A Bit More about Norika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, we'd better go. Dad is waiting."

Unfortunately, she bent over to pick up her bag and towel. She stuck her round spankable bottom up in the air. I thought I could hear the clicking of a camera. As she straightened up, she giggled, and shyly pulled the t-shirt back down over her behind. I puckered out my lips, not sure what to say.

I picked up the rest of our stuff, and motioned for her to come back with me to the car. Norika finally noticed the guy on the balcony. He was standing right there framed in the window staring right at us. His camera had this long zoom lens.

Norika looked down, burying her face in her hair, embarrassed at getting caught. She kept on walking, but her cheeks were turning redder and redder. It seems she does know shame after all. For a moment, I was wondering.

Once we had got round the edge of the hotel and into the parking lot, her mood lightened again. She didn't seem that upset. It was her own fault in any case.

While dad was putting the stuff in the trunk, Norika walked around to the side, took some jean cut-offs out of her bag, and pulled them on. I was glad she didn't go to supper bottomless. I can just imagine the looks she would have got in the restaurant if she walked in half naked.

The next day, we left early to go sightseeing. I never saw that guy again, nor any trace of the photographs. It's hard to say what happened. Maybe he just kept them for himself. A bit of a mystery. Anyway, not much I can do about it now.

I think our next run-in was after I moved to the States. I came back to Kamakura the next summer, and was just lazing up in my old room. Dad was at work, and mom out shopping, but Norika was here somewhere. I went downstairs to get something to drink, and was about to come back when something caught my eye outside in the garden. In our dining room, there is this large glass sliding door with a thin lace curtain hanging over it. I sort of glanced out, and noticed Norika's feet at the bottom of one of those long lawn chairs you can stretch out on. I probably wouldn't have stopped, except that she wasn't wearing any shoes or socks. I pulled back the curtain, and opened the door to outside. There she was lying--stark naked--just a few feet from the hedge that separates our house from the street.

I totally freaked out. Our house is on the corner. Our small garden is at the side with only this high hedge and a few small trees blocking the view from the street. True, the whole garden is a bit above street level, but you can kind of see through the branches of the hedge. Even worse, the houses across the street are all two storeys. If someone looked out, they would see her.

Norika noticed me, and turned this way.

"Emi! Wha- wha- what are you doing home?" she asked, surprised.

I'd been pretty quiet all afternoon. I guess she must have figured I went shopping with mom. She sat up, covering her pussy in embarrassment.

"Oh Emi, promise me you won't tell mom and dad! They'd have a fit!"

I just stood there, kind of shocked. I was less worried about mom and dad than I was about our neighbors. Some of them are pretty nosey. They might hear us talking. I took Norika by the arm, and tried to get her to come inside, but she pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I cried out. "People will see you. You'd better come in."

"Oh, don't worry. I've done this before. Nothing has ever happened."

I was even more shocked.

"The only people I think might've seen me are mom and dad, but that time, I ran in, and got dressed before they made it inside. They didn't say anything about it, so I guess they didn't realize I was naked."

"Oh Norika, you can't just stay out here. We don't know who might be watching."

I wanted to remind her about the cameraman dude, but she stood defiant. She looked me straight in the eye, and eventually, realized I was serious, and got up. She slipped her feet into her sandals, and then leaned over to pick up her sun tan lotion and a little towel she had brought out with her. As she leaned down, she stuck her bottom up in my face, clearly getting her jollies showing off. I knew she was just trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Norika, hurry up... before mom gets back."

She stood back up, and stretched, really taking her time.

"Emi, you really should relax a bit more, and enjoy yourself," she grinned. I wanted to argue back, but by this point, I had realized this is her thing, her jam. I was more careful, more modest, but I did begin to wonder if maybe this was just me being immature. I looked up to Norika. She is older, and knows more about the world. Is she right? Should I loosen up, and try out some of these things? Maybe...

Emi Tsuruta

12