A Bizarre Threesome

Story Info
I got more than I expected from a threesome.
2.9k words
4.22
19.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BY WAY OF AN INTODUCTION

I had been working as a musician in a hotel in Hamburg. Not a sleazy joint, but a really nice five star business hotel.

One thing that surprised me about this place was the amount of hookers that frequented the bar. They weren't readily noticeable, but after a couple of days, I had worked out who and what they were. The head barman told me that as long as the girls didn't solicit business, then the hotel could legally allow them to be in the bar.

I used to watch and smile as overweight, ugly business types would offer to buy them a drink. They were opening the door to negotiations. After an hour of chit-chat, the girl and her mark would leave, I assumed, for the executive floor.

Now don't get me wrong. This is not a tale of how I fucked a high class hooker. The previous paragraph was a simple scene setter.

One Friday night, I was finishing up my last set.

It had been a great night. The patrons enjoyed my music and people bought my CD's. I was really happy.

As I was singing my final song, a couple walked in and took a table near to where I becomes playing. I finished the song, bowed to the applause and announced that I would be back the following night.

As I packed my gear away, a waiter brought me a glass of red wine and told me it was from the couple who had walked in during my last song. I felt obliged to say thanks and they offered me to sit with them.

I found out that they were married and in town for a party. The wife did most of the talking and introduced herself as Anja and her husband was called Gerhard.

Anja said that she really liked my singing and was sorry that they hadn't been in earlier. I told her that I was performing again the following night. She replied that they had to go to this party, but if it party wasn't any good, the two of them would be right back to the hotel to listen to me.

I thanked them again and left for my room.

I never gave the matter much thought, but the next night as I was playing my final song, Anja and Gerhard walked into the bar and sat at a table right next to me.

After I had played the last chord, Anja came over and gave me a huge hug, which in retrospect lingered a little more than it should have done. She offered to buy me drink and asked if I could stay and chat. Once more, I obliged.

I asked her if the party was ok but she replied that it wasn't as good as she thought it would be. I asked her where the party was but I think she either misunderstood or misheard my question because what she replied changed the entire course of the evening.

"It was a party for people like us," she replied. "My husband and I like to swing and I am bi sexual."

For the first time I looked at her. I mean really looked and took in every detail.

The night before I had just seen a very attractive and desirable woman who was also someone else's wife. But now, I was looking at her through a completely different pair of eyes. I would guess she mid to late 30's. She had dark hair and stunning chestnut brown eyes, which were separated by a long, slender patrician nose. Her full lips were coated in liquid gloss red lipstick and occasionally she would wet them with her tongue. She wore a white blouse that opened enough to show just enough cleavage. Below she wore a short black skirt which rode up on her thighs when she crossed her legs exposing the tops to her "stay up" stockings.

As we talked I noticed Gerhard was very quiet but Anja explained that he couldn't speak English very well and was embarrassed to try.

Anja also told me, "Gerhardt and I have been out walking in the city for most of the day but all I have been thinking about is you."

She went on to explain that she really didn't want to go to the party because she would have preferred to spend the evening listening and watching me.

But Gerhardt had been looking forward to it so much that she couldn't disappoint him. The whole idea was that once at the party they would split and each would find a partner.

It appeared that whilst Gerhard had been successful in finding another woman to fuck, Anja had not. She told me that she met a woman who thought she might be interested in but the woman developed a bad stomach and had to go home. Anja suspected the woman had developed cold feet. Still, she had hoped that I might be interested.

So here I was sat next to someone else's wife and she was asking if I would be interested in having sex with her. I think the term is "No brainer". But Gerhard was making me nervous.

I asked her if he was taking part in this and her reply was that he would sit and watch.

She excused herself and said she needed to use the toilet. It was complete coincidence that I also needed to pee.

I followed her down the stairs to where the toilets were. She paused by the door to the ladies, turned round and kissed me. Tongues met, lips mashed and saliva was exchanged. My hand found its way under her short skirt and touched the warm, damp gusset of her panties. She moaned in my mouth as I slid a finger under the leg of her panties and into her soaking wet, shaven pussy.

Her hand touched the front of my trousers. My penis was as hard as stone. She pulled away from me, put her hands on my shoulders and marched me backwards into the ladies toilet.

She continued to march me into a cubicle. After she had locked the door she crouched in front of me, opened my fly zipper and pulled my iron hard cock out and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job, whilst rubbing her clitoris through the material of her sodden panties.

The warm feeling of her mouth my cock was fantastic. She wrapped her tongue around the head and sucked hard. I had been dying to pee but now it took all I had to stop myself from filling her throat with my semen.

"I am so close to coming but I want you to come too. Please give it me," she begged. "Come in my mouth."

I did not need a second asking. I exploded into her mouth, shooting copious amount of hot, creamy cum into her throat.

She drank it all down and at the same time, exploded inside. Pussy juice dripped from her soaking wet gusset and left a pool in the floor between her legs.

As she looked up at me, she smiled and said, "That's just for starters. The best is yet to come."

Then she opened the cubicle door as I tried to zip up my blood engorged muscle and said, "Now I really have to clean myself up and pee."

They were staying in an executive suite, which was grand and plush.

Gerhardt mumbled something in German and Anja translated that he would sit on a chair by the wall and watch. She explained that one of his fantasies was always to watch his wife be fucked by either another man or woman.

"Is he going to be ok, not participating?" I asked.

"That's all part of the fantasy," she replied. "If he needs to, he'll masturbate."

She sat and on the edge of the bed and invited me to sit beside her, which I did.

As she undid the buttons on my shirt, my cock began to stiffen once more. Our lips met in passionate kiss which she broke off to explore the rest of my body with her mouth. Her kisses trailed along my throat and over my chest. Normally I can't stand anyone touching, licking or biting my nipples. But she did it in a way that was enjoyable.

She slid off the bed and onto the floor as she began to unzip my trousers and undid my belt. I lifted my butt off the bed so that she could easily pull my trousers off.

My cock was hard and straining against the material of my underwear.

I glanced over to where Gerhard was sitting. He sat back in a huge armchair with his trousers and pants around his ankles and his penis in his hand which he was slowly masturbating. His uncircumcised cock was thickly veined and surrounded by a thick dark bush of pubic hair. A small bead of pre cum had formed on the head.

To have another guy watch me getting a blow job and to be masturbating at the same time was both mildly erotic and made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I decided to concentrate on what Anja was doing to me and try to ignore Gerhard.

Anja pulled off my boxers while I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it across the room. I lay back on the bed as she engulfed my manhood with her lips. She took my cock out of her mouth and started pumping down in it whilst licking and sucking my scrotum. Occasionally the tip of her tongue would flick between my buttocks and I asked she would lick my asshole whilst she massaged my cock and she obliged. To have your anus rimmed which your cock is taking a hammering is an amazing feeling.

Then she came up air and took me into her mouth once more.

I felt the tip of her tongue lapping at my pee hole as one hand massaged my scrotum and the other pounded relentlessly on my hard staff.

Gerhard was still quite content beating his meat in the corner of the room.

I could feel the sap starting to rise and I think she sensed it too because she let my cock go out of her mouth and stood up.

"Don't move," she commanded.

I stayed where I was and watched as she undressed in front of me.

She unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it over a chair, closely followed by her bra. She cupped her pert and stunning tits and massaged them. Then she lifted one to her mouth and licked her nipple.

She came to the bed and straddled me, waving her breasts over my face. I cupped them, held them and sucked hard on each nipple, causing it to stiffen and pop out like a small button. She moaned and gasped as I nibbled her nipples, raking them across my teeth.

I could feel the heat from her crotch on my cock and I would have given anything to sink my manhood into her pussy, but she had an agenda.

She stood up again and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then she turned around.

She possessed the most perfect ass. Rounded and firm. Her cute thong disappeared nicely up the crack between her buttocks. As she bent over and removed the thong, she gave me a perfect view of her bald, glistening vulva.

Thick rubbery lips dripping with juices surrounding a delicious, pink hole.

I would have been quite happy if she had climbed on the bed, placed my cock between her fat labia and slid down on it. But she had other ideas. She climbed onto bed and straddled my face. Her glistening, dripping wet cunt was right over my mouth and she lowered herself over me.

"Eat my pussy", she demanded.

I peeled apart her thick juicy lips and slid my tongue inside.

She tasted sweet and her juices ran into my mouth. I nibbled and bit her soft, meaty labia and ran the tip of tongue over her clitoris.

She rolled to one side and I went with her.

She was on her back now; her thighs clasped around my neck as I hungrily ate her pussy. I was on my knees with my arse in the air and suddenly I felt warm breath and a tongue licking my anus.

In a start I knelt up and looked around. Gerhard was rimming my ass and masturbating his cock. A part of me felt disgust and I almost yelled him to fuck off but then I thought maybe he was bi too. I am not, nor am I gay but this was turning me on. I would however draw the line if he tried to shove his cock up my arse.

I slipped two fingers into Anja's slippery wet hole and tongued her clit whilst furiously finger fucked her. As I was on the verge of making her come, I felt Gerhard's tongue lapping around my scrotum whilst his finger invaded my anus.

Strangely enough I didn't mind him probing my rectum, searching for my prostate. My cock was as hard as wood and became harder as he pressed down on my prostate.

Anja moaned aloud as her orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy tightened around my fingers and her juices flooded my hand. She writhed under my hand as I continued to lick her clitoris.

"Ram that cock into my pussy and fuck me hard," she demanded.

Gerhard backed off after Anja told him in German that I was going fuck her.

I knelt between her thighs. The aroma of her hot, wet sex filled the air and my nostrils. Her pussy was open, pouting and begging to be fucked.

My cock needed no guidance and found its own way past her thick, glistening labia. I slid in all the way to the hilt and moaned as the head of my cock touched her inner depths.

I started to move my hips back and forth, rolling them from side to side. My manhood stirred her thick creamy juices and made delicious squelching sound.

She begged me to increase the speed which I did. I fucked her fast, hard and furiously. She must've come half a dozen times.

She invited me to fuck her "doggie" fashion. She knelt on all fours. Her sexy round ass slid into my lap. My still hard and slick wet cock found its way into her hot, soaking wet vagina. She reached underneath her and teased her clitoris as I fucked her. Gerhard had shifted positions, kneeling in front of her. As my cock pounded in and out of her hot soaking cunt, he slipped his cock and out of her mouth. I was on the verge of coming when she said she wanted me to fuck her whilst she was on her back.

Once again I gripped her thighs and pounded her cunt into the mattress. Gerhard was standing over her, cock in hand, vigorously masturbating.

I yelled that I was going to come. As I exploded inside her, filling her hole with my thick sticky semen, she came too. Her cunt muscles squeezed and milked my cock for all it was worth. At the same time, Gerhard grunted and thick streamers of semen erupted from the end of his cock. Some landed in Anja's open mouth and some landed on her face, her throat and her breasts.

Then the most bizarre thing happened. Anja moved, causing my hard cock to slip out of her pussy. She smiled at Gerhard, who stood smiling at her, his enormous cock gripped in his hand. She sat in the edge of the bed and started to suck his cock again. His semen was still covering her face and body. Then they climbed onto the bed. He positioned himself between her thighs and entered her.

I realised that it was my turn to observe. I sat on the edge of the bed with my still hard cock in my hand. I watched as Gerhard pounded his wife's cunt.

She rolled him over onto his back and rode him like a prize stallion. I watched as her slippery cleft rose and sank on his thick staff. She rubbed her clitoris as she pounded up and down on his hard phallus. Soon she emitted a loud moan and I saw her thick cream flood out, covering his thighs and scrotum.

She climbed off him and onto her hands and knees.

My cock was slippery with a mixture of her juices and my pre cum.

I stood up in front of her face and as Gerhard held his wife's hips and rammed his cock home, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Anja's mouth on my cock.

Gerhard told Anja that he was close to coming again. Anja increased her sucking on my cock and massaged my balls. As Gerhard grunted and emptied himself into her cunt, I erupted into Anja's mouth, firing thick streamers of hot creamy semen down her throat.

As Gerhard went to pee, I was dressing. Anja was lying on her back on the bed with semen flooding out of her open pussy and a satisfied grin on her face.

"That went better than I expected," she said.

It was certainly one of the best nights of sex I had ever had.