and Abby realized what she was doing. With an embarrassed gasp, she quickly withdrew her hand before almost anyone in the room had noticed. She then awkwardly administered two more quick swats, again barely making a sound or leaving a mark.

"There now, that wasn't so hard," Madison responded as she gave the young woman an encouraging pat on the back. "In fact, I think the birthday girl really enjoyed it," signaling that she at least had not missed the unexpected destination of Abby's fingers.

"Well, let's see," the lanky brunette said as she escorted Jennifer to the sofa, "What's the best way to do this?" Looking at the three guys, she thought for a moment before concluding, "only one thing I can think of. Come on Jenn, let's stretch you right now over all three."

Jennifer tried to object, knowing that she would be in that position for a prolonged period of time while each guy administered their five spanks. And she knew that each one would have their hands on her the entire time while also inspecting every inch of her body. She involuntarily shuddered, unsure whether she was experiencing a sense of dread or anticipation.

As she squirmed across their laps, she could feel the bulges in the pants of all three men. Madison, standing closest to Kyle, signaled that he should begin. However, rather than launch right into a spank, he seemed to follow Abby's lead by beginning to massage Jennifer's ass, one hand on each cheek, and pulling on them as he kneaded them with his fingers.

It soon became clear that he too had observed Abby's stray fingers, and he seemed intent on following in her footsteps. As he pulled on each cheek, Jennifer's pink asshole would pop into view for just a second, then disappear from sight as Kyle pressed her cheeks together. It was as if she were winking at the crowd with her cute little bud, leaving almost everyone in the room speechless.

Jennifer was pretty sure she knew what Kyle was trying to do, and her suspicions were confirmed when the group grew silent. But she made no move to stop it, but instead submitted to this next phase in her humiliation. It finally fell to Madison to interrupt, saying, "Stop being a dick, Kyle. Just give her the five spankings."

Knowing her face was hidden from view, Jennifer allowed herself a big smile, glad to see her friend sticking up for her. And in response, he quickly administered his five swats and muttered to Ryan to go. Jenn noticed that his hands ceased their explorations and simply remained at rest on her legs while the next two took their turns.

Although Ryan delivered his spankings with a little more force, he proceeded in a very straightforward manner, seemingly not wanting to be called out by Madison. But as they turned to Nate, they realized some adjustments would have to be made, since Jennifer's shoulder blades were directly in front of him, and it was almost impossible for him to reach her butt.

Of course, Nate had been happy not to say anything about this situation, because the entire time that Ryan and Kyle was administering their swats, Jennifer's massive tits were pressed directly into his thighs. And inevitably as each blow was administered, her body moved, meaning that part of her left breast was almost continuously rubbing against his dick. She had no doubt that this was registering with the young man, as she could feel the erection in his pants, getting harder as each blow was delivered.

In order to reposition herself, Jennifer stood up and walked around to the other end of the sofa. And as soon as she stood up, Abby glared at Nate. At first he wasn't sure why, but then as her eyes shifted knowingly between his lap and his face, her boyfriend looked down and saw the huge tent pole pitched in his pants. He quickly tried to cup his hands over his lap, but the gesture came too late. Alexis, Madison, and Dan had all seen Abby's signals and were exchanging knowing looks among themselves.

Kneeling at the other end of the coach and positioning herself across Nate's lap, Jenn's breasts were now pressing against Ryan's thighs. But having observed the situation with Nate, Ryan had planned ahead and parted his legs, allowing her DD tits to wedge themselves between his thighs. He also managed to partially cover his right forearm with a small throw pillow from the sofa, which disguised the fact that his right hand was actually under the outstretched blonde, reaching across his thigh, and in a perfect position to play with one of her tits. He waited until Nate raised his hand, and then timing it to coincide with the spank, pinched Jennifer's breast just as the blow struck.

Caught unaware, Jennifer actually squealed out loud. But everyone assumed that her butt was getting sore from the accumulated spankings, and Nate quickly apologized. "I'm sorry," he stammered, "I'll try to be softer."

Her first instinct had been to tell Ryan to knock it off, but she actually had to admire his planning. And in the spirit of her birthday resolution to be a little more open to things, she decided to let it continue for one or two more swats.

By Nate's second attempt, Ryan had actually managed to move his fingers further under the reclined figure and find her nipple. So, at this point, he tried pulling more than pinching, and he could feel her nipple harden in response. No sound of protest arose from the naked lady, so he gently massaged the sensitive tip and waited for the third blow.

With that spank, he tried to grab more of the breast and pull, but the fleshy orb slipped from his grasp. So, on numbers four and five, he returned to a straightforward pinching and pulling of the nipple, and ended up by flicking his fingernail against the stiffened end of her breast.

Having reached the count of thirty, she stood up and was given a round of applause by her friends. Standing there and facing the group, she nodded her head and smiled, acknowledging not only their cheers but also her pride in facing them in all her naked glory.

"Turn around, Jenn," Alexis teased. "We want to see how red you are."

Placing one hand on her hip, then shaking a finger at the group as if to say "oh you naughty children," she feigned reluctance, then shrugged her shoulders and said with a sigh, "Well, I guess it doesn't make much difference at this point."

Turning slowly around, she paused with her back to the crowd and wiggled her hips just enough to make her ass cheeks sway gently back and forth.