A Boat Trip

Story Info
You can taste me tomorrow night.
773 words
2.88
38.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt in the 750-word category.

IT STARTED AS A BOAT TRIP. (In exactly 750 Words)

By loveofmyLife75.

There were three of them on a rowing boat trip. Jim, Tom, and Mary all were in their twenties. Mary had long legs, with an hour-shape body, and a nice pair of big tits. She was wearing a tee-shirt and a short skirt.

Jim sat next to Mary; both faced Tom the oarsman. Jim and Mary were snogging at the back of the boat. He was caressing one of her nice pair tits. Now and then, Mary opens her legs wide, so Tom has a view of her knickers.

Both men had one thing on their mind sex in a boat. Tom saw a willow tree whose branches were hanging in the water. They were making a screen. Tom headed straight for the tree. There was a tunnel between the tree and the bank. He pulled up against the bank out of sight of prying eyes.

Mary's tee shirt goes up and over her head. Her legs spread wide. Mary undo's Jim's jeans and pulls them down with his briefs. He slipped his jeans off. She is playing with his dick. Jim pushed up her short skirt to her waist; then he pulled her knickers off.

Mary reached out for her big travel bag. She then pulled out a travel rug. She placed it on the bottom of the boat. Mary knelt, facing Tom with her legs spread wide. Taking hold of Tom's hard dick, it goes into her mouth.

Mary, grabs hold of the boat rowlocks. Jim knelt. In goes his hard dick to her waiting twat. With one big thrust, his dick goes all inside her. She was getting well fucked by Jim while she was sucking Tom off. Tom had one hand behind her head. Her head was bobbing up and down. He was squeezing one of her tits.

Mary was shaking from an orgasm from being well fucked by Jim. Holding her hips he shoots his load of sperm inside her with a moan. Tom shoots his load of sperm into her mouth. Mary swallows all his sperm she loves the taste of sperm.

Mary moves her head from Tom's dick. She rolls her tongue around the head of his dick. Both still had a hard-on. Tom and Jim changed their positions. Tom's dick was much longer and wider than Jim's. Tom slipped his dick in about 3 inches. Holding her on her hips with one massive thrust, he goes all the way inside her. He held it there for a few seconds. A moan came from Mary.

She opens her mouth Jim's dick goes into her mouth. The blowjob was on for Jim. Because Tom's dick was going in and out in record time. Jim made sure all his sperm was going to stay in Mary's mouth. His hands held Mary's head making sure her mouth was full of his sperm. Then she swallowed all of it.

Tom was going mad thrusting in and out. Mary is shaking and she had an orgasm. Tom grips her hips thrusting hard shoots all his sperm inside her. Mary moves her head from Jim's dick licking it. Rolling her tongue around the head of his dick. She tips her head to the side licking the full length of his dick. She returns to the head of his dick kissing it.

The three of them sat close together. Mary sat in the middle with her legs spread. Her hands caressing their dicks trying to get them hard. Tom now has two fingers in her, he was finger fucking her. Jim switched from the left and right nipples sucking them in turn.

Both dicks now soft and they got dressed. Both men admired her body, they may not see it again.

Mary stood up and got dressed. Jim, Tom, and Mary got out of the boat. Mary gave both a long kiss, then a peck on each cheek.

Mary looked at both. "My house at 7 o'clock from now on and don't be late," she said.

"Both of you have a clean shave you can taste me tomorrow night," she said smiling.

The she said.

"Jim you are going to fuck me first, Tom you are going to get the first blowjob," ... "Jim, you will give me oral sex first so you can taste both of us," ... "Tom then you are going to fuck me next, Jim you are getting the next blowjob," ... "Tom, then you will give me oral sex so you can taste both of us," she said.