A Blind Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept talking, but none of the words made any sense. He heard them easily enough, but in the next second, he couldn't remember them. Drool dripped down his chin as time had no meaning. She looked happy and that made him happy.

"Nod your cute little head if you like how you feel."

The request didn't come with an energetic command, but he nodded anyways. The pleasure coursing throughout his body was like nothing he had ever felt before. At least without being touched, that is. It felt like his blood boiled before her gaze in such a way that drove him wild with lust.

"I knew you would. Everyone seems to love staring into my eyes. It's almost too easy." She blinked and looked away with a bored sigh. "When I'm starving, it comes in handy. Today however, I'm feeling rather lustful instead."

Han blinked as she turned away. He felt dizzy and had a strange desire for her to look at him again. It didn't make sense, but for some reason, he knew it was bad. Like time stopped when he stared into those beautiful orbs. He came here for a reason, and it wasn't off to a good start.

"You wanted to find the missing women, is that right?" His traitorous dick twitched when she mentioned them for some reason he couldn't understand. Had she mentioned them before? He couldn't remember. However, he felt a strong desire to find them. Fueled by lust and not his duty as a bounty hunter on a quest. That should have bugged him more than it did.

"Y-yes," he replied in a confused tone. That's why he risked going where no one ever returned from, right? It had to be. Things simply weren't that clear to him anymore. His mixed feelings had him wanting to run, but also to stroke. He never felt such strong lust before. And he fought many seductive monster-girls in his time. None of them had gotten past his defenses. Yet alone that quickly.

"What's your name?" He found himself asking without thinking.

"Don't worry about that darling. If you survive meeting my little strumpets, maybe I'll tell you." She flicked her wrist, "Now go, Han, before I change my mind."

"Go where exactly?" She knew his name, how? What just happened? How long had he been under? At her mercy, spilling secrets.

Then the cute maid walked back in, eyes downcast to the floor, "If you'd be so kind as to follow me, mister."

Han stood on wobbling legs and resisted the urge to look back towards the elegant woman. Maybe he could find out about her from the maid? He quickly hurried after the young woman, out of the room. She kept walking down the hall before opening a door with steps going down.

"Where are we going?"

"Mistress wants you to meet those that you seek."

"And they're down there?" He lightly grabbed her arm, stopping her from taking the steps. She turned to face him with that vacant, eyes glazed, stare. It gave him the chills. Is that how he looked moments ago? She gave a small smile and nodded. "How long have you been here?"

"Me?" She looked confused. "I'm not sure. So long that it's become impossible to keep up with cleaning this place."

"Do you have a name? Your mistress wouldn't tell me hers."

"She calls me Kitten. I don't remember my real name."

"And what's hers?" The maid's eyes opened wide before she regained her composure.

"No, no, can't disobey the mistress. She'll tell you if you earn the right to know."

"What do you mean if I earn the right?" Everything just kept getting more peculiar. The cold breeze blowing through the house helped him regain focus. The lady of the house didn't show any signs that she even knew the place was in ruins.

"Down the steps please, mister. Don't piss her off, trust me." Her face went slack as she pointed down the passage. So much for learning anything valuable.

Helbringer let go of the young woman's arm and walked past her, down the steps. He glanced back after several steps as she closed the door behind him. For a moment, he couldn't see anything in the dark. Then, as his vision adjusted, he noticed flickering light that just barely reached the steps. Slowly, he proceeded down to the basement floor.

Part of him had expected a cellar or dungeon of some kind. Maybe one for each woman? His imagination could fathom many different unpleasant ways the girls were kept.

What he found however, shocked him. A large four-poster bed with a strong looking vertical column in each corner took up a portion of the room. It had black, see-through silk sheets hanging between the columns. Around the room, there were countless candles lit. Many of which were close to burning out.

On that bed lay three beautiful women. Han gulped as he felt his body react to the sight. They were barely wearing anything. Wet or otherwise see-through garments that left little to the imagination covered their womanly curves.

He felt unnatural desires swell up inside him. Not to say he wouldn't normally be turned on by such a sight. This was out of his control. It felt like he would run to join them. It took all his willpower to resist those urges.

These were the woman he had been tasked to find. Besides being pale like the other two woman he had met, they appeared in perfect health. Not to mention they were enjoying themselves. The three women were squirming over each other, playing, rubbing, kissing each other.

Han stood at the base of the steps unsure what to do. He had come here to find them and rescue, if possible. Now that he found them, he couldn't stop staring. His lesser mind was straining against his pants. A foreign command echoed on his mind, go to them, embrace them.

The monster hunter struggled against the command. Feeling himself take steps towards them against his will. What did he stumble in on? No other encounter had been like this. It felt like his dick led the way. He paused when he felt cold silk press against his body. He stood right at the edge of the bed with three pairs of smoldering eyes staring up at him. Their smiles melted his heart.

Each one of them appeared to be twenty years of age, give or take a few years. His mouth watered as they moaned and encouraged him to join them on the bed. He knew he shouldn't. A nagging feeling of dread raised the hair on the back of his neck. The mistress had said 'if he survived' earlier. What did she mean by that? His mind buzzed with all kinds of thoughts. Then one of them, a brunette, pulled the silk sheet out of his way. The other two blond women grabbed his hands and pulled him onto the bed.

In the next second he found himself laying on his back, between the two women, heart pounding, dick throbbing. His body wanted to be here, but his mind wasn't sure. Their soft lips caressed each side of his neck as he watched the third woman.

The brunette spun in place, letting the sheet fall back in place behind her. She looked down at him with a hunger he was not used to seeing. She went down onto her knees between his legs. She ran her hands up his legs, unbuckling his pants. Then she pulled them down below his knees, before crawling onto them.

"No, wait! I've come to rescue you." He gasped as she grabbed his aching cock. "Oh, by the gods!"

The brunette smiled, eyes locked onto his throbbing, sensitive member that was just slightly too thick to wrap her fingers around. She squeezed and twisted her fist, making him groan in pleasure. Then she dove down, taking him deep into her cold throat.

The sensation shocked him. It felt like he just plunged his dick into a bucket of ice. He jerked in response, pushing the two at his sides away. They moaned with protests but otherwise giggled. His instincts told him to run, but the longer he laid there the more pleasure he felt from the brunette bobbing her head on his dick. It actually started to feel exquisite. Han couldn't resist letting his head fall back onto the bed with a groan.

To his surprise the other two didn't bounce back onto him. They stayed on the far edges of the bed and started to play with themselves, staring at him with desires that sent shivers up his spine. Helbringer struggled against the urge to close his eyes and enjoy the blowjob.

Instead, he raised his head and studied the woman. Her once blue eyes were cloudy and vacant just like the maid's were. And there on her neck! The same two small puncture wounds. Unlike the maid's however, they looked fresh.

"Listen..."

The woman sped up, cloudy eyes gaining a red tint. He recognized that glow instantly and went rigid the moment she looked up at him. The world blurred again, and he felt lightheaded. The other two women picked that moment to return to his sides. Now that he couldn't resist, he moaned as their soft lips touched his flesh once more.

Unlike before, however, this time time didn't stop. It simply felt sluggish. Part of him knew he could fight back at any moment. The other part just wanted to hold on just a little longer, to enjoy the high. The brunette started stroking him with both hands, twisting with each upward motion. She kept her lips sealed around his glans, tongue flicking at his tip.

Perfect red light made his mind fuzzy. The unnamed woman smiled with her eyes, but he didn't notice. Deep within that glow, he saw the mysterious mistress staring back at him. Her high check bones and piercing eyes like a predator staring down at her prey.

She sent him down here to his doom. Wait, no she didn't. The elegant woman was bored, she wanted to play. She wanted him to survive.

Han felt his dick swell. The brunette's expert motions were driving his body crazy. However, none of them spoke to him. The red glow that captivated him didn't have the same affect without the mistress' honey flowing voice accompanying it.

He didn't want to know what would happen if he gave in. He just knew he had to get back upstairs! So, he sat up, despite the moaned protests that followed. Han grabbed the brunette's hair, yanking her off him. When he stood up the three of them kept hold of his shirt, ripping it off him.

Without the less intense red glow hypnotizing him, his mind cleared.

"Stop, please! I came here you help you!" Instead of replying they wrapped themselves around his legs, kissing and licking his flesh. One of the blonds deep throated him with her icy throat.

His knees buckled but he managed to stay standing somehow. Three pairs of sharp teeth scraped against his skin, startling him. Han pushed the blond away and took a step, only to get tripped up by his pants at his ankles. He fell from the bed, getting tangled in the silk sheet. The fabric ripped clear of the columns as his heart rose up into his throat.

Paragon fell to the cold floor and rolled. Laughter made his skin crawl. They stared at him, giggling like a pack of hyenas. Since he couldn't talk to them in their current state, something else had to be done to save them. They weren't like the maid. Maybe they weren't beyond saving, at least he hoped.

In a rush, he freed himself from the black see-through silk and stood up, expecting them to be closing in on him. They weren't. In fact, they returned to the center of the bed, caressing each other while taunting him to return with outstretched hands. Paragon bent down and pulled his pants up.

A part of him longed to return to their embraces, losing himself forever in their tainted, blissful pleasures. The feelings were alien to him. Otherwise, he might not have been able to resist them. He didn't become known as one of the best monster hunters for nothing though. Ever since the succubus had first appeared on his world, everything had changed.

Many people loved the new world they lived in. Monsters didn't try to kill you anymore. Instead, they tried to fuck you. Han never gave in like many of the others. Some of them went missing during their hunts. Others brought their targets back and kept them close, bedding them at every opportunity.

The hunting guild had become a joke in Han's eyes. Monster-girls at the bar, hanging on men's arms. Hell, even the female hunters had a piece waiting for them to return. Only a few had held out, and Han was one of them.

Today wouldn't be any different. He steeled his will, buckled his pants and headed up the stairs. First, he had to find where the maid had put his weapons. Then, he would have to avoid the red-haired woman's eyes when he faced her. Even though she looked human, he knew she was the threat here. He wished he could talk to the women and find out more about their 'mistress', but he knew it wouldn't happen.

The three down in the basement weren't talking and the maid was difficult to say the least. She must have a ton of triggers placed on her mind. Maybe if he pulled her off to the side and tried to break the trance she was under? Would that help at all?

Han didn't like the idea of threatening an innocent woman, but what choice did he have? He wasn't going to give in. So, he needed anything that would help him. The most important thing being his weapons. He couldn't fight with his bare fists. Not if the 'mistress' wasn't human as he suspected.

One thing he knew for certain--they were all cold like death. So pale and cold, in fact, maybe they were a type of undead? It had to be a new type he never heard of. How else could you explain the hypnotic eyes?

Just thinking about the elegant woman's eyes made his knees weak and his heart flutter. Did she place triggers on his mind in that short time? The way his dick reacted at the mere thought of her made him think so.

Han Helbringer peeked out the door once he reached the top of the steps. He spotted the maid down the hall, bent over. He gulped as he stared at her scandalous outfit while she dusted a low shelf.

Inwardly, he laughed at the absurd notion of dusting a manor in such disarray. It was pointless at this point. Then Han blinked. Underneath her skirt, he could see a curled-up tail. She wasn't human?

There's no way she's the target though. With a deep breath, he snuck up on the maid. Her cat ears twitched as he approached. Earlier he had assumed they were fake and attached to a hair band. He had been mistaken.

The black haired catgirl turned towards him and smiled. Her eyes were still cloudy as before.

"Oh, lovely. The mistress will be pleased to know you survived her test. And with barely a scratch from the looks of your bare chest."

Han didn't have the patience anymore. He grabbed her arms, forceful but otherwise gentle. He didn't want to hurt her. Just needed to get her alone in a room and try to snap her out of it.

The woman didn't even protest as he dragged her into a side room and closed the door.

"Listen, enough games. Wake up," snapping his fingers in her face. "Time to spill the beans. What is going on here."

Her obedient smile faded slightly, turning playful. "Does the mister need some help?"

Her face appeared sultry in a wicked, seductive way. It disturbed him with her glassy eyes. Her chin tilted towards her chest and made her look sinister.

"Yes, I need answers."

"I'm here to serve," she leapt up, into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Caught off guard Han fell back against the wall, wind knocked out of his lungs. She took advantage of him, sticking her rough tongue into his open mouth.

Down below, he felt his trousers unbuckle. A soft, furry tail wrapped around his length as Han started to squirm.

This wasn't what he had in mind by dragging her in here! He looked at her face expecting to see her eyes glowing, but she had them shut. Her kiss felt different but in a good way. Han couldn't resist returning the passion, swearing it would only be for a moment.

Her soft tail coiled and pointed his erection up. Cold, wet lips spread around his tip. His eyes widened in shock as she angled her hips and tightened her legs.

All he could do was groan, kissing her harder. He spun her around and pressed her against the wall. Letting his lust consume him, he thrust into her.

After a moment he pulled back with a gasp. Her tongue had the unique talent of making him shiver. The way its rough surface scraped over his skin felt, naughty. He couldn't explain it.

She held his shoulders, digging in her nails. Looking at him with a smirk.

"Is the master pleased?" She moaned, licking her lips. Han wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss her again. Each thrust threatened to make him forget his purpose.

"Tell me... what... oh, what I need to know."

"Alright," she purred. Her eyes weren't clearing up at all so he didn't know if she was waking up or not.

"What's your mistress' name?"

The catgirl's brow arched. "Lelesa! Oh, right there, don't stop."

"Lelesa? Why does she feel so powerful?"

"Been sleeping," the black-haired minx moaned. "Her eyes, can't you just imagine them?"

Han gulped, unwillingly picturing those bright, all consuming orbs.

"That's right, remember staring into them? The way they made you feel... exotic and seductive."

His hips slowed, head tilting to the side. He pictured Lelesa smiling at him in her tight silk and leather outfit. Her milky white chest on display for him. Not that he'd ever get the chance to look down from her eyes.

Pain erupted from his neck, snapping him out of it. He shook and gasped, pushing the catgirl back.

She giggled, licking her moist, red lips. They shined with a freshness that scared the hunter. It was his blood. She bit him!

"Why would you!?" Reaching up and pressing his hand against his neck. Her smile widened, revealing two sharp fangs.

When he tried to pull her legs from his waist, she tightened their grip.

"You taste divine. Can't I have another taste? Just look into her eyes again."

The dizziness that followed almost worked, but he shook it off. The pain helped keep him distracted from listening to her sultry voice.

"Enough of this!" He spun, pushing her against the wall hard, making her grunt. It didn't dislodge her though. If anything, it just made her quivering pussy feel that much better.

So, he pulled back and pushed harder. This time her head snapped back against the wall. Her legs loosened and her smug expression faded.

Han quickly lowered her to the ground and shoved his dick back into his pants, buckling them once again. That had been too close.

The maid looked up at him with chocolate brown eyes. Her cheeks flushed red as she pressed her skirt down, covering herself up.

"W-who are you?" She said in a quiet, squeaky voice.

"That man you just jumped. I'm hunting the monster that resides here. The one you serve."

"Not willingly!" She snapped back at him. "She has a way with controlling people."

"Will you help me?" Han watched as she licked her lips, snatching up a stray drop of blood. Her body shook as her eyes rolled back.

"I'm so hungry. I can hear your heartbeat." Her eyes became hungry, staring at the dripping blood on his neck.

"Stay back, woman!"

"It's Reyna," she rolled her eyes, "don't call me woman."

"Okay well, Reyna. Do you know where you put my weapons?"

"They won't help you. But I think they're in the kitten."

"Why won't they help me?"

"Because no one can resist her. You've already looked into her eyes. Each time her hold becomes more powerful. All she'll have to do to put me under is say my pet name." Reyna shivered just thinking about it.

"How long have you been under her sway?"

"Too long. I cleaned this house when it was in its prime. We've been asleep for ages."

"If she's been here for that long, why wake now? Did the succubus wake her?"

"A what? No she tapped into some forbidden black magic when the town turned on her. She swore she'd get her vengeance, and now she has woken with hunger I don't understand but I feel myself. I need to drink..."

Reyna crawled towards him. Her demeanor changed; fangs bared.

"Stay back, you'll either help me or I'll..."