All Comments on 'A Bit of Fun'

by AsnyLark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
great story

thanks, very entertaining. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit of fun indeed

An enjoyable premise; wife's first time to a dinner-party with her family and getting it on with her husband during the dinner-party. I liked the fantasy of hypnotizing her so she could relax; adding the bit where she figured it out was a nice touch of realism.

By the bye, ignore haters who spew nothing of any constructive use whatsoever, and continue to work on being a better storyteller. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just didn't get it

I like the premise - hypnotized for a stressful event, but I just didn't get what was happening here. Is it Carl or Clark? Is that on purpose - like she is looking at him as one guy when she is hypnotized, and a different guy when she is not, or is that just an editing issue? Also, could have had a lot more fun with her while she was under, but I don't really see what the hypnotism adds to this story.

petertowerspetertowersabout 8 years ago
An enjoyable read

Thanks for posting this story, I thought it flowed very well, an interesting story which was beautifuly writen.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More sex

I just need more headboards banging the walls. I bit goofy on the auto lingo for sex. Her engines revels or something. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

It bounced around a little, but a good one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really adorable. I would hypnotize and sedate her if I was married to someone that neurotic and self absorbed. How do you go through life and especially a marriage when all you ever do is focus on the seemingly bad side of things and then dwell on those things until they become emotionally overblown. I did enjoy the way he was like a cat playing with a mouse.

DessertmanDessertman19 days ago

Quite a good story but needed editing. The mix up between Carl and Clarke, too much purple prose. I didn't need the engine analogy. The whole story was told in a frantic voice which mirrored her anxiety too closely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous