A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
A personality-altering device causes some sexy shenanigans.
2.1k words
52.9k
84
11

Part 1 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

Foreword: This story is principally about mind control, or perhaps mind alteration is more accurate, as the user of the plot device has little control over what it does. Later chapters will also feature other fetishes including incest, transformation, lactation, petplay and other elements of BDSM, and more. Most of the sex scenes are FF or FFF, but later chapters include variations on MF pairs or groups. Individual chapters will be tagged as appropriate for their individual contents; please check them for your turn-offs before reading. All principal characters are at least 18 years of age, and any resemblances to actual persons are entirely coincidental.

---

Jennifer Berman was in mourning, technically speaking. She had received news a few weeks ago that her biological father had passed away from heart problems, but she hadn't ever met the man, who had gotten her mother pregnant some 39 years ago and promptly vanished. To her surprise, he had remembered her in his will, as he had bequeathed to her his house and everything in it, plus a small but not insignificant amount of money.

The house itself was fairly nice, on the larger side for the sleepy suburban community in which it was located. Perhaps even more surprising, it was located only one town over from where Jenny's elder daughter Madelyn, aged 21, attended college. So now Jenny and her younger daughter Allison, who at 18 had just graduated high school, were planning to spend at least part of the summer staying in the house to go through the deceased man's things and figure out what to do with them. Madelyn had promised to help out as well, whenever she wasn't needed at her waitressing job or summer courses.

*Saturday Afternoon*

Allison was sprawled out on the couch, groaning in an exaggerated way and fanning herself with her hand. "Geez, mom, take a break why don't you? It must be 150 degrees in here!" she complained.

Jenny laughed as she dropped a cardboard box on the dining room table, replying, "Living up north has spoiled you! I guess you don't remember it, but we lived not too far from here when you were a little girl. You were born for this kind of weather!"

"That's nonsense and you know it, Mother," Allison responded with exaggerated formality, then in a more normal tone, "So what's in all those boxes?"

"This is all stuff from the master bedroom. I emptied all of the drawers and cabinets and brought them down here to sort through. It may not be 150 degrees, but it's definitely hotter upstairs. Now get in here and help your senseless Mother go through all this junk." Allison just groaned again in response. "If you find any cash, you can keep it," Jenny said with a smirk.

"Be right there!" the suddenly energetic teenager exclaimed.

The two women had been at it for almost an hour, and Allison was $40 richer for her efforts, when Madelyn walked in, still in the skirt, blouse, and heels combo she wore for work. "Hey mom, hey Allie, how's the grave-robbing going?" she called from the foyer.

"Stop calling it grave-robbing, Maddie, that's morbid!" said Jenny, albeit with a laugh. "It's only a grave if there's a body. We'd have found any that were here by now!"

Maddie gave her mother and sister both a peck on the cheek before settling herself at the table across from Jenny. "So, we're just going through these boxes looking for things to pawn off?" she asked, pulling one of the boxes toward her.

"Well, not exactly. If you find any receipts or important looking documents, they go in the pile in the center of the table," said Jenny. "Anything that looks like personal correspondence goes in this pile. I'm still trying to figure out if he had any friends or other relatives. The lawyer who did his will said I was the only named heir, and that he didn't know anything about my father's personal life. I keep expecting someone to call or show up looking for him, but so far, nada. Oh, and if you find any cash, you can keep it."

Madelyn, currently examining some papers, did not look up but raised her arms in victory and said, "Score!"

A few minutes later Jenny grabbed the last few items from her current box. In addition to a few papers she found herself holding a rather battered analog watch and some kind of device that looked like a toy from the 1970s or 80s. It featured a small screen not unlike the one on a cheap calculator and two buttons, green on the left and red on the right. Jenny pushed the red button but nothing happened. Pressing the green button made it light up and the screen displayed the words 'TARGET ACQUIRED.' Perplexed, Jenny pushed the red button again which caused it to light up as well. The screen started flashing random letters, which gradually slowed down in a manner that reminded her of a slot machine. When they stopped, the screen displayed 'TABOO FIXATION,' which was followed a few moments later by 'MIND CONTROL.' The red button was now flashing, but a completely baffled Jenny just stared at the screen until it went blank and the two buttons went dim.

Shaking her head, Jenny placed the device to the side and went back to examining the papers. She was completely unaware of Madelyn's eyes going blank and her body shivering for several seconds, and Madelyn herself did not yet realize that anything had changed.

*Saturday Evening*

Jenny pushed her chair back from the table with a groan and stood up, placing a hand at her lower back with a grimace. Her daughters looked up at her expectantly. "That's about enough for one day, I think," said their mother. "How about you two finish the boxes you're working on while I go and pick up some food? We can finish the night off with a movie. Sound good?"

Both girls signaled agreement, and Madelyn asked, while doing her best to look extremely innocent, "Would you pick up some wine coolers to go with dinner?"

Jenny laughed and said, "If you agree to stay here until tomorrow morning and not drive anywhere, I'll get us each a couple. Deal?"

"Deal!" exclaimed Madelyn and Allison in unison.

Jenny grabbed her keys and phone and walked out, leaving the two girls to sift through the remains of their boxes. "You find anything interesting yet, Maddie?" asked the younger daughter, "Or just a bunch of old bills and expired coupons like me?"

"Samesies," replied Madelyn with a grimace, "Unless you count a stack of test results for venereal diseases as something interesting."

"GROSS!" yelled Allison, pretending to vomit into her box. "God, I hope he didn't leave, like, chlamydia germs or something all over the house."

"I'm pretty sure that's not the way it works," said the elder sister, "Anyway, all these test results were negative."

"WHEW! Disgusting disaster averted," said Allison. "Well, I am officially done for the evening," she exclaimed, tossing her empty box in the corner with the others. "I'm going to go take a shower and get into my jammies before mom comes back with dinner. Have fun with your herpes box!" she taunted, flouncing away from the table.

"Try not to masturbate too loudly in the shower, slut!" retorted Madelyn, which earned her a middle finger from her sister as she left the room.

Sighing, Madelyn scooped another sheaf of papers from her box, out of which fell an old photograph. Picking it up, Madelyn couldn't help but smile. It was clearly a picture of their mother as a child, probably about seven or eight years old, swinging on an old tire tied to a tree branch. Looking through the sheaf for more pictures revealed an unsealed envelope stuffed with several more photographs and a letter. Madelyn debated on whether or not she should read the letter or give it to her mother first, since the pictures were all of Jenny at various ages from baby to teenager. Curiosity finally won out and she opened the folded paper to reveal a fairly short letter.

[Dear Jenny. If you're reading this it means I have passed on and that means you're finally safe from me. I am so, so, so sorry I couldn't be there for you growing up, but it was just too risky. I know you probably won't believe me, because the truth is absurd, but here's the short version. Magic is real, or some kind of technology that is basically the same as magic. I found a little remote control and it changes people. Changes their minds and their bodies. Sometimes the changes are small and subtle, and sometimes they're not. It seems completely random.]

[I accidentally used it on your mother, which was bad enough, but then it got used on me, and... Well, there's no nice way of saying it, but it gave me a horrible sexual fetish for my relatives. I was still not convinced that it was real at that point, but when I went home to see my family that Christmas I found myself uncontrollably attracted to my sister, and even my mother. It got so bad that I tried using the remote on my sister, and things got even worse from there.]

[So, I cut myself off from them, vowed never to see them again, and then when I heard your mom was pregnant with a girl, I was terrified I would try it again with you, so I dropped out of college and moved away. I want you to know that I did it because I had to, and because I love you, and I hope these pictures will be some small proof that, at least, I didn't totally abandon you. With love, Your Father.]

Madelyn put the letter down with tears in her eyes, feeling moved and slightly ashamed, as if she had intruded on a private, intimate moment. Then she was shocked as she realized her hand was under her skirt and panties, vigorously massaging her quim, which was as wet as she could ever remember it being. Totally bewildered, she slowly forced her hand to stop playing with herself and withdrew it, staring with blank disbelief at the moisture on her fingers. Then her eyes landed on the remote control still sitting on the opposite side of the table, as if drawn by a magnet.

"That thing can't be real, can it?" she thought. "It's ludicrous! A sex fetish remote control? It's impossible, it has to be." But then Madelyn realized she was sucking on her moist fingers and rubbing her breast with the other hand. "What is wrong with me tonight?" she wondered. She glanced back to the letter from her grandfather, her gaze lingering on certain words.

[Magic is real. Changes people. Changes their minds and bodies.]

She let out a moan of longing and hunched forward in her seat, feeling feverish with unfocused desire. The words keep running through her head as her hand returned to her pussy, rubbing fast and hard. Changes people. Changes their minds.

Once again Madelyn forced herself to stop, just before she reached a climax. She pulled her hand out of herself, reached for the remote, and quickly tried both buttons, but only got an error message from the green one, which displayed 'NO TARGET FOUND' before going dark. "A target, need a target," Madelyn muttered to herself, addled by lust. Hearing the upstairs shower running, Madelyn slowly got to her feet and started climbing to the second floor.

Standing outside the bathroom, she told herself, "This can't be real. This is just a test to prove it. Nothing will happen." Very slowly, Madelyn raised the remote and aimed it, as best she could through the door, and pressed the green button. 'TARGET ACQUIRED' showed on the screen. Heart thumping in her chest, knees weak and pussy leaking, Madelyn slowly pushed the red button. Letters scrolled quickly across the screen from top to bottom, finally slowing and forming the words 'SEX WORK,' followed by 'AMATEUR ENTHUSIAST.' Madelyn bit her lip to suppress a moan and stumbled into the guest room she sometimes used, fingers scrabbling at her clothes. She noticed that the red button was now flashing, which caused her to pause her frantic efforts to disrobe. Pushing it again, the screen displayed the following text, which scrolled top to bottom:

{The target will become very interested in monetized sexuality and will begin exploring ways to turn their sex appeal into financial success. They will become more comfortable with sexuality in general, and will find it very arousing to be sexualized by themselves or others.}

With a loud moan, Madelyn fell face first onto her bed, suddenly overcome by a very powerful, very wet orgasm.

***

Affected Targets:

Madelyn Berman: Mind Control Fetish

Allison Berman: Amateur Sex Worker

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
BamaganBamagan8 months agoAuthor

@Anon1: She was masturbating because she was very turned on at the idea of mind controlling her sister and had no better means to relieve her arousal at the time.

@Anon2: If you mean the stories on CHYOA, not really; they're more or less hidden from the public now. You have to register with the site and then there's a waiting period after that before you get full access. If you do that and wait it out you could search my username, it's the same.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can you tell a way to find them?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am unsure why Madelyn is masterbating. Her fetish was mind contol not masterbation or did her comment to Allison back fire. I am enjoying the story but was just unclear

BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

Yeah, it's still available there, sort of, they just made certain categories near impossible to find for the general public. Which, unfortunately, included nearly everything I've written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shame about CHYOA, cant wait to follow the story here

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01 Writer finds a power to turn a hot neighbor into his slut.in Mind Control
More Stories