Lunch Buddies Pt. 01: Monday

Story Info
Ash helps Tony relieve an awkward erection in her office.
1.9k words
4.34
13.8k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock-knock!" The man standing in her doorway had tousled hair, a crooked grin, and twinkling eyes that she knew well.

"Tony!" Ash jumped up from her desk, pulled him into her office, and closed the door. "You're here! It's so good to see you!" She wrapped her arms around him for a hug, but he stiffened in surprise, and she felt something firm poking against her hip. "What's...?" She looked down and grinned. "Oh! Well, _hello_, sir."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Ash!" Tony took a quick step backward, turning bright red and trying to cover his erection with his bag. "I didn't mean to... You hugged me so quickly, I didn't have a chance to..."

"Alright, alright," she laughed. "It's not a big deal. Sit. breathe." She gestured to the couch by the window behind her desk and turned her chair to face him. "I take it from your reaction that wasn't the plan when you texted to say you were in town for the week and wanted to get lunch?"

"No, of course not!" He collapsed onto the couch with his bag in his lap, looking mortified. "I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't have any intentions like that, I really am in town for business..."

"Long flight for a booty call, all I'm saying," she teased.

"Okay, okay," he smiled, trying to follow her lead and laugh it off. "Look, I'm on this new medication, and it, uh... well, a side effect is..."

"It may cause a monster throbbing erection when you meet a friend for lunch?"

"First of all," he objected, "it's not 'throbbing.'"

"Could have fooled me," she snorted.

"And second, yes! One of the side effects is an enhanced libido."

"I have _so many_ questions about these pills, but go on."

"It's gorgeous out, right, so I walked over here from my client's office, and because it's summer, women are walking around in short skirts and low-cut tops..."

"And then you got here and saw I was wearing a skirt too?"

"Yes, I mean, no! I'm saying I had a, you know, an involuntary reaction before I got here."

"Oh, a _reaction_," she laughed. "Is that what we're calling it? Do these _reactions_ happen often?"

"Um..." He laughed and shrugged. "A few times a day?"

"I see." She raised an eyebrow at him. "And what do you do when you can't grind your reaction against a girl you used to hook up with in college?"

"There was no grinding! And I said I was sorry, you surprised me!"

"I know, I'm just poking fun at you." She paused, then added, "I mean, you already poked something at me, so it's only fair."

He groaned.

"But for real," she said, leaning in conspiratorially. "What do you do when it happens?"

"Well, uh," He looked deeply awkward. "If I'm at home, I can just, you know, take care of it."

"Right, right, right. What about at work?"

"I try not to draw any attention. I stay seated at my desk or hold my bag in front of me. I just think about something else and hope it goes away."

"How long does that take?"

"Depends. Sometimes an hour?"

"Seriously? You don't, like, go rub one out in a bathroom?"

"We have shared restrooms in the office. There's not enough privacy."

"Huh." She sat back and looked thoughtful. "That sounds really uncomfortable."

"One day it got really bad..." He hesitated for a moment. "And I snuck into the director's private office while she was at lunch."

"Shut up!"

"Seriously. Felt like it took forever. I was terrified someone would come in before I finished." He sighed. "Most days, it's not too bad. After a couple weeks, I adapted. But then I had to travel here to work on-site with a client for a week. I don't have a desk or anywhere I can hide out, so it's super awkward. And it's only Monday! I was barely able to keep myself distracted this morning, and then the walk over here... Again, I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, this is easily the most interesting thing that's happened in this office all month. But it does raise a question." She leaned closer. "What are you going to do _now_? We can't go get lunch with you in this condition."

"Um. Do you have a bathroom I can visit?"

"No, same problem as you. This floor shares the one bathroom. Lots of stalls, but not private enough for you to take care of business."

"I could wait for it to calm down?" He looked flustered.

"I don't have _that_ long a lunch break," she smirked.

"I... uh... I guess I could go back to my hotel and..."

"You should do it here," she blurted.

"What?"

"You," she gestured at him. "Should take care of that," she gestured at his crotch. "Here in my office!"

"Like... you'd leave?"

"Oh, no," she shook her head. "Sorry, I'm the head of HR, there's too much protected information in this room. Legally, I can't leave you alone in here."

"So, you want me to do it in front of you?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," she winked. "Or have you forgotten that we used to get off together between classes?"

"No, I haven't forgotten," he said, blushing and shifting awkwardly. "But what if someone comes in?"

"Again, I'm the head of HR. People know not to come in if my door is closed. Think of it like your boss's office if that helps."

"Um..." He regarded her intently, trying to make sure she was serious. "I mean, it _would_ take the pressure off for when I go back to my client's office after lunch."

"There you go! You can't pop a stiffy in front of your client, that'd be a disaster!"

"You're really okay with this?"

"Hey, little Tony already said hello. It'd be rude not to let him out to play."

"Please don't call it that, and be serious for a second. I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of the situation or anything."

"Oh, I'm definitely okay with this." She chuckled, handing him a box of tissues.

"Um." He put his bag on the floor, took the tissues, and sat back. "Okay, then." Slowly, he unbuckled his belt, watching her as he opened his pants, still unsure if he could trust the situation.

She grinned and made no effort to pretend not to watch as he pulled out his cock. "Ah, there he is." It looked larger than she remembered. Do penises grow as guys get older? She made a mental note to look it up later. He was fully erect, even twitching a bit as he shifted his pants lower and wrapped his hand around the shaft.

She made eye contact with him again, smiling encouragingly. He grinned sheepishly, looked away, and started stroking. Before long, he let out a stifled little grunt and tensed his legs. She'd forgotten all the ways he moved when he masturbated. The building tension, his whole body clenched as he worked toward a release. She crossed her legs, squeezing them together as she remembered.

They'd always go to her dorm room because they had an hour between classes and hers was closer. Sometimes they sat across from each other, just like this, eyes locked, hands down their pants. Sometimes they sat together on the couch, legs spread to let each other see. Sometimes they lay next to each other on her bed, shoulders touching, an electric thrill as they matched tempos.

And sometimes he stood over her. Something about that always did it for her. She shivered as she remembered looking up at him. The hunger in his eyes. Her fingers rubbing tight circles around her clit as he stroked his cock just above her face.

Sometimes she let him cum on her.

Sometimes they missed their next class.

For several minutes he moved rhythmically, quickly looking away every time their eyes met. She felt her pulse quickening, remembering the old thrill, and eager to see him cum again. But abruptly, he let go and made a frustrated sound.

"Fuuuck, I dunno about this, Ash."

"Huh?" She frowned, disappointed. "What's wrong? You've never had a problem jerking off in front of me before."

"That was different. We were young and bored and _always_ horny." He hesitated. "And..."

"And what?"

"And, you, uh," he met her eyes quickly. "You were into it."

"What?"

"There was a... I dunno," he said, looking away again, speaking quickly. "Like, an electricity. We'd get to your dorm, and you'd always start out pretending like you were doing me a favor, like you were just watching because you were bored. But then you'd start touching yourself, and fuck it always got me so hot seeing how turned on you were." He gestured helplessly, struggling for words. "You were _into_ it."

"Tony?" She waited until he met her eyes again.

"Yeah?"

"I'm still into it."

"You are?"

"I am." She slowly traced a finger down her neckline, leaning forward and undoing two buttons to give him a peek at her bra. She bit her lip as she pushed her breasts together. "I really am."

Without thinking about it, his hand gripped his cock again, slowly stroking as she teased him. She finished unbuttoning her shirt, letting it fall open so he could watch as she pinched her nipples through the soft fabric of her bra. He moved faster as she let her hands roam, caressing her sides and rubbing her chest.

He watched excitedly as she pulled her arms from the sleeves and tossed her top on the arm of the couch. He gasped, his fingers circling his swollen head as she unhooked her bra and let it fall on top of her purse. She licked her lips and squeezed her breasts, savoring the sensation rolling through her body.

His breath was coming quicker and she could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. She leaned back in her chair and hiked her skirt up around her waist. He let out a small moan as she spread her thighs to slip a hand into her underwear. Excited by the intensity of his attention, she traced her lips, finding herself wet and eager.

"Oh my god, Ash, please..."

"Please what, Tony?" She purred, wanting him to say it.

"Please, let me see you."

Smiling, she pulled the fabric to one side and let him watch as she slipped a finger inside. His hand was a blur on his cock, his legs straining, his entire body tense. She lazily curled her finger, reaching deep, then sliding out. In, then out. In. Out.

"Aaaaaahhhhh fuck, Ash, that's so hot."

"Are you gonna cum for me, Tony?"

"Yessss," he groaned. He scrambled to grab a tissue and curled forward, wrapping it around the tip of his cock, eyes still locked on her.

"Do it. Cum. Cum for me. Cum hard. Do it now."

His body rocked with an orgasm, gasping with the intensity, throbbing over and over. The heat in her core blossomed at the sight. Gradually his rocking slowed and he collapsed back on the couch, eyes closed and breathing hard.

After a few moments, she stood up, languidly adjusting her underwear and letting her skirt fall into place as she sauntered toward him. He had a tissue full of cum in one hand, the other still holding his receding erection as she stood over him. Slowly, she traced a finger coated in her juices along his lower lip. His eyes opened in surprise, and he eagerly licked it clean.

"Well," she grinned, turning away and picking up her bra. "That was an unexpected treat, but now I'm hungry. Get yourself together and we'll go get some Pad Thai."