All Comments on 'A Birthday Visit From Mama'

by momsdrummer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Nice birthday surprise. Very stimulating story from start to finish. Using the selected quotes by the mother gave the story an added electricity to it. Nicely done; definately a big turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

One of the best stories ever. I was really turned on to hear she had panties on and you took care of her. Great job. I tire of all the stories where the Mothers are betrayed as sluts.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's a shame he didn't send her home with her pussy full of his cum.

Along with a firm date of getting back together with her and the only agenda would be of fucking her.

A good story, fast moving and smoothly writen.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE SOME MORE

What a great story, every cum was felt............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Utterly convincing

At last, a story in which the described activities are physically possible! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
son's lust for mama's wet vagina-he wears mama's pantyhose while mama approves

The son's 16th birthday was a celebration.He found a pair of his mama's nice wet pantyhose and put them on. Soon after, mama saw her son's penis hard in her pantyhose. She said to her son: Oh, son! you have on mama's nylons! Oh, God! Let mama help! I'll smooth out the pantyhose on your legs! Mama rubbed her hot son over the wet part of mamas nylons on the stiff cock she soon would be in her wet cunt. Oh, mama-that's so nice! Why don't you suck my cock? Oh, son-I'll suck it good and hard-then of course, you will slide it in mamas pussy! OK? Yes mama....Soon thereafter, his young cock was in mamas wet cunt. Fuck your mama son! It's your birthday gift for my pretty pantyhose clad baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a sweet, sexy story

Wow! I liked the romantic feeling that developed between mother and son and the passionate sex. I wonder is she got pregnant? That would have been a perfect ending even better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love

Beautiful love story. a love between a mother and her son. beautiful

tboolvrtboolvralmost 6 years ago
Oh my!!!

I really enjoyed the story, but my heart melted when his mom told him that it was nice to have him living inside her body again! Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The greatest love in the World : is when a Mother let her Son fuck her, it is so great and so beautiful and it is allmost impossible to describe the feelings and happiness

David2947David294710 months ago

This story brought back memories of me and my own mother, it could have been my own story, beautifuly told, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous