A Blindfold of Silk & a Gag of Meat

Story Info
A blind sub only has his mouth to fend off the D(arkness).
3.2k words
4.12
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closes behind me with a loud, clunky noise. The ominous sound reverberates all around me. The room must be quite small and devoid of any furniture. Lost in the pitch black darkness of my blindfold, I don't dare take another step now that I'm left to my own devices. I just stand there, naked as a worm, listening to the drumming of my own heart.

A new door opens somewhere in front of me, in a clatter so terrible I jump with fright and almost lose my footing. Footsteps soon follow. I wet my lips nervously. The lump in my throat seems to grow bigger at every stride the Stranger takes toward me. I count less than a dozen before They stop dead.

The silence engulfs the room once more. My other senses no doubt heightened by my temporary cecity, I can actually feel - physically feel - Their presence looming over me. They are so close I could probably touch Them if I were to straighten one arm in front of me. I however refrain from doing anything as silly and instead, content myself with waiting for Them to make the first move.

Seconds that seemed to last far longer than that went by without anything happening however.

I start to feel a bit uneasy. I don't need to see to know my body is under scrutiny. The temporary boost of confidence the blindfold had given me crumbles like a house of cards as all my insecurities come rushing back to the forefront of my mind. My hands move instinctively to hide my crotch.

Appearing from seemingly nowhere, a finger suddenly stabs my left nipple. My heart does a somersault in my ribcage. I mentally praise myself for managing to stifle my initial cry of surprise into a mere gasp. The finger keeps poking me in the tit, pinching and drawing circles around my nipple in an offhand kind of way.

"If your chest wasn't that hairy, I would have thought they sent me a girl...

A second finger joins the fray and together with its mate, they grab hold of my nipple and start slowly twisting it. I wince from the pain but don't complain. The voice is deep, cold and commanding. Bewitching almost.

"Don't try to act coy now, They say as Their fingers keep torturing my nipple. Pudeur doesn't suit little piggies. Come on, lift up your arms... I said: lift up your arms! Good. Now, put your hands behind your head and don't dare remove them without my consent.

Hands grab my exposed chest and start fondling them, squeezing and rubbing them against each others like They're trying to give a titty fuck to a ghost. They're being a bit too rough for my comfort but I'm too busy wallowing in my shame to say anything.

When did I became so fat? I swear, I'm going on a diet first thing tomorrow morning!

Claw like fingers close down on my nipples and yank on them without warning. I yell like a dog who just got his tail slammed in a door. Deaf to my whimper, They keep pulling without mercy. It feels like my skin is about to tear. When They finally let go, I don't feel any relief. A searing pain is pulsating across my wounded chest. I know red marks will striate my skin for days.

Feels like Their fingers are still digging in my flesh... Bit too intense for me...

They close the gap between us. My mind goes blank. I can feel Them standing on my left side. They're so close our bodies are almost touching. My skin tickles with a mix of expectation and apprehension.

A surprisingly warm hand starts rubbing my back. My body instinctively curled up in sign of surrender. The hand slides down my waist to land on my ass. I arch my back in response, pushing my cheeks toward Them in what I hope to be an arousing move. The hand starts caressing and kneading them. Their touch is a lot more gentler than before. Everytime Their fingers squeeze my flesh in a particularly satisfactory way, I thank Them with a lascivous moan.

"Look at you wagging your little tail for me... You really do like being pet, don't you little bitch?

I only realise what They were talking about when the index of Their free hand lands on the tip of my dick. Only now do I take notice of my erection.

"Is that ridiculously tiny thing what you call your dick?

I feel like I was just thrown under a cold shower. They had literally put the finger on my biggest insecurity. Oblivious to the sucker punch They had just delivered to my ego, They started drawing circles around my glans with the tip of Their finger. My dick gives a quiver of readiness. I can tell my tip is wet with pre-cum.

"In my opinion, this looks more like a big clitoris than an actual penis.

Their finger weights on my dick, pushing it down as low as possible before releasing it. It jolts back up in a grotesque, limply bounce.

"No wonder you ended becoming a dirty little cockwhore. You had no other choice: no woman would have ever been satisfied with that.

Their right hand still groping my ass absent-mindedly, They starts exploring my groin area with their left one. Their fingers run through my pubes and across my inner-tights, closing down on their target. I freeze when they end up on my ball-sack, genuinely afraid of Their next move. Fortunately for me, all They do is cupping Their hand around my balls to weight them up.

"My, my... Looks like our little bitch hasn't been milked in ages...

Their fingers starts kneading through the thick skin of my scrotum in a methodical, driven game of hunting. They soon unearth my testicules and start squeezing them ever so slightly, putting in just enough force to trigger the fear of pain without actually giving me any real hurt.

They know exactly what they're doing.

Something in back of my mind seems to relax and I knew I had finally given myself completely to the experience.

"Do you want to be milked? They whisper directly into my ear.

They don't bother waiting for an answer. The way my body leans againstTheirs is proof enough of my willigness. They squeeze my balls one last time, holding it just long enough to drag a groan from me before reaching for my shaft. Holding it with a firm grasp, They start jerking me off very slowly, twisting Their wrist in a expert manner as They go up and down. I let out a sight of pleasure.

"You like it when I milk your fat little cock like that, dont' you?

I purr some unintelligible answer. Nobody, not even I, had touched my dick for weeks. Every stroke sends a wave a tremendous pleasure through my entire body. Closing my eyes underneath my blindfold, I selfishly allow myself to sink into my own personnel satisfaction and starts thrusting my hips in rhythm with Their jerking motion...

The slap roars like thunder in the small, empty room. It's immediately followed by my wail of pain. The sudden spanking had left my entire ass burning with a pulsating, searing pain. They must have slapped both cheek in one fell swoop.

"I believe I told you to keep your hands behind your head until told otherwise...

The tone of Their voice sends shiver through my spine. I pluck my hands from my wounded ass and stuck them back on my head as fast as I can. I already know it's too late however.

The second spank hits me just as hard as the first one. So does the third one. By the fourth one, I'm struggling to keep standing. They show no mercy however and spank me one last time. It sounds the loudest but there is no way for the pain to grow any worst. When They're done giving me my fair punishment, my ass is burning with such intensity, even my nervous system has forgotten about my purple nipples. On top of that, my eyes are wet with tears, I'm whizzing with every breath and my legs feels like jelly... and yet, my dick is harder than ever.

The fuck is wrong with me?

Before I can self-diagnosed my sexual fetishes, They grab me by the chin and force me to look up in their direction.

"Listen and listen well, you little bitch...

They don't need to tell me twice: I'm very aware of Their hand resting on my ass right now, probably on the look out for any misdemeanour.

"You might look like some fat little cow but I'm not here to milk you. You are here to milk me! Are we clear on that, your worthless little cumslut?

"Ye... Yes! I stutter quickly. I apologize! I won't forget my place anymore, I promise!

"Good bitch.

They follow Their compliment with a very light, very mellow spank that still manages to make me groan with pain... or pleasure... or a little bit of both.

"Now, time to put your money where you mouth is. Get on your knees! Keep your hands on your head. Like that, good. Now open your mouth... wider... That's it. Now push your tongue all out. All out I said. That's it, that's a good bitch!

The floor is cold and rough on my knees. It must be bare cement. I wiggle around a bit to try to find a more comfortable position... or at least, a position that's a little less uncomfortable. The sound of a belt being unbuckled makes me stop fidgeting at once. The cry of a zipper follows. In an almost Pavlovian response, saliva starts building up in the back of my throat.

Something lands on my tongue. I can tell at once we're not playing with finger anymore. My mouth closes on it like a triggered mousetrap... but it vanishes at the last second. Before I can snap out of my confusion, something hit me on the nose.

"My, my... Are you craving meat that much?

The icy tone of earlier has melted into pure sniggering mockery. Bitting my lips, I sit back down on my calves and open my mouth once again. They don't answer my challenge directly. Instead, They bully my face with Their dick. They rub it around my lips, pat me on the nose with it or mockingly slap me across the cheeks. When I least expect it, They actually rest the tip of Their dick on my tongue, just long enough to give me a false hope before pulling out at the last second and turning my face into a drum.

The game last until I can't take it anymore. My mind swallowed by pure lust, I throw away my last shred of dignity and start begging for it.

"Please! Please, let me milk You! Use my mouth, I beg y...

The last word dies in a pitiful gargle of surprise as They finaly shove Their dick deep in my mouth. I welcome it with a moan of delight. Their dick feels thick and meaty. I cup my tongue underneath it and hollow my cheeks to create the tightest vacuum possible. It feels like very inch of my mouth is filled with Them.

I start by suckling on it, quickly, allowing saliva to build up as much as possible. When my mouth feels like it can't take anymore and drool starts leaking from the corner of my shut lips, I start sucking for real.

I push my head down his shaft, slowly slurping more of it in until I feel a tickle at the back of my throat warning me to go any further. I hold that position for the count of three before giving my gag reflex the respect it deserves. Then I back up slowly, tightening the vacuum to create an effect of succion as I relinquish my prey bit by bit until it pops out of my mouth.

I slurp it back in almost at once, trapping Their big, mushroom shaped head in my mouth. I wrap and coil my tongue all around it, exploring every nook and cranny, sliding up and down Their urethral opening, torturing their frenulum with the tip of my tongue...

My saliva has build up too much. I let Their dick slide out again and shower it with all the excess drool I can muster. My hands are dying to jerk it off but I forced them to remain on my head as instructed. Instead, I settle for slurping Their dick back in with a wet moan of pleasure.

Maybe it's because it's drenched with our combined fluids or maybe it's because the muscles of my jaws and throat have loosened up, either way, I manage to get down a lot deeper this time around. Because of my blindfold, I can't tell at all how long Their dick is. For all I know, I'm trying to slurp in an infinite amount of meat.

A hand suddenly lands on the top of my head and the surprise makes me gag a little. Completely immersed in my little bubble of darkness and sluttiness, I had forgotten that that dick was attached to an actual body.

I expect Them to force me to go deeper on Them. Instead, They hold my head in place and start thrusting Their dick down my throat. This drives me even crazier. Every thrust is soon punctuated by the duo of Their muffled grunts and my unbashful moans of pleasure.

My theory about Their dick being infinite starts gaining some credence in my eyes. Each of Their thrust brings more meat into my mouth, slowly making me feel like a goose being forced fed. I try to maintain proper succion at first but quickly come to realise I bit more than I can chew. Soon, all I can do is sit there, trying to keep control of my gag reflex as my throat is being turned into a pussy.

Unfazed by the wet, gagging sounds coming out of me in dangerously increasing numbers, They keep pushing their dick deeper into my throat. The only reason I'm able to take it at all is because They are proceeding very slowly and carefully... and even then, Their infinite dick finally proves too much for me to handle.

He pulls out as soon as I start gagging.

As soon as I'm free, I bend over to the side and spit an ungodly amount of sticky, foamy, saliva. A lot of it end up on my chin, chest, belly or thighs. I don't care. Coughing and heaving pathetically on my knees, I'm busy trying to catch my breath.

"That's enough rest for you.

The hand on my head forces me to rise back up. I push some remaining drool out of my mouth and let it drip down my chin. They rub their dick all over my mouth, smearing all the sticky ooze around, before showing it back in without any ceremony.

With a twist of Their hand, They force me to angle my head to the side and start fucking my mouth sideway, pounding the inside of my cheek. I let out some weird wet plaintive groan. Their body is only a hairbreadth away from me. I can feel Their strong legs framing my kneeling body.

Their dick stretches my cheek to far and pops out. I barely manage to relax my jaws before They push it back down my throat. This time, They don't allow me any warm up and start deepthroating me at once. I count up to five back and forth before my gag reflex gets triggered again.

I'm dry heaving and panting pathetically. Strands of sticky saliva are dangling from my chin and nose. I try to shake my head a bit to make them fall but this only make the ticklish feeling worse. My head is starting to spin.

They start fucking my throat again. Each thrust drags a loud, gulping groan from my mouth. They must like hearing that sound as much as I do because They start going faster and faster. My gag reflex either gave up or has been beaten into submission. My throat is being fucked so hard now, it sounds like I'm gargling on Their dick.

Their last thrust hits the hardest. For the first time, I can feel Their balls against my chin and Their pubes stabbing my runny nose. Their hands are squeezing my head so hard it's about to crack open. Understanding we're coming to a close, I brace myself.

One muffled grunt of pleasure resonates above me. I feel Their entire body contracting above me. For a split second, Their dick swells up inside my bulging throat and then, They finally come. Their balls must have been painfully full too because I can actually feel Their cum flowing in. They cum two more times before Their dick runs dry.

Their hands let go of my head. I can hear Them panting slightly. I can feel Their meat softening in my throat. I suck it hard and deep one last time, like I'm trying to extract venom from a bite, before carefully pulling my head back.

"Show me the result of your labour.

Bending my neck at an awkward angle to avoir spillage, I open my lips wider to reveal what feels like a mouthful of cum.

"That's it, show me all that good milk. Play with it with your tongue... Ah! look at you panting like a dog... Ok, that's enough playing around. Eat it! All of it!

No matter how much saliva I mix with it, cum is always a pain to swallow. I have to gobble multiple time before I manage to get it down. The irritating feeling of stickiness will linger in my throat for awhile. That shit is the only downside of sucking dick... outside of having to find a willing dick that is.

My misdeed accomplished, I open my mouth wide and wiggle my tongue around to show Them I was thorough.

"Good job, They say while petting me condescendingly one last time. I'll make sure to tell your mistress you were a good little bitch. You can put your arms down. Oh, oh! I didn't say you could stand up! Stay on your knees. Little bitches like you belong on the ground, with the other beasts.

And without further ado, They leave me behind.

I soon hear the door on the other side of the room open again. It doesn't close immediatly. Instead, I hear hushed voices whispering together. I can't make out any words but they seem in high spirits. Somebody laugh and the door is finally slammed shut.

I'm not left alone however. New footsteps are coming toward me. I hesitate before pulling myself back up. I wipe my hands across my face to try to get rid of some of the sticky mess. The footsteps stop right in front of me. I can hear the new arrival breathing heavily.

"Hello? I ask nervously. Who's here?

The cry of a zipper answers me.

"Hope you still hungry you lil' bitch, 'cause you gettin' second helping!