Our House

Story Info
Adventure awaits within!
2k words
4
9.7k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I'm writing this for a fan who left an Anon request. Well, Anon..here you go. Be brave! Leave your real name. Who knows, maybe you'll get written into this story.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just your average house, in an average town and no one would think otherwise. That of course was the plan of the succubi who lived there. In reality, it was a house of entrapment, a house of change, the "people" who lived in the house weren't cruel. Everyone who left the average house became happy.

On one average day, an unattractive woman went up to the house and rang the doorbell. It was answered.

"Hello, I'm Jane...I'm here selling some Mary Kay products, I was wondering if you'd like to buy any?" questioned Jane.

"Of course Jane, I'm Lilly by the way. I'm interested in buying some make-up, but it's SO hot out, Why don't you come in and have some lemonade?" said Lilly.

"Okay?" said Jane as she went into the house and drank the lemonade that Jane had given her. Jane immediately passed out. She woke up sometime later, naked and bound to a Saint Andrew's cross.

"What's going on?" Jane questioned. Lilly stood in front of her.

"Tell me about yourself, you really have no other choice if you want to escape." said Lilly lying. No one left the house, unless commanded.

"Oh...what's to say about me. I just turned eighteen and am trying to earn some money for college by selling Mary Kay." said Jane.

"An ugly dyke like you is trying to impress important women by selling them make-up? No that will never do. You must be pretty if you want to get into college. You must impress women with your beauty and your body, isn't that right?" said Lilly.

"I am pretty." said Jane.

"Oh come on, admit it to another woman, you're not pretty at all. Your breasts are FAR to small, your hair is ugly and you're an all around tear down job aren't you?" said Lilly, as she pinched Jane's nipple.

"No...I'm pretty." said Jane.

"You mean you will be pretty once you're a slut. You will be happy because mindless little sluts are so happy obeying their mistresses. Lucky for you I have cosmetics too, nothing old fashioned like Mary Kay. Mine are top of the line and life changing. Here trying them." said Lilly as she started to pour her nanite lotion on Jane.

"No thank you, but I'm pretty." said Jane as she tried to wriggle out of the St. Andrew's cross. He bonds held tight.

"You mean you will be pretty...but I do like how polite you are. Manners matter in my house you know...ah time for the programming to begin." said Lilly as she pulled up her cellphones app.

"Your tits are far too small..I'm thinking double F..also...and your hair is far too ordinary. Let's make it a hot glitter pink! That way you'll truly be an individual." said Lilly as she pulled up her app. That's what Jane became. Lilly pulled up a mirror to Jane.

"That's not me, that's some weird magic trick...or drugs. Let me go." said Jane, still trying to break free.

"I always like to let my sluts, take a look at themselves, before I take their mind. What do you think of your new self, Jane?" Lilly questioned.

"I look like some bimbo...a slut." said Jane, who was still Jane.

"Well, you like a bimbo and a slut because you are going to become one. Your tits are still FAR to small and of course you're far too intelligent...I think an double M will do." said Lilly as she transformed Jane some more.

Jane let out a little scream as her tits ballooned outwards.

"Let me go?" she questioned. But, Lilly just strode closer to the bound Jane. She stuck her hands into her pussy and worked it in or out.

"Now do you like girls or boys?" Lilly questioned. Her hands continued their work.

"Boys...? I've only dated boys." said Jane.

"But, only one and you didn't fuck him so you don't know about sexual pleasures, do you?" said Lilly.

"I suppose not." said Jane. She was starting to feel sorry that she'd came to this ordinary house. But, she liked what was going on with her pussy.

"That's I suppose not MISTRESS" said Lilly as she shoved her fingers deeper and harder into Jane.

Jane let out a little moan.

"I suppose, Mistress." said Jane as a dreamy look came over her face.

"Yes dyke...now relax and listen. Believe me. Be my good girl." stated Lilly.

"Always believe...you Mistress.." stated Jane dreamily.

"Yes, my good girl..you'll always believe me. You're nothing but a lesbian fuck bunny. Your body is made to be used and to lick pussy." stated Lilly.

With that Lilly shifted so her pussy was in front of Jane's mouth.

"Not lesbian, don't like pussy." stated the still resisting Jane.

"You've never had pussy, so how do you know if you like it?" questioned Lilly.

It was hard for Jane to think. She had pink clouds in her head. But, Lilly was her friend. That's why she was at Lilly's house. They were playing...right? She could trust her friend couldn't she?

"No?" she questioned.

"Well, I think you should try pussy before you write it off. Why don't you try mine?" questioned/ordered Lilly. "Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you be a good girl." said Lilly.

"Oh...okay...I can try it." said Jane. She stuck out her tongue and attempted to bring Lilly off. As a witch, Lilly did have some experience in making sluts. It was the witch's plan to free all women by turning them into lesbians. This would also make the world a better place.

Lilly decided that Jane did better than most but she still failed to make her new Mistress cum. Lilly knew she had to finish Jane's training. So she spoke to the "normal" non-fuck bunny part of Jane's mind.

"Jane! I thought you weren't a lesbian. I thought you didn't want pussy but look at you now! Here you are trying to lick my pussy." stated Lilly.

"I'm sorry I don't know how that happened. It must be the heat or the make-up you gave me. I feel funny." said Jane.

" Jane, HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME, after I've done so much to help you. You can't fool me Jane. I know you want to be a lesbian SO don't think you can hide your desires from me. Oh no, my little dyke. There's no hiding what you are now. I see that pussy juice trailing down your leg. In fact, why don't you strip out all your clothes? I like my rug munchers naked. There'll be no clothes in my house. If you ever leave here, you'll be my completely obedient pussy loving rug muncher. Now undress my good girl!" ordered Lilly. She pinched Jane's breasts causing her new slut to moan and leak more.

To her horror, or delight...Jane found herself stripping out of her clothes. She stood naked in front of Lilly. Lilly walked up and did an assessment.

"Hmmm....you're basically okay. Your tits are still a bit small but the magic is still working. Let's see how wet you are for me." stated Lilly. With that she went behind Jane, cupped one of her breasts and shoved a finger deep into her new slut's pussy.

She shoved it in and out. Keeping Jane on edge. Jane, newly a lesbian, was so horny for Lilly. Jane wanted to cum. But, Lilly stopped. Jane hadn't earned a good cum yet.

"More...Lilly?" begged Jane in desperation. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum.

"That's more Mistress!" stated Lilly. "You're going to need a lot of training before I ride your face. Probably, even more before I consider letting you into my service. Now lick."

Lilly was glad that Jane obeyed without a second thought. It meant she was becoming a mindless drone. (As was proper.) She watched as Jane licked her own pussy juice from Lilly's finger.

"Ah I see you enjoy your taste. How about you try mine?" ordered Lilly.

Lilly snapped her fingers. A fainting couch appeared out of nowhere, Lilly was undressed and Jane was released from the Saint Andrew's cross. As shudder of desire went through Jane as tried not to look at the pussy. She was straight after all?

"Now do you know what to do my little dyke?" questioned Lilly.

Through Lilly's magic, Jane knew it was time to please her Mistress. She leaned forward and took a stiff nipple into her mouth. Jane was learning to enjoy tits. She now had a thing for her mistress's tits. She grew wet and distracted at the sight of Lilly's supple, delightful breasts.

Knowing her new slut was "overwhelmed", Lilly gave an order.

"Service me, rugmuncher." Lilly demanded.

"Yes, Mistress." said Jane. She fell forward to her Mistress.

Her tongue flickered against her Mistress' protruding flesh, and then she started sucking. She sucked Lilly's nipple with enthusiasm, her tongue swirling and caressing the turgid nub, making her Mistress sigh with pleasure. Jane's hands slid across her Mistress' breasts and began to explore her body. Lilly firmly held Jane's head to her breast. Jane was lost in her "work". She fondled and suckled her Mistress.

Now Jane knew her only purpose was to serve. Her hand delved downwards and found her Mistress' wet slit. Lilly moaned softly as Jane began to stroke her, up and down, up and down, then worked her fingers deep inside her.

"Oh, slut," she whispered hotly into her ear. "You keep that up, you're gonna make me cum..."

Jane smiled. She knew that was her purpose. She was just a fuck doll. She was lucky that way.

Happy that Lily had praised her. Jane rubbed her Mistress' wet cunt harder and faster, eagerly sucking her swollen nipples. She wanted to make her Mistress cum. She was desperate to make her cum. Jane, now a mindless slut, no longer thought of herself, only her Mistress. She wrapped her arms around Mistress. her lips on her neck. Mistress' breath was coming in sharp gasps as Jane's fingers danced on her clit.

Then came the gasp Jane had been waiting for, her Mistress's body clinging to her as her pussy quivered. It sprayed all over her hands. Marking her. Jane just kept stroking her, eliciting sweet, soft cries while Lilly jerked and trembled.

Eventually, their passion abated. Lilly was pleased that Jane had earned a right to stay. So many other sluts failed, sent away mindless lesbians without a Mistress. But, Jane could no longer be Jane.

"Slut, you've done a fairly good job here. But, if you intend to stay and me my sub. I expect you to as I say...alright?" stated Lilly.

"Alright?" said Jane.

"That's alright, Mistress. Now drink this and forget your past life." said Lilly as she passed Jane a fizzy drink.

"Alright, Mistress." said Jane as she drank the drink. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"My name is now Jugs, because I have HUGE TITS, I am a rug munching dyke and I live to be dominated. I want to be a slut. I no longer have thoughts of college. I can't even spell Jugs. I have no thoughts unless my mistress gives them to me. Now repeat that and make it true Jugs." said Lilly.

Jugs repeated what her mistress had said. Jugs took over what formally had been Jane.

"Ah, Dyke...you'll stay in this house now. You'll be one of us. You'll give all your holes freely and live to be dominated. Soon you'll have many more sisters to play with. You'll never see the outside world again....isn't that right?" Mistress Lilly questioned.

"Yes Mistress." said the mindless Jugs, as she went into Mistress's Lilly's bedroom.

(I love to hear from my readers, that includes you Anon. Please rate and comment.)