A Bisexual Somali Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Hodan fucks Omar and Idris in Ottawa East.
2k words
2.4
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Five years ago, Idris Mahfoud, Omar Etienne and Hodan Ahmad met while attending business management classes at Carleton University. The three of them became fast friends. All three are currently banned from the Carleton University campus for reasons that will become obvious by the end of this story. Sometimes, one outgrows a place, and sometimes, the place tosses one out. As the adventurous trio already have their university degrees, they're out and about in the real world. To Hell with their former campus and the uptight, bigoted bozos who run it...

The three amigos have done well for themselves since their graduation day. Nowadays, Idris works for the Canada Revenue Agency as an Information Officer. Hodan works as a techie for the Gatineau Metropolitan Public Library. As for Omar, he's worked many odd jobs from call center work to marketing. Nowadays, Omar is a scheduling manager for the fast-growing Redding Security Company. The three friends have remained in each other's lives, largely due to their tradition of going to the movies together at least once a month. It doesn't matter what's going on in their lives, the trio makes time for one another.

Idris Mahfoud recently surprised many people in the Somali Canadian community by coming out as bisexual. Anyone who knows the Somali Canadian community is aware of the fact that gays, lesbians and other non-heterosexuals are not exactly welcome in their midst. The average Somali man or Somali woman thinks that gayness, lesbianism and bisexuality are haram and against their culture and religion. Idris isn't what most people think of when they envision a non-heterosexual male because he's tall, black and masculine. Idris close friends Omar and Hodan know he's bi, and sometimes tease him about it. All in good fun, of course.

"I know you like fucking male asses, but have you ever fucked a woman's butt hole?" Hodan Ahmad asked slyly. The six-foot-tall, curvy yet tomboyish, Hijab-wearing Somali Canadian Muslim woman looked Idris up and down, then grinned. Idris Mahfoud stroked his goateed chin as he pondered the lady's question. Somali ladies like Hodan Ahmad here look soft and sweet in proper Muslim feminine attire, but they're still feisty as Hell. Seated nearby, Omar Etienne snickered. Idris was in a tough spot, and Omar was wryly amused.

"Hmm, I haven't but it is on my to-do list," Idris replied, and Hodan laughed. Omar sighed but said nothing. Idris is the kind of fellow who has an answer for everything. The three friends rode the mostly empty O-Train car speeding toward Gloucester Station in the East End of Ottawa. The trek from downtown Ottawa to the East End was worth it because the nearby movie theaters were lousy. The Scotiabank movie theater, formerly Silver City, remains the best movie theater in the Canadian Capital. The three friends headed there to see The Woman King.

"I hope The Woman King is a good movie, I like Viola Davis," Omar remarked, and Hodan nodded while Idris frowned. Idris is a long time fan of Viola Davis, whose work he liked in How To Get Away With Murder and the Suicide Squad movies. The tall, dark-skinned and handsome African Muslim fellow wasn't sure how he felt about Viola Davis as a protagonist in a historical epic film. The talented African American actress excels at portraying smart, morally dubious women. Viola Davis is good at playing antiheroines and villainesses. She's done it since her Law & Order Criminal Intent days.

"Omar, you just got a crush on Viola Davis," Hodan teased, and Idris grinned while Omar looked away, embarrassed. The son of a Haitian immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, Omar is six feet two inches tall, chubby and quite nerdy. The light-skinned, biracial Haitian-Canadian brother is well known for his fondness for dark-skinned ladies. Omar has posters of black female celebrities like Sloane Stephens, Candace Parker and Serena Williams all over his bedroom. Idris nodded at Hodan and Omar as the O-Train finally reached Gloucester Station. The three friends hurried out.

"Let's get some Shawarma at the Blair Shopping Center, movie theater food sucks and it's expensive," Omar said, and Idris nodded. Hodan pressed the button for the elevator and the silver doors opened. The three friends hopped in and rode the elevator to the red bridge separating the O-Train station and bus terminal from the rest of Gloucester. Rushing to the Blair Shopping Center, they got some Shawarma platters from a nice old Arab man and stuffed them in their backpacks. Cutting through the mall, they walked in front of Walmart as they made their way to the Scotiabank movie theater.

"I can't wait to see my gal Viola Davis kick some colonial butt," Hodan said excitedly. Rushing through the parking lot, Hodan, Idris and Omar reached the Scotiabank movie theater and hurried up the steps. The movie was starting at three and it was already two fifty six. Hodan remembered that the Scotiabank movie theater likes to show lots of previews, so they probably hadn't missed any of the movie yet. Taking out her Royal Bank of Canada credit card, Hodan surprised her pals by paying for their tickets. Omar and Idris exchanged a rather surprised look.

"Hodan, my dear, to what do we owe this generosity?" Idris asked, and Hodan just smiled and shrugged. Omar smiled as Hodan handed him the ticket. The three friends headed to theater nine where their movie was showing. As per tradition, they sat in the middle, away from all other moviegoers. The movie tickets came with assigned seats but only losers pay attention to those. Since the movie theater wasn't packed, the three amigos sat where they felt like. Nothing wrong with doing things one's way. Life is better this way.

"I got drinks," Omar said, and he smiled at Idris and Hodan as he headed out. Idris and Hodan smiled at Omar, and both checked out his cute ass along the way. Hodan made eye contact with Idris and held his gaze. Idris sighed, and said nothing. Hodan frowned, displeased with his reaction or lack thereof. A few months ago, when Idris girlfriend Beatrice Mendoza left him over his decision to go public with his bisexuality, Hodan was there for him. Idris conservative Somali parents, Najma and Amir Mahfoud disowned him over his bisexuality but Hodan stood by him. On that fateful night, Hodan confessed her attraction to Idris, but he didn't do anything about it. Things had been tense since then...

"How's Beatrice?" Hodan asked out of the blue, knowing Idris was still hurting. Idris shot Hodan a look, and she shrugged. For a long time now, Hodan has felt attracted to Idris. The fact that Idris is bisexual did nothing to discourage Hodan from dreaming of a life with him. When Hodan found out that Idris sometimes slept with the mostly-straight-but-still-bicurious Omar, she was surprised but supportive. Idris fucks girls and guys, but refuses to give Hodan the D. What's a frustrated and horny Somali Muslim tomboy to do?

"Beatrice and I are over, but I met a cool guy named Ashraf at work," Idris said, smiling confidently. Hodan nodded and did not react otherwise. Hodan doesn't care that Idris fucks guys, but when he talks about the women he fucks, she gets jealous. Idris can stick his dick into any willing man, but Hodan wants to be the only woman whose pussy he sticks it into. Idris continues to friendzone the hell out of Hodan, and she's pissed off about it. Noticing that Idris had his jacket on his lap, Hodan smiled as a wicked idea sprang into her mind.

"Tell me more about Ashraf," Hodan said as she grabbed Idris groin. Idris gasped and glared at her. Hodan held his gaze and nodded. That's when Omar came back with a trio of Pepsi cans. Omar's smile froze when he saw what was going on. With nobody close by and the theater being dark since the previews were done, no one saw what Hodan was doing. Smiling wickedly, Hodan took a Pepsi can and put it in the cup holder in her seat while stroking Idris. Idris whimpered as Hodan's hand slipped into his pants, and she grabbed his cock and balls.

"Ashraf is a hot, manly guy from Lebanon but he's got a wife," Idris confessed, and Hodan licked her lips. Omar sat down and looked at Hodan. The screen went dark and the movie began. Hodan pulled Idris dick out after unzipping his pants and stroked him. Idris groaned as Hodan's hand action got him hard. Omar smiled, turned on by what he was beholding. Hodan grabbed Omar's hand and placed it between her knees. Moving deftly, Hodan hiked up her traditional long skirt, exposing an obvious target.

"Oh my," Omar whispered, and he slid his hand between Hodan's thighs. Upon realizing that Hodan wasn't wearing any panties, Omar began fingering her pussy. The movie started, and all three friends kept their eyes on the screen, but their hands were otherwise occupied. Comfortably seated between Omar and Idris, Hodan was having the time of her life. Unzipping Omar's pants, Hodan freed his hard dick and began stroking him as well. Omar smiled and rubbed Hodan's clit between his thumb and index finger. Hodan sighed in pleasure, then continued pumping her hand up and down Omar's dick.

"That's the spirit," Hodan whispered as Idris drew closer and kissed her neck. Omar continued to finger Hodan's pussy while she stroked his dick and Idris cock at the same time. The three friends worked each other's junk, stimulating one another quite nicely. Leaving their coats and bags on their seats, they went out of the showroom and into the hall. After making sure the coast was clear, since the young woman checking tickets was facing away from them, they slipped into the family washroom and closed the door. Time for a quickie...

"Hot damn," Omar said, as Hodan and Idris rushed into the bathroom with him. The biracial stud found himself leaning against the wall as his horny friends fell upon him, horny as can be. Idris and Hodan knelt before Omar and sucked his dick. Omar groaned in pleasure as Hodan gave him the deep throat treatment while Idris sucked his balls and fingered his ass. Idris and Hodan worked their magic on Omar until he came, a few minutes later.

"My turn," Hodan said, and she sat on the toilet seat, hiked up her traditional dress, and spread her thick, sexy thighs. Omar and Idris grinned, then got on all fours. Hodan smiled and rubbed her erect nipples as the two bisexual studs came at her. Idris kissed Hodan passionately and fondled her tits while Omar buried his face between her legs. Tendrils of pleasure coursed through Hodan's body as Idris sucked her nipples while Omar teased her clit and then licked her pussy.

"Got something for you, my dear," Idris said, and he stood up, and smiled at Hodan. Gently stroking Hodan's lovely face, Idris drew closer to her. Hodan pulled out Idris dick and stroked him. Smiling up at Idris, Hodan took his dick into her mouth. Omar lapped away between Hodan's thick thighs, eating her pussy like a hungry man. Hodan focused on Idris long and thick dick, which she'd been dreaming about for ages. Idris moaned in pleasure as Hodan sucked him off. Let the good times roll. Passionate groans and squeals were heard from the hallway as wicked climaxes were achieved with not undue haste...

Twenty five minutes later, the three friends returned to Scotiabank movie theater showroom nine like nothing had happened. With a satisfied grin on her face, Hodan sat between Omar and Idris. The movie got to the part where a mixed-race colonist met an African female warrior at the river, and had themselves a chat. Idris and Omar were all smiles as they enjoyed the rest of the movie with their dear friend Hodan. Afterwards, the three of them went to Hodan's place to finish what they started. When passion gets hold of one's self, it's best not to resist it. A life without passion is no life at all...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers