A Blind Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll what? Fuck me into submission again? All you did was give me a headache." Han backed up until he pressed against the far wall.

The catgirl's tail flicked side to side. Her body tensed, ready to pounce. If he had been distracted, she might have gotten the drop on him. But alas he slid to the side as she leapt and ran for the door.

"You can't escape! You'll be dinner before the sun rises!"

Han Helbringer shut the door in her face before she could catch him, jamming it before walking away. He sighed, at least he got some information out of her.

He learned her first name was Lelesa and that she's much older than she appears. The manor had to be a few hundred years old at least. The place was barely standing.

As he searched for the kitchen, Reyna's pounding echoed along the hallway. Han feared he had made a mistake, alerting the lady of the house. Yet, she never showed herself.

Helbringer found the kitchen but could only find his new, silver sword. The gun must have been out in another room for some reason. Or it was hidden too well from him. Either way, he had a job to do. It was time to see if his silversword would be worth the cost.

The echoing pounding almost had a rhythm to it as he crept towards the dining room. Somehow, he knew she'd be sitting there waiting for him.

When he peeked into the room, he noticed the fire had been put out. It had been lit for his benefit before. All the women were deathly cold. They didn't need the fire to warm them to survive.

He was convinced he faced a type of undead creature. Which kind, he couldn't say. They appeared in perfect health besides being overly pale. So, they weren't ghouls. They had psychical form, so they weren't ghosts.

The most important detail he had to remember though was that Lelesa lived before the succubus changed the world in her image. That explained the violence of biting and eating flesh. She was a monster from the day's when hunters fought for their lives. A time when adventurers would be found in pieces. Bloody messes that made anyone that found them scared for their lives. And rightly so. Han crept towards the turned chair, sword at the ready. He leapt forward, swinging... his blade struck the empty chair, slicing the back clean in two.

"Blasted!" She wasn't as predictable as he had hoped. The hairs on his neck stood up, and he spun, swinging the sword again. He felt contact.

Strands of red hair slowly fell to the ground. However, no body.

"Bold move, little morsel." Her words made his body shake in pleasure. He kept turning, expecting to see her red eyes trapping him in glorious surrender.

He was alone in the dark room. Did he imagine the hair falling? Nope, several strands were on the floor. She had been right behind him and never saw her.

"I'm surprised you survived all four of my pets. Here I thought you were just another weak human being."

Thank goodness he couldn't see her because her words alone were making his knees wobble. Han closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself. On other hunts he could listen for heart beats or breath. This woman didn't have either by his understanding.

She still had to make noise though. He focused, listening for anything.

"What are you doing?" She asked right at his ear. Paragon panicked, opening his eyes and stabbing backwards. Only to hear her sultry laugh fade away in the distance.

She didn't make any sounds moving around the room! How could that be? Could she float like a ghost or something?

Han searched high and low to no avail. She must have left the room.

"Why won't you fight me?" His yell echoed throughout the house. Lelesa's reply came from above.

"I don't want to fight you. I haven't been this turned on for ages."

He looked up and spotted a hole in the ceiling. So, that's how she got around without him seeing her. Han quickly jumped onto the dining room table. It creaked beneath his weight but held firm. Then he leapt, grabbing onto the ceiling and pulling himself up to his chest. His waist and legs dangled below.

The lady of the house laid provocatively on a bed with broken support. The lush mattress looked more like a ramp from his position. The foot of the bed was on the floor while the head sat up on the bed frame.

"Hmmm, hello there," she purred seductively down at him, her green eyes only showing a tint of red. The woman had removed her black skirt, only keeping her tight corset on.

Han gulped--mouth suddenly dry like cotton. Her bountiful breasts were on display, hard nipples pointing towards him.

The shards of broken wood dug into his skin, and he tried to pull himself up. It would have been easier if he let go of his sword, but he wasn't willing to do that.

Then his eyes bulged, and his cheeks flushed red. Nimble hands unbuckled his pants and pulled them off.

"What's wrong? Does my cat have your balls?" She laughed softly as he felt a nimble hand cup his scrotum. "My kitten sure does love to play with balls."

Han Helbringer struggled to hold on. The maid worked his manhood to full hardness between strokes and licks with her rough tongue.

"Hmmm, how easy it would be. Stare into my eyes my pet." Han struggled to resist, feeling the pull on his mind.

It felt like gloved hands palmed his cheeks and angled his head. His breathing got heavy, but he shut his eye lids tightly, chanting to himself not to give in. He had to fight back, but his body shivered and twitched to the maid's slow blowjob.

"Still, you resist. My what willpower you must have."

Her voice sounded much closer now. He wanted to peek and see if he could strike at her. However, he couldn't risk it. All it would take was one look into those captivating orbs. Not to mention if he moved his arm, he'd fall.

If he was thinking clearly, he might have realized falling onto the dining table was his best option.

Cold hands caressed his scalp, running fingers through his hair. "You sure are handsome. I can't wait till your crystal blue eyes are cloudy in submission. How about a kiss darling?"

Soft, moist lips pressed against his and Han opened his eyes in surprise. Beautiful, red glow filled his vision, captivating him instantly. His body went limp, sliding from his perch. Lelesa had other plans though, grabbing his arms and holding him up with little effort.

Warmth spread throughout his body as all his worries melted away. His mouth felt like a furnace as her cold tongue slid within, massaging his own.

His thoughts became sluggish and difficult to form. Staring into her eyes made him dumb and happy all at once. It definitely helped that pleasure coursed throughout his body thanks to Reyna, the maid.

The catgirl lapped up his precum, savoring the taste.

"Oh, mistress... he's about to pop, can I?"

Lelesa pulled back from Han's lips with a smile. She let her eyes return to green. "Sure kitten, you've earned a snack."

"Yay!" Reyna's ears twitched, tail flicked side to side as she deep throated him one last time. Then she pulled back, sucking hard at his tip. Wrapping both hands around his length and stroking in quick, firm motions.

Paragon's eyes cleared as his climax approached. The lady of the house held him by the arms as his hips started to buck on their own accord. His eyes rolled back, and he groaned. Pleasure soared within him right before the dam broke. The hunter's back arched as he unconsciously thrust deep into Kitten's throat.

"Ahh!" His body shook, exploding into the catgirl's eager mouth. After being so pent up he came more than ever before. She swallowed all she could, but several strands dripped from her mouth. Reyna eventually released him with a pop, licking his glands clean, causing his sensitive body to shake with each slow lick. Finally, she gathered the strands dripping down her chin and savored sucking her fingers clean only to return her attention to his cock.

"There's a good boy. Cum for your new mistress." Lelesa purred seductively.

The pleasure coasted and made his clouded mind buzz. He knew he should be worried about something but struggled to remember what. A gorgeous woman stared down at him while another licked his dick clean with her rough tongue. Such a powerful climax left him practically numb. He'd never given in before but now he knew how great it felt. The type of pleasure that left one dazed and lightheaded.

The only thing helping him slowly regain consciousness was the grip of his weapon. He knew he wouldn't be holding it tightly if everything was ok. Then the woman before him smiled, revealing sharp fangs.

Han gulped, remembering he was on a hunt. He had foolishly become the hunted, and she appeared ready to strike. Instead of acting, though, he blushed, realizing what he had just done. He felt the post orgasmic bliss floating throughout his body.

Reyna kept at it from below as he hung there like prime meat. The catgirl savored his taste with long, slow licks from base to tip. Alternating between taking him into her warm mouth. He felt himself going hard again under her manipulations.

"Don't try to resist now my pet. You belong here. You belong with us, feeding us, fucking us."

He gulped again. Never before had he given in during a hunt. Not even a little bit. He had always had the willpower to resist their charms, never wanting to be controlled by lust.

He couldn't start now! With the flick of his wrist his sword sliced Lelesa's cheek. A fine red line appeared from her nose across to her jaw.

Her green eyes widened in shock. Strong hands released their hold and Han Helbringer slid from his perch. Falling backwards, shocking the maid before he landed on his back, on the dining table.

Han rolled and fell to the floor.

"What happened, mistress?" The catgirl angled herself to look up the hole in the ceiling. Lelesa peered down, eyes blazing red with rage, blood dripping down her chin.

"Stop him!"

Reyna looked towards the hunter, but he had already fled the room. She leapt, charging after him on all fours.

~*~

Paragon knew he was in way over his head. He had to get out, now. One hunter couldn't take on this parry alone. He needed backup. The kind that was immune to hypnotism.

He made it to the front door. Opening the hardly standing shards that made up the door, the blistering cold rain and wind snapped at his bare flesh.

That's when he realized he was naked. Luckily, his duster had been hung right by the door. He grabbed it and threw it on before rushing out into the storm.

He didn't know which way led back to his horse, but he couldn't linger. So, he ran blindly through the heavy down pour. Only able to see several feet in front of his face at a time. His bare feet ached as he ran over stones and branches mixed in the mud.

He had to get away before he lost himself forever. Just the thought of her eyes made his body shiver in a way he wasn't used to. There'd be no salvation if—

A strong hand grabbed his coat and pulled. Han screamed as he went flying backwards. His sword flung out of his grip, stabbing into the mud. His body slammed into the front door, shattering it. He landed on his back with a wet thud and slid.

By the time he propped himself up on his elbows, the lady of the house stood in the doorway.

Her long red hair matted to her flesh as water dripped down her luscious, pale form. A nimble body sat down behind him, pulling his upper body into her lap. Han knew it was Reyna without looking as she started to run her fingers through his wet hair.

"Shhh, it's ok, I've got you. Just relax. Mistress is forgiving. All you have to do is look into her eyes and all will be forgotten."

The catgirl's calming voice worked its way into his mind. To his horror he had already been obeying those words. The moment he propped himself up the lady's red eyes grabbed his attention.

"No more games, drop for me." She snapped her fingers and Han felt his composure fall, eyes drooping.

"That's right listen to her voice. You've been a naughty... naughty boy." The catgirl ran her hands down his body, opening his coat.

"Into my eyes, feel as your resistance is drained. Why would you want to fight this feeling?"

She asked her question right as Kitten gripped his soft dick, massaging it.

This time Han struggled to stop himself from dropping into trance. His mind fought a losing battle. The woman's eyes were too strong. His eyes crossed as she smiled, showing off her pearl white fangs.

"You're the strongest willed human I have ever met. I look forward to riding you into submission. The harder one resists the greater they submit in the end I find." She walked towards him, hips swaying with each step.

She straddled his hips and crouched down. With Kitten's help she impaled herself on his now throbbing erection.

"Oh yes, it's been so long since I've had a man." She cupped her breasts, groping them as she let her eyes return to normal green.

Han felt his mind clear instantly. He blinked rapidly before leaning back into the maid, moaning. Besides the coldness of Lelesa's body her tightness felt divine, gripping his length.

Reyna massaged his shoulders as her mistress rode him. She leaned down to whisper into his ear. "Isn't this so much better than fighting?"

His eyes rolled back in response. It was, he couldn't deny it. One question bugged him, however. He had to know.

"What are you?" He croaked, throat sore and hoarse.

"I'm the Countess Lelesa, vampire queen of old. Risen to lay claim to what is rightfully mine."

Han gulped, yup he was in over his head. Her voice made him shiver. He could feel his mind slipping, wanting to go under just by listening to her voice. The red glow remained on his mind's eye. Ever present in a way he couldn't understand. He craved to stare into her red eyes, he needed to.

She stared down at him without using her power. Her emerald eyes held his gaze all the same.

"Yield and be my consort. Forget your past life and join me."

She rocked her hips, riding him hard. He started to grunt each time she slammed herself down onto him. Why hadn't he ever given in before if it felt this good?

Kitten massaged his temples, whispering sweet nothings into his ears. "Obedience is pleasure." Han wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. His body wasn't used to this type of sex. However, now that he had a taste of it he never wanted it to end. The hunter's guild had become a joke. Why bother going back? Why give up such pleasures to return to a miserable life of hunting down others.

Lelesa leaned forward, mere inches from his face.

"What say you?" She licked her ruby lips. He couldn't look away. He had fought so hard and he couldn't remember why.

He grabbed her hips and started thrusting, meeting her in the middle. Their bodies slapped against each other's, echoing throughout the hallway.

Reyna looked up with glassy eyes, smiling at her mistress. "I think he likes it."

Lelesa laughed, "Of course he does. No mortal can resist me. He put up a good fight but, in the end, he's mine."

"Yes!" Han cried out in bliss. His body had never felt such pleasure. "Take me mistress, I'm yours!"

Her smile widened as the red glow returned naturally. She kissed him hard, nibbling on his lip before pulling back, licking her own. Kitten turned his head to the side for her mistress. The maid's purring helped sooth his worries away like a sweet melody.

The vampire lunged forward, biting deeply of his flesh in the same spot Kitten had bitten before. Lelesa drank the purest vintage she had ever tasted. Han could only whimper as a new form of pleasure and pain exploded from his neck.

His body grew weak as she drank deeply. His complexion paled, eyes sunken and tired. He could barely keep them open. Picturing those gorgeous red eyes.

Then his body reached climax, hips arching. He screamed out in blissful horror as he felt his life drain at the same time. The vampire moaned at his throat and a part of Han's mind couldn't believe he just gave in.

He laid there feeling the life drain from his body as Kitten stared down at him, smiling. His arms felt like lead, he couldn't lift them. Then, the goddess of a vampire rose from his throat, licking her wet lips.

"You truly taste divine. I almost hate the thought of turning you," she added with a small smile on her thin lips. At that moment, she sliced her wrist and held it over his mouth. "Drink, my pet."

Instead, he turned his head away. The Countess simply laughed at his slight towards immortality. Her blood slowly dripped down onto his chin, pooling at the base of his neck.

"Trust in me. Focus on my voice, my lips, and my eyes."

Han Helbringer couldn't help it. His gaze turned back towards those luscious lips. Watching as they moved to form her enchanting words. Time had no meaning as he watched their perfect motions.

"Hmm, that's right. You like the way they move, don't you?"

He didn't nod this time but neither did he deny her words. Instead, he felt his weak heart flutter as the words formed one by one.

"Remember how they felt on your skin. Imagine them kissing down your body, slowly. Remember the pleasure and let it take you. Taking you deeper than before. Deeper and Deeper, under my spell, where you belong."

Kitten turned his head again to face their mistress. This time he didn't turn away, staring at her lips as they smiled. The sight of her bloody fangs didn't scare him off this time. Rather, they emphasized her gorgeous lips.

Watching her lips only enhanced the sound of her voice as it flowed effortlessly. Like a song on the wind, it calmed his nerves. Worming their way into his mind until only a foggy haze remained. His troubling thoughts sunk into the cloud, fading away.

"That's good, good. Deeper still, let my words overwhelm you, surround you, embrace them. Let them engulf you, filling every inch of your soul. Nothing of your life has meaning anymore. Let it all go, fading away into a distant memory. Sink deeper now, deeper and deeper into my trance."

Han's face went slack as he looked up. He drifted with drooping eyes; mind lost in the haze. It was only natural that he'd return his gaze to those eyes. They were old... incredibly old with an element of wisdom sparkling within their depths. The last remaining resistance felt drawn into their endless void.

"Goooood boy, focus on me. Only on me. Let the world slip away. My eyes are the rock you need to stabilize your mind. Staring into them makes you drop. Even without the help of my power. You don't have to see the red glow to know it's there."

Lelesa leaned in for a quick, passionate kiss. Their eyes remained locked together. Her emerald orbs flickered with red sparks. Like lightning on the night sky, they lit up ever briefly.

"Let them claim your soul. Every time you look into them, you'll drop deeply into trance. Resistance is futile."

Everything faded away. His past, his reason to live. Nothing mattered other than staring into those eyes. Lelesa became his world. His everything.

"That's right my new pet... fall farther than ever before. So deep now into my eyes that there's no escape—"

Surprise caught her off guard in the middle of her speech. His drained, dying body reacted to her words in a way she hadn't expected. His softening dick swelled within her tight pussy. Her surprise quickly turned into a smile. Once again, she brought her bleeding wrist to his mouth. This time he didn't turn away.