A Blaze of Glory Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck Jack? I know you've been cheating on me so don't lie. Marie confessed everything and told me you were setting up a glory hole here, so where the fuck is it?" Leah demanded as Brooke stumbled through the overgrowth behind the pool house.

"It's ah... it's inside the pool house." another voice, not Jack's said, to which the other guys started yelling at him for selling them out. Brooke could hear the door to the pool house open just as she made it through the back gate, disappearing into the night. While the night had been incredible, Brooke knew that she could no longer take these stupid risks. Hooking up with Jack again was completely out of the question; she should never have done that in the first place, although she would remember the night fondly. Even going to Teaz was going to be a risk in case she ran into Jack again. But graduation was coming soon and with that, Brooke would be moving out of the state for College. She needed to get home and shower before Leah came over, and hopefully, she'd have some time to research her new hometown and its adult stores.

Brooke should have felt more guilty about fleeing the home of her best friend's boyfriend, likely soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, but she didn't. After all, she was never there and nobody had to know.