A Board Game Called Viakuntapali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went again and rolled. Three spaces. She giggled with her hand on her mouth.

"You have to show the goddess how you would make love to her." said his rotund hostess who couldn't contain her smile. Partly from pleasure but partly from Embarrassment.

"Or you can take your clothing off."

"What, all of it?"

"Yes, of course all of it," she scolded him, "This is the East."

He looked so stunned that she offered him a solution.

"Come on, son, I'll give you some robes to wear. This is the only thing I'm wearing now. I won't watch while you change." She turned around in the couch and pulled her feet up. And so she coaxed him out of all his own clothes. There wasn't much. Jeans. A tee-shirt. She handed him the robe without look back. Now he had cushions to hide behind and a skimpy silk robe.

The first time he stepped on a major snake head they both looked into the book with their heads close together. It said the player got caught in taboo sex relations! In addition to falling back to the lower level many spaces back there was also a punishment in public. Now, the player was instructed to pretend to be whipped but really just do it to him or herself. With the provided piece of soft leather, he had to use enough momentum to flip it over the shoulder. It took a bit of force to get it over the shoulder and after a couple attempts it connected with his backside with a loud smash. It hurt like hell!

"Nine more times," she mocked.

Surprisingly, he did it. It landed in a different place each time so some were more or less painful. Other punishments came and went and they went up the ladders and slid down on the snakes. Oils, incense and candles. She had to hold her breath and he had to endure ice cold water and wax poured onto his skin one drop at a time. But intermingled with this were pleasures, too. Massages or kisses to the hands and feet from the other partner.

After that, neither could really remember what happened. They must have fallen into kissing each other barely daring to touch each other with their hands knowing that only a thin silky material would be between them and total surrender. But they did touch and though he could not remember what happened exactly, he always knew, from then on, that Azad was heaven on earth for him, a fountain of his greatest pleasures. They became a couple that night and she stopped looking at the other young boys that came into the store. They became boyfriend and girlfriend and he was as obedient to her as if he was her son.

*You live in my heart so

passion burns like a flame within me.

I am completely charmed by you,

the most beautiful woman in the world.

12