A Bit of a Belly Ch. 07

Story Info
Aftermath of a big meal.
3.1k words
4.23
9.7k
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately I wasn't wedged in as tightly as I initially thought and so dad managed to pull me out without many problems. His breathing was a bit labored from the excession though and droplets of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Looks like I should get a larger car!" Dad said, chuckling.

"Or a smaller daughter." I said bitterly, suddenly feeling guilty about my larger size. I felt good in my body and had no issues with my size myself. I was only annoyed because of the problems it brought to others.

"Don't say that!" Dad frowned. "You just told me you feel good the way you are."

"I do! It's just... I don't want to be a burden!"

Dad laid his large hand on my shoulder. "Lizzy, you could never be a burden for me. Whenever you need something I'm here for you."

Blinking to clear the tears forming in my eyes I tried to hug him, but my swollen midsection was against it. "Did I ever tell you, you're the best dad in the world?"

Dad smiled. "I think I have a mug or something." He chuckled, but I could see he was moved by the sentiment.

With my belly hampering my movement, I had to waddle to the door. Once inside the building I faced an issue I hadn't foreseen. I totally forgot there were two flights of stairs I had to climb to get to my dad's flat!

I felt so tired and heavy that each harrowing step was more difficult than the one before. Slowly I climbed one stair at a time and it felt as a never ending torture. When the first flight was conquered I felt absolutely exhausted. Leaning heavily against the wall and fighting to catch my breath, I was certain I wouldn't be able to climb another flight of stairs.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Dad asked me out of the blue.

To be honest, I almost forgot he was there, lost in my own misery.

"Dad, I hate to break it to you, but I weigh more than you do." My dad might have been tall, but he was also pretty skinny. Sometimes I wondered how I came to be the way I am, when both of my parents were so slim. When I say my dad was skinny, I don't mean just his body. He had, well, he had the body of a nerd. I was pretty sure even my arms were thicker than his. The thing is, my arms were slender, because I didn't store any extra fat there.

"So? You think I can't carry my little girl up a few stairs?!" He asked, clearly hurt by my doubts.

"Dad, I weighed 211 pounds this morning. With everything I ate today inside this thing," I motioned to my gargantuan middle, "I'm definitely over 220 right now! Do you really think you can lift me off the ground? Let alone carry me?"

"Have a little faith, will you? Now put your right arm around my neck."

"Dad, you'll hurt your back!" I complained, but after seeing his expression I did as I was told. He gathered his strength and pulled up with all his might, lifting my feet from the floor. I could feel him shake under my weight, but he seemed determined to prove he could in fact carry me up the stairs. I wasn't sure if he wanted to prove it more to me, or to himself. I was afraid he would drop me, or that he would collapse, but his shaky steps carried us successfully to the top of the staircase. He almost dropped me there, too eager to get rid of the extra weight. He tried to act cool as if it was nothing difficult for him, but his red face, sweaty brows and shallow breathing were telling a very different story.

Upon entering the flat I was hit by smells that made my mouth water despite everything I already ate today. Ignoring the urge to stuff myself even further I rushed to my room as fast as I could in my current state. My bed creaked when my heavy body collapsed onto it. I took off the ruined shirt and laid down on my back. My bare stomach dominated my view and I was still amazed by the size of the towering middle despite looking at it ever since it expanded into this mindblowing size. If it was any bigger I wouldn't be able to reach all the way! I thought as I started massaging the hugely swollen midsection, listening to the gurgling sounds it was making.

There was a soft knock on the door a few minutes later. The door creaked open and I lifted my head to see who entered. Unfortunately all I could see was my huge belly blocking my view. A delicious smell coming from the kitchen hit my nostrils and my mouth watered once again.

"Lizzy? Mary is asking if you're gonna join us for dinner."

"I don't think I can get up right now, dad."

"Do you want me to bring it for you?" Dad asked.

Almost an hour has passed since I left the buffet and despite still being ridiculously full, I felt I could eat some more.

"Honestly? I would love that! It smells so good! But... I'm not really sure if you should though. Look at me! I can't even see you over my belly!" Only now I realized my midsection was bare and I blushed.

Dad made a few steps forward and his head appeared above my gut. "Liz, we're not going to judge you. If you want to eat, then eat."

"Uh... ok. Maybe just a little. It smells really incredible!"

"Dad, I wanted only a little! You wouldn't be able to put more on the plate if you tried!"

"You don't have to finish it."

I sighed. "You know I'm gonna eat it... If I burst then it's your fault!"

I was licking my plate clean in a record time. If I was too full to get up before, now I was too full to even breathe properly. My breathing was shallow and labored and I was starting to ask myself, whether I finally took it too far and was gonna rupture my stomach or something like that. Without a warning a loud burp that must have been heard throughout the whole apartment escaped my lips, taking a bit of the pressure off. Contented in the knowledge that this wasn't my final hour I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

I was panicking. "Godammit!" I shouted, relieving some of the frustration I felt. Yesterday I very smartly took all of my larger clothes to my mom's place and so the only thing I could wear was my trusty small B cup bra, my breasts obviously uninterested in getting their share of my weight gain and the stretchy pants from a maternity store I wore yesterday that were now digging into my large belly. I must have been still bloated from the feasting, because yesterday the pants had a give. I couldn't get so much fatter in a single day, right? My stomach growled, reminding me I hadn't had breakfast yet. I pulled out the largest t-shirt I currently had at my disposal and... it wasn't even covering my belly button! I spotted my profile in the mirror and was amazed. I looked full term pregnant on an empty belly! The tight pants digging deeply into my body revealed it was in fact all just fat. No wonder even the pants are getting tight... I'm huge! I can't go to school like this! What am I going to do? "Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!" I cursed.

A knock on the door stopped the stream of curses that was about to come. "Is everything alright?" Mary asked through the door.

Mary! I've heard dad leaving earlier and I didn't know she was still here. "Do you think I could ask you for a huge favor?" I said walking towards the door.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Would you give me a ride?" I asked, opening the door and revealing my wardrobe issues. "I'm too fat for all the clothes I have here. I need to get some from mom's place."

Mary was just the sweetest and agreed to give me a ride without hesitation, despite being in a hurry herself. I kinda hated myself for still resenting her. I guess I'm just a jealous, envious bitch! But I just can't help it. It wasn't fair that my chest looked as unimpressive as it did, totally overshadowed by my pregnant looking belly, while she had an enormous rack and tiny waist! And to top it off she had to go on and date my father of all people! I couldn't even blame the old perv for dating her. She was nice and gorgeous!

It was so unfair to see her big boobs squeezed together just by her holding the steering wheel. I stopped staring at Mary's chest to look at my own small breasts. They were so small when compared to my belly it was absolutely ridiculous!

"It's more of a curse than a blessing, you know?" Mary said.

"Sorry?" I blushed, feigning ignorance.

"Having big boobs." She smiled. "I saw you staring at them a couple of times already. It's not as great as you might think."

"You mean because of back pains and stuff?" I asked doubtfully. I would gladly endure some pain to have bigger tits.

"The back pain is definitely part of it." Mary nodded. "But it's not what I had in mind. They're always in the way. People are staring all the time and they get me a lot of unwanted attention."

"I never really got any attention." I said, sadness creeping into my voice. "Just about the time when boys were starting to look at girls, I started to gain weight, developing this belly. I became the butt of all jokes and at the time I didn't handle it well." I let out a sigh. "I'm cool with the way I look, I really am! Most of the time I even really like having this belly! I would just want something up top as well, you know? To complement it."

Mary nodded. "I'd give you a cup size or two without hesitation, if I could. You know I really envy you? The way you eat without caring what anybody else thinks... I- I never could be like that. Ever since I was a kid my mom always made sure I wouldn't get fat, putting me through rough diets any time she thought I overindulged. She was an absolute control freak!"

"That sounds horrible! I don't know what I would do in your place. I'm hungry all the time!" It was at this moment that my stomach decided to growl, emphasizing my words.

"It definitely sounds like it." Mary giggled.

I grinned. "It's getting worse. Every day I'm getting hungrier and hungrier, eating more and more. I know I'm already fat, but I'm only going to get larger and larger. It... I'm worried how dad will react. Do you think he will mind? That he'll be embarrassed by having an enormous daughter?"

"Your dad? Never! He loves you more than anything!" Mary said convincingly. "I have to admit, I was scared to meet you. Michael talks about you all the time and I was afraid that if the two of us didn't get by that it would ruin our relationship. I'm glad we get on so well!"

I nodded, feeling guilty for the rest of the ride.

I thanked Mary, jumped off the car and rushed home as fast as my waddling body allowed me. I knew I wasn't gonna make it in time if I would stop for breakfast so I texted Becca instead, while I was waiting for the slow elevator, to buy me something on her way if she could. The door opened, revealing a small cubicle. I don't see how three people can fit inside. I wouldn't fit in here twice! I'm not that fat... not yet anyway.

I was glad mom wasn't home. I kinda hoped Kurt would be though, just to see the look of disapproval on his sour face when I would waddle in with my belly on a display. I didn't have such luck and I found the apartment locked and empty. I rushed to my room to get properly clothed, after all I was in a hurry. I threw on the first large enough shirt I found, gave thumbs up to the pregnant looking lady in the mirror and headed to school. By the time I left the building I was out of breath and sweating profusely.

"Did you rob the bakery, you crazy... uh, tit lady?!"

Becca rolled her eyes. "Tit lady? Is that really the best you can come up with? And no, I didn't rob the bakery, after all I am a civilized person."

"Riiight."

Becca ignored me and continued without stopping. "I went there and since you didn't specify what you wanted, I bought one bag of everything! Well not everything, but quite a few things I know you like."

The desk in the back of the classroom that we shared for our literature class was filled with bags upon bags full of pastries. "And let me guess, since mr. Cooper doesn't care what we do as long as we don't disturb, you want to force me to spend the whole class eating. Am I right?"

Becca grinned. "Well, you're half right. I of course expect you're gonna take advantage of the teacher we have and eat your breakfast. But you're also wrong, I won't force you to do anything. I just let you eat just as much as you want to."

"You're such a clever bitch!" I giggled. "You know I can't control myself!"

"That thought might have crossed my mind." Becca said before bursting into laughter.

"What happened to that shy little girl I used to know?" I wondered out loud.

"She grew a pair of massive tits!" Becca giggled pushing her chest forward, spilling slightly out of her low cut top. "She also met the most amazing person, who gave her the confidence to be who she wanted to be." Becca leaned against my belly and kissed me on the lips. "Will you let her return the favor?" Becca asked, handing me the first paper bag.

"Oh, cinnamon rolls! I love cinnamon rolls!" I said, unable to hide my excitement, pulling the first treat out of the bag.

I've noticed people staring, while I made my way through a pastry upon a pastry, but who could blame them? It wasn't an everyday occurrence to see a person gobble down your average inventory of a local pastry shop. Even mr. Cooper noticed something was out of the ordinary, though he only made it a point not to look my way. When the bell rang, announcing the end of the lesson, my desk was covered in crumbs and empty bags and I felt pleasantly full. I wasn't bursting at the seams, but I didn't think I would be hungry any time soon. I leaned back, causing the chair to groan under my weight. "Ah, that really hit the spot. Thank you!" I said, putting my hands on my enlarged stomach, already on the way to look like carrying twins again. My pants were digging into my gut and I wondered how much longer will they last if I carry on eating as I was determined to do. "I'm really glad our next class is in this room as well, I really don't feel like getting up."

The school day was quiet, peaceful and filled with snacks. Becca made sure of that. As a result my belly was now even bigger than it was after breakfast. It wouldn't have been a problem if we weren't heading for the last class of the day and the whole week. The last class of the week was physics with Mrs. Bitch herself. We took a seat in the back, hoping for the best, but my hopes were shattered immediately after Pecker entered the class.

"Miss Williams, your place is here!" She said loudly pointing at the tiny desk in the front.

"I'm not sitting there."

"I beg your pardon? I wasn't asking!"

I sighed. "I can't sit there." I said more calmly than I felt.

A mean smile appeared on Mrs. Pecker's face. "You can't? Why would that be?"

Something inside me snapped and I rose to my feet, red with anger.

"What do you want to hear?! That I'm too fat to sit there?! I am too fat to sit there! You think I'm embarrassed by my size?!" I hit the desk with the palm of my hand. "Well, I'm not!"

Mrs. Pecker was clearly taken aback. "You should be." She said, uncertain.

"Maybe I should! But you sure as hell shouldn't bully your students, because of their weight!" I shouted. "You're the worst pathetic excuse for a fucking teacher I've ever seen and it's you who should be embarrassed!" I grabbed my bag and walked to the front of the classroom and I was happy to see Pecker make two steps backwards as if she was scared I was going to hit her. Instead I threw my bag on the ground and forced my too large body into the tiny desk. The desk was digging deeply into my middle and it hurt like hell. Mrs. Pecker was obviously caught unprepared by my shouting. Luckily she spent the lesson avoiding eye contact, instead of taking revenge.

"Come on, pull!" I shouted, face contorted with effort.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Becca shouted back. "Why don't you do something useful and suck in your stomach?"

"I already am sucking in! It's just too big!"

"I've got it! Hey Matt, you think you could land me a hand?" Becca shouted.

"And why would I do that?" Matt Donovan said in his deep voice.

"Because you're a big muscular man and want to help a weak, fragile woman?" Becca said in a mocking tone.

Donovan stared at Becca unimpressed. Becca rolled her eyes and started to try to pull me out herself again.

"I'll do it, but you'll send me a picture of your tits!" He said with a lustful smile.

Becca sighed and shook her head. "Men... fine, I'll do it."

"You'll do no such thing!" Mrs Pecker interjected. "And you, mr. Donovan will help that poor girl out of that desk!"

Mrs. Pecker sighed. "Miss Parker, would you please go get the janitor to cut miss Williams from her desk?"

I would have started laughing if it didn't hurt so damn much.