A Blaze of Glory Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She silently crept to the back door of the pool house and opened it, stepping into the darkness within. It took a moment for her eyes to the darkness surrounding her; but she remembered the pool house when she was last here was fairly bright, even with the lights off. Once her eyes did adjust she saw why it was so dark; the moment she had stepped inside she was boxed into a tiny booth, roughly the same size as those at Teaz made of plywood. On each surface, there was a hole cut out at roughly waist level, three holes total. Through each she could see tiny slivers of light shining through, barely illuminating anything within the booth.

It was exactly how she hoped it would look.

Making sure the door was locked behind her, Brooke placed her bag on the ground in the booth's corner before slowly undressing. Now that she was in the booth, her heart began to pound in her throat, the excitement of what was about to happen overwhelming her. Outside, she could still hear the muffled voices of the men talking and laughing, waiting for their guest of honor to arrive. Once she was fully naked, Brooke pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail and grabbed her phone, ready to do the final step Jack had outlined. She logged into mystermeet.com once again, pulled up the conversation thread she had with him, and sent a quick message:

I'm inside. Ready to go :)

With that, she put the phone down and waited on her knees in the darkness of the makeshift booth. Her eyes watched the holes closely for any indication of movement inside the pool-house, listening carefully for the moment Jack spoke to the guys and told them the party was about to start. The waiting felt as though it lasted a lifetime, the sounds of talking outside seemingly subsiding for a moment into a hushed whisper before the sound of the door could be heard echoing throughout the room.

"Alright guys, as promised! I've already confirmed she's here and waiting for you." Jack's voice could be heard saying, walking closer and closer to the booth. With him, Brooke could hear the sound of several other footsteps; not enough to be for the number of people she had heard before but likely some of the lucky few who would go first.

"Jesus, you weren't kidding that you set this up." Mark's voice could be heard, a knot forming in Brooke's stomach. Of course, if Jack was going to invite his friends to his party he'd invite his best friend too. For the past few weeks as Mark had been invited to more hangouts with Jack, Leah, and the girls, Brooke and Mark had grown closer and closer. There were times when she had imagined losing her virginity to him or simply hooking up with him. That changed the last time she visited Teaz, and she couldn't get his best friend out of her mind.

"Why would I joke about that? Come on, don't be pussies. Give it a try!" Jack laughed before Brooke was greeted with the sounds of belts unbuckling. "If not I'll go first."

"Man! Give us some warning before you pull your cock out!" one of the other voices, Robby yelped out, with a chorus of laughter from the others who had come in first.

"Relax, it doesn't matter once you put it in the hole," Jack said, his voice getting closer as Brooke could see his silhouette blocking the hole. Without warning, his semi-erect cock came through the hole, hanging mere inches from her face. The same feeling of shame and disgust that Brooke had felt when she first sucked Jack came back immediately, but shockingly enough her mouth began to water. "Remember the rules, you can come back as much as you want but we never look through the hole or bother her. Our guest here is doing us a favor and we're going to play by her rules."

"How do we even know it's a her behind there?" Robby asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "It could be anyone."

"That's the beauty of it." Jack laughed. "But I've met with her before so just have some fun alright?"

With a deep breath to steel her nerves, Brooke inched forward and leaned her head in close to Jack's cock, gently teasing and slurping around his shaft. He jumped slightly at the sudden contact, before letting out a sigh of relief. Brooke did her best to make the slurps audible enough for the others to hear it, before letting out a soft, exaggerated moan.

"Holy shit, it is a girl." Mark laughed. The sound of another belt being undone and movement coming towards the small booth. Brooke was in the thick of things now and had been in this situation enough to know that the only way out was through. As Jack's cock began to grow against her lips, she finally tilted her head to take him into her mouth, slurping loudly and letting saliva pool in her mouth. The wood of the booth began to press closer to her, Jack leaning his weight against it to get more and more into her mouth. While the situation wasn't perfect, a sense of pride rushed through her that they enjoyed her blowjobs that much. She began to swirl her tongue around Jack's shaft, bobbing her head and with each push closer to him, taking his manhood deeper and deeper into her throat. As he became fully erect, Brooke began to lose herself in the blowjob, focusing fully on maximizing his pleasure.

After a moment, Brooke could see movement out of the corner of her eye to the left of the booth as a figure approached and a new cock pushed through. It was about the same length as Jack's, but slightly thicker with a well-kept amount of hair by the base. The wafting musk entering the booth gave her shivers, and as she continued to slurp along her first partner, she absentmindedly reached out to grip the hardening cock and stroke it. She could hear the two men moaning in pleasure as she expertly worked them. All of her practice and time at Teaz had paid off, and she knew the best way to finish them off. Bobbing along Jack's cock faster and faster, she began to let out more exaggerated moans, followed by a wet slurping and loud gluk gluk gluk, ensuring all of the men could feel it. With her free hand, Brooke began to stroke Jack's balls, feeling them tighten as precum coated the inside of her throat.

"Fuck, man, She can take it," Jack panted, the other guys murmuring as more belt buckles were undone in anticipation of their turn. Listening to his best friend being sucked expertly, Mark hardened to full mast too, his thick cock almost inviting her over to him next. She could feel Jack's cock swelling in her throat, edging closer and closer to orgasm. Bucking his hips forward desperately to feel more of the stranger's throat, Jack's breathing became ragged and labored, doing everything he could to push himself over the edge. While he did, another cock found its way through the hole to Brooke's right, her hand moving from Jack's balls to the newcomer. It was less girthy than the other two but was by far the longest. With it still fully flaccid, it was already longer than Jack or Mark. The skin of the newcomer was slightly tanned although not very dark. It couldn't be Robby, who else came into the pool house with them? Brooke couldn't remember any other voices and the thought of which jock it could be made the knot that had formed in her stomach disappear in an instant. This was what brought her back to Teaz over and over again, and was exactly what she had needed.

In the booths Brooke normally attended, it was far simpler to manage. A hole in the left and right wall, with a TV screen on the front wall. At most, she only ever had to contend with two people at a time, and adding a third into the mix posed an interesting challenge. It was obvious Jack was close to finishing, which meant she needed to keep a consistent rhythm with taking his manhood into her mouth, but she would usually use one hand to stroke whatever part of the cock she couldn't get into her mouth. With her hands preoccupied, nothing stopped her from deepthroating him over and over again with every movement. Breathing became a challenge, with sharp exhales coming from her nose as she desperately continued to bob her head, that suffocating feeling of having her throat filled causing it to constrict further. The moment it did, Jack let out a loud groan and began to buck his hips, fucking Brooke's tight throat as if her muscles were milking him straight into her stomach.

"F-fuuucckkkk..." he let out in a long sigh, a torrent of cum shooting directly down her throat and into her stomach. The wooden wall of the booth began to buckle slightly as he laid his full weight against it, letting out a breathless laugh. "Alright boys, enjoy. I'll be going to let the next group in."

The next group. The words caused a shiver as her booth was filled with loud gulps, as she desperately swallowed every drop of his seed. Even as he began to move back away from the hole, she continued sucking, her tongue lapping around his shaft and reveling in the feeling. Finally, with a soft pop, he left her mouth; and Brooke didn't waste a single moment before turning her head to the left and quickly enveloping Mark's cock in her mouth. The cock twitched inside her slick, soft mouth and the moment any sort of stimulation was given to him, he began to slowly thrust his hips as well.

'What is with these boys? They're so impatient.' she thought, before letting it go and simply reveling in the act. She had fantasized about Mark doing this exact act with her numerous times over the past few weeks and it certainly lived up to Brooke's imagination. The sweaty musk wafting off of his manhood, the salty taste of skin on her tongue was everything she had hoped it would be and even though he didn't know it was Brooke, she was going to give him something he'd never forget. Moments later another cock, the smallest by far poked its way into the hole, as the door at the far end of the pool-house opened and Jack called out. "Alright guys, come on in!"

Brooke had to make a decision; she would have to either stop sucking Mark and take the newcomer into her mouth, would have to release the other cock on the right wall, or leave the newcomer to be by himself. A thought came to her, thoughts of the condoms in her bag and how there may be another option to make sure everyone got their chance with her. She pushed her head deep, letting Mark's cock press firmly against the slick back of her throat, before pulling back suddenly and inhaling sharply. The cold air on his now soaking shaft caused it to twitch slightly from the cold. She released the other cock as well and reached for her bag, hesitating for just a moment. As far as she was aware, Mark was a virgin as well. He likely didn't have anything she could catch, and she was on birth control. It was going to be a long night and she needed to ration the condoms if she was going to keep serving three men at a time. Biting her lip with excitement, she slid up to her feet and turned her back to the left-hand wall, gently pressing her ass against Mark's slick shaft.

"God damn," he muttered, his cock rubbing between her legs as she teased him as much as she teased herself. Brooke reached over and with her right hand braced herself against the opposite wall as she lowered her body down to be bent over, her left hand taking Mark's by the shaft and gently positioning it over her soaking wet pussy. Her heart began to pound in her throat, and a mixture of fear and excitement began to overtake her. When she lost her virginity during her last trip to Teaz, it hurt at first but she started to get used to it. That was with some warming up to start, so she began to gently rub his thick tip against her slick sex. She planned to use him like a toy, slowly stretching her out until she could-

Without any warning, Mark thrust in, and his thick cock pressed deeply into Brooke's stretching her and eliciting a loud groan of pleasure from her. Her legs began quivering from the sudden shock to her system, a mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through her body. 'Dammit, slow down!' she thought, gritting her teeth as he began to thrust slowly into her. His cock felt so big and even as he slid himself back, it felt like she was filled to the brim with his meat. Just as roughly as he had the first thrust, he pounded deeply into her again without a care in the world, finally beginning to pick up speed. If she had not been sure he was a virgin before, his sudden eagerness would have confirmed it for her.

"Are you fucking her?" a voice said, an answer not needed as she began to moan loudly. "Fuck yeah, man! I want a turn!"

He began thrusting hard and fast into her pussy, pounding Brooke relentlessly as she pressed hard against the opposite side of the booth. Seeing the unattended cock merely an inch from her, she craned her neck to take it into her mouth, her tongue quickly getting to work and enticing him deeper into her throat. He too began to thrust hard and fast, the pair almost sawing Brooke in two as they used their new toy for their pleasure.

"Hey don't forget about me!" the man who had replaced Jack said, his cock now fully erect. With her free left hand, she began to stroke him enthusiastically, keeping the same rhythm that the two boys fucking her holes kept. It wasn't long until Mark groaned and thrust balls deep into Brooke's pussy, letting loose a massive spurt of hot sticky cum directly into her body. Her eyes widened in shock; the risks of what she had done now dawning on her. But those thoughts disappeared as the warmth began to spread through her pussy, spraying against her cervix and his shaft throbbing and pulsing as more and more cum filled her. She whimpered like an animal in heat, pressing her body back to get even more of him in her, her cheeks pressed firmly against the wooden boards that made up her booth. It took two more long strands of cum to pump into her before Mark, still panting, slid himself out of her messy slit.

The man in her mouth continued eagerly pumping away into her throat, her hand working the second man with as much fervor as before. She wanted to take a break; it had been so intense not only being fucked by the boy she liked but having him fill her belly with his warm load. It was risky, it was stupid, but it was intoxicating. Brooke would finish these two off and then ask for a break, even at Teaz there was some downtime between men coming to use the booth, but while she was focused on making her two current partners cum, she heard more belts being undone and felt someone approaching behind her. Without warning, she felt another cock being pressed into her cum filled pussy, already fully erect and eagerly joining the fun.

"Mpf! Cndm!" she muffled out, squealing in pleasure as her already sensitive body began to feel as though an electric current was passing through it.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" the one thrusting into her throat laughed, getting a chorus of laughter from the rest of the room too. Brooke pulled away from his cock, a loud moan being let out as she continued to get fucked roughly by the newcomer.

"C-condom," she panted, doing her best to hide her voice and pulling away from the man fucking her, stumbling and falling to the floor. Her legs felt like cement, and she continued to quiver as she quickly dug into her bag. She pulled out the box of condoms, ripping it open and pulling out a small wrapper. Even while she worked, Brooke could feel Mark's cum now pouring out of her pussy and dripping down her legs, and even though her body screamed for more, she had to be somewhat rational. She tore open the wrapper of the condom, and slid it onto the one who had been fucking her and in one swift motion got back up to her feet and pressed herself back as deeply as she could take him. It was the start of the longest night of Brooke's life.

--------

Brooke lost track of not only the time but how many men she had made cum. It had to have been more than an hour, and for that entire time not a single hole was left empty. As soon as one man finished, another took his place almost instantly; everyone was desperate to feel her body. Had any of these men known it was the bookish nerd who hung out with Jack's girlfriend they may not have been as enthusiastic, but tonight she was the goddess who gave them pleasures they could have only ever dreamed of. It didn't take long to work her way through the box of condoms. As soon as she felt the tell-tale pulsing of a cock letting loose its load inside of her, she would eagerly take it, tie it off and place it on the ground next to her. They had become her trophies, and with every filled condom she collected, Brooke felt the old her disappearing. She had become addicted, not just to the glory hole and sucking cock but to being fucked. There was something so degrading about being a simple hole for these men who didn't care who she was, what she looked like, or what others would say. It was an unspoken agreement among all attendees that their only focus would be pleasure.

The only drawback to having so much sex was as the last condom was used, Brooke knew that things would need to slow down. It was that or more of them would cum inside of her just as Mark had. Now drunk on the lust that had overtaken her, Brooke didn't care about the risks and had two more men cum deep inside of her. A lull in the seemingly endless line began to form; clearly, the men had sufficiently drained themselves into her and were taking a break to have another go. It had been a blessing for Brooke, as with one final flood of semen into her womb, she collapsed onto the floor of the booth in ecstasy. Even now that she was alone, her body moved on auto-pilot; one hand sliding between her legs and teasing herself as her other grabbed the bottle of water she had packed; taking a long swig from it. The cloud that had filled her mind quickly began to disperse and she was able to think again. There had to have been more than a dozen men at the party, and she knew for a fact that she had seen most of the cocks at least twice or three times. It was by far the busiest night she had ever had a glory hole, and was one she was not likely going to forget.

Brooke pulled out her phone to take a few selfies as was tradition; taking plenty of photos of her cum soaked body, her smeared makeup, pictures of her cum-oozing pussy, and holding up all of the used condoms she had collected throughout the night. It was perfect... until she saw a text notification come in. The message was from Leah, and while a voice screamed at Brooke to ignore it, the smug part of herself that knew she had won by letting her boyfriend use her throat and pussy to his heart's content wanted to see what the bitch had to say. Opening the text, her heart sank as she read.

Hey girl I'm so sorry about the other day. I've been having a lot of problems lately and I took out my anger on you which I shouldn't have

Tears began to well up in Brooke's eyes as she continued to read the next message.

Marie and Laura kept telling me that you had a thing for Jack and that's why you were trying to get us to fight. I've had a feeling Jack has been cheating on me and it turns out that he slept with both of the twins and was texting them about some orgy at his place tonight. I'm going there right now to confront him, can we meet after so I can apologize in person?

The last message left a block of ice in Brooke's stomach as she fearfully looked at the time Leah had sent the message. 8:09 pm was when the message was sent. Her eyes moved to the clock on her phone for just a moment before she quickly scrambled to grab her clothes to hurriedly dress. 8:42 pm.

It was a miracle that Leah didn't show up in the middle of her best friend being fucked by the whole party, but now Brooke couldn't press her luck. Throwing her underwear into her bag and quickly pulling her leggings on, she could hear the voice of a woman shouting just outside the poolhouse. Leah had arrived. Brooke couldn't wait any longer, grabbing her bag and her sweater, she bolted out of the back door and towards the gate, now easily able to hear Leah shouting.