A Body Like Hers: Day Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy had just taken off his pink, rubber gloves when Serena called out from the bedroom, "Oh my beautiful French maid, I have something here that I'd like to give you."

Jimmy saw Serena was wearing the Realdoe, strapless, strap-on dildo when he open the bedroom door. He felt his penis twitch.

Serena had painted a moustache onto her upper lip. Serena said, with a French accent and low-toned voice, "Haw, haw, haw. Come here my beautiful French maid."

Jimmy laughed, but then put the back of his hand to his mouth and dramatically said, with a high-pitched voice, "But I'm staff, you shouldn't take advantage of me."

Serena laughed and then asked Jimmy with her male, French accent, "Didn't you like me taking advantage of you earlier?" Jimmy laughed. He enjoyed this sudden role-play.

"Yes, yes I did," answered Jimmy with his best female voice. Jimmy put his hand to his forehead and said, "Oh, what am I to do?" and turned away from Serena.

Serena moved up to Jimmy's back. She put her arms around Jimmy and said, with her French, male accent, "You should give in to your feelings. You know you want me, don't you?"

Jimmy lifted both hands to his face and dramatically said, with his female voice, "Yes, yes I do," and then collapsed into Serena's arms.

Serena held Jimmy in her arms. Jimmy felt the dildo press against his buttocks. He felt Serena massage his chest. She pinched his nipples through the blouse and bra and said, with her French, male accent, "Haw, haw, haw... Oh I love your boobies." They both laughed.

Serena kept pressing her dildo against Jimmy's bum and pinching his nipples. Jimmy was surprised at how much this turned him on. Serena said, "Come on, sweet Cherie, let me fuck you like the good woman that you are."

Serena swung Jimmy around until he was facing the bed. She was so strong. Serena kept pinching and pulling Jimmy's nipples and Jimmy's penis became fully erect in his bloomers. He felt the soft, silky material stimulate his frenulum. He felt pre-ejaculate seep out if his glans. He spun around in her arms, wrapped his arms around her neck and said, with his best female voice, "Yes, yes, monsieur, take me. I give in to your manly charms. Take me!"

Serena laughed but then pushed Jimmy backwards into the bed. "I will, I will," she said, with her French, male accent, and then pulled down Jimmy's bloomers. She lifted Jimmy's legs onto her shoulders.

Jimmy was a bit worried. Serena seemed a little bit too masculine. She seemed, aggressive and Jimmy didn't want to be hurt. He felt better when he saw Serena smile, and even better when she pressed the glans of the Realdoe dildo against his anus. He sighed as the dildo easily spread his sphincter and groaned as the shaft slid into his rectum.

Jimmy felt the glans spread his rectum as the shaft pushed further inside. Serena slowly pulled back and Jimmy shuddered when the dildo's corona raked across his prostate. Serena stopped and Jimmy felt his prostate settle into the dip between the tip of the glans and the corona. It seemed that shape was designed to perfectly fit onto a G-spot, or, in this case, his P-spot.

Jimmy's body shivered. He looked into Serena's eyes. Serena was smiling. She ever so slightly moved her hips backwards and forwards and the corona of the dildo's glans, raked against Jimmy's prostate. Jimmy closed his eyes and groaned.

Again, Serena stopped and Jimmy opened his eyes. Serena smiled. Jimmy begged, "Please fuck me, Serena."

Serena frowned. She said, with a French, male accent, "Serena? Serena? Who is this Serena? I am Pierre. The lover of women. The fucker of pussies. The destroyer of women's love for other men. Women want me to fuck them and you, my sweet Cherie... I... will... FUCK!"

Serena rapidly thrust in and out of Jimmy. Jimmy closed his eyes and moaned. He didn't realise that the dildo would feel so different being fucked face to face than from behind. The glans of the dildo was a powerful stimulation of his prostate. He couldn't believe how good the glans and corona felt rubbing against his prostate. The shaft of the dildo did feel good, sliding in and out of his anus and rectum, but the stimulation of his prostate, by the corona, was exquisite. He had an orgasm without ejaculation.

Serena kept fucking Jimmy. She momentarily slowed as her body trembled. Jimmy thought that she was having an orgasm. She then continued to fuck Jimmy, hard. Jimmy had more of the orgasms without ejaculation. It felt wonderful. Was this what women feel?

Jimmy felt his pre-ejaculate streaming out of his penis. He saw Serena open her eyes and watch his penis. She laughed as his pre-ejaculate squirted out of his penis, but she kept fucking him.

Serena held onto Jimmy's legs as she closed her eyes and kept thrusting in and out of Jimmy. Jimmy could hardly feel his legs. He thought that they must be paralysed because he couldn't move them. He watched Serena, hoping that she would soon come and she did.

She groaned. Her body buckled forwards pushing Jimmy's knees against his chest. She shuddered but kept thrusting. After a while, she opened her eyes and laughed. She kept thrusting and seemed to have two more orgasms.

Jimmy's penis stopped leaking pre-ejaculate. He asked, "Please... Please, may I come?"

Serena laughed and then answered, using her normal voice, "Yes... yes, come for me my sweet Cherie." She then touched Jimmy's penis, trapped it between her fingers and his belly, and rapidly rubbed it.

"Oh God!" cried Jimmy as he felt his orgasm building up. He felt that his penis was about to go off like a gun. He felt his impending orgasm building. His body tensed, except for his legs. They dangled helplessly over Serena's shoulders.

Jimmy could feel himself coming. He felt his come rush down his urethra and spray out of his penis. It wasn't like normal ejaculation. His come sprayed out instead of shoot out, in ropes of come.

Serena laughed and said, "Yes, yes, come for me my beautiful French maid," as his seminal fluid sprayed over his petticoat.

Serena kept thrusting and seemed to have another orgasm. Jimmy felt himself pass out. He regained consciousness when he felt Serena fall on top of him. His legs were trapped against his body by Serena's arms. Most of the dildo was still in Jimmy's arse until Serena rolled off Jimmy onto her side. As she did so, the dildo twisted in Jimmy's anus and it hurt slightly, until it slipped out.

Jimmy pushed his knees until his legs flopped onto the bed. Serena was huffing. Jimmy heard a squelching sound as she pulled the pony end of the Realdoe dildo out if her vagina. He heard it land on the dressing table.

Serena said, "I'll get that in the morning. I'll sleep now," and drifted off to sleep.

Jimmy felt that he didn't need to clean up so he pulled up his bloomers and also drifted off to sleep, with the feeling of being completely pegged.

######

To be continued...

12