A Blessing and a Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Maya's and Lucca's parents also got along great. They had a few nice family dinners together and got quite close as well. Maya's mother, Sonya and her father, Paul still weren't on the best terms and she was still sexually frustrated. And quite similar for Lucca's parents, Andre and Isabella. They had worked so much lately that they barely got to see each other or their son. And when they were finally home they were to exhausted to have sex or any kind of sexual experience with each other.

On the other hand Klara and David got back together after discovering that they had more in common than they previously thought. They had been going out for almost two month now and seemed very happy. Whenever their friend group was meeting at least one of the couples or both of them secluded themselves and left Nele and Erika alone. Through that they got quite close and Erika finally started opening up to her.

Meanwhile the rumor that Lucca was hung like a horse got around to a lot of people in both their villages. But somehow neither Maya or Lucca knew about the rumor spreading. Some of their friends, even David, have heard about it. But haven't told them because they thought it was just that, a rumor not worth mentioning. Erika was the only person to actually know it was true and she felt very special about it.

It was a week before Christmas and Maya and Lucca were hanging out at her house as her parents were working and her sister was at band practice. Klara, David, Erika and Nele were there as well. They were playing Rock Band on the Wii and taking turns. The music was blasting and they had drunken a couple of beers. David was pretty drunk already and barely playing while Klara was full of energy playing the guitar like a maniac.

While Lucca and Maya were taking a break they sneaked into her bedroom and none of their friends noticed. Maya pushed Lucca onto her bed and sat on his lap kissing him deeply. Her curly brown hair falling down covering both their faces as Lucca was holding her by her hips. They just wanted to make out for a bit but as most of the times they did, they both got quite horny and wanted more.

Lucca picked Maya up and threw her on her bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked with a smirk on her face as Lucca pulled down her jeans.

"Nothing.." he said laughingly as he kneeled between her legs.

He pushed her panties aside and started eating her freshly shaved pussy. Maya started to moan immediately and got wetter as a waterfall within seconds. While sucking on her clit Lucca reached up to her tits and massaged her areolas through her top since she wasn't wearing a bra.

As they were upstairs the other four were still playing Rock Band. When the song finished Klara threw herself onto David who was almost asleep at the drums. They started to make out as Nele and Erika were waiting for them to play the next song.

Erika could tell this wasn't happening anytime soon and told Nele:

"Come on, I have to show you something."

She was sure that sure that Maya and Lucca were somewhere in the house fucking again. She had been sneaking around the past months trying to catch them fucking as much as possible. And whenever she could she would finger herself to the sight of them. This time she wasn't gonna do it, she just wanted to show Nele about her discovery.

They went to the bathroom first but couldn't find anyone.

"What are we looking for?!" Nele asked confused.

"Just wait and you'll see." Erika answered "Just be quiet!"

They tiptoed upstairs and peeked into Maya's bedroom. The door wasn't closed all the way and they could both could take a peek inside.

"What the fuck!" Nele said, trying to be quiet as she saw Maya riding Lucca as he laid on her bed.

Maya had her back turned towards the door so her and Lucca didn't notice Nele and Erika standing in the door frame. She was moaning trying to be quiet as she was riding Lucca. He was covering her mouth with his hand and spanking her ass with the other.

"It's true." Erika said grinning "The rumor is true."

"Yeah, no shit!" Nele said, mesmerized by the sight of Maya's tight pussy bouncing all the way up and down on that humongous cock.

"How long have you known about this?!" she asked Erika.

"Just a few weeks.." she lied as she got horny and her panties got wet again.

"This is unbelievable!" Nele whispered as she leaned in more into the room and pulled out her phone to take some pictures and to record it.

"What are you doing?!" Erika asked, afraid that they'll get caught.

"I've gotta show this to Laura, she will freak out!"

Erika pulled Nele back into the hallway and pushed her away from the door. Knocking her into the wall. Maya and Lucca stopped as they heard the bang from outside the room. Maya quickly got up and let her boyfriends big wet cock fall onto his belly making a loud clapping sound. She went to the door and carefully looked outside. Erika and Nele have hidden in Maya's sisters room. Maya got back into her room, closed her door and started mounting Lucca again. Pushing his big cock into her soaking wet pussy as her legs started to tremble. She could feel another orgasm building up inside of her and slid down on his cock completely.

"MMM FUCK!!" she moaned loudly as she came and Lucca was holding her tits beneath her top.

...to be continued...

12