A Bitter Judge

Story Info
I may be a bitter old judge...but we're on the same side.
1.3k words
4.4
22.6k
54
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your honor, please be reasonable." The grating voice of a scumbag lawyer pleaded. "My client is distraught that she made a mistake and hurt her husband and family but it is wrong to deny her the chance to-"

"To what, Councilor?" I, Judge Gregory Phillips, asked with a raised brow. "To atone for her so called mistake? From the evidence presented by Mr. Williams - not to mention the testimonies of their own 2 children - they begged and pleaded with her to stop her "mistake" and come back home. Now, that Mrs. Williams has exhausted their love and patience for her, she deserves another chance?" I almost sneered at the weeping woman.

The scumbag gulped. "Your honor, Mrs. Williams fully understands now the horrid gravity of her mistake and wishes to do whatever she can to make it up to her family."

I contemplated for a few moments before turning towards the aggrieved party. Despite looking strong for his children, Mr. Williams was a broken man. I've seen hundreds like him - upstanding men and women who held out to their virtues - be utterly shafted emotionally and mentally because of the selfish actions of their "repentant" partners.

I kept my tone soft and compassionate for him. "Mr. Williams, we have heard your wife's pleas for marriage counselling and she says she is willing to do whatever you want for your and your children's forgiveness. What say you, my good sir?" I was hoping he was strong enough to not fall to this bullshit as I have watched many others did before.

Mr. Williams took a few breathes before speaking. "Your honor, I cannot and will not subject myself and my children to any more of her false promises. For months, I tried to rekindle our relationship; to bring back the love we once had and maybe make it stronger than ever. But all that brought was me finding her....fornicating with her lover in our own marital bed. What's worse is that she threatened her own children with severe "disciplinary actions" if they ever tattled on her." Mr. Williams took some tissues and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I...I should've seen it, Your Honor. I failed my kids when I couldn't protect them from their own selfish mother but I won't fail them now. So, no I do not agree to marriage counselling."

While I kept my expression stoic, I was nodding in respect internally. He did everything he could to save the marriage and family but now he had no more to give. He just wanted out and to move on.

"I understand, Mr. Williams." I said before turning to the weeping Mrs. Williams. "While I find it unfortunate, I can't order Mr. Williams to undergo marriage counselling with you, ma'am, because he would be an unwilling participant. Both parties must want it to happen but if one does not, it would just be a waste of precious time and resources. Time and resources that could be used to save a marriage where both parties actually want to reconcile." I internally smirked when the bitch flinched. "As such, your motion for marriage counselling is denied and I hereby grant Mr. Williams' divorce on the grounds of adultery."

I banged my gavel and sealed the Williams' fate.

()

It was very late in the evening already when I finally made it home. I released a weary breath as I placed my coat and suitcase on the sofa and made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

It had been a long journey through the Williams case but justice was served as was my duty. A few hours ago, I gave my orders in the matters concerning marital assets and custody of the children. This was a week after I granted Mr. Williams' perition for divorce against his wife.

If it wasn't already clear, let me spell it out for you: I. FUCKING. HATE. CHEATERS. And it gives me great joy to punish them as a judge of the relatively sensible state of North Carolina.

So it was my bias to award the victims the lion share of the assets and totally screw over the scumbags who hurt them. The task was made considerably easier since the house was Mr. Williams way before he met his wife and Mrs. Williams never bothered to have her name be included in the title.

I chuckled at that. "Idiot."

The bank accounts and spousal support were a bit tricky but in the end, it was decided that both parties would get to keep their respective retirement funds (no way in hell was I gonna let that slut get into an honest man's retirement fund). Mrs. Williams would get the entirety of their joint account, her car, a vintage set of fine china, and jewelry while Mr. Williams took the rest.

With regards to the children, because of their testimonies of being threatened and not to mention evidence of maltreatment from the medical people, I had more than enough reason to award primary custody to Mr. Williams while the mother only had supervised visitation in a public place since I feared for the children's safety.

I said that to her face and Mrs. Williams crumbled like rubble after that but I didn't care.

After the finer details were ironed out, I was confident that the matter was over and done with. Mr. Williams and his kids were free to forge a new life while Mrs. Williams will now have to face the consequences of her actions for the rest of her life - forever branded as a slut.

I got up from my chair and placed the glass in the sink before going upstairs to take a shower.

You might be wondering why I hate cheaters so damn much. Apart from the obvious reason of them being disgusting cowards, I too was once in Mr. Williams' position. The only difference was, the judge thought women were the shit even if overwhelming evidence was stacked against her. I was just lawyer back then with barely making an honest name for myself.

That senile old bitch awarded my cunt ex-wife almost everything but the concrete sidewalk. She even turned my own kids against me. Making them disrespect and abuse me. I almost gave up....but anger was one hell of a drug and it was just the pre-work out I needed to get my shit together.

I filed an appeal to the court's decision citing a gross misappropriation of justice was done and requested that the old judge was replaced because of abuse of judicial powers. I used every dirty trick I could think of to get justice. I tried to be a good moral lawyer and I almost got burned for it. Now, I'm coming after them with nukes.

In the end, I won by a landslide and recouped almost everything I lost. Of course, that earned me the ire of my children but I just walked past them after I left their mother a blubbering mess. They were still my children and I fulfilled my financial obligations to them but I refused any sort of communication to them. That may be harsh but they were already in their late teens when they turned on me.

They sided with their whore mother in bleeding me dry so they reap what they sow. They still try to send me letters begging for forgiveness but I always throw them in the fire.

I got out of the shower, got dressed, and headed to bed for a much deserved night's rest.

I am a bitter old man. I have no one in my life to share with as I don't trust anyone with my dead heart. I live alone in my house and I hate myself for becoming a vindictive asshole against this new age bullshit about cheating.

I am a bitter hateful old man with too much power at my disposal....but luckily for you, I'm on your side.

Note:

I hope you like my first story about Judge Greg Phillips, the bitter old judge you're lucky he's on your side.