A Blaze of Glory Pt. 04

Story Info
Pushing the limit can be dangerous.
7.6k words
4.91
6.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A void had begun to grow inside Brooke ever since she fled Teaz almost two weeks prior. The rush of anonymous hookups at the glory hole had continued to build with every trip she took to the store and even as her trips continued to grow in risk; meeting more and more men each time she returned that only added to the excitement. The more men who attended the glory hole and met with her, the more that one question ran through her mind, 'what if I knew this person?' That single thought was her top fantasy at the glory hole and was a major factor in going back time after time. That was until her last visitor of the night arrived.

During her last trip to Teaz Brooke had let loose and done more than she had in the past. That included losing her virginity to a stranger. It would have been the perfect night if Jack, the boyfriend of her best-friend Leah hadn't shown up to get sucked. Jack hadn't known it was Brooke, but upon recognizing his voice she was faced with a dilemma: either stop sucking him right then and there and risk him discovering her identity, or make him cum and wait until he left. She opted for the latter and put everything she could into giving him as much pleasure as possible. When he finally let loose a torrent of hot, sticky cum down her throat she was almost as ecstatic for it being over as she was for the feeling. As she had hoped, the moment he finished Jack quickly got dressed and left, but not before asking if he could message her to plan another rendezvous. The thought gave her a mixture of disgust and excitement and while she promised herself she wouldn't respond, the thought was still tempting.

Knowing that Jack had left the booth as quickly as he had entered, Brooke took the opportunity to flee the store and prayed that she wouldn't be discovered. That night had left a deep sense of fear for several days after; every text could be one from Leah saying she knew everything, or Jack blackmailing her. Since then, Brooke had abstained from returning to Teaz for fear that she would run into Jack. Even though she had been going to the glory hole for only a few weeks, it had become more than just a fascination, it had developed into a full-blown addiction and the past week had her feeling as though she were going through withdrawal. That feeling of loneliness, restlessness, and irritability at losing her favorite pastime translated into arguments with her family and generally keeping to herself. It wasn't just those feelings that kept Brooke from reaching out to her friends, but the guilt over betraying Leah had been worse than anything else. The pair had indeed been going through a rough patch, to say the least, but it was still no excuse for what she had done. If Brooke had taken a moment to think through the situation, she likely could have found a dozen situations other than sucking Jack's cock but she would be a liar if she said she didn't enjoy herself.

Despite how badly she felt about enjoying her time with Jack, a part of her yearned for Teaz. She wondered if the men who regularly came to visit her or who had read her previous post had continued to go back in hopes of finding her and if anyone of them thought about her as she thought about them. It would almost be romantic musings if it wasn't so wrong. Even as those thoughts began to swirl through her mind, Brooke's body moved on auto-pilot to pull out her laptop and quickly pulled up mysterymeet.com, logging into her account and quickly scanning the forums for the word 'Teaz'. There were plenty of the normal posts, ranging from reviews and information about the store but Brooke had no interest in that; she knew what was offered and knew exactly why people went to the store. What interested her most though, was if her fans were still waiting for her. Pulling up her post from the previous week and much to her surprise, it was filled with comments.

I know some people think this post was BS, but I met her and god damn it was the best head I've ever gotten. - Fokker

I don't think I've ever cum so fast before. I'd do anything for another round with her! - AmericanPie99

Anyone see her recently? I've gone back like six times and haven't seen her. - ScottyP90

Reading through the comments Brooke could feel that gnawing hunger building up within her, the voice that whispered to her when she was at her loneliest telling her to drop everything and run to Teaz right then and there. With her mouth salivating, Brooke's eyes darted down to her phone; the thought of the photos and videos she had previously taken calling out to be opened. That was until she saw a notification icon appear on her computer. A direct message had come through to her on mysterymeet.com, from an account called JayDubz.

Hey! We met the other day at Teaz and you told me I could message you about meeting up again. I was telling some friends about the glory hole and they all want to meet you too!

Reading those first few sentences had a block of ice grow in Brooke's stomach. It was obvious this was Jack, and she knew the guys that Jack hung out with and most of them were just as awful as he was; cheating on their girlfriends, sleeping around, and caring more about their social status than forming anything meaningful. Thoughts of finding out more of these men she hated coming to meet her at the glory hole made her wish as though she had never opened the message but at the same time, it drove her crazy. Over the years she had known them, the guys had never seen her as anything more than Leah, Marie, and Laura's bookish friend. Sure, they stared at her chest more often than she'd like, but they were more interested in her friends than her. Of course, that wasn't the same for Mark. He had been kind to her, flirted with her, and treated her as more than just the hot girl's friend, but was he one of the guys Jack had told about Teaz? Even outside of Mark, they were all talking about her whether they knew about it or not. With a deep breath, she dove back in to read the rest of the message.

I'm planning a little party at my house next weekend. It'll be a small thing and I was hoping to set up a glory hole booth for you to come by. Everyone is over 18, clean and nobody would see you. If you don't want to do anything you definitely don't have to. Hope to hear from you :)

As she finished reading the message Brooke immediately felt torn. This seemed like an extreme step in the wrong direction; she had promised herself that even if Jack did send a message to her, she didn't have to respond. Despite her enjoyment of their time at Teaz, he was still Leah's boyfriend and she wouldn't willingly put herself in a situation to betray her again. The guilt she had felt from accidentally sucking Jack's cock had pushed her to ignore all messages from Leah since that night, avoiding her friends entirely. Brooke knew that wasn't sustainable, so all she could do was avoid anything else that could cause her friend pain. With a sigh, Brooke closed the browser window, deciding against any form of engagement with Jack. She would need to talk to Leah again eventually and that meant facing Jack. Hopefully, by that time, she could put the whole experience behind her.

The rest of the night had that same void that had been growing within Brooke continue to get worse and worse, thoughts of Jack's message swirling through her mind. It only got worse as the sun rose, and she returned to school for another week. In the past, she was a high-performing student; participating in sports and always receiving top marks. Since discovering Teaz though, Brooke had become distracted and the past week had been even worse. Even her favorite subjects felt more like a chore than anything else, and today time ticked by slower and slower until lunch. However, she would have rather taken an eternity of these endless lectures than what would happen as the class came to an end. With the ringing of the lunch bell, Brooke made her way back to her locker feeling as if she was in a daze but snapped back to reality as she saw Leah, Marie, and Laura waiting for her.

"Hey Brooke, I need to talk to you," Leah said, her eyes filled with a steely determination and the twins smirking gleefully at her. Brooke felt a block of ice form in her stomach; and even though time felt like it had been ticking away slowly in class, it felt as though it fully froze right then and there.

"Oh, hey Leah, sorry I need to go-" Brooke began to say before Leah shook her head angrily.

"No, you've been avoiding me all week. You were supposed to come to my place after your appointment and then you just ghosted me. You avoided me all last week at school, you won't answer my texts or calls, leaving me on read everywhere. What's wrong?" she said, standing up straighter and blocking her friend's path to her locker. Brooke froze, thinking of any way she could get out of this situation. Of course, she could simply tell Leah the truth; that she felt guilty for giving her boyfriend a blowjob at a glory hole and couldn't face her. But down the hall Brooke could see Jack and Mark watching the event unfolding, chatting in hushed tones to one another as if debating who would shout first.

"I haven't been avoiding you I'm just dealing with some stuff," Brooke said defensively, feeling that block of ice in her stomach turning into bubbling anger. "I just don't want to talk about it, especially with the twins here."

"We're just watching, don't mind us," Marie said nonchalantly, looking at her sister and sharing a grin.

"Ignore them," Leah said, stepping in closer to Brooke so they were almost face to face. "Now, what has been so important that you need to bail on your best friend? If the stuff you're dealing with is bad, tell me and I can help."

"It's not something you can help with. It's just that every time you want to do anything Laura and Marie are there, or the guys. It's like the only thing you care about is dating which is completely fine for you, but sometimes I just want to hang out with you." Brooke said, feeling almost exasperated for having to air their dirty laundry in front of anyone in the hall. "I just don't care about dating. I'm not boy-crazy and every time we talk lately all you can talk about is wanting to set me up with Mark, how you want to help me find a guy like Jack but I don't care about any of that and I'm tired of you treating me like I'm so helpless child who can't be happy without your help."

The look that Leah and the twins had was similar to a deer in headlights; they were shocked at Brooke standing up for herself and seemed to be at a loss for words. That didn't last long though, as Leah's face turned bright red in anger.

"Boy crazy? I'm not boy crazy." Leah replied through gritted teeth, Marie and Laura casting each other a concerned look. "If you wanted to hang out just the two of us you could have asked. Instead, you constantly complain about Jack and me dating, complaining about what we're like as a couple and how he's taking me from you. Then you try to get the twins and me to fight by saying they're flirting with Jack. To me, it sounds like you're just jealous that guys want to be with me and that I have other friends too."

The words cut Brooke deeply, and thoughts of what she could say in response came flooding into her brain. Why would I be jealous when your boyfriend said I suck better than you? How he and his friends want me more than you? How they look at me even when you're around? All of those ideas didn't come from a place where Brooke wanted to defend herself but instead wanted to hurt Leah for hurting her. Taking a deep breath, Brooke did what she could to settle the growing rage inside of her, but failed. Turning on her heel, Brooke stormed off through the growing crowd, the onlookers murmuring to each other, and above the din of their gossiping Brooke could hear the final words between her friends.

"I told you, she's into Jack. That's why she's been such a bitch." Marie said loudly enough for the retreating Brooke to hear. "We're better off without her."

It took every ounce of strength within her to not burst into tears as she rushed through the halls, and out of the school. Her mind was on auto-pilot as she walked further and further from the school, finally ending up at a nearby park. Sitting down on a bench, she finally felt her anger catching up with her. Who did Leah think she was? How could she believe the bull shit the twins had fed her? Even if she was only acting cruelly to Brooke because of their influence, it was clear that she cared more about what they thought than her past with her supposed "best friend". Reaching into her backpack she pulled out her cell phone with shaky hands, all of the feelings of stress, anxiety, guilt, and pent-up arousal from her lack of visits to Teaz all mixing into a potent cocktail of poor decision making. Logging into mysterymeet.com on her phone's browser, she pulled up the message from JayDubz and typed a short reply.

Hey, I'd love to. When and where?

------

The week went by in a blur, and almost daily Brooke second-guessed her decision to attend Jack's party. Each time she began to question herself though, Leah's words crashed through her mind like a wave, re-affirming her decision to do what she wanted for a change and just enjoy herself without having to worry about what anyone else had thought. Her second-guessing was only in part due to her fight with Leah, the other was second-guessing her decision to attend a glory hole outside of Teaz. While there was always the risk someone could recognize her walking into or out of the store, the risks seemed less prevalent compared to going to Jack's house directly.

After she had responded to him earlier in the week, Jack had responded to her eagerly and plans were made. Deep inside of her, Brooke wanted to find an excuse not to go, but every concern she raised he was able to address. When she responded saying how she wanted it to be completely anonymous with no chance of anyone seeing her, Jack responded with the measures he'd take to not let her or his guests be seen. The glory hole would be set up in his pool house, built and put around the back door so she could enter and would not be seen. She would enter through the back gate, with curtains hung up so the guests couldn't see her walk in or walk out. The steps he was taking, or said he would be taking, seemed to be as much for his benefit as hers. Brooke had gone to Jack's house several times with Leah and had met his parents; they were wealthy and traveled often without their son but were strict and wouldn't approve of their son essentially setting up an orgy. On top of that, most of Jack's friends were also in relationships, and while none of them had met with Brooke in the past as he had, they would want any precaution to protect their identity taken. Although Jack was taking precautions, the fact it was at his home was a risk alone.

Even though she was concerned, the sheer excitement of his plan was enough to make Brooke follow through. As day turned to afternoon on Saturday, Brooke sat in her room doing her normal preparations. Packing her bag full of essentials; baby wipes, lip chap, water, and anything that could help make the night go smoother, Brooke checked her phone one last time. Jack had told her that his guests would be getting together around 6 pm and she should arrive at 6:30 pm and given her instructions on how to get into place without being seen. Although the plan sounded good, she would need to take precautions as well. She wore a pair of lacy black thong and a bra, tight black leggings, a navy blue t-shirt, and a grey zip-up hoodie. With that, she grabbed a baseball cap and a cloth face mask. While she normally wouldn't wear a full-on disguise; it was a different situation than normal and one that posed far more of a risk of being found out than simply visiting Teaz. With one final look over her supplies, Brooke became lost in thought, her eyes drifting over towards her dresser with a dreamy far-away look. She remembered her last time at the glory hole and how badly she wanted to re-live the experience. But it became more specific than that, she remembered how she lost her virginity to a stranger there and how uncomfortable it had started but how much she had ended up enjoying herself. She continued to reminisce as her body moved on auto-pilot, opening the dresser and digging through all of her clothes to find a small, unopened box of condoms buried at the bottom.

The previous summer when Brooke had gone to summer camp, her mother gave her "the talk"; explaining the risks of sex and told her that if she was going to do anything while away from home, she should be safe. With a brand new box of condoms, Brooke felt like she wanted to scream as she had no plans to lose her virginity to a random boy at camp, but now looking back on her time there, she could never have imagined how it would happen. Now that she had done it though, she wanted more. Packing the box of condoms into her bag; she was ready to go.

Brooke quickly made her way outside and onto her bike. Unlike Teaz, Jack didn't live very far from Brooke and she knew the house well. The entire ride was an exercise of repetition in her mind; constantly going over the steps Jack had given her to remain fully anonymous:

Come along the path behind the house

The back gate's code is 4939

The door into the pool house is right in front of the gate

Be quiet

Text me when you're in place

Over the week she had read and re-read that message dozens of times, committing the steps to memory. If anything were going to go wrong, it wouldn't be because of her. She had plotted out the route exactly; riding her bike to the park a block over from Jack's house and locking it there before walking down the forested path towards his back gate. There was a group of kids playing at the park with their parents but none of them paid any attention to the young woman as she hurried out of sight and into the shade below the trees. Earlier in the year Brooke had attended a small get-together at Jack's house with her friends where they had to sneak through the back just as she was doing now so his parents wouldn't notice them. Back then it was in the dead of night, the forest path a dark and foreboding void that seemed to have dangers lurking around every corner. In the daylight though, it was easy to navigate and without another living soul walking the path, Brooke was confident nobody had seen her come. Approaching the gate, Brooke came face to face with a small keypad and hesitated for just a moment. It was her last chance to back out; if she did he'd never know it was her and she would never be found out. But if she did, it would likely be the last attempt she made at a glory hole.

With a steely determination, she quickly typed in the code, soft beeps filling the air followed by a resounding click as the gate unlocked. Brooke inhaled deeply, checked her disguise once more, and slowly opened the gate. It was clear that behind the pool house had been let go, with Jack's family letting the back area fall into disrepair as it was out of sight and out of mind. Brooke carefully walked through the tall grass, peering from left to right, and saw that as Jack had promised, large curtains had been hung up between the fence and the walls of the pool house, blocking all visibility from any of the party-goers to Brooke's entrance. She let out a small sigh of relief, in Brooke's experience Jack was self-centered and untrustworthy but so far he was living up to his side of the bargain. Even though she couldn't see the pool area, Brooke could hear music and the voices of Jack and his friends laughing, drinking, and gossiping about schools they'd be attending the next year, girls, and other casual chatter. It sounded like there were at least a dozen guys there and the nervous feeling came flooding back to Brooke; her mind becoming a checklist of Jack's friends who could or would possibly agree to attend a glory hole.