Three Days of the Cock

Story Info
Younger woman has sex with an older man.
11.7k words
4.61
29.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hi folks. It's been while since I wrote anything. Mostly due to work and the lack of inspiration.

This is a work of fiction that is partly based of true fact. Obviously names have been changed and all concerned are over 18 years of age.

Just for the record, I have been thinking very hard recently about finishing up both The Estelle Years and The Afternoon With Amanda stories as I fell they need a conclusion. It might be a while but I'll get there.

In the mean time, please enjoy this little tale.

Thanks...and let's get on with it

----oOo----

Trying to have any kind of romantic relationship, when working on a river cruise boat, is not easy. For a start the crew cabins are small two person rooms, with bunk beds and we have to share. Usually it is a same gender paring, unless you have been lucky in creating a romantic coupling during training, in which case couples are allowed to co-habit.

For me, I share my cabin with the night receptionist, so while she is at work, I get to sleep alone and watch whatever I want on TV or my laptop, without bothering anyone. It also means that it I get horny, which I invariably do, I can relieve myself in private.

My name is Elise and I am from Romania. I am forty two now, but at the time of this story, I was thirty eight. I am engaged now and at the time of this story I was going through a phase of not thinking of myself as being overly attractive, but priding myself on having a pleasant personality and great sense of humour. My Facebook status was always set to "in a relationship", mainly so that I could avoid awkward personal questions and stupid sexual advances from the Asian crew contingent. Don't get me wrong, they are nice guys to talk to and party with, but they're not the type I would sleep with.

I have had a few sexual encounters in my life, but none that got anywhere other than a quick fuck and "see you later."

It had been quite a while since I had felt the warmth of a man next to me, or a man inside me. Masturbation cures most things, but it eventually becomes repetitive and boring. So what happened to me in this story will stay with me for the rest of my life.

All I ask is please don't judge me or the man I slept with, even though he was married. This kind of thing happens a lot on cruise vessels. It is a relationship that means nothing, when it comes down to it. Only really special encounters at sea, or on the river, manage to go the distance. Mine lasted three days.

----oOo----

His name was Philip, but he preferred to be called Phil and he was our resident musician. He sang and played the piano and the object of his job was to entertain the guests in the evening after dinner and to provide pleasant background music during lunch and cocktails.

He was sixty, but didn't look it. In fact I told him that I thought he was in his early forties.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear," he said with a smile.

He was about five foot seven and his hair was more salt than pepper, but at least he wasn't going bald, he once said. He was of an average build. Not muscular, but not weedy thin either. He did have a little bit of belly on him, but his charm and humour sort of steered you away from that fact.

The first time I heard him sing, I felt goose bumps rise on my arms. No one had ever had that effect on me before. His voice had a warm timbre to it which calmed you and drew your attention to him. When he sang, he made you feel that you were the only person in the room and he was performing just for you.

Each time I walked passed his piano, he would wink at me and I would smile back and in some way we began a rapport.

One day I was talking to the receptionist, about ordering a new costume for our German night in the restaurant. The girls had to wear milkmaid type outfits, with quite short skirts and blouses, while the boys wore lederhosen and gingham patterned shirts.

"You can just see that I am fat. I need a larger blouse size, " I was saying, just as Phil was walking down the gangway into the ship.

"I wouldn't say you were fat," he said. "More cuddly."

I was flattered and thanked him.

As he walked away, he said, over his shoulder, "I like a good cuddle every now and then." He smiled and winked in a way that said there was double meaning to what he had said.

Later that day, while I was helping to get the restaurant ready for the German night, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and was surprised to find that Phil had sent me a Facebook friends request. I accepted it straight away, put my phone in my pocket and thought nothing more about it.

Later that night and after I had finished for the day, I was tired and so decided to get a shower and climb into bed. After getting out of the really nice, warm shower, I dried myself and put on my pyjamas. I always wear a tank top and panties in bed. As I climbed into bed, my phone vibrated again and I saw that Phil had sent me a message.

I climbed under the duvet to read it.

"Found you," he wrote. "Finally."

"Hehe," I replied.

"With only 12 days left," he answered.

We had only 12 days left of the cruise.

"Do you go straight home?" I asked.

"You won't see my feet for dust," he replied. "I've got a noon flight. I just hope we dock in the usual place. Where are you by the way?"

"In my room. Going to sleep, actually."

"Oh, I thought that everyone was still partying at the back of the boat," he replied.

"Been there, done that," I said.

He went on to say that he was still playing but hoped to be done soon.

"I'm too old for all that partying stuff," he said.

"Hey it's not that bad," I replied. "Just crew talking bullshit."

"I know," he replied. "That's not what I meant. If I stay up too late my voice suffers through lack of rest, like it is tonight."

"This I understand," I said. "I sing in the shower."

"Now that's something I'd like to see," he replied. The comment made me shiver and goose bumps popped up all over my body. I also felt my pussy moisten a little too.

I laughed it off and said, "Or not."

"Who knows," he replied, with a wink emoji. "I meant what I said when I said you were cuddly. I wasn't just trying to make you feel good."

I wasn't sure how to react to that comment and just wrote, "hahahahaha...okay."

He replied that he had to go. He wished me sweet dreams and said that he would see me tomorrow.

Later that night, I was still awake when my phone buzzed again, with a message from Phil.

"Goodnight....If you ever need a cuddle.....just knock on my door," he wrote, with a wink and a smiley emoji next to each other.

"Hehehe, be careful what you wish for," I replied. "Goodnight, Phil."

"I'm not worried," he replied. "Goodnight, cuddly."

----oOo----

For the whole of the next day, I felt oddly calm and in a happy mood. Someone joked that I must have smoking pot or something. But every time I thought about the conversation I had with Phil, I was filled with a warm glow. I was assigned to the restaurant all day which meant I didn't get the chance to go up to the bar had hear him sing and I realised that I missed it.

With work over for the night, I was just on my way to meet some of friends at the back of the ship, when my room mate, Katja called me over to her.

"I thought you might like to know that Phil said something really nice today, about you," she told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you remember yesterday when he told you that you were cuddly and not fat?" she asked. I nodded.

"Well, he was having his dinner in the mess with Krystian and some of the bar staff and waiters and I was there as well," she continued. "Milo was being usual asshole self, proclaiming that if you didn't like your room mate, the answer was to find a girl and share with her."

Krystian was a bartender and loved himself just a little too much. Rumour had it that he had a different girlfriend every season, just so he didn't have to share a cabin with another waiter. I could only imagine what Krystian was saying.

Katja continued.

"Somewhere in the conversation, your name came up and the fact that your FB status is always set to "in a relationship". Krystian said anyone wanting to have a relationship with you was desperate."

My heart sank and my anger began to rise.

Katja continued.

"People started laughing, but I saw the look on Felicia's face and she didn't look happy."

Felicia was Krystian's latest conquest.

"Then Phil spoke," Katja said.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He told Krystian that he ought to take a look in the mirror occasionally and that he was no oil painting himself."

I laughed.

"The look on Krystian's face was a picture and everyone fell about laughing as well," said Katja. "He walked out, slamming the door....Magda, Phil stood up for you."

I was amazed, proud and dumbstruck.

I walked back to my cabin wanting to burst. I was so happy.

When I closed my cabin door, I noticed that there was a message for me on my phone.

"So Cuddles, what are you up to tonight?" It was Phil.

"Cuddles on the deck with..........everybody else," I replied.

"I've just finished working....are you in need of a cuddle? (winky emoji)"

"I'm in need of big sleep," I replied. "Cuddles maybe tomorrow."

There was a pause as I could see that he was writing.

"We can "cuddle" tomorrow..(more winky and smiley emojis) Sweet dreams (heart emoji)"

"I heard about what you said to Milo in the mess today," I said. "That was sweet of you."

"You're welcome(heart and kiss emoji)," he replied. "By the way, loving the German milk maid's outfit. Very sexy (wink emoji)"

----oOo----

DAY ONE

Several days went by, where he would message me inviting me for a "cuddle" but as you might guess, we work our asses off serving and nurturing the guests and sex is sometimes the last thing on my mind. But eventually we found the moment.

I told him that I would run as fast as could and get my work done quickly. He replied telling me that he would leave his door off the latch and all I had to was walk in.

I kept my phone with me so that I would know when he was finished with work and back in his cabin.

At around 11.30pm, my phone vibrated.

"The Cuddlemeister is in the da house. (smily emoji)"

I wrote that I was on my way.

Nervously I pushed his cabin door open and checked to make sure no one was about. Then I walked inside. I'll point out right now that I broke a rule that night. We were always told that after work, if we were in costume, then we had to change clothes before going to the mess or the crew area on the sun deck outside. I arrived at Phil's cabin still wearing my German milk maid's outfit.

Phil was stood with back to his shelf unit and desk. He hadn't changed his clothes either and I thought he looked very sexy in his dark blue suit, blue shirt and black tie. He had removed his shoes and socks and was standing in his bare feet.

"Come in and make yourself at home," he said, smiling. "At last we are alone together."

I walked in, closed the door and sat on the edge of his bed. He sat down next to me. Strangely enough, I was expecting that he would throw and arm around me, push me to the mattress and then do whatever he wanted to do. But he sat with his hands clasped between his thighs and started with some small talk. I realised then, that he was as nervous as I was.

After about ten minutes of small talk, he breathed in deeply and then exhaled and said, "So about this cuddling."

"Yes," I replied. "The cuddling."

"I take it," he began. "That when I said cuddling, you didn't think there was only going to be cuddling."

I smiled and said, "Oh God, I hope not."

Phil wrapped his right arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. Our lips met in a short peck, as if we were feeling each other out, before we seriously began kissing. Urgent kisses, by two people who had waited so long to kiss. Lips mashed against each other and mouths opened to receive tongues that searched inside warm, wet mouths.

He turned to me as we kissed and I felt his left hand on my breast, over my clothes. His kissed moved to my neck and he began to unbutton my blouse and push it from my shoulders. He kissed my shoulders and along my chest as he unclasped my bra.

I felt his hands on my breasts as I undid his shirt and pulled off his tie. I pulled off his shirt and he bent his head to take one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasped as he flicked his tongue over my hard nipples. Tiny shock waves rippled through my body and I could feel my panties beginning to moisten.

As he chewed on my nipples, I felt his hand on my thigh and it began to travel under my skirt. I parted my thighs to allow him easier access. I felt his fingertips gently touch the edge of my panties and then they were gone, much to my disappointment.

With my blouse and bra off, I felt the pressure of his body on mine and realised that he was pushing me closer to the mattress. We lay face to face and kissed once more. I felt his hand under my skirt one more time and I parted my legs for him. His fingertips slid along my inner thigh, towards my soaking crotch. I moaned as I felt him trace my pussy slit through the sodden material of my panties. He pushed my crotch to one side and gently caressed my vulva.

I was soaking and hot down there. More than anything, I wanted to see what kind of a cock he had and wanted it inside me.

He used two fingers to part my labia and slid a finger deep into my pussy. I gasped as I felt the welcome intrusion. He pulled it out and slid two fingers up inside my hot, wet hole. He turned his hand upwards and found my little patch of nerves in the roof of my vagina. My world exploded into tiny fireflies before my eyes. I was shaking and goose bumps were all over my skin. He was about to remove his fingers, but I gripped his wrist and stopped him. I did not want this orgasm to be over so quickly. I rode his fingers until my orgasm subsided. He turned on his back as I climbed off the bed. I could see his erection clearly in his trousers. It was trying to rip through the material.

I turned away from Phil and pulled the skirt from my waist, pushing it over my hips. I bent over as the skirt reach my ankles, dragging my panties down as well and giving Phil a lovely sight of my pulsating, wet vulva.

As I turned around, he was undoing the belt on his trousers and undoing the clasp.

I slapped his hand and told him that I wanted to do that.

I stood before him, naked and he smiled.

"You have a lovely body," he said.

I smiled and thanked him, then climbed back onto the bed.

I pulled the zipper down on his trousers and pulled them to his knees. He lifted his legs up to allow me to remove them completely.

Before I pulled his boxers off, I stared at the size of his bulge. It seemed huge. I could make out the head of his cock and there was a dark, damp patch near it, where pre-cum had formed.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and slowly dragged the garment over his thighs and down his legs. His cock was almost fully erect and rested on his stomach.

I thought, "For an older guy, you have an impressive penis."

To be honest, I don't know what I was expecting, but he was the owner of a fine fuck pole. It looked to be at least six and half inches long, or maybe more. It was thick as well. Very thick and heavily veined. The head was about the size of a medium sized chicken's egg and glistened with pre-cum.

Below this fine specimen of manhood hung two quite large and heavy balls.

I discarded his underwear on the floor and curled my fingers around his erection.

It felt heavy, warm and hard. I started to slide my hand up and down his shaft and looked at him when I heard him moan. I was fascinated by his cock. It was simply beautiful. Almost a work of art and it was shaven as well, along with his scrotum.

He smiled through half closed eyes and said, "Mmm, that feels really nice, but would you like to taste it?"

I nodded and lifted his cock towards my mouth. As his fat cock head passed between my lips, he tasted salty and sweet at the same time. He shuddered as I ran my tongue over his mushroom, licking off the sticky pre-cum that was oozing from it. Then, with one hand on his thick shaft and the other caressing his huge scrotum, I slowly slid his length into my mouth and almost into my throat. I had never deep throated anyone before, maybe because those cocks of the past were never as large as one I was sucking on now. I bobbed my head up and down on his appendage and increased the pressure on his cock head.

He said he wanted to taste me. I slung my legs around and straddled his head. Slowly I lowered my pussy onto his mouth and gasped as I felt his tongue enter me. I felt his hand on the cheeks of my bottom and he seemed to pulling them apart. I felt his thumbs gently peel my labia apart and his tongue began to move along my soaking slit. Some women gush when they come, some squirt. My juices are a little thick, more runny honey like consistency. I could feel them beginning to roll along my inner thighs and I was so turned on when I felt his tongue lapping them up.

I moaned as the tip of his tongue brushed my clitoris. My hardened little love button was engorged and very sensitive. He knew this and continued his assault.

I felt something else that both surprised me and turned me on even more. As his tongue flicked over my hardened clit, I felt his finger press against my anus. No man had been anywhere near there before. I had always considered it an exit, not an entrance. But suddenly having him gently rubbing my puckered rosebud, new sensations and emotions took a hold of me and my juices began a free flow into his mouth, as my first orgasm caught a hold of me.

I wasn't aware of it, but as my orgasm washed over me, my mouth had put more pressure on the head of his cock.

"If you keep that up," he whispered. "I will come down your throat."

I suddenly found myself at a crossroads. I had never allowed a guy to come in my mouth, nor had I ever swallowed or tasted semen. What to do.....

With my back to him, I moved along his body, my soaking pussy now leaving a juice trail along his chest. I gripped his erection behind me and pointed it towards my sopping opening. Slowly, I moved backwards until I had almost impaled myself on his massive organ.

I really wasn't sure if I would able to take him completely inside of me. Inch after inch of this glorious piece of man-meat brought new sensations inside me. He seemed to stretch my pussy wide and filled me up in a way I never thought possible. It seemed that every inch that filled me, brought about a micro-orgasm in me. I felt my pussy walls flexed and rippled to accommodate this delightful organ.

We gasped in unison when our union was complete and I had managed to slide him all the way in.

Slowly I rocked back and forth, enjoying the sensation that each movement made. I felt like tiny electric shocks were going off all over my body. My pussy kept flexing and each time it did that, my juices would flow and pool around the base of his magnificent penis.

I knew that he was enjoying the view going on in front of him. I knew he could see his cock sliding in and out of my wanton pussy, but he also had access to my rosebud. As I slid up and down on his powerful cock, I felt two thumbs on either side of my anus. Slowly they pried my hole open and then I felt them slide in up to the first knuckle. Now I was filled up in both holes and it felt great. Each time I lowered myself down on his cock, it would trigger another orgasm. His balls were awash with my juices and there was delightful suction sound whenever I rose up and down.

I'm not crazy about protection and I don't take any oral form of contraception, so we weren't using condoms and he whispered that he was close to coming. I told him not to come inside me, but he could come on me if he wanted to.