Rafika Warsame of Puntland

Story Info
Rafika fucks bisexual studs Bilal and Jacques.
2k words
2.17
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Ottawa, Ontario, bathing the Canadian landscape in its eerie light. The locals, whether decent and wholesome or passive aggressive and fake, awakened and got ready to face the day. Rafika Warsame is, according to her friends and neighbors, a fine example of a proper Somali Muslim woman. The six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned, thirty-something African Muslim lady puts on her Hijab, Humber College cap and traditional Somali robe before heading to her job as a cleaner at Civic Hospital. Fortunately, it's a short ride from Rafika's neighborhood of Meadowlands Drive to the Civic Hospital campus.

Rafika Warsame stood at the bus stop located near the grocery store on Meadowlands Drive and patiently waited for the OC Transpo bus. Of course, true to form, the OC Transpo bus was late because the drivers simply don't give a fuck about their clientele. One of the many reasons why life sucks in Ottawa. It was early August, so the blazing heat choked the City of Ottawa in its not so pleasant embrace. The summer had been rough, with a thunder storm knocking down the power lines and leaving several neighborhoods without power for days, and then there was the crime wave gripping Ontario. Yeah, the Capital region of Canada has changed a lot since Rafika first moved there.

"It's my life," Rafika said to herself as she waited for the OC Transpo bus. Why is Rafika working as a cleaner when she's a Humber College graduate? Ottawa doesn't have a lot to offer to graphic design grads like Rafika here. An old White lady came along and flashed Rafika the fake smile that 'traditional' Canadians give to minority Canadians. The old White lady looked at Rafika, considering her Hijab and traditional robe, and of course inquired about her nationality. Rafika, who remembers studying for the Canadian citizenship test, and acing it, shook her head. Putting on her headphones, Rafika ignored the old White lady. After a while, the bus came and Rafika got on.

Rafika sat in the middle of the bus, and looked out the window while the bus pulled away. The old White lady sat at the front, in the seats reserved for old people and pregnant women and the like. At this hour, the bus was mostly empty. Soon, it would be filling up with commuters. The driver, a bearded Indian man with a turban, sang to himself in his native language as he drove through the streets of Ottawa's west end. Rafika has grown used to life in the City of Ottawa, but for some people, like the old White lady, she will never be Canadian enough. To hell with such haters...

Grabbing her cellphone, Rafika began playing one of her favorite songs, Let Me Out, by the band Hidden Citizens, and performed by an Arab female singer named Ranya. The haunting, soul-stirring song poured into Rafika's ears and she smiled. The OC Transpo bus barreled down Meadowlands, then Fysher Avenue, and finally, towards Carling Avenue and the Civic Hospital. Rafika could have walked that distance but she wasn't about to be hot and sweaty when she started her shift at the Civic Hospital, thank you very much. The OC Transpo bus pass costs over a hundred dollars every month, and Rafika expects to get her money's worth. Speaking of hot and sweaty...

Last night, Rafika had some fun when her good friend Bilal Hussein came along with his good friend Jacques Guerrier, a tall and handsome young Haitian man. Like Rafika, Bilal was born in the Puntland region of Somalia but has spent most of his life in Ontario, Canada. Bilal studied business at Algonquin College, and works as a security guard until he finds that wonderful job with the Government of Canada. Tens of thousands of recent college and university graduates in the Capital of Canada share the same dream.

While working security, Bilal met Jacques Guerrier, and the two young Black men simply clicked. Jacques studied police foundations at College La Cite, and works as a call center operator. He tried to get a job with the Ontario Ministry of Correctional Services but they didn't seem keen to the idea of hiring a young Black man. Jacques works as a security guard to pay the bills, and he likes to hang out with his pal Bilal Hussein because they're birds of a feather. When Bilal introduced Jacques to his lady friend Rafika, sparks flew all around...

"I love switch-hitters," Rafika said to Bilal and Jacques as they sat in her living room. Rafika leaned back on her couch and sipped some red wine while entertaining her guests. Bilal smoked some Khat while drinking some wine, while Jacques enjoyed some fine Alexander Keith's beer, straight from Nova Scotia. The tall and burly young Haitian man was thrilled to meet a sexy Somali Muslim woman like Rafika, especially after learning what she thought of his and Bilal's sexual proclivities. Somali ladies can be full of surprises...

"I didn't think ladies like you existed," Jacques said, and he took Rafika's hand and kissed it. Rafika blushed, touched by Jacques smoothness. Bilal grinned and nodded approvingly. Just like that, the party started. Rafika was all smiles as Jacques knelt before her, hiked up her traditional Somali dress, and went for the gold, as they say. Jacques spread Rafika's thick dark thighs and pulled down her red panties. Rafika's hairy cunt stared at Jacques, who grinned then went to work.

"Show her a good time, player," Bilal said, and he leaned back on his chair, stroking his big Black cock while watching Jacques entertain Rafika. Jacques buried his face between Rafika's thick, sexy legs and began eating her pussy. Bilal nodded in approval. When Bilal first met Jacques, he thought the big and tall, handsome young Haitian man was bisexual and turned out to be right. Jacques likes to check out big booty women of all colors while working as a security guard in downtown Ottawa, but Bilal knew he also liked dudes. Bilal is the same way, capable of appreciating future boxing champion Anthony Joshua's abs as well as Tennis champion Serena Williams big booty. It's all good...

"Hmm, don't stop," Rafika murmured, and she rubbed her nipples as Jacques ate her pussy. Bilal got so turned on by what was going on that he joined in on the fun. Rafika smiled at Bilal and grabbed the bisexual Somali Muslim stud's big Black cock. Bilal licked his lips appreciatively as Rafika pumped her hand up and down his shaft, then leaned over. Just like that, Rafika began sucking Bilal's cock while Jacques ate her pussy like a hungry man. The bisexual Haitian stud has never tasted a Somali Muslim woman's pussy before and couldn't get enough of Rafika.

"You taste delicious, madame," Jacques paused to say, and Rafika winked at him while fellating Bilal. The three of them had themselves some fun. After getting Bilal good and hard, Rafika was thrilled when he put her on all fours, smacked her big Somali booty and then grabbed a condom. Bilal put a condom on his big dick and then entered Rafika with a swift thrust, burying his dick in her pussy. Meanwhile, Rafika grabbed Jacques dick and took him into her mouth. Rafika believes in reciprocity. Since the bisexual Haitian stud ate her pussy real good, Rafika was more than happy to suck his big dick...

"Hmm, give me that ass," Bilal said, and he gripped Rafika's hips while thrusting his big dick into her pussy. Rafika, a real rough rider, began twerking her big Somali booty, giving Bilal a great visual to work with as he fucked her. Jacques groaned in pleasure as Rafika sucked his big Haitian dick and stroked his big balls before giving him the deep throat treatment. Jacques and Bilal exchanged dap as they serviced their fiery lady friend Rafika at both ends. For the two bisexual Black studs, finding a freaky Black woman who welcomes their particular brand of freakiness is a golden opportunity. Women who like bi guys are hot, and are to be treasured, of course.

"I want both of you inside of me," Rafika said, a little while later. Bilal and Jacques exchanged nervous grins. They'd taken a breather and were about to switch things up when the lady voiced her demands. Bisexual men are nothing if not adaptable or flexible so they adjusted things in order to accommodate Rafika's demands. Bilal lay flat on the carpet while Rafika straddled him. The Somali stud caressed Rafika's big tits as he thrust his hard dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Jacques came up behind Rafika. Spreading the Somali gal's thick ass cheeks, Jacques lubricated her with lotion.

"Here I come," Jacques said, and after putting on a condom, he pressed his dick against Rafika's butt hole. Just like that, Jacques pushed his dick into Rafika's warm and tight butt hole. Rafika groaned as Jacques dick filled her asshole while Bilal slammed his cock into her pussy. The two bisexual Black studs joined forces to fuck the freaky Black woman in every hole she's got. Bilal filled Rafika's pussy with his hard dick, and could almost feel Jacques cock in Rafika's butt hole, for only a bit of flesh separated them. Rafika screamed obscenities in English and in the guttural Somali language as Bilal and Jacques fucked her silly.

Jacques and Bilal fucked Rafika like this for a good while, cramming their dicks in her holes. The tall, curvy and sexy Black Muslim woman screamed passionately as a big Black dick filled her asshole while another big Black dick filled her pussy. Few Black women can handle such action but Rafika is nothing if not a trooper. Jacques and Bilal fucked Rafika until the freaky Black Muslim lady tapped out. Bilal sighed as he squeezed his cock out of Rafika's wet pussy. Rafika even farted a little bit while Jacques withdrew his dick from her asshole, but the bisexual Haitian stud was too much of a gentleman to say anything. Isn't Jacques an awesome guy?

"Come get some," Bilal said to Jacques, after they finished off Rafika. Jacques smiled and nodded. Rafika watched as Jacques got on his knees and began sucking Bilal's big Somali cock. For a long time now, Rafika has been watching gay porn and bisexual porn involving two men and a woman, and found such scenarios highly erotic. The curvy Somali Muslim woman fingered her wet pussy while watching a Haitian man suck a Somali man's dick. Bisexual African masculinity is simply hot and gets a lot of women wet, and that includes Somali Muslim ladies like Rafika here.

"Fuck me," Jacques groaned as Bilal put him on all fours, and thrust his cock into his ass. Bilal gripped Jacques hips and pushed his big Black cock deep into his ass. Rafika watched, her nipples erect and her pussy wet. The Somali gal got so turned on that she rejoined the action. Jacques smiled as Rafika grabbed his big Haitian dick and sucked him off while Bilal fucked him in the ass. The three of them fucked and sucked the night away in this fashion. When all was said and done, Rafika sprawled on her bed with Bilal on the right and Jacques on the left. A great time was had by all parties...

"Civic Hospital," stated the mechanical voice of the OC Transpo bus system, snatching Rafika out of her reverie. The young Somali Muslim woman blinked as she realized she'd reached her stop. Smiling, Rafika walked off the bus, and shrugged at the old White lady who kept staring at her. Standing in front of the Civic Hospital, Rafika braced herself for another grueling day at work. Life is not easy for Black folks living in Ontario, Canada, that's for damned sure. There are so many systemic barriers to their success and happiness it's not even funny. Fortunately, some, like Rafika here, know how to make their own brand of fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers