A Blank Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer you delay in obeying the command the more powerful you feel compelled to obey.

The need to obey will just become more powerful until you finish obeying the command.

If what I tell you to do is answer a question then you must answer the question honestly, completely and directly.

You will not remember answering it and will be free from any guilt.

If what follows "Would You Kindly" is a statement then you will accept it, believing it is true and you will ignore anything that says otherwise until I tell you that the statement is no longer true.

Each time you obey what I say you will get a rush of pleasure and pride with yourself for being so good and obedient.

The more you obey the more automatic and instinctive it becomes to obey and the more you enjoy being compelled.

Listening to me will turn you on and give you a sense of content and obedience.

When you have fully accepted this suggestion and agree that whenever I say something starting with would you kindly you will unfailingly obey whatever I say, you will give me a nice big smile, and continue reading.

Allow all of this to sink in before you awake... close your eyes, and take deep breaths... Once you have done so, open your eyes and continue reading...

I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, having every detail of this hypnosis ingrained where I have told you to... Whether it be at the core of your personality, or only on the edges...

Five... Feeling content and blissful..

Four... Ready to please me...

Three... Becoming unable to resist...

Two... Feeling amazing just by reading my words...

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Now that you're awake again, how about you tell me how that felt, and what's going through your mind right now?

And you will comment to tell me how you feel...

One last thing before you go, Would You Kindly tell me how this felt and how good you feel down in the comments.

12