All Comments on 'A bit of Condee Rice in Nice'

by philitup

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wowee!

I have a thing for Condi so this story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
umm...no.

I personally can't understand why anyone would find Condeleeza Rice attractive but what I want to know is this: do you realize that the title of your story doesn't actually rhyme? Cause that seems to be what you intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NIICEE!!!

very nice.. I wish i could have been in her position in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It did rhyme because Nice is not nice because it's French and England smashed the French heaps mate, like in 1346, 1415, 1805 and 1815. They only won in 1066 but that's because Harold was knackered after marching for three days after smashing the Vikings.

Besides, I don't really find Condee Rice attractive, but, each to their own, whatever does it for you is cool. Five stars, just like the hotel she would stay in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Eh

Story just didn't do anything for me. Mostly because of who the subject matter was about. I could have gotten more into it if it was more filthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NOT HOT ENOUGH

this story should have emphasized the interracial aspect, much more. more dialogue from condi, showing her filthy mouth. liberal use of 'nigger'. then you'd have a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous