Getting Bi in Somalia

Story Info
Hodan and Rafik entertain Mr. Girma.
1.5k words
2.2
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Rafik Jama, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and handsome Somali American Muslim gentleman living in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota. By day, Rafik Jama is a successful attorney, happily married to Canadian-born former supermodel Hodan Ahmed, and they are the proud parents of twins Soraya and Alia, who recently started college in the town of Duluth, Minnesota. The forty-something Rafik Jama and his wife Hodan Ahmed are experiencing empty nest syndrome with their adult daughters away at college. What is this bored couple to do?

Rafik Jama loves his wife Hodan Ahmed and the family that they've created. The couple owns properties all over the State of Minnesota. Rafik made his money not just from the practice of family law but also through investing in and refurbishing properties all over Minnesota and renting them to college students and families. It's amazing how fast some can make money in the real estate market. Rafik Jama is an okay lawyer but a great realtor. Hodan Ahmed, who has her real estate licence, maintains the couple's various properties and collects rent from the various tenants. For Rafik and Hodan, life is good. Still, the couple is...bored.

Rafik Jama and Hodan Ahmed went on a second honeymoon, traveling all over the Horn of Africa. The couple visited the nation of Djibouti, since Somalia was a bit too hot at the moment. They also traveled to Ethiopia, and then went to the Gulf of Aden, to visit Yemen. Rafik Jama and Hodan Ahmed returned to their lovely mansion in the suburbs of Saint Paul, Minnesota, with tons of fond memories and souvenirs from their travels. The couple felt as though something is missing. What can be done to spice up the second chapter of their lives?

It was Hodan Ahmed's idea to try the local swinger spots. That's right, the tall and bodacious, Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim woman led her husband into the world of swinging. A lot of people think that Muslim wives are repressed and boring. Those people certainly never met Hodan Ahmed, a fine Somali gal who loves her husband Rafik and has a voracious sexual appetite. Rafik cannot stop thanking his lucky stars for placing his wife Hodan on his path. Since they have the house to themselves, they're having a blast...

"This is nice," Rafik said, and he smiled happily as his wife Hodan and their guest Girma Berhanu sucked his long and thick Somali cock. With a curvy, busty and big-bottomed Somali Muslim woman and a hunky Ethiopian guy sucking his cock, Rafik was on cloud nine. A lot of bisexual black men cannot admit who and what they are, and cheat on their wives with creepy males who are out to expose them and ruin their lives. Rafik's wife Hodan is fine with him being bisexual, and their sex life is varied and fun.

"Rafik is having all the fun," Hodan said to Girma, and the stocky, muscular Ethiopian stud smiled at the tall, curvy Somali-Canadian Muslim woman. Hodan winked at Girma, and the two of them continued to suck Rafik's thick cock. Girma, a native of southern Ethiopia hails from a very conservative background. After moving to the U.S. Girma studied accounting at the University of Saint Paul and set up a practice in Minnesota. Girma's conservative Ethiopian Orthodox wife Jerusalem Berhanu divorced him after catching him in bed with their Arab neighbor Youssef. Girma is more open about his bisexuality post-divorce, and more than okay with exploring with Rafik and Hodan. Let the good times roll...

"Let's show your husband what we can do, dear," Girma said to Hodan, and he sucked on Rafik's thick cock most eagerly. Hodan smiled at Girma and nodded. Not to be outdone, the sultry Somali Muslim gal sucked on her husband's big balls with gusto. Rafik sighed happily as Hodan fingered his butt hole while sucking on his balls. Nothing gets a man's cock harder faster than some ass play. Hodan knows what her husband Rafik likes and vigorously fingered his butt hole. Soon, Hodan had Rafik's cock hard as a rock, and Girma was most thankful for that. A hard cock is always a good thing to find, and both women and bisexual men can enjoy the bounty together.

"Hmm, I want to have some fun too," Hodan said, after polishing Rafik's cock and balls. The tall, curvy and sexy Somali Muslim woman rubbed her erect nipples with one hand and fingered her wet pussy with the other. Rafik smiled and nodded. Girma watched as Rafik and Hodan kissed passionately. Rafik laid Hodan on the bed, and sucked on her nipples while fingering her pussy. Hodan moaned softly as her husband pleasured her. Spreading her thick thighs invitingly, Hodan smiled at Rafik, who nodded. The tall and handsome, masculine and bisexual Somali Muslim stud knew just what to do.

"Hmm, nice," Rafik said, and he buried his face between Hodan's thighs. Hodan sighed happily as her husband began eating her pussy. Rafik sucked on his wife's clit and fingered her snatch. Hodan let out a deep, passionate groan. Rafik knows how his wife likes her pussy licked and got right down to business. Girma sat at the edge of the bed, stroking his hard cock while watching Rafik eat his wife Hodan's pussy. Hodan smiled at Girma and beckoned for him to join the action. After a brief hesitation, Girma joined the couple. Whatever the lady of the house wants, she gets. Such is the way of the world...

"Oh my," Girma said as Hodan grabbed his cock and stroked him. Rafik looked up and saw his wife Hodan stroking their pal Girma's cock. The bisexual Ethiopian gentleman didn't seem to mind having his cock stroked by a sexy, curvaceous Somali Muslim woman. Rafik continued eating Hodan's pussy, and watched as she took Girma's cock into her mouth. A lot of men would get mad as hell if they saw their wife suck another man's cock. Rafik the bisexual Somali Muslim gentleman is more progressive than that. He's the kind of husband who shares cock with his wife. No lies. No jealousy. No bullshit. Sharing is truly caring.

"Let me have some of that," Rafik said, after giving his wife Hodan's sweet pussy some serious tongue action. Hodan grinned and nodded at Rafik. Just like that, Rafik and Hodan began sucking Girma's cock together. Whoever thinks that Somalis and Ethiopians cannot get along needs to meet progressive and flexible souls like Rafik, his wife Hodan and their good friend Girma. Girma groaned in pleasure as Hodan sucked his cock while Rafik sucked his balls. Does it get any hotter than that?

"Let's make him cum," Hodan paused to tell her husband Rafik, who grinned. The Somali Muslim couple lovingly sucked off the masculine Ethiopian hunk. When Girma came, Rafik and Hodan drank his seed because sharing is truly caring. That's right, the bisexual Somali Muslim husband and the heterosexual, naughty Somali Muslim wife sucked some delicious and forthrightly bisexual Ethiopian cock together and found it marvelous. It's a beautiful thing. Afterwards, the three of them grabbed some condoms and lube, then things got really wild and freaky...

"Nice," Girma said, and he stroked his cock while Hodan got on all fours, shaking her big Somali ass for him. The bisexual Ethiopian stud caressed the Somali Muslim MILF's thick ass, then slipped inside. Hodan groaned as Girma's cock entered her pussy. Rafik came up behind Girma and rubbed his hard cock against his ass. Just like that, Rafik thrust his cock into Girma's ass. The Ethiopian stud gasped as the bisexual Somali man's thick cock entered his butt hole. That's right, the Somali man is fucking the Ethiopian man while he's fucking his sexy Somali wife.

"This is hot," Rafik said, enjoying every moment of the steamy bisexual threesome. Girma's ass felt warm and tight around Rafik's cock. Hodan sighed happily as Girma's cock filled her pussy while her husband Rafik's cock filled his ass. The three of them moaned and groaned as they fucked with wild abandon. Hodan began grinding against Girma's groin, driving his cock deeper inside of her. Meanwhile, Girma groaned, for his ass was impaled on Rafik's thick Somali cock. It felt wonderfully fun and freaky, and he couldn't get enough of it. Girma was taken to the edge of passion and beyond by Rafik and Hodan. They fucked and sucked the evening away before collapsing, exhausted, on the bed...

Girma Berhanu, Saint Paul University alumnus and practicing accountant, left the Jama household with a big smile on his face. The Ethiopian American businessman exited the premises after thanking his hosts, attorney Rafik Jama and his wife, realtor Hodan Ahmed, for their generous hospitality. This is the modern world, ladies and gentlemen. A world in which bisexual black men have lovely wives who accept them and participate in consensual debauchery alongside them instead of being judgemental prudes. A world in which Somalis and Ethiopians get along, in and out of bed. It's a world worth living in, wouldn't you say?