All Comments on 'A Bit of a Kiss and Cuddle'

by Svejk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Isn't it wonderful

The first time is soooo wonderful, the excitement, the taste and texture and when you swallow it OMG!! I love being with other gurls but all I can tell you is wait until you're on your knees in front of a man...........being the gurl of his dreams I'm sure you'll love it too!! I loved this story and am waiting to read how you lost you're virginity.

peterphunpeterphunover 13 years ago
So Sweet

you told a delicious and wonderful story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Such pleasure

Fantastic story with great descriptions of the ultimate pleasure in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this story

Love stories about CD's first bi encounter - that shaky excited feeling. The best ones are about guys who are flatmates or have been friends for a while. The more blokey they seem at the start & then the more femme they act when they make out really does it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Accidental exposure

I sort have a similar story about my first man, i accidentaly sent him a picture of my self dressed up in a pvc catsuit. I live on my own so dress up a lot wanking over porn and using vibrators even a sex doll but I always dream of a man fucking me. One evening he was coming over so I took the plunge and dressed up for him not sure what he would do. A skimpy shiny red pvc mini skirt matching top over bra waspie stockings and spiky stilleto heeled thigh boots. I was nervous as hell when the door bell rang I opened it with a nervous smile and said I hope you don't mind me dressed like this. He just stared at me then slowly walked in saying nothing but I did notice a growing bulge in his jeans. I took a deep breath then said" well you fancy a bit of horny fun with me" He did because I was pushed to my knees and he pulled out his cock and I was soon sucking licking and caressing it till he was gasping he held my head as he unloaded a seemingly endless stream of spunk into my mouth. I was gasping for breath swallowing has fast as I could till he was spent. It was not long before my dreams came true as I was spreadeagled over the sette and his cock sliding slowly up my tight arse deeper and deeper till he was right inside me. My own cock was bursting shooting sperm onto the sette as he fuck me gently at first then faster and faster till he came flooding me with his spunk.That was the start of my cock lust every time he came over i would be fucked several times a night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story it's just so sexy when another cross dressers slips his hand up your skirt both of you knowing what he will find

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous