A Bitter Tablet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob still loved Alice, but he couldn't deny that in the span of a few minutes, Eve had somehow earned a place in his heart as well. He wanted her—and only her—to be the mother of his child. When he asked himself if Alice would approve of this, his answer was yes. His wife had always been keenly interested in her best friend, and if there was anyone she would've encouraged him to hook up with in her absence, it was her.

Eve looked conflicted for several seconds, then let out a deep sigh. He momentarily saw a look of deep acceptance on her face before she pulled him down to kiss him, which he happily returned.

Without breaking the kiss, he lifted her up and carried her to the bed. They both maneuvered themselves until she was straddling him, her red and abused pussy pressing along the sides of his cock.

She removed her lips only to arch her back, offering him her fully erect breasts. He eagerly smothered them with the attention they deserved, enjoying every moan and gasp she emitted when he flicked her rock-hard nipples with his tongue. Once he had a good enough feel, he even enclosed his teeth around them. Not enough to cause pain, but more than enough to drive her as mad as him.

Eve was in a frenzy when she finally pulled her tits away, but when he met her eyes, he could see the older-but-still-young woman's feelings mirrored his own. A profound sense of grief and loss. A heartfelt wish to make it all go away. Primal, uncontrollable lust raging throughout her body, demanding to be satisfied. But he also saw genuine attraction and devotion.

Holding his throbbing cock against her lips once more, Bob could feel how wet she was, but there was something different this time. She was a willing participant, not a reluctant passenger, and it showed.

Thrusting her athletic body down, there was no hesitation in her moans as she settled onto his lap, her legs gripping his thighs for support. Planting her hands on his chest, she leaned down and kissed him.

A small smile spread across her face as she pushed herself up and began to ride him. "You wanna knock me up, Bob?"

He nodded wordlessly.

"Then cum! Cum in me!" she exclaimed as she bounced up and down, enveloping his full length in her warm pussy every time. "Cum inside my pussy and give me my babies back!"

Eve was like a woman possessed, riding his cock as if it was her only duty in life. Her tits flailed wildly as she impaled her vulnerable cunt on his manhood repeatedly. Removing his hands from her soft ass, Bob planted his elbows on the bed and offered his arms for support. Eve gave him a smile as she accepted, intertwining their fingers as she returned to humping him.

It wasn't long before Eve was sweating as she worked her body to the max, but that didn't deter her in the slightest. All thoughts of hatred were gone. She wanted his seed and would do anything to get it.

Another climax was approaching, but this time was different. She was no longer holding back, moaning freely as she set a fast-paced rhythm, bouncing her ass as she began to rise.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed, her surprise evident as the feeling of his cock stretching her finally overwhelmed her. "Fuck!"

Bob's beautiful neighbor was swept away in a flood of lustful delight. With their hands still clasped, she let her orgasm out the way she wanted it. She arched her back, and he struggled not to cum as she put her tits, symbols of her potent fertility, on full display. Her eyes rolled and her hair brushed his legs as she cried out her release.

Eve's climax was a sight to behold. When the sexy redhead was done, she fell forward and sought comfort in his embrace, letting him know that her bliss was for him alone.

For a moment, Bob held her while she gasped and moaned as the last of her pleasure left her. The sight and sensation of Eve cumming, with their bodies pressed together, her pussy quivering around his cock, and her tits shaking as she rode her ecstasy would be his forever.

Then he flipped her over, careful to make sure his cock never left the warm confines of her pussy. She looked at him with a confused, trance-like gaze until he started thrusting. Then her eyes took on a glassy look even as they widened in surprise.

While Eve basked in her afterglow, Bob focused on driving his hard cock as deep as possible. All she could do was lay still and let him fuck her, too dazed to prevent him from claiming her as her husband never had.

The hairs on his back stood up as Eve degenerated into a babbling mess. Her husband was gone, and Eve was in no state to stop him even if she wanted to. Her pussy was his and he was going to fill it with his cum.

Bob couldn't stop himself any more than Eve could. The thought of cumming inside Eve filled his cold, empty heart with pure joy. He'd get to watch her belly swell for the next nine months, knowing her child was his and he was the one who knocked her up.

"Fuck!" she murmured, wrapping her legs around his back and urging him on. "Fuck me, Bob!"

Groaning intensely, he thrust hard and deep, drawing pleasurable sounds from the eager woman. Her cunt squeezed his cock as she opened herself and offered her body to him.

"That's it," she moaned softly in his ear. "Cum inside me!"

Bob removed his head from her silky hair and kissed her soft lips. Eve was helpless and feminine as she kissed him back, responding to his every stroke. He pictured her belly, slowly growing with their child.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she cried as he thrust with abandon, moments away from making her a mother again.

His balls felt ready to burst as he contemplated seeding the fertile redhead. She was utterly unprotected, and her body actively encouraged him to use her as a substitute for his wife. He could no longer have children with Alice, but knowing he could still become a father with Eve awakened his most basic instincts and drove him to punish the woman he hated most by making her the mother of his child.

Bob held her tightly and buried his face in her hair as his cock expanded. He imagined what a mixture of his genes and Eve's would look like. That thought pushed him until he lost control.

"Yes! Yes!" Eve screamed as he gave his final mad thrusts before settling deep into her pussy. "Cum inside me!"

With a repressed roar in her ear, Bob allowed his potent seed to flow into Eve's eager womb. His cock twitched as he pumped load after load into her fertile pussy, wailing in pleasure while Eve swore liberally, providing provocative words to match his masculine grunts. She was his slut: they both knew it, and they both welcomed it.

When his cock finished delivering his final load to her cunt, Bob was panting and close to collapsing on her. By sheer force of will, he pushed himself up, his eyes subconsciously exploring every detail of Eve's body. He committed everything about her—the size of her hips, the shape of her tits, and the erotic figure of her body—to memory before she changed forever from the creampie he'd just given her.

Eve looked up at him with wide eyes, her green irises shrinking as everything sank in. She'd lost control and begged the man she blamed for hurting her sons to impregnate her. On the other hand, his cum was resting against her cervix, and he could see it clearly felt delightful.

Once again, Bob did the only thing he could think of. Looking into her emerald-green eyes, he leaned in and kissed her. A genuine post-coital lover's kiss, not the lustful one they'd done before.

They lay there in silence as they recovered from their workout until Eve finally spoke up. "I can't believe we just did that! I can't remember the last time Ted or I came twice in a single night."

Bob smirked. "What can I say? I have a thing for redheads."

Eve tried and failed to hold back a grin. She only regained her composure when she saw him staring intently at her stomach. "What are you doing?"

"Picturing how sexy you're going to look when you're pregnant," he answered.

The older woman laughed uncontrollably for several seconds. When she was finished, she was propped upright on two unsteady arms but had a well-satisfied look on her face. It dropped after several seconds, though.

"You really mean that? My husband wouldn't even touch me the last time I was pregnant."

"Well, then he's a fucking idiot," Bob said, rising to continue their conversation. "Besides, don't your hormones go up during pregnancy?"

"You're telling me," she rued wistfully.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that with me," he said with a playful grin. "I intend to ravish that cute little body of yours every time you'll let me."

Eve smiled amusedly. "You're insatiable."

"Guilty as charged," he said.

Her eyes sparkled as she got up, teasing him with her ass and the sight of her well-fucked pussy as she strode past him to the bathroom door. "If that's the way it's going to be... then how about we clean up first?"

Bob had many more loads to fill her unprotected pussy with before they fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time.

*****

Epilogue...

The dark and stormy night had a soporific effect on Bob as he sat on the couch. He was moments away from dozing off in the gently lit room when he heard the doorbell ring.

To his surprise, waiting outside was Eve, her hair wet and drenched to the bone as she shivered in the nearly freezing weather. Her eyes held a deeply vulnerable look, as if she was begging on her last limb.

"Can I stay with you?" she asked, her lips trembling from more than just the cold.

Bob answered by opening the door and gesturing inside. "Of course."

Moments later, they were back on the couch, Eve resting her head against his chest while she lay on top of him with a blanket drawn halfway up her body for warmth. Bob silently wrapped his arm around her back and waited for her to recover.

Ted had been in jail for months now. Bob had long since turned over the evidence of his wife's poisoning, but only after removing all proof of Eve's involvement. Whatever else she was, Eve was the mother of his child now. He had an obligation to protect her.

"I saw the twins," she mumbled, answering why she looked so drained and why she'd come over in the thick rain. "The doctors said they're getting to a critical point soon. Either they'll wake up, or they'll know it's extremely unlikely they'll ever wake up."

Bob nodded. "They said the same thing about Alice. I hope they pull through, but at least one way or another, they'll finally have peace soon."

Eve agreed. While Bob felt a horrible pang in his heart at the thought of finally pulling Alice's life support, at least her suffering would soon be over.

"I also saw the OB-GYN. They confirmed I'm pregnant. Two non-identical girls."

Bob shifted Eve ever so slightly so he could draw her shirt back and observe the gentle curve of her belly. It fascinated him to think that his two young daughters were developing inside there.

He hadn't intended for this to happen. If anything, he'd believed he would kill her. That didn't change the fact that she was pregnant. They had to deal with it.

They'd also discovered that love and hate were surprisingly complicated. He'd let go of his anger at her, and she'd done the same for him. While Bob still genuinely loved Alice, he now believed he loved Eve as well.

"How are things at home?" he asked as he tenderly stroked her developing baby bump.

Eve sighed; whether from his hand or her thoughts, he didn't know. "Okay. It's been a lot better since you started paying for the twin's medical care, but I'm still short on money, especially now that I have another pregnancy to deal with."

"You want a suggestion?" he asked, pressing a gentle kiss against her temple. "Sell your house and move in with me."

Eve twisted her head to look at him with obvious surprise. "Really?"

"Sure. I have more than enough money, and there's plenty of space in the house for you, the boys, and the twins once they arrive."

The pregnant redhead was silent for several seconds before asking, "What about Alice?"

"Honestly, Eve? I think she'll be okay with this," he said. "If there's anyone she would've been okay with me hooking up with in her absence, it's you. She always said you were too good for Ted, and she did seem abnormally interested in you sometimes."

"Really?"

"Yes. In fact, I don't think it'd be hard to talk her into a threesome."

Eve rolled her eyes half-heartedly. "Pervert."

"I didn't say you had to agree. I just said I think she'd be okay with it," he reminded her. "On the other hand, if you do stay, you will be required to sleep in our extra large, super-comfy bed, which will give me considerably more time to ravish that redheaded pussy of yours silly."

She flashed him a genuine smile. "I think we can work something out."

*****

Please leave me five stars. I get review-bombed immediately after publication, and I have to anxiously wait for the score to creep back up.

Quite a few notes I'd like to add for this one. For starters: All the names used here come from the classic "Alice and Bob" commonly used to explain cryptography. The most common scenario is to show how two parties (Alice and Bob) can securely communicate over the internet, even if an eavesdropper is intercepting everything they say.

It's important to note that, as of the end of this story, no one has died. While researching for the Crime and Punishment contest, I discovered that people in a vegetative state have a surprisingly high rate of recovery, especially children. I thought that would be an interesting way to explore grief and the pain of loss without having anyone actually die.

Let me know what you think happened next. I'm curious to see if readers trend towards a common direction.

Another important theme is insanity. The international legal definition of insanity is that a person is unable to tell the difference between right and wrong. That's an important part of the story: Bob and Eve were both pushed past that line by their grief, while Ted was still fully in control of his actions and thus the one who deserved jail the most. By contrast, Carol simply doesn't care about right and wrong. That certainly makes her a scumbag, but she doesn't deserve prison for that alone.

You are welcome to your own interpretation, but I believe it shows who Bob really is when, even after he's lost all control, he still wants to make sure Eve enjoys their act and doesn't want to cause her pain. He didn't plan on impregnating Eve with his child, and he was legally no longer in control of his actions when he did so. Nonetheless, he still accepted it and offered Eve his love and support. I think Alice would've approved of that, she would've understood that Bob wasn't in control when he did it, and she would happily welcome Eve and her children into the family if she awakens from her coma. You are free to decide if that's the ending or not.

As always, please try to leave comments. I always do my best to respond.