A Body Like Hers: Day Six

Story Info
She ties up his nipples and scrotum.
6.3k words
4.77
4.8k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day six (Wednesday):

Jimmy woke sometime in the middle of the night. His body and face felt hot. He pushed the bedclothes down to his legs. He checked that his nipple suckers were still in place. He managed to slip off most of his French maid outfit. He fell asleep again wondering why he was getting these hot flushes.

Jimmy woke up in the morning and went to the toilet. His penis was flaccid but he still sat to wee. It had become a habit.

After abluting he put on the pink negligee and slip-ons and looked for Serena. The intercom rang and, without thinking, Jimmy answered. A man had a delivery for Serena so Jimmy let him through the security gate. Jimmy then realised that the man could see Jimmy in his dressing gown, via the intercom.

Jimmy found, then told Serena about the delivery and Serena answered the door. She came in with a shoe box and said, "Try these on."

Jimmy sat at the dining table and tried on some black Mary-Jane shoes. They fit perfectly. The heels were a moderate seven centimetres high with wide bottoms so they were reasonably stable and it didn't take long for Jimmy to get used to walking in them.

"They suit you, don't you think?" asked Serena.

"Ah..." said Jimmy.

"They're to go with your French maid outfit," said Serena.

"Oh... yes," said Jimmy. "I think they'll go well together."

"Good, you can wear them together later on," said Serena. "But first, the gym."

Jimmy put on the new, pink compression wear that Serena had bought him. He thought that they looked good. He also wore the nipple suckers under a sports bra and period panties.

They did High Intensity Interval Training on the elliptical steppers and Jimmy was still exhausted at the end of the exercises.

Serena gave him his supplement injections. One in his buttock and one in each testicle. He felt immediately calm after the injections into his testes.

Jimmy showered, douched and lubricated his anus. He applied makeup and he was very pleased with the results. He was getting very good at hiding his blemishes but the makeup still looked subtle.

Serena was very excited to see Jimmy in the French maid outfit with the shoes. Jimmy dressed himself in the outfit. It was much easier to put on this time, now that he knew which order to put on each item.

First he put on the black-lace, suspender belt, then the black, fishnet stockings and attached the suspender straps to the stockings' welts; he loved the feeling of the stockings on his hairless legs. He put on the black bloomers. The soft material titillated his flaccid penis. He attached the nipple suckers to his nipples, which immediately became erect and almost filled the nipple suckers' reservoirs. He pulled on the black, sports bra and positioned the cups over his nipple suckers.

He slipped on the black blouse; he noticed how the nipple suckers and hence the bra cups, pushed the blouse out from his chest. He stepped into the black skirt and fastened it at his waist. He pulled the blouse out of the skirt's waistband so that the blouse was loose enough to allow movement but tight enough to accentuate a feminine shape. He tied the white apron on and held his hair back with the plastic tiara. Finally, he stepped into the shoes and posed for Serena's scrutiny.

"Perfect," said Serena with a smile. "It really suites you. Have a look at yourself."

Jimmy looked at himself in the full-length mirror. The shoes accentuated his calves. They also seemed to tuck in his belly and push out his chest and buttocks. He slowly turned and agreed with Serena, he did look good.

Jimmy prepared breakfast and they ate together. Serena asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy.

"You seem a bit quiet," said Serena.

"No," said Jimmy, "I feel well, thank you."

"How do you feel after the gym work?" asked Serena.

Jimmy sighed and said, "I still feel exhausted but I think that I'm recovering more quickly."

"That's good," said Serena.

"Yes," said Jimmy.

"How do you feel... emotionally?" asked Serena.

"I'm well thank you," answered Jimmy.

"Could you please describe how you're feeling?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "I'm not depressed. I feel... calmer.

"Calmer?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "As if... I'm... sort of... relaxed... Hmm... More than relaxed... I don't mean, relaxed body, I mean, um... relaxed mind."

"Any other feelings?"asked Serena.

"I don't feel that I need to compete with anything," continued Jimmy. "Like... an image to live up to. Before it was... having to comply with work and what my peers expected of me... I don't want to do anything that isn't socially unacceptable... but I just... don't... care about that image anymore."

"You don't care what other people think?" asked Serena.

"I still do," answered Jimmy. "I care about what you think of me. I don't want to do anything that will upset you."

"Even if it goes against what you want?" asked Serena.

"Um... no... I don't think so..." answered Jimmy. "Actually, I think it's more that I prefer you to choose what I do. Usually, when I do what you want me to do, I feel better. If I don't want to do what you want me to do, then I won't do it, or, if you insist, I'll just leave. Does that upset you?"

"Not at all," answered Serena. "Let me make this clear, Jimmy. We're not in a relationship. I'm letting you stay here until you find your true self and then I expect you to leave. Go out into the world and live a happy life.

"However, I think that you might not yet know what you want. I'm not saying that I know what's best for you. You need to find that yourself, but I do think that I know in which direction you subconsciously want your life to lead and I'll help you get there."

"You know," said Jimmy with a laugh. "Previously, I would have been angry with you because, how could you possibly know what I want, but now... I... just think, 'okay, what will be will be'."

"That's a good attitude, Jimmy," said Serena with a smile. "Are there any other emotions?"

"Um... Yes," answered Jimmy. "I'm just happy... being here. And I don't mean in your home, l mean... just... living..."

"Have you previously had thoughts of self harm?" asked Serena.

"No," answered Jimmy. "Well yes, before I came here, but I'm too much of a chicken to do anything about it.

"Before I came here, I wondered what I was going to do with my life. My solution at the time was to get drunk, but now... I... I think that what will happen, will happen.

"At first I thought that we might develop a relationship, but I know that won't happen and I'm happy with that. I'm very thankful that you are helping me, but I do realise that we can't... fall in love."

"Exactly," agreed Serena. "I won't fall in love with you, Jimmy and I'm glad that you realise that.

"Anymore feelings?"

"I feel at peace with myself," continued Jimmy. "I don't feel angry... I don't care about sports or competition, those macho men seem so laughable to me and to think that I was like them, but not now. I... I feel that my mind is more... pacified... Does that make sense?"

"It does, Jimmy," answered Serena.

"I sort of feel that my body is kind of... matching that peacefulness," said Jimmy. "I know that I'm getting well-toned muscles, but I also feel... softer, compliant?"

"One more question," said Serena. "How do you feel about your ex, Charlotte?"

"At first I was angry with her dumping me for her lesbian friends," answered Jimmy, "but now... I hope that she's happy."

"Do you still love her?" asked Serena.

"That's another question," said Jimmy with a smile.

"Sorry," said Serena with a laugh. "I should have included that as a two part question about Charlotte."

"Honestly," said Jimmy. "I think I do, but... a relationship is two way and if she doesn't love me then I need to get on with my life.

"I think that my drinking... habits... we're because I still loved Charlotte and I was angry with her because she left me. I now... um... feel... happy for her, if she's happy. I'm also happy. I don't think that I get angry about anything lately. Is that some indication of a mental breakdown?"

"No," said Serena with a smile. "I think that the supplements are working. Testosterone promotes anger, aggression, hatred and other undesirable feelings. The supplements are inhibiting testosterone and therefore, those feelings are suppressed within you."

"Maybe the world would be better if it was run by women instead of men or all the men were on your supplements?" said Jimmy.

"I totally agree," said Serena with a laugh, "and it's up to you and me to fix that."

Jimmy laughed, "That's a lot of work, Serena. I think that I'll leave that to you and I'll think about cooking dinner."

Serena laughed and said, "I'm pleased to hear that you are feeling happy. I think that we should celebrate."

Serena lifted a lock of Jimmy's hair and asked, "Would you like a haircut?"

"I suppose so," answered Jimmy. "I haven't had one in over a year. I just couldn't be bothered getting a haircut, but now, I think that I'd like to have a haircut. Looking good seems to mean more to me now."

"I'll see if I can book you in with my hairdresser," said Serena.

Serena didn't feed a Sildenafil tablet to Jimmy before breakfast, so Jimmy realised that they weren't going to have sex that morning. He didn't mind. He'd had more great sex over the last five days than he'd had in years. Serena would let him know when she wanted sex.

"I need to go to work today," said Serena, after breakfast, "but first, I thought that I might show you how to clean my house?"

"Sure," answered Jimmy. "I'm dressed for it so why not? Besides, I appreciate you letting me stay here so I should do something for you in return."

"Right," said Serena. "Walk this way."

Serena swayed her hips as she sauntered towards the laundry. Jimmy followed, but stopped when Serena said, "I said, walk this way." She exaggerated the swaying of her hips as she continued to walk.

Jimmy laughed and copied Serena's walk. He exaggerated the swaying of his hips, something he probably couldn't have done before practising rotating his hips on the elliptical machine. Serena laughed and said, "See Jimmy, it's not that hard and you'll get much better at it."

Jimmy laughed with Serena and said, "Is this better?" as he swayed his hips so much, that he almost fell over.

Serena laughed and said, "Much better."

Once in the laundry, Serena opened the broom cupboard and pulled out, what looked to Jimmy to be, a complicated vacuum cleaner. She said, "This is a steam vacuum," as she plugged it into a power-point. She poured water into a reservoir and said, "You fill it up with water here. You then turn it on and wait for this light to go green. That means that it has build up steam and is ready to use."

"And then it's ready to race along the railway tracks?" joked Jimmy.

Serena laughed and said, "No, Jimmy. You attach this and dust with the steam-duster."

Serena dusted around her home. Condensed steam moistened the surfaces that Serena wiped and the duster pad cleaned off the dirt with the moisture. Serena dusted a few items and then handed the duster to Jimmy. She said, "You have a go, Jimmy."

Jimmy dusted a few hard surfaces. He asked, "Does it damage textiles?"

"No it doesn't," answered Serena, "It's much better than dry dusting. It doesn't stir up the dust particles, which could irritate one's sinuses or cause an asthma attack. It also picks up toxins that are emitted from furniture and the environment."

"Wow," said Jimmy.

"Yes," said Serena. "As a doctor I've looked into the best cleaning products. The steam cleans but doesn't leave chemicals that other cleaning products do."

Jimmy steamed the whole house under Serena's guidance. He even steam cleaned the tiles, mirrors and shower-screen in the en suite. Once finished, Serena said, "And now we steam and vacuum the floor."

Serena showed Jimmy how to change the settings and Jimmy easily vacuumed the tiled floor. Serena said, "You've done this before haven't you, Jimmy?"

"I've steam mopped our home," answered Jimmy, "but this seems to do a better job."

"It does the best job," said Serena with a laugh.

Serena showed Jimmy how to empty the steamer's reservoir, clean the duster and mop and then put away the equipment. She said, "Well done, Jimmy."

"It was fairly easy," said Jimmy.

"It also gives you a bit of a workout," said Serena.

"I'd rather clean than do HIIT," said Jimmy.

"Ah," said Serena, "but the HIIT is better for your body, Jimmy. You won't get a body like mine just buy cleaning a home."

Jimmy laughed and said, "I suppose I can't get out of the gym workouts."

Serena laughed and said, "No you can't.

"You did a good job, Jimmy. Can I trust you to do the cleaning once a week?"

"Of course," answered Jimmy. "It's the least I can do for you letting me stay here and all that you've done for me."

"Great," said Serena, "and you're definitely dressed for the part."

Jimmy had forgotten that he was wearing the French maid outfit. He laughed and said, "Dressed to clean, do the laundry and cook. I'm not just a pretty face."

Serena laughed and said, "No, you're my pretty, French maid and I really do appreciate you helping out."

"You're welcome," said Jimmy.

"Well, I'd better go to work," said Serena, after they finished lunch that Jimmy had prepared. "I've sent you the recipe for tonight's dinner. I might be home a bit early."

Serena did come home early and brought someone home with her. Jimmy was apprehensive when Serena walked into the lounge-room with Helen, a hairdresser.

Serena said, "Helen, this is Jimmy, he's trying out a Halloween costume. Jimmy, this is Helen, she's here to give you a haircut."

Helen sat Jimmy down on a dining chair. She draped a cape over his French maid outfit and brushed his hair. She asked, "What style would you like, Jimmy?"

"Um... I don't know," asked Jimmy. "Cut it all off?"

"No, no," said Helen. "Serena, he's got such beautiful hair. Surely just a trim... It'll go with the Halloween outfit?"

Serena looked at Jimmy and said, "I agree, Jimmy. Why don't you let Helen style it and if you don't liked it, you can have more cut off? But if you cut it right back, you'll have to wait a long time to grow it out again?"

"Um... yeah, whatever," answered Jimmy.

"Wonderful," said Helen and she washed and styled Jimmy's long hair.

Jimmy was surprised when he saw the finished product. He looked good with the simple but styled haircut. Serena said, "It looks good, don't you think, Jimmy?"

"Yes, yes it does," answered Jimmy. "Thank you, Helen."

"You're welcome," said Helen, pleased with the results.

Helen packed up her wares and said, as she was leaving, "Have fun at the Halloween party."

"We will," answered Serena as she escorted Helen out.

"What Halloween party?" asked Jimmy.

"Oh, that's a white lie so that Helen didn't think it was a bit funny you wearing a French maid's outfit," answered Serena.

"Oh... right," said Jimmy.

"Although..." said Serena. "I think that you'd look fantastic going to a party dressed like that."

"Maybe, but I'd better cook dinner," said Jimmy, as he busied himself in the kitchen.

"I'll get changed," said Serena and disappeared into her bedroom.

Jimmy served dinner. Serena offered a Sildenafil to Jimmy with a smile, before they sat down to eat. Jimmy seductively sucked the pill off Serena's finger and Serena giggled. Jimmy knew that they were going to have sex after dinner.

They each had a couple of glasses of wine with their dinner. Jimmy cleared the table, rinsed the dishes and stacked them in the dishwasher.

Serena had Jimmy stand still as she undressed him like a Barbie doll. Jimmy enjoyed Serena fussing over him. He liked the attention. He also liked the sensuous feeling of the French maid's material as it slid off his skin, especially the fishnet stockings.

Jimmy was almost completely naked when Serena pushed him backwards onto the bed. Jimmy was a bit disappointed. He said, "I thought that you were going to peg me."

"Later," answered Serena, "but first we need to prepare you."

"I'm already lubricated," said Jimmy.

"And so you should always be," laughed Serena, "but these are what I'm interested in." Serena pinched Jimmy's nipples under the nipple suckers. Jimmy involuntarily sighed. His nipples were so sensitive and any stimulation sent thrills throughout his body.

Serena kept pulling Jimmy's nipples and Jimmy kept getting aroused. Serena pulled harder and harder until she'd pulled off Jimmy's nipple suckers. She then wiped Jimmy's nipples with antiseptic wipes.

Serena tied string to the base of Jimmy's left nipple. "I've got to be careful here," said Serena. "Too tight and I'll cut off the blood supply. Too loose and the string will slip off."

"Is this the shibari or kinbaku stuff?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes," answered Serena as she carefully wrapped the string around Jimmy's nipple from its base to almost it's tip. Jimmy felt his nipple being tightly secured. It felt wonderful as his nipple was encased.

Serena then wrapped the string back along Jimmy's nipple to its base. Jimmy loved the feeling of his nipple being clad in the string. It was like a nipple-sheath that held his nipple fully erect. Serena then tied off the string with several half-hitch knots almost to the tip. She let the rest of the string dangle from the tip of Jimmy's nipple.

Serena flicked Jimmy's nipple and Jimmy jumped. He looked at his nipple encased in string. He could see just the tip of his nipple poking out the end. His nipple was red but not purple. He wanted to gently touch the pad of his finger to his nipple but decided against it. He'd let Serena control his excitement with this shibari stuff.

Serena pulled the string and Jimmy groaned. He watched his areola and the skin of his chest form a cone as she pulled harder and harder. Serena smiled.

Serena repeated the process on Jimmy's other nipple. She pulled both strings and Jimmy thought that he might come from the stimulation. So far, he really liked this shibari play.

After Serena fully tested the strings, to Jimmy's delight, she said, with a smile, "Stand up my beautiful, Jimmy." Jimmy stood up. "Put your hands on the edge of the bed. Stretch out and spread your legs."

Jimmy obeyed. He supported some if his body-weight on the edge of the bed with his arms. His legs were spread wide. He was comfortable but he would fall over if he relaxed either one of his legs or arms.

Serena stood behind Jimmy. Jimmy looked at the mirrors, covering the wardrobes beside the bed, to see what Serena was doing. She put her hands between his legs and gently stroked his penis, which was fully tumid. Jimmy felt pre-ejaculate leak out of his penis. She pulled his penis backwards and Jimmy groaned. Serena kept pulling and Jimmy's knees almost gave way when he felt something give at the base of his penis. There was a sort of click.

"Keep still, Jimmy," said Serena and she released Jimmy's shaft. His penis throbbed back into position, almost touching his belly.

Serena gently caressed his scrotum. She said, "Your scrotum is very tight. I suppose it's because your testes are usually up on your inguinal canals. Do you think that we can coax them back down into your scrotum?"

Serena caressed Jimmy's abdomen. He felt her fingertips pass over his testes. She pushed on his belly and pulled her fingertips along his skin towards his groin.

Jimmy felt his testes descending his inguinal canals towards his scrotum. He looked at Serena's reflection and said, "I like my testes up inside my belly. It feels snug. I like the pressure on my balls."

"Don't worry, Honey," said Serena with a smile. "We can put them back when we're finished, but now, I'm going to put more pressure on your testes."

12