The Widows

Story Info
Two mature women use and abuse a young gardener.
9.4k words
4.61
63.6k
97
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

'What do you miss most about London?'

Marjory Hines was sitting in the village pub on a Wednesday evening with her friend Alice Rogers.

Marjory was a fifty eight year old widow who had only moved to the village twelve months ago from London.

He husband was a successful businessman who had died just over three years previously and left Marjory very well off.

She had sold their home in Hampstead, North London and had decided to live somewhere a bit more sedate than the capital so as soon as she saw the old five bedroom detached house for sale she immediately purchased it.

The house was set in a large quiet village just outside of the Cotswolds on the Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire borders.

The village consisted of a wide street running through it, a church, a pub and a small mini-market.

A recently built by-pass took the tourist traffic away from it.

'Sorry?' asked Marjory.

Marjory was quite tall at five feet eight. She was slim and graceful, destined to be a ballet dancer as a child until her breasts started to form. Her large full breasts put an end to her dancing career so her mother, who was an accomplished pianist personally taught her to play the piano.

Marjory had exceptionally long fingers and soon overtook her mother as a gifted musician.

She gravitated from playing solo to holding down a position in a well established orchestra.

It was whilst playing for the orchestra that she met her husband at a drinks party after a particular concert. He was twenty years older than she was and swept her of her feet. He was handsome, charming and, by then, quite wealthy.

They married but never managed to have children.

Marjory was an attractive woman who had an air about her. She was extremely well spoken and it was obvious she didn't suffer fools gladly, which is why she didn't get any approaches from the men in the village. Her hair was short and dark with grey tinges at the edges. She had piercing blue eyes, a straight nose but thin lips that could sometimes make her look sinister.

'I said what do you miss most about London,' repeated Alice.

Alice was five years younger than her friend and five inches shorter.

She too was slim but wasn't as endowed as much as Marjory in the chest department.

She was, though, very pretty for her age with blonde hair cut into a bob, gorgeous blue eyes, long eye lashes and a button nose. She'd been hit on a few times by some of the local men but overweight farmers and labourers with ruddy faces didn't do anything for her.

It was when she used to see Marjory out and about in the village that one day they started chatting which led them to meeting up in the pub every Wednesday evening to share a bottle of wine.

Alice had been in the village for a couple of years as her husband had also died.

They had lived in East London and not having children either they had run a series of successful off licences and corner shops so that when her husband died she easily sold them and moved into a three bedroom semi detached cottage at the other end of the village to Marjory.

'Oh that's easy,' replied Marjory. 'The boys.'

'The boys?'

'Oh yes!'

'Which boys? What boys?' a bewildered Alice asked.

'The boys I used to teach piano to.'

'In what way do you miss them?'

'In quite a specific way really. Some of them were my playthings.' countered Marjory.

'Playthings? How?'

Marjory sighed and wished that she'd never mentioned it as she'd never spoke of it before.

'After I married I gave up my music career and I grew bored sitting at home most days so I decided to teach the piano. I placed an advert in one of the more up-market magazines along with my resume. I was surprised at the number of replies I received and soon my diary was full. I mainly taught fourteen to twenty year old boys and girls. They were from good families as my fees were quite steep. Like so many new businesses there were a few drop offs but it was still worth carrying on.'

'I suppose you do have long fingers but who were these boys that you missed so much? Asked Alice.

'Oh, over the years there were a handful of young men that I, shall I say, decided to play with.'

'How so?'

'I teased them mercilessly. I got bored easily again so decided to have some fun with them. I would wear my short black leather skirt that showed off my shapely long legs encased in black silk stockings.

I would sit a short distance away and cross and uncross my legs until the garters holding up my stockings came into view.'

'What did they do?' asked a stunned Alice.

'Oh it was so amusing Alice. Some would be so distracted that they would miss keys and totally ruin the piece they were playing.'

'So what did you do?'

'Well I knew the boys that were susceptible to my teasing so the next time they arrived for their lessons I would be ready for them. I would be wearing a tight leather skirt, a bra that was too tight and pushed my breasts up and out, then I would wear a tight satin blouse that would cling to my chest. My suspender belt or girdle would have four garters on each thigh. When they began to get things wrong I would deliberately lean over them from the back so my breasts were pressed into the nape of their neck which increased their teasing even more.'

'And that was it? You just teased them?'

'Well...' Marjory smiled.

'Oh come on. Tell me!' cried an exasperated Alice.

'OK, but you are never to tell anyone. Promise?'

Alice promised that she wouldn't tell a soul.

'It all started with Simon. A fresh faced boy who had just turned eighteen. He was extremely shy but I had seen him stare at my breasts and legs since he first arrived to take lessons from me. He was a bit of a mummy's boy and seemed to be in awe of me. It was one day when nothing he played went right for him which didn't make sense as he was becoming an accomplished pianist. I leaned over his back to see what he was doing and saw his full blown erection in his school trousers.'

'What did you say?' asked Alice.

'I didn't say anything. I just led him over to the sofa, unfastened his trousers then pulled them and his underwear to his knees before pulling him onto my lap. I can remember him moaning as his bare bottom landed on my leather skirt.'

'Go on!' pleaded Alice.

'I wrapped my fingers around his pulsating penis and stroked it up and down until he cried out and came.'

'What happened next?'

'I told him to get dressed and we would carry on with his lesson. At the end of his time I suggested that I would relieve him of any distraction before he started his lessons in the future. I told him that if he told anyone I would strenuously deny it and cancel all future lessons. I also told him that if his work did not improve week on week I would cancel his lessons as I didn't want him coming over for a handjob at his mother's expense.'

'Is that all the boys got. A handjob?'

'Well Alice, the pub is not the place to go into further details. Why don't you come up to my house at eleven tomorrow morning for a sherry and I'll tell you more. Now let's enjoy our wine and you can tell me what you miss most about London.'

That night Alice laid in bed and all she could think about was Marjory's long fingers going up and down on the young man's cock until he spurted out his cum.

At exactly eleven Alice was knocking on Marjory's sturdy front door.

Marjory led Alice into her sitting room before she collected the sherry and two schooners.

Alice was trying to be patient but she could feel herself desperate for Marjory to continue her story.

'So you want to know what went on with my boys do you?'

'Yes. Yes.' Alice replied almost impatiently.

'OK then I shall begin. One day when Simon came over I took him to the sofa and milked him like I usually did prior to his lesson. It didn't take long as I was wearing a shorter black leather skirt than normal, four inch patent black heels and a tight cream satin blouse. His playing for the first half an hour was splendid then I noticed a few misplayed notes. I automatically glanced at his crotch and I could see he had another erection. The benefit of youth, Alice.'

Alice just nodded and waited to see what she was going to be told next.

'I was so annoyed that I yanked him off the piano stool and dragged him to the sofa where I sat down and pulled his trousers and pants to his ankles. I then pulled up my skirt and heaved him over my thighs for a good spanking. I think he was shocked as I'm sure he was expecting another hand job. I started to spank each cheek in turn before I concentrated on the tops of his thighs. I must have got into the zone as I forgot about his hard on. I stopped spanking to reach down and when I wrapped my fingers around his cock it seemed even thicker and harder.'

Marjory paused for effect as she could see Alice squirming in her armchair.

'I opened my thighs and his cock slipped between them. His warm cock felt delightful against my thighs so I closed my legs entrapping it. I continued spanking him, more sensually than trying to punish him. His breathing became laboured and could feel he was trying to fuck my thighs. I would have said dry fuck but so much precum had oozed out that it made a fine lubricant. I shifted up slightly so that the head of his cock was not only rubbing on my thigh but also the tops of my silk stockings. It wasn't long before I heard a started cry and I felt his warm secretion soaking not only into my stockings but onto my leg at the top of the stockings.'

'Oh my goodness!' stated Alice. 'What did you do next?'

'Well I pushed him to the floor and he just sat on his haunches looking up at me to see what I would do next.'

'And?' prodded Alice.

'I looked down at him in disgust then grabbed the back of his head and thrust his face between my now open thighs, ordering him to clean up his mess with his tongue.' He didn't dare argue and just got on with the job. Can you imagine the affect a boys tongue on my bare thigh had on me? When he was through his cleaning duties he sat back and again stared at me,'

'Wow, yes I bet it was amazing.'

'Oh it was Alice, so much so that I think I scared the daylights out of him as with one hand I moved the gusset of my panties to one side to show him my nicely trimmed but wet pussy and with the other hand I grabbed the hair at the back of his head and plunged his face back between my thighs so that his mouth made contact with it.'

By now Alice was speechless.

'For the next quarter of an hour I guided him on how to pleasure me until I came hard on his face as I pressed it fully onto my sex.'

'Oh my God Marjory. That is so amazing. Did this happen often with him or even others.'

'It did Alice, but especially with Simon who became quit adept at using his tongue to satisfy me.'

'Did you ever, er..., you know?'

'Fuck them Alice? Good God no. I was married and it was just a bit of fun.'

'I wish I'd have had that much fun. All I ever got was being felt up by an ugly old rep.'

That night in bed Alice again thought of Marjory and her antics although this time it was with her hand between her thighs and her fingers strumming her clit as she relived the young boy's tongue servicing her friend. Her orgasm was harder than on Wednesday night.

On Saturday Marjory had just left the village shop when a white van pulled up outside and a young man jumped out. On the side of the van was written 'Tim Jones. Gardener, Landscaper and General Maintenance.'

'Excuse me young man. Are you Tim Jones?'

Tim was nineteen years old, not very tall but wiry and reasonably strong from working outside for the last three years since he left school. He wasn't academic so instead of carrying on at school he decided to get a job to help his divorced mother with the bills. He started by cutting grass for neighbours that Summer and it turned into a full time business, especially when he passed his test and his Dad bought him a decent secondhand van to carry all his implements in.

Tim stopped and stared at the tall older lady in front of him.

Although it was April and Spring was just around the corner, the weather was unnaturally cool for the time of year so Marjory was wearing her tight black leather trousers, a cream blouse, her long black leather coat with tight black leather gloves and three inch heel black ankle boots.

'I ..er..yes, I'm Tim. Er...what can I do for you?' he replied.

Marjory noticed he hardly looked her in the eye but that he was focused on her coat, gloves and trousers.

'I'm Marjory Hines and I live...'

She never got to finish.

'Yes. Er...yes I know where you live Mrs Hines. What can I do for you?'

'I was wondering if you could pop down to my house tomorrow to have a look at my garden. I've not tackled it since I've been here and I doubt the previous owners did much to it in the last few years they had it.'

'Yes, I'm sure I can come as I don't work on Sundays. What time is best for you?'

'Shall we say eleven o'clock?'

Tim nodded.

'Good. Eleven it it is then,' she said as she turned to walk away. 'Oh, be a good boy and don't be late!'

Tim gulped and turned towards the shop not seeing the sinister smile on Marjory's face.

On Sunday morning Marjory was awake by half past seven. She laid in bed wondering how to find out if Tim was genuinely submissive or if she'd read the signals wrong.

She showered, dried herself with a huge fluffy towel then applied her body lotion. She looked at her body in the full length mirror in her bedroom.

'Not too shabby, old girl,' she told herself as she took in her huge breasts with their large nipples, her stomach was still taut and her bottom, although larger than in her youth, was still round and hadn't become saggy.

She applied a light amount of make up and slipped on a cream satin bra that lifted her breasts up. Next she chose a broad black satin suspender belt with four straps on each leg that held up a pair of fully fashioned nylons with a seam running up the back. A pair a black silk panties were pulled up her legs and smoothed into place.

Over at her wardrobe she chose a tight cream satin blouse and a tight black leather skirt that came to just above her knees but accentuated the roundness of her bottom.

She chose a pair of black three inch heel court shoes to complete the ensemble.

At eleven o'clock there was a knock at her front door. Marjory led Tim around to the rear garden. She could feel his eyes boring into her behind.

She had a large walled garden that was mostly laid to lawn but with bushes down both sides and several fruit trees at the bottom that overlooked fields.

She led him down the vast expanse explaining what she wanted to have done, pointing out certain shrubs and trees that she thought needed to be tidied up. She would catch Tim ogling her breasts as she did so.

Once they had finished she invited him into the kitchen for a coffee and to chat about what he thought could be done to improve the garden.

Tim agreed with all Marjory had said and made a few small additions as they sat facing each other in two kitchen chairs.

Every time Marjory crossed and uncrossed her legs Tim would squirm at the sound of the creaking leather and the rasping of her stockings.

'Would you care for some biscuits with your coffee Tim?

'Er...no th..thank you Mrs Hines.'

'What about a top up of your coffee then?'

Tim was holding his coffee cup over the crotch of his jeans and Marjory was hoping to see a start of an erection at least.

She crossed her legs again making sure her skirt had rode up so that her suspenders were on show.

'No thank you, I must be going.' said a now uncomfortable Tim. ' I er...have to help my mother with Sunday lunch when she gets back from church,'

Marjory stood up and walked over to him.

'Oh well, I'll take that cup from you and pop it on the side of the sink.'

Tim panicked a little as he held out his cup but managed to leave his free arm over his burgeoning bulge.

'So when can you start then Tim and how long will the job take?'

'Well as it's the start of the season I can probably start tomorrow if you like and I should have most of it done in a week then it will maybe take another three days to plant what you need and finish off.'

They agreed a price and Marjory was happy.

'Excellent Tim. Don't worry about bringing sandwiches we'll eat in the kitchen together. See you in the morning then.'

She held out her hand for Tim to shake and as he leaned forward to take it she glanced down and saw what she had hoped to see.

Marjory held his hand a little longer that necessary.

'I'm sure we will have a lot of fun together.' she said looking him straight in the eye.

Tim just gulped and said his goodbyes.

Fortunately his mother wasn't back from church when he got home so he rushed up to his bedroom and had an almighty wank.

On Monday morning Tim wasn't quite sure what to expect when he arrived at Mrs Hines house at nine o'clock that morning.

She answered the back door in her tight black leather trousers and her normally tight satin blouse but let him get on with his work. At lunchtime she called him in and they ate sandwiches prepared by Marjory before he restarted clearing away the recently cut down branches.

Tuesday went the same way except this time she was wearing a knee length black leather pencil skirt. At lunchtime she asked Tim about his love life. He told her he had a girlfriend but she had gone away to university the previous September and by Christmas she had moved on to another student a couple of years older than him.

When Marjory looked out of her bedroom window on Wednesday morning she was delighted to see the sun was shining and the day was warming up nicely.

'Time to turn up the heat,' she thought to herself.

Marjory had a long soak in the bath, shaved her legs and trimmed her pubic region before selecting what to wear.

Tim had arrived and got straight down to work in the garden when Marjory heard a knock at the front door. The postman handed her a parcel that was too big to fit through her letterbox.

She took it into the kitchen and opened it.

It was the stuff she had ordered on line and contained a pair of black leather opera gloves.

'Perfect timing,' she mused as she left them on the table and went back upstairs to get ready.

At lunchtime she called Tim in to the kitchen for lunch. It was a warm day so he was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He wasn't wearing socks with his trainers.

Tim nearly fainted at what she was wearing. She had on her tiniest black leather skirt with bare legs. Her white v-neck t-shirt clung to her large breasts that were lifted high on her body by a tight bra giving Tim a view of her cleavage.

They sat at the kitchen table side by side as they ate and talked about how the work was coming on.

Tim couldn't take his eyes off her tiny leather skirt and her expanse of thigh.

Then he saw the leather gloves.

Marjory noticed what he was looking at so she picked up the gloves and held them up for him to see.

'Do you like what I've treated myself to?' she asked.

Tim took a bite of his sandwich and nodded his approval.

Marjory slipped her left hand into the glove and smoothed it down her arm and wiggled her fingers so they fit snugly.

She did the same with her right hand.

'Don't you think they are very sexy Tim?'

Tim gulped and said yes he thought they were very nice.

'Just very nice Tim? I thought you liked leather? You seem to appreciate it when I'm wearing mine.'

Tim blushed and squirmed in his seat as his cock grew hard in his shorts.

Marjory turned her chair to face him.

'Stand up Tim.'

Tim nervously stood facing Marjory with his hands folded in front of him, hiding his rampant cock that was starting to tent his shorts.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers