Please! I'll Suck Your Cock! Ch. 01

Story Info
I can't pay the rent and have to suck cock.
5.4k words
4.62
23k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This story is the beginning chapter of a journey for a naive young white man, David, who is gently coerced into sucking his first black cock as he finds he is out of options when he cannot pay the rent for his apartment. This first encounter will eventually lead down a dark path of submission to other men and new levels of debauchery for the young lad. If this is your cup of tea, read on to follow his descent into becoming a full-fledged black cock whore as he finds himself helpless to submit to the sexual demands of a black man, Mr. Carver, the Superintendent of the apartment complex David lives in.

This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, Interracial sex, cocksucking, throat fucking, and some gagging.

Mr. Carver and I Find a Solution to my Rent Problem

"Please Mr. Carver, I'll do anything! I'll suck your cock!"

The words of desperation came out of my mouth before I even had time to process them. Oh my god! What did I just say?

Mr. Carver didn't move a muscle. He stared at me for a moment thoughtfully but there was an almost imperceptible rise at the corners of his mouth—you could almost call it the beginnings of a grin. He knew he had me and his piercing stare sent an electric signal to my brain that I had just crossed a Rubicon. I didn't know it at the time, but I was about to enter a phase in my life where I wouldn't be entirely in control of my own destiny and had no idea when I would be able to get back to my 'normal' life.

Mr. Carver said softly, but with authority, "Follow me." It wasn't a request. It was an order. I had been standing in the front doorway of my ground floor apartment when Mr. Carver stopped by as he always did at the end of the month to collect the rent. I had told him I didn't have the money, but would be able to get it in a few days. Not surprisingly, that strategy didn't work as I'm sure he had heard every excuse in the book why people couldn't pay their rent. My reassurances to him that I would have the money soon fell on deaf ears. I had known a few other tenants in our complex who had been unable to pay their rent and had been evicted by the landlord.

I closed my front door and followed Mr. Carver across the small plaza in the middle of the apartment complex. The complex is laid out with four 'L' shaped apartment buildings surrounding a large green common area. We walked under the swaying palm trees and past the scattered rhododendron bushes, grassy areas and patio furniture as well as a small Jacuzzi in the middle of the quad used by the tenants.

Mr. Carver crossed the quad and headed between C and D buildings on the east side of the complex while I tagged along behind him. After we walked between the two buildings he turned left down a long corridor at the back of the complex. I knew we were heading to the 'Super's' office, a dark, dank, crowded little room piled high with boxes of replacement parts, lightbulbs, tools, paperwork, and assorted fast food bags, boxes, and empty soda cans. I had been there a few times before to request help on a plumbing or electrical issue in my apartment. I didn't give much thought to the office outside of that. Now I was about to find out a new use for it by Mr. Carver.

Mr. Carver flipped on the light switch as we entered the office, letting me pass him, then he carefully shut the door and locked it behind me. The buzz of the fluorescent lights startled me for a second.

Mr. Carver crossed the office and stopped in front of his work desk. He turned to face me and sat down on top of the gray metal industrial desk, which was cluttered with papers, pens, a stapler, and other junk. He gave me a hard look. "Did you really mean that, David? About sucking my cock?"

"Um...I just thought I could maybe do something for you if you could give me a little more time on the rent. I don't know what else I can do and I can't afford to be evicted. I have nowhere else to go. Please, I really need your help."

"So just to be clear, I give you a little more time to pay up, and in the meantime I can use your mouth for my pleasure, is that it?" Mr. Carver was smiling.

"Uh, I guess if you put it that way. I've never done anything with another guy before but I've watched a lot of porn and I've seen how the best whores do it."

"I'm glad to hear you say that David. Because if we do this, I will make you my little white whore, until your debt is paid, is that clear?" Mr. Carver knew he had all the cards.

I hesitated. "Um, okay Mr. Carver. But I promise I'll pay the rent any day now." I did some quick calculations in my head and I realized I was lying to myself. I'd have to find some kind of job fast before I used up my savings. I think Mr. Carver knew I couldn't come up with the money any time soon either.

Mr. Carver gave me a patronizing nod as I was offering my excuses. He said, "And I expect you to do exactly what I say, when I say it. No limits or no deal." His voice was stern and unforgiving and he emphasized what he said with a wave of his huge hand.

He crossed his arms and stared at me with a gleam in his eye. He knew he was in the catbird's seat and I would have to bend to his will until I could figure out a plan.

I thought to myself: shit, this is really going to happen.

How Did I Get Here?

Let's go back to the beginning so you can see how I got to where I am now, unable to pay my rent and about to suck another man's cock for the first time so I can stay in my apartment.

My name is David and I live in a small apartment complex in the San Fernando Valley north of Los Angeles. I'm 24 years old, 5 Foot 10 inches tall and weigh in at around 170 pounds. I have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes and look like a typical Southern California boy, although I moved here from Arizona to go to school. I played soccer and baseball in High School and still run and do push-ups and sit-ups so I'm in pretty good shape. I graduated a couple of years ago from a local community college where I studied communications, hoping one day to start a career as a public relations specialist. Although I've been submitting applications every week and trying to establish a network of contacts, I haven't had any luck yet. So for the last year and a half I've been working at a local Pizza restaurant—both serving and delivering pizzas-taking any shifts I can get. It's not much, but it pays the rent.

I don't currently have a girlfriend so I'm constantly horny, and I watch a lot of porn on the days when I'm off work. I particularly love to watch cock sucking videos. The nastier the better. As much as I like having my cock sucked (and I've only enjoyed that a few times from girlfriends), I also imagine being on the receiving end. In my mind I can feel the velvety soft cockhead as it enters my mouth and the guy I'm sucking puts his hands on the back of my head to take control. I guess you could say I'm Bi as I also fantasize a lot about eating pussy and having women suck my cock.

If you lived here in Southern California you'd know what I mean when I say we are surrounded by sexuality. There are beautiful women everywhere you look and I can see why so many porn movies are made here. Hell, the San Fernando Valley was at one time the porn capital of the world. Like I said, I watch a lot of that porn. You can see girls, boys, older women, married women, you name it in these films. If there is a kink, they've got it on film or even made a series out of it. It gets me off and I love to watch the porn stars—girls or boys, do their thing to please any number of hard cocks. So the thought of sucking cock definitely turned me on. I just didn't imagine myself doing it under duress.

I never thought I'd be the star of my own personal porn story, though, about a rookie cocksucker who finds himself over his head financially and succumbs to the baser instincts of his fellow man.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I lost my job at the Pizza place a few blocks from where I live as the owner had to close the restaurant temporarily during the Covid pandemic. I figured I could easily find another job to tide me over financially until they reopened the restaurant, but so far nothing had panned out and I was on the hook to pay my monthly rent. The bottom line is, I didn't have enough savings to cover the rent this month.

Mr. Ray Carver, our building's Superintendent, made his usual rounds at the end of the month to collect everyone's rent. Everybody in the apartment complex knows and likes Mr. Carver. He is a big Black guy in his mid-50s, built like a football player with a slight paunch in his gut but you can tell back in the day he was built like a Mack truck. He has an easy way about him and is always friendly and helpful to the residents in our complex. On this occasion--for the first time since I had moved out on my own--I wasn't able to hand over my rent check. The landlord who owned the building had a reputation for evicting people fairly quickly if they didn't pay their rent, and I had nowhere else to go so I had to find a way to keep my apartment until I had better luck on the job front.

So here we are. Unable to pay the rent. Desperate to keep my place. I said the only thing I could think of.

"Please Mr. Carver, I'll do anything! I'll suck your cock!"

Now back to my story.

Mr. Carver and I Reach an Understanding

Mr. Carver had just laid down the rules.

I looked up into his brown eyes. They were flaked with a bit of green and gold which gave his eyes a beautiful, almost cat-like quality. "Yes, Mr. Carver. I will do as you say. Please don't hurt me though."

Mr. Carver chuckled. "Now why would I hurt the cute little white boy whose mouth I'm about to use?"

Mr. Carver stood up from the desk. He towered over me at about 6 foot 3 inches tall and well over 200 pounds. He placed his two huge hands on my shoulders and gently but firmly pushed me down. I knew what he wanted and dropped to my knees on the hard concrete floor.

"So you've never sucked a black dick before, David?"

I looked up at him. "I've never sucked any dick before Mr. Carver. I've fantasized about what it would be like, but I've only seen it done in porn films."

"Well I am about to teach you how to suck cock properly. Like a good cocksucker should. Are you ready for your first lesson?"

I said with some hesitation in my voice, "Yes Mr. Carver. I...I'm ready."

"The first thing I want you to do is take off all your clothes. When you suck my cock I'd like to see your naked ass as I use your mouth."

I stayed on my knees and removed my shirt, then got up to take off my shorts and underwear. I was now totally nude except for my sandals. I got back down on my knees in front of Mr. Carver. I guess it was the anticipation of what was about to happen, but my cock started to get hard once I was buck naked in front of Mr. Carver. I looked down for a second and could see drops of pre-cum on the end of my cock. Mr. Carver remained fully clothed and looked down at my naked body. By his expression I could see he approved. I was toned and muscular, but I had the body of a dancer, not a football player like Mr. Carver.

"Now, stay there on your knees David. I want you to slowly unbuckle my pants and then lower my zipper."

Mr. Carver put his hands on his hips and looked down at me in a matter of fact way while I reached up and unbuckled the black leather belt holding up his khaki workpants. After undoing his belt I unbuttoned the top of his pants and reached for the top of the zipper and slowly lowered it. I could see and feel the rapidly forming bulge in his pants area and was a bit scared as I thought to myself: how big is this thing?

The heat emanating from his groin was palpable and I got the first whiff of his sex. I have to admit, it turned me on.

"Now lower the pants down to the floor and carefully take them off my feet." He was wearing some casual work shoes and he picked up one foot, then the other as I removed his pants from each leg. I folded his slacks carefully then reached over to the chair near his desk and placed them on it. Mr. Carver was now standing in front of me with his shirt, shoes, and underwear still on.

"That's a good boy. Now I want you to put your nose right into my crotch and take a deep breath in. Breathe in my scent David. I want you to remember this smell and look forward to it each time I use you."

I mashed my nose into his crotch, to one side of his cock and balls and inhaled the masculine, heavy scent. It was intoxicating. I never thought a man's smell could turn me on like this but it did. The hardness of his growing cock was evident as it pushed against the side of my face.

"Now I want you to very slowly peel off my underwear." I reached up to either side of the waistband of his white boxer briefs and started to slide them down his hips and the side of his legs. As his cock popped up like a spring when released, I lowered his underwear to the floor and he lifted one foot, then the other as I removed his briefs. I placed the underwear on top of his slacks.

I looked up and there it was, staring me in the face. I estimated his cock was about seven inches long and rapidly hardening to a longer state. It was still in a big curl as the tube was engorging and slowly rising. He had a big purple cockhead and the shaft was a deep brownish purple with large veins running down the length of the shaft. I saw a big drop of pre-cum at the tip oozing out the piss slit. It was beautiful and kind of mesmerizing. Underneath the shaft he had a sizeable ball sack, covered with fine curly black pubic hairs. The whole package was nestled in a thick bush of black pubes which covered his crotch area.

"Do you like what you see, David?" He asked, smiling at me.

"You have a really beautiful cock Mr. Carver!" I said, sheepishly.

"Would you like to kiss it?"

"Yes, please Mr. Carver. Can I kiss it?"

I could tell Mr. Carver was pleased that I had asked him so politely to kiss his cock. "You may. Why don't you give it a good kiss then lick up the drops of pre-cum you can see on the tip."

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself. I puckered up my lips and gave him a soft kiss on the tip of his cock, followed by a couple of rapid kisses on each side of his hardening cockshaft. I felt a buzz of erotic electricity in the simple act of touching his velvety smooth cock with my lips. Then I opened my mouth and put the cockhead inside and used my tongue to lap up the large drops of clear fluid that was building up around his pisshole.

"That's a good boy. Do you like the taste of my pre-cum?"

"I do Mr. Carver. You taste slightly sweet and salty at the same time."

"I want you to get used to the taste. I will have a lot more for you to eat in due course. Does that sound good to you David?"

"Yes Mr. Carver. I have fantasized about doing this to another man and I do want to please you."

"Good boy. Let's see how good a cocksucker you can be, David. Remember our deal. I will buy some time for you to pay your rent but in the meantime I expect you to service me any time I want. Is that clear?"

I swallowed hard. Did I really have a choice? When I made the offer I thought this would be a onetime deal: I suck Mr. Carver off and then he leaves me alone for a few days while I scrape up the money to pay my rent. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he made further plans for me.

I tried to bargain. "Yes Mr. Carver. I understand. I will do this for you tonight but after that I'll have the rent so that will be it. Right?"

He gave me a hard look. "I don't think you're understanding me David. I am doing you a favor by not informing the Landlord of your delinquency this month. Until you get me the rent payment, I am going to have to cover the money you owe, so I will be making use of your mouth any time I want."

I let out a long sigh. I was resigned. What I thought sounded like a hot one-time cocksucking experience now looked to be more of longer term transaction. I rationalized my situation. I thought to myself: How bad can it be? I suck his cock a few times, and then I figure out how to get the money together and I'm back to where things were before. Simple.

I looked up into his eyes and nodded my head in silence.

He smiled at me. "Good, then it looks like we have an understanding."

I Suck My First Big Black Cock

"Alright David. Open your mouth. I want to see what I've got to work with here."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could make it and Mr. Carver leaned over and moved his head closer to my face. He grabbed both sides of my head while he inspected me. I felt like a cheap hooker with a customer. He put two of his fingers in my mouth and pushed them to the back of my throat. I gagged a little, but let him probe with his big fingers.

"That will do. It looks like the opening into your throat is a bit tight, but we'll be able to loosen that up in no time."

My heart started racing. What did he mean by 'loosen that up in no time?'

"Alright David, I want you to slowly stroke the length of my cock with one hand while you gently fondle my big ball sack with the other hand. Get my dick nice and hard before I put it in your mouth."

I reached up tentatively and circled my right hand around his now fully engorged cock and started to slowly stroke the length of the shaft. His cock was now at least eight inches long. With my left hand I started playing with his ball sack, playfully rolling the two huge orbs with my fingers.

"That's it David. You're doing fine. We'll make a cocksucker out of you yet!" he said playfully.

I continued to stroke his cock and play with his balls, stopping a couple of times to lick up the pre-cum that was oozing out of his piss slit. He moaned and commented on what a good job I was doing.

"Alright. You've gotten my dick nice and hard. It's time to start sucking. I want you to take the head of my cock in your mouth and slowly move your mouth up and down, easing the shaft in a bit deeper as you get used to the feeling of a cock in your mouth. Keep your tongue flat and use that to slide the shaft in and out of your mouth. No teeth."

I opened my mouth wide and moved my head forward to slowly engulf the big mushroom head while using my tongue to lap at the underside of his cock. He continued to ooze a lot of pre-cum and I savored the flavor.

After a few minutes of bobbing my head, Mr. Carver said, "Now I want you to hold your head still. I'm going to take control for a moment."

I looked up at him and nodded my understanding while keeping his penis in my mouth. Mr. Carver placed his big hands on the side of my head one after the other. My head was in a vice grip and he started to move his hips forward and back very slowly. With each thrust, he was easing his cock deeper into my mouth and I could feel the cockhead pushing up against the tight entrance to my throat. He was fucking my mouth!

I gagged a bit each time the cock pushed into the entrance to my throat.

"Let that throat open up for me David. You will get used to the feeling of my big black cock sliding in and out of that tight mouth and throat. This is how you're going to get it every time so don't fight it."

So much for a simple blowjob, I thought.

"Here, let's reposition you a bit." Mr. Carver, keeping his hands locked on my head, then started to move my head towards the top of his desk. Where my head moved, my body followed so I shifted my kneeling position so I was now on my knees facing away from the desk. He moved the back of my head so it was now touching the side of the desktop. I couldn't move my head if I wanted to, with his big hands clutching the sides of my head.

"Okay here we go David. Open up that throat for me boy."

12