A Birthday Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't look too bad," Dan called out, as the blonde glared at him over her shoulder.

"Not too bad?" Madison chimed in, trying as always to heighten Jennifer's embarrassment. "I think her ass looks damn good!"

This brought a murmur of agreement, with Kyle and Ryan being particularly obvious in voicing their agreement. Then, Jenn continued to turn, knowing full well that all eyes in the room were staring at her. The feeling as she faced her friends was delicious, sending electric tingles up and down her body.

Before anyone could say anything else, Jennifer spoke up. "Somehow it seems appropriate that here it is my birthday, and I've ended up at a party wearing just my birthday suit."

It was a lame joke at best, but the simple fact that she was calling attention to her nudity seemed to excite both her and the group. Given the reactions, particularly the way the two IT guys were behaving, Madison stepped in and decided to change the subject.

"And speaking of birthdays, we still have plenty of cake left. So, Jennie, just one more tradition before you put your clothes back on, why don't you help me serve the cake to anyone who didn't get a piece at the restaurant.

The group remained seat on the sofa and chairs facing the TV on the left wall, which meant that as Madison and Jennifer moved to the dining room table, they were behind the crowd and could actually enjoy a little bit of privacy.

"Here," Madison said, cutting two pieces of cake, placing them on paper plates with a fork and handing them to her friend, "why don't you bring these over to our guests?" She could barely contain her devilish grin, knowing that she was asking the naked blonde to parade back in front of her friends.

Offering no objection, Jennifer slowly walked to the other side of the room, standing at the end of the coffee table, with Abby on her right and Kyle less than two feet from her on the left.

"Oh, none for me," Abby quickly replied, and her boss turned to offer some cake to the guy.

"Oh, yeah, thanks," Kyle said, pointing to the coffee table. "And you can just give Abby's piece to Ryan," pointing to the friend sitting next to him.

Jenn handed one slice and waited for him to pass it along, but Kyle immediately started eating. So instead, the buxom blonde was forced to lean forward in order to hand the other piece to Ryan, resulting in her tits dangling less than a foot from the young man's face. At the same time, Abby glanced up to see her boss's ass as she bent forward, her pussy lips now visible from behind.

Jennifer straightened up, returned to the dining area, and was given two more pieces of cake. Returning this time to the other end of the coffee table, she handed off a piece to Nate but carried the other plate back to Madison when Alexis and Dan passed on the second serving of cake.

"All done?" Jennifer asked, as she moved to the far right side of the dining room table where her friend was standing.

"Not quite," Madison replied with a twinkle in her eye. "I'm going to have a piece. Would you like one?"

"No, not really," her friend replied. "You know, butterflies in my tummy. I couldn't eat a thing."

"Well, I know just the cure for that," as she took hold of her friend's hand. "Here, why don't you just lift that little butt of yours up on the table and sit there while I finish my cake? That is, if it's not too tender?"

"No," Jennifer said with a broad smile, "everyone was really very good about the spanking." She hopped up on the table, holding the side with her hands as she wiggled her way back until her knees just hung over the edge. "You know," she giggled, "it's a nice change to be off my feet and not staring at the floor!"

"I'll assume that means you're happy to be looking at me," Madison replied brightly. "No hard feelings?"

"Not at all," her friend said, and then after a moment's thought, at least not now. "Although an hour or two ago I was ready to kill you!"

Madison had been holding a plate with a fork in her hand, and as they spoke, she put the piece of cake on the table, then grabbed several small pillows from a nearby chair and placed them on the table. "Why don't you put your feet up and lean back a little? You know, relax and enjoy yourself, Jennie," her friend softly intoned.

Jennifer did nothing to resist. In fact, she grew more excited as she slid back, placing both feet on the table and starting to recline. Knowing that her most intimate parts were now fully on display to her closest friend, the blonde closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, certain she could detect the musky aroma of her arousal. Madison leaned over and slid the pillows behind Jenn's head, helping to support her shoulders as she stretched out across the full length of the table. Then, taking hold of her friend's hands, Madison intertwined their fingers and, looking deep into her eyes, smiled wickedly.

"We've all had our fun tonight," she purred. "Now it's your turn to take over."

As Jennifer felt her hands being guided to her thighs, she instinctively started to spread her legs farther apart. Then, letting go of her friend's hands, the blonde moved her fingers upwards and began to stroke the light-colored curls surrounding her pussy.

Madison stood up and momentarily looked away from Jennifer's face to glance across the room. Although most of the group was facing away from them, she could see that a couple of the people sitting in chairs were staring directly at them, fully aware that Jennifer was lying on the table with her legs wide open.

"It's okay," Madison lied to her friend, "no one's paying any attention to us."

She saw Jennifer's eyes flicker open and shut as the blonde smiled and softly murmured, "Are you sure?" And suddenly it occurred to Maddie that her friend no longer cared whether anyone was watching or not.

The simple truth was that Jennifer was beyond the point of no return. The last few hours - the humiliating spanking in public with her pants pulled down, the near topless display she put on in front of her boss and all the strangers in the restaurant, and now getting naked in front of her co-workers as they passed her around taking turns swatting her ass - had changed her, taking her from a feeling of embarrassment and denial to a place of discovery. She wanted people to notice her, to respond to her body, and she was excited by any situation that gave her the chance to display herself to others. She didn't necessarily feel compelled to seek them out, but it felt so good to surrender to those situations when they happened.

And it was happening now, as her fingers moved along the outside of her pussy lips. Looking straight into the eyes of her best friend, she could see Madison's enjoyment in Jennifer's wanton sexuality. She slid a finger inside, surprised at how moist she had become.

Jennifer didn't even realize when started to moan until her friend put a finger over her own lips, signaling her to be a little less noisy. She smiled through half open eyes, and imitated Madison's gesture by removing her finger from her pussy, bringing her hand up to her lips, and slowly licking first one, then two, and finally three of her fingers.

With that added lubrication, she moved her hand back down and inserted two fingers between her now dripping lips. Reaching up inside herself, she buried her fingers deeper in her pussy while her thumb sought out her clit and massaged the straining button.

Madison watched in awe, wondering where this new-found confidence and brazen behavior had come from. "What sort of slut have I created?" she thought to herself, as her friend quickly moved to a climax.

Madison had her hands holding onto Jennifer's thighs, partly to stop her from sliding off the table but chiefly to be able to feel the incredible heat coming from her friend's body. She was certain that the others in the room had to be aware of what was going on, and when she glanced over, she could see Dan and Alexis turned in their chairs to look at the two women, while the three guys on the sofa were twisting around to see what was happening. Everyone had fallen silent, and no one moved.

Jenn's legs started to shake as she moaned louder, her eyes seeming to roll backward in her head. The groans were now audible to everyone in the room, along with the moist sounds of her fingers furiously rubbing her sloppy wet pussy. Suddenly, Jenn clenched her knees together and stopped, growing silent as a smile spread across her face. Opening her eyes, she stared directly at Madison with a pleading look that seemed to say, "What just happened?"

Her friend just smiled and whispered, "Happy birthday, Jennie."

Gradually conversation resumed on the other side of the room, and Madison helped the blonde sit up and lower her legs off the table as she seated herself on the table's edge and put her arm around the blonde. "You are one amazing lady," she said with a warm smile, pulling her friend close to her. "But then, I've known that for the last ten years."

She paused for a minute to allow Jenn to catch her breath. "Well, first things first. Why don't you slip back into your panties," she continued, handing her the silky garment that had somehow ended up on the table among the pieces of birthday cake. "I'll track down your pants and jacket and bra. And," she concluded, pointing to the bedroom door that was just to the left of where they entered the room, "I think you'll find Lexie put your shirt in there so it could finish drying out."

Calling out to the group on the other side of the room, Madison asked, . "Who's up for going out to get a bite to eat?" There was general agreement that people wanted something more substantial than just birthday cake, so Alexis and Dan started to get everyone organized while Madison took her friend to the bedroom so she could finish dressing.

About fifteen minutes later, the group was heading out of the suite and on their way to a nearby late-night diner that was nearby. Most of them had had little to eat all evening, and Madison figured that getting food in Jenn's stomach would help to absorb some of the wine that Alexis and she had been plying their friend with all night long.

The walk to the diner in the cool night air helped Jennifer to clear her head. Once there, they were quickly seated, and she suddenly realized that she had had almost nothing to eat since lunch and was ravenously hunger. The food came quickly, and as the meal wore on, the blonde noticed that there was definitely something different in the way the group were treating her.

She felt that her colleagues had always respected her professionally, but now there almost a sense of awe in the way they talked to her. The guys definitely seemed hesitant when they spoke, even Dan, whom she had gotten to know quite well over the last couple of years. And Ryan and Kyle practically fainted each time she looked at them, and she quickly realized she would have no problem intimidating them around the office if they ever started to get out of hand.

Only Alexis and Madison seemed to treat her the same, although both confessed to a great sense of relief that Jennifer had responded to the night's events the way she had.

"We really didn't know whether you'd go along with any of this," Lexie explained as they shared a delicious and completely unhealthy meal of burgers and fries. "But Jennifer said you had a crazy side in college, and she really wanted to bring that out in you again."

"We just want you to be happy, Jennie," Madison said. "You're too young to be so serious, and I was sure I could show everyone here the girl I used to know."

"There's no doubt," Lexie added with a laugh, "that you succeeded in showing us a whole new side of Jenn!"

"Well, you may have stirred up more trouble than you counted on," Jennifer replied with a grin. Then, as Madison turned to talk to Dan, the blonde leaned closer to Alexis and whispered something in her ear.

It was after 11:30 when they finally paid the check and walked back to the hotel. They all said good night to Madison in the lobby, with Jennifer confirming that she'd come by in the morning and meet her for breakfast. The tall brunette disappeared into the elevator, and as the doors closed, Dan pulled out his phone to call an Uber.

Alexis put her hand on his arm to stop him. "Not yet, mister," she said with a huge grin. "The night has just begun."

"What?" he exclaimed, and then he noticed the big smile on Jennifer's face. "What exactly is going on here?"

It took only a minute to explain, and even less time to get the group's assent to going back upstairs and knocking on Madison's door. "Okay," Dan said looking at the time on his phone, "it's almost 11:55, so in just a few minutes we can head up in the elevator.

Meanwhile, in her room Madison had slipped out of her clothes and was standing in just her panties when she heard a distant sound, a tapping on the door to her suite. Guessing that someone must have left something behind, she grabbed a robe from her closest and went to the door. Through the eyehole, she could see Jennifer standing there alone.

"Okay, Jennie, what did you forget?" she asked as she opened the door.

"Can't you guess?" responded her friend in a sort of absent-minded voice. "You know, I was just telling everyone that you're only one day younger than me and how much fun it was in college when we got to celebrate together. That's when I realized that tomorrow you'll be getting a spanking," she said, grinning at her best friend. Then, speaking more loudly, she added, "Or is it already your birthday?"

With that, the six friends appeared from around the corner of the hallway, walking up to join Jennifer as Dan, holding his phone aloft, proclaimed, "12:02."

"Surprise," they all shouted out in unison, joining Jennifer as they marched into Madison's suite, ready to continue the birthday tradition.

The end