All Comments on 'A Black Door Swings Open'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
EarthSeaSkyEarthSeaSkyover 19 years ago
Erotically etched in Black and White

WOW! ... damn good. Your story really hits the G spot of interracial love, and leaves the senses reeling. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another cockolding husband

Why does all of these stories have to be cockolding stories of spineless husbands that find there wifes fucking other men and they dont do anything abgout it like confronting the bitch or getting a divorce from them.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!! HOT!!!

LOVED IT LOVED IT MY CUNT IS STILL HOT KEEP UP THE STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
white wife fucks black men

My wife's mother used to fuck black men as my wife was growing up. When my wife was 15 she started fucking black men. After we met I shared her with my friends. A year later we married. She then told me that she enjoyed fucking black men and wanted to fuck black men. I agreed. From then on she fucked many black men we picked up in bars or that her friends set her up with. My white loves fucking and sucking black men and so do I. Our daughters also fuck black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

Sharing my wife with a black man is a fantasy of mine. Unfortunately she does not share my fantasy so I must get my enjoyment from reading stories such as this one. You did an excellent job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow so much tallk about sluts and whores

Yep in those days most of the women that did this were pure trash. Just as now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are not only old,fogey, but also senile!!!

How else would you write such a feeble minded crap ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A highest form of perversion--

To copulate with a genetically inferior species like niggers !

Only the absolute deranged sluts would do that !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"1"

Interracial. Another wimpy cuckold story. Don't read, unless wimps and their slut turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Erotic -- very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worst garbage on this site !!

This writer belongs in lunatic asylum!!!!!

"1*" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

of ur life history

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The door must have swung really hard and hit you in the head !

That's when you became so stupid, nigger !! "1*" !

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Oldfoggy has written some seriously bad shit, but this is his lowest ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Fantasised about this with wifes participation for yrs. Gave her the opportunity but she chickened out. Dont let the naysayers or racial idiots bother you, there are more of us that can enjoy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
The icing is that his BLACK wife enjoys sitting on the white wife's face too!

I enjoyed this very much! However I truly do enjoy being sexually submissive to BLACK men, BLACK women, BLACK couples, and even BLACK groups. Sorry. I can't really say other wise.

Some of this may have to do with me being raped by five BLACK Fraternity brothers. It took me quite awhile to come to grips with all the sensations within me afterwards.

I actually found out that I had e joyed many of them and the fact that they were all so forceful.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous