A Blind Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boys deserve rewards. Don't you think Kitten?" Even without the seductive power behind her voice, it still sounded hypnotizing. Everyone in her decaying house was completely under her spell now. Perhaps it was due time to move into a more suitable dwelling.

Han drank deeply of the ambrosia, feeling its energy coursing throughout his dying veins. Lelesa began to rock her hips again as his erection grew in strength. The hunter's arrival had been unexpected but a blessing in disguise. She had been content with her collection of womanly pets before his arrival. None of them had a body part like his though. Truth be told, she had forgotten how good it felt to conquer a strong-willed man like Paragon. She giggled at the name. She'd have to give him a better one. Not even his real name would suit him now.

The vampire countess continued to ride him even after he had passed out. Her blood would change him on a genetic level. Only time would tell if he would remain her loyal subject or if he'd break from her control. She looked forward to him resisting her even in undeath. She loved to play games after all.

The end...