No Rest at the Resort

Story Info
Time to get away to the resort. Sun and free sex for all.
1.3k words
3.81
9.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Often I write about the stuff that happens in my town day to day, but today I think it might be fun to talk about the most recent resort the wife and I spent some time at. Its one of those pretty average island places that has sandy beaches, endless buffets and endless bodies hanging out by the pool. Its clothing optional but almost nobody uses their option to dress, unless of course they were badly sunburned the day before.

The flight was pretty standard, I was sitting next to my wife and my seat was in the aisle (I like to stretch out my legs), and we had one other guy in the seat next to her. Since the free use laws have come in airline stewardess's have become really busy of course, so flights are often understaffed. The wife and I bring lots of food and drinks on the plane so we don't have to bother them. Of course the tall dark and handsome business type that sat near the window was going to need some relief so my wife stepped up and helped him out. She leaned over in his seat at least twice to use her oral skills to drain him. Of course I took the opportunity to slide myself into her eager pussy while her mouth was occupied. He seemed pretty happy that my plump little wife was sitting next to him. We even shared our lunch with him since it was obvious there wasn't going to be much service on this flight.

Our seat partner was staying at the a different resort to our own and we were disappointed that we wouldn't see him after that flight, but he lives in the city next to our hometown so maybe some other time we'll be able to grab dinner with him or something. That would be swell. The stewardesses of course gave us the signal that we were to leave once the flight landed. They were absolutely saturated with cum by then, most of their clothing was gone, and their makeup and had run from the constant deepthroating, their hair was disheveled from the tight professional state it had been at the start of the flight. Stewardesses are an essential service so I thanked each one as we stepped off the plane. There were a lot of happy men on that plane so god bless those ladies.

After a short ride on an air conditioned bus those people getting off at our resort stepped off and headed to the front desk. By then most of us were tired and interested in checking out their rooms, the wife and I were no exception. We were shown to our rooms by the bell girl Josefina. Walking through the resort was an exciting sight, an endless sea of naked bodies, off all types and configurations. I had to admit by the time I finished our walk my cock was creating a serious tent in my shorts. As we entered the room our bellgirl unloaded the bags from a cart and very helpfully asked in Spanish if I wanted some relief. It took a few minutes for me to understand her. I only know a few words of Spanish, but a few hand signals and she got her point across. I happily sat out on the beautiful balcony and watched the pool as she sucked slowly on my cock, my shorts around my ankles and legs spread to accommodate her busty tanned body as she sucked my dick like a vacuum cleaner. My wife had a little shower, checked out the room and got cool drinks for us from the mini fridge as Josefina slid her ample tits around my cock. After a blissful and talented talented service Josefina collected my seed between her plump sexy mounds. My sexy wife then licked my seed from her breasts. It was quite the show. We tipped Josefina generously of course. Perfect service!

With my needs taken care of and after washing up, we set off in the nude to to see what kind of fun we could find. They had a massive swim up bar right in the middle of the main pool and so after applying a massive amount of sunscreen we head into the pool which is filled with people in every state of dress and sexual pose and pairing. We find the bar and I order a whiskey and coke for myself and a pina colada for my wife. The bar is crowded with people and of course the groping is everywhere. She manages to swim up to the bar but manages to attract a horny young man by the time she swims to the bar. He is young and blonde and his grey eyes are filled with lust as he is in the middle of a group of horny drunken people. My wife has to practically hold onto the bar for support as he takes her from behind. I watch her carefully and make sure he is is polite and soon she is getting into the rhythm of his you frantic shoving. He doesn't last long of course and she gives him a little kiss on the cheek before he heads off into the crowd. Our drinks come by then and I head over to the side of the pool to drink and relax.

Each time we go for drinks the process is repeated, we wade towards the bar, we order, then some young stud uses her as we wait for our drinks. We do this for a few hours, but soon we are feeling the booze, and consider going in. That's when I see a young lady, clearly a shorter one, with a cute cherub face and a slim little body with pink hair caught between several young bucks. They are rowdy and drunk and while she attempts to handle them, they are letting her slip into the water. I head into the middle of the crowd to assist her and stop the boys from their rowdy aquatic spit roast. I diplomatically make it known that while I don't dispute their right to free use the girl, safety is important as well. It is fortunate that my prominent size tends to make my words carry weight. I suggest that we bring the short girl to the side of the pool so she has a place to hold on. The boys graciously accept, especially after my woman volunteers herself to one of the hard cocks in the group. I keep an eye out for the ladies as several of the revelers avail themselves of them.

Later that day Mona the young pink haired girl we met at the pool joined us on the beach with her friends. The girls all sat by us on the beach sharing a large umbrella that we kept ours for the rest of the day. Between sand and the sea and the conversation I'll admit I was in heaven. They all called me Mister which made me feel old, but it amused my wife. I certainly couldn't complain when Mona suggested she take care of my needs when I started to react physically to all the young flesh around me. She slid her little pink tongue over my cock for some time, it was clear she enjoyed a good cock. As I sat out on a lounger she curled up between my legs and licked, kissed and tickled my dick with her pink tongue. The girls giggled and teased me while she did and I admit to some embarrassment at being the center of attention. When she climbed up onto me and slid my prick into her slick little slit the girls watched her bounce her cute slender body on my prone one. Between the hot sun, her beautiful tits bouncing, and the feel of her pretty pink pussy around my cock it wasn't very long before I grunted to signify my climax and she slid back off to let me messily blow my load onto her cute little belly.