An Evening with Asher and Hazel

Story Info
Getting to know your neighbors in a free use world.
2.3k words
4.26
15.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the chance to sleep in on a cool autumn Saturday morning this week. As I left the bed and headed naked towards the kitchen I noted that my little wife was out in the garden harvesting vegetables from the garden. She was wearing only a loose flowy sundress that blew about her bare legs. It gave off a very tantalizing view as thick thighs and chubby bottom teased my view as the wind blew that dress about her. She often wears loose dresses when out in the garden, one, because its comfortable, and two because she knows the image of her in a light dress covered in earthen soil makes me hard and gets my blood boiling. She has a bumper crop this year and as the lettuce, cucumbers, tomato's and other vegetables fill large baskets I sip coffee and watch her bent over each plant as she removes it lovingly from the soil and places it in a basket. I am soon sporting a hard one.

I finish my coffee and head out onto the patio, my hairy bearish frame enjoying the cool breeze on me. She is on her hands and knees and I join her there taking up a position behind her wordlessly sliding my hands over her hips causing her to startle in surprise. "Oh!! Good morning love," she says giggling as I pull up the long dress and bare her pantyless bottom to my eyes. She happily lowers herself onto her elbows angling her back end up towards me playfully as I skootch myself closer. My cock is hard and ready so it slides over the crevice of her bottom, teasing her playfully as my hands run over the small of her back and my fingers casually slide over her pussy lips. "Good morning." I say as I explore her nethers with my fingers, soon teasing them under her further to flick over her hooded clit.

"Your vegetables look incredible. Who should we invite over to try them out?" I ask casually as the head of my cock finds her pussy, my head slides over warm tender lips and I grunt in pleasure as I work myself into her warm, and very soon wet place. She grunts a little and wiggles her hips playfully sighing as I enter her. "Oh, you promised to invite Hazel and Asher for dinner in the summer, and we haven't done that yet. Lets see if they can come for tonight." She says casually, a soft moan on the tail of her sentence as I start a slow rhythm that slides my length in and out of her on each thrust.

The wind blows around us as I fuck my plump little wife, our knees in the dirt and our bodies working against each other. Its only a short time before our grunts become moans, and our thrusts become heavy pants and slapping flesh. I am soon bent over her, my belly pressed against her back and my balls draining inside her perfect paradise of velvet flesh. She presses her chest into the dirt in response and I run kisses over her shoulders and back lovingly for long moments before I stand and help her up.

We have a little outdoor shower in our yard for just such an occasion and once clean we bring the vegetables into the house to clean and prep.

A short call later confirms that Asher and Hazel would be happy to sample the garden with us and so we took it on ourselves to prep a healthy several course meal, all vegetarian with the bounty of the harvest.

In case you were wondering Hazel and Asher are the younger couple that moved onto the street this year. She works at the university and he is a medical resident. We were pleased to have them be available because they both live very busy lives unlike us. We were also surprised that they might be interested in socializing with two middle aged folks like us.

Upon the young couple arriving we greeted them warmly and ushered them into the living room where we plied them with drink and a few little appetizers to whet their appetites. Asher looks dashing in a smart looking button down and pressed slacks. He is tall and blonde, grey eyes and a conservative cut to his hair. His build would be best described as a swimmers build, buff and slim, and muscled. Hazel has a vintage dress around her that emphasizes her diminutive slim looks. and perfect "handful" breasts. Her shock red hair is striking and she wears it up in a way that harkens to an an older age.

She mentions that she teaches history at the university and that of course gets me interested. I mention that I have been an avid reader of history since my university days. We start a conversation that our spouses roll their eyes at and so as I take her into my library to talk dusty books, My wife brings Asher into the kitchen to help with the food. I keep a bottle of wine nearby as we discuss my library and by the time she leaf's through my first book the conversation is flowing.

I of course take the opportunity while engaged in conversation to casually touch and tease my red headed friend. As she reaches for a book on the top shelf I'll support her hips and ass she sits on my oak desk I playfully join her and let my hands run over her back as she reads. I delight at her tight young flesh and, remark at how pretty she looks in her dress. She chuckles as I dote on her and I note a pink blush to her cheeks at my attentions.

My wife is certainly the less patient of us, and when we come back into the kitchen to check on the others Asher has my plump wife bent over the stove her short skirt pulled up to her hips. His slick cock is happily engaging my wifes pussy in a manner that jiggles her pale bottom deliciously. Hazel rolls her eyes and Asher comments that he truly loves a hot older lady, and has been thinking about it all day.

Hazel and I set the table and bring out the food, and as our spouses enjoy each other we chat about her classes and although she tries to ask about my work I quickly change topics. When the others join us pink cheeked and relaxed the topics range from the neighbors (we have all the gossip), recent minor changes in the free use laws, and Asher talks at length about a surgery that ends abruptly when it gets too gross for the ladies to listen. The wine flows through dinner and dessert and soon we are out in the back garden, where the air is cool and the dark night is soothing.

Hazel is on my lap on a chair and as we sip wine I cup her breasts and rub her back. My wife and Asher are fully acquainted now and sit next to each other but his hands do caress her soft tits and she has lowered her blouse so her plump globes exit the shirt for his fondling. I mention that I readied the hot tub in the back corner of the yard and our guest were surprised to hear we had one.

I chuckle and mention that we built a little grotto style hot tub in the corner, built a nice water feature around it then hid the whole thing in a grove of trees for privacy. Its the magnum opus of the yard in my opinion, though my wife thinks that's the garden. Its the perfect out of the way private paradise, and fully private, although voices can carry into the neighboring yards.

Hazel jumps up instantly to go see it and we follow her over stone path and steps to see the little onsen inspired spa. The cool night air hitting the hot water is causing a slight mist to form over the water and so the effect of the water the rocks and the trees is almost magical as we enter a space that could easily take a half dozen people. Hazel and Asher gasp in delight and without more than a few words our guests are removing their clothes so they can get in. My wife volunteers to grab more wine and so I get into the tub with the young couple, my button down shirt and slacks are a puddle by the pool soon enough and as I watch hazel slide her pale freckled body into the hot pool I cant help but find cock filling with blood.

We are soon sitting in the hot tub and both of us are sitting on either side of the young lady. Asher undoes the clasps on her long hair and she looks the very picture of a godess as my hands run over her taunt young shoulders and sides. She kisses her husband, and as he watches I slide my hands over her slim belly and thighs. She is moaning into her husbands lips she strokes him under the water, and when my fingers tease at her pussy lips she gasps and squeezes him so he does the same. I tease her, my fingers teasing at her entrance while she romantically kisses and strokes her husband. Her voice muted by his lips as she moans in delight at our attention.

I rise out of the water and the young couple smiles at me, my cock is hard and throbbing, its shaft veined and balls heavy underneath. She lets out a little sigh at the sight of it and takes it in her hand stroking it around the base while she lets pink lips tease over the tip.

My wife enters the grotto then her sexy plumpness submerging with a few bottles of wine. She pours out fresh glasses and Asher helps her. I lean myself against the edge of the pool and enjoy the young ladies mouth as she sucks and licks and strokes at my cock. Little Hazel doesnt chat but the three of us do,, and as I sip at my wine I watch Asher spread my wife's legs and orally pleasure her by the edge of the pool. We wink and speak on how we should have invited these two over for dinner weeks ago. Soon enough the young man has had enough and he takes up a position at the edge of the tub and spreading her legs enters her for the second time. I look down at Hazel and invite her to do the same carrying her to the spot directly beside my wife. As I set her down and spread her young perfect thighs, I get the sight of these two, very different beauty's in the prime of their arousal.

I slide my cock into Hazel's, tight pussy slowly, carefully, and she bares down on my thick heavy rod with a loud, hot panting moan. I take my time to gradually increase my speed, my thrusting deep, slow and patient at first. Next to us Asher drives into my plush woman far more excitedly, and as as he pleasures himself inside her the bounce and jiggle of her tits next to the tight elastic movement of Hazel's is enough to drive us both to a pleasant drunken debauched competition as we fuck faster and faster.

My woman, begins to spasm audibly and visually first, her thick thighs tighten around his slim muscled body as she begins to climax, her voice reaching to its peak as she satisfies herself on his young cock. He can't take it for long after that and her tight clamping pussy pushes him over the edge soon after and we both watch him empty his balls into her hungry orgasmic pussy.

The other two gasp and pant next to us as I look this young girl in the eyes which are glazed and heated with the pleasure being used by a man completely different from her husband. She then asks me to cum inside her just like we just witnessed and I am shocked at first, my bare cock twitches at the invitation. After only a few more minutes of intensely heavy, hard thrusting she orgasms hard, her legs are spread and kicking out reflexively as she begs me to fill her up with my seed in a sweet excited voice. I cant help but join her, my thick muscled body pumps roughly into her slim little frame and my thick arms grasp her hips to hold her down as I groan loudly, my hot jets of thick cum blast deep inside her boiling cunt.

I am breathless for some time as we all grasp for breath. The night air is cool, and the wind is slightly biting, so even before I am truly ready I pull from her place at the edge of the pool and pull her into the hot water letting her relax to my side as we catch our breath. Asher and my love do the same soon enough and the conversation turns to casual nothing topics. She chuckles as she moves over to Asher's lap and kisses his cheek. The missus and I soon come together and grope each other under the water and a good night was had by all.

Asher and Hazel are getting to know the neighborhood slowly, but they are welcome additions to the street. We have promised to invite them to one of the larger dinner parties at our house. Asher has even promised to come over and help my love tone up, and Hazel and I are now trading books on the regular.