A Body Like Hers: Day Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy felt his testes trying to enter his scrotum. Maybe his scrotum was shrinking due to lack of occupation.

Serena said, "They just don't want to come down, do they? I'll have to make this more inviting for them," as she pulled on Jimmy's scrotum.

Jimmy felt Serena pulling on his scrotum. He felt the skin on his scrotum relax and start to stretch. Serena kept pulling and stretching his sac. Jimmy groaned as he felt, each of his testes pass the tight opening of his inguinal canals and enter his scrotum.

"That's better," said Serena, as she pulled Jimmy's testes further into his scrotum with her fingertips.

Jimmy's testes continued to descend. Serena managed to stretch Jimmy's scrotum far enough for her to wrap her fingers around his sac, trapping his testes in the end. Serena kept pulling on Jimmy's testes and Jimmy's scrotum kept stretching.

Serena pulled harder on Jimmy's scrotum and he gasped as his testes were squeezed. Serena pulled Jimmy's scrotum with the ring formed by her index finger and thumb. She used her other three fingers to squeeze Jimmy's testes against the palm of her hand.

Jimmy looked at Serena's reflection. She saw him looking, smiled and asked, "Do you forgive me for coaxing your testes down into your scrotum?"

"Yes," sighed Jimmy.

"Do you like me pulling your testes?" asked Serena.

"I'll beg you if that's what you want, Serena," said Jimmy.

Serena stopped smiling but continued to pull on Jimmy's scrotum. She said, "That doesn't sound as inviting when you say it like that, Jim."

"Oh," said Jimmy. "Sorry... what do you want me to say?"

"I don't know, Jimmy..." answered Serena. She looked at Jimmy's groin and kept squeezing and pulling on Jimmy's testes and scrotum. Jimmy closed his eyes as the dull pain increased. He felt it deep in his belly and he felt pre-ejaculate seeping out of his penis.

Jimmy opened his eyes when he felt something tighten around his scrotum. He saw Serena tying cord around the neck of his sac. Jimmy felt his testes being squashed in the end of his sac as Serena wrapped more cord around the neck of his scrotum.

Serena released her grip on Jimmy's scrotum but Jimmy still felt his testes being squeezed by the cord wrapped around his sac. Serena pulled on the cord and Jimmy gasped. She asked, "Does that feel good, Jimmy?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "Very good thank you, Serena."

Serena pulled down harder on the cord and Jimmy groaned. "Does that still feel good, Jimmy?" she asked.

"Oh yes," gasped Jimmy. "It feels wonderful thank you."

Serena tied something to the cord. She then slipped a slotted weight onto the cord and let it drop. Jimmy heard the weight hit something metallic and he gasped as the weight pulled on his scrotum. The dull pain in his testes increased.

"Do you like that, Jimmy?" asked Serena.

"Yes," gasped Jimmy. "It feels wonderful thank you."

Serena picked up another slotted weight. She showed it to Jimmy in the mirror. She raised her eyebrows and Jimmy sighed, "More please."

Serena smiled, slotted the weight onto the cord and dropped it.

Jimmy grunted as the weight hit the other weight and jerked his scrotum. The combined weights caused exquisite pain in his testes. He closed his eyes until he detected Serena's movement.

Jimmy watched Serena's reflection tie a metal disc onto each cord attached to his nipples. He felt her pull on the cords and Jimmy felt delightful pain on his nipples.

Serena slid a slotted weight onto the cord attached to his right nipple. He watched as she let go. Jimmy anticipated what would happen as he watched the weight drop down onto the disc, but he wasn't prepared at how glorious the pain would be in his nipple. He cried out, "Oh!" As the weight pulled down on his nipple.

Jimmy looked at his reflection. He saw the skin around his nipple being stretched into a cone. It looked like he had a small, conical breast.

Jimmy watched as Serena attached another weight to the cord on his left nipple. She held it close to his nipple. She raised her eyebrows and Jimmy sighed, "Yes please."

Serena smiled and dropped the weight. Again, Jimmy felt exquisite pain as the weight pulled on his nipple. Jimmy grunted. He saw his distended skin form a small, conical breast.

Serena attached another weight to each nipple and allowed Jimmy to get used to the pain in his nipples. She gently attached another weight to the cord on Jimmy's scrotum. Jimmy groaned in pleasure as the weights caused intense, but glorious, pain in his nipples and testes.

Serena tapped the weights and Jimmy felt them swinging. He sighed as the weights changed the pressure on his nipples and testes, as they swung around.

Serena said, "I think that's enough... for now."

Jimmy was panting from the painful pleasure. He felt sharp pain in his nipples but a dull pain in his testes. He opened his eyes and watched Serena's reflection.

Serena momentarily left Jimmy. Jimmy looked at his reflection. He was almost spreadeagled with his hands on the edge of the bed and his feet spread wide on the tiled floor. He watched, and felt, the weights gently swing. He saw his fully erect penis pointing downwards, caused by his scrotum being stretched. He watched pre-ejaculate seep from his penis.

Jimmy watched the weights attached to his nipples swing like pendulums with each breath. His three centimetre long nipples looked mummified within the white string. He appeared to have conical breasts connected to those nipples. He watched his breasts respond to the swinging of the weights.

Serena returned with the Realdoe, More, strapless, strap-on dildo jutting out from her groin. The pony end of the dildo was held firmly inside her vagina by a harness.

Serena gently caressed Jimmy's thighs and buttocks. She moved behind Jimmy and slapped the realistic looking dong against Jimmy's buttocks. Jimmy trembled with anticipation and that caused the weights to jiggle on his nipples and testes. Jimmy groaned.

Serena slid the dildo up and down Jimmy's anal cleft. She said, as she poured personal lubricant onto Jimmy's intergluteal cleft, "I know that you've lubricated your anus, Jimmy, but I thought that a little extra lubricant wouldn't go astray."

Jimmy shuddered as the cold liquid dribbled down his crack, over his anus and along his perineum.

Serena kept sliding the dildo along Jimmy's butt crack. He felt the tip of the dildo edge closer and closer to his anus. He felt the dildo stop at his anus and then slide back up his crack again.

Serena kept teasing Jimmy. She paused when the tip of the dildo rested on Jimmy's anus, but then slid it up along Jimmy's crack. On each pass, Serena paused for a little longer at Jimmy's anus.

Jimmy was getting used to the teasing until Serena pushed the glans of the dildo slightly into Jimmy's anus. Jimmy groaned and tried to push back onto the dildo, but Serena pulled away from Jimmy and let the dildo slip away from Jimmy's anus.

Jimmy tried to encourage Serena to peg him by swinging his posterior. Serena laughed and again pressed the dildo against Jimmy's anus. This time, she let the glans penetrate Jimmy's sphincter, but then pulled all the way out again.

"Please, Serena," cried Jimmy.

"Please what, Jimmy," said Serena as she smiled.

Jimmy knew this game and wanted to be urgently pegged. He said, "Please, Serena, peg me deep, hard and fast with your dildo. Please peg me until we both come. PLEASE, fuck my arse!"

"So crude," said Serena with a frown.

"Please, Serena," begged Jimmy. "Please help me come."

"Well..." teased Serena, "and since you've asked so nicely..." Serena then pressed the glans of the dildo against Jimmy's anus. She gently pushed the glans in until it passed through Jimmy's sphincter. She then held onto Jimmy's hips and thrust deeply into Jimmy until her hips were hard against Jimmy's buttocks.

Jimmy grunted as he felt the dildo spread wide his rectum. He wasn't expecting Serena to thrust into him so hard and fast, but then again, he did ask for it.

Serena quickly thrust in and out of Jimmy's anus and Jimmy groaned in ecstasy. Jimmy loved being pegged and Serena wasn't holding back. He felt the intense stimulation of his rectum start to spread throughout his body, but then Serena pulled the dildo completely out of Jimmy's bum.

"NO!" yelled Jimmy.

Serena said, "Don't worry, Jimmy. I'm going to peg you until I'm sated, but first we need to check your weights."

Serena dropped two more weights onto Jimmy's scrotum and another one on each of Jimmy's nipples. Jimmy cried out, "OH GOD!" as he felt the pain rush, from his nipples and testes, throughout his body.

Serena then forcefully thrust the dildo back into Jimmy's arse. Jimmy cried out, "OH! JESUS, FUCKING CHRIST!"

Serena kept thrusting hard and fast, as she said, "I didn't know that you were so religious, Jimmy."

"OH FUCK!" cried Jimmy as his body was almost overcome with sexual rapture.

Jimmy felt pre-ejaculate being pumped out of his penis each time Serena thrust her shaft into his bum. He felt her hips and thighs slap against his buttocks. He felt his legs giving in so he locked his knees so that he wouldn't collapse. He felt the exquisite pain within his nipples and testes.

Serena said, as she kept thrusting, "That looks so good, Jimmy." Jimmy then felt Serena shuddering as she seemed to have her first orgasm.

Jimmy opened his eyes when he felt Serena slow down her thrusts. He watched Serena spasm as she rode out her orgasm. Jimmy knew that Serena enjoyed multiple orgasms and was preparing himself for Serena to peg him more.

Serena didn't disappoint him. She continued to thrust hard and fast into Jimmy's arse. Jimmy knew that Serena would want to have multiple orgasms so he prepared himself for a good... long... anal session. Serena appeared to be coming again, but this time she kept thrusting hard and fast as she weathered out her orgasm.

Jimmy was in some sort of trance. He was having an out-of-body experience, as he stared at the mirrors. He watched as Serena increased the rate of her thrusting. He watched as the weights swung on his nipples. His skin was stretched to form two delightfully, conical breasts. He watched his breasts jiggle as Serena pegged him. He watched the weights, attached to his scrotum, swing backwards and forwards. He felt his testes being crushed by those weights. He watched his buttocks ripple reach time Serena thrust into him.

Jimmy saw pre-ejaculate stretch from his glans to form a pool on the tiled floor. He watched as Serena buckled forwards onto his back, as she came again. He felt her hard nipples and firm breasts press against his back.

Jimmy watched Serena ride out her orgasm and then continue to peg him hard and fast. He wondered how long they'd been doing this. He felt another mini-orgasm hit him and he shuddered again. How many times had he come without ejaculating? It had been a long time judging by the size of the pool of his pre-ejaculate on the floor.

Jimmy's senses came back to him when Serena yelled, "COME FOR ME, JIMMY!"

Jimmy felt all that exquisite sexual rapture rush throughout his body. He almost collapsed as he felt his semen spray out of his glans. He cried out, "OH FUCK!" as his juices sprayed onto the tiled floor. His knees gave way and he collapsed onto the floor. Serena collapsed with him and Jimmy felt her dildo penetrate his rectum as deep as possible as Serena's body fell onto his back.

Jimmy stopped himself from falling over by desperately holding onto the edge of the bed. He felt the pressure on his testes ease as the weights fell onto the tiles. The pain in his nipples receded as those weights also fell to the floor.

Jimmy was panting. He could hardly get enough air into his lungs. He became aware of Serena also gasping in lungs-full of air as she clung to his back.

Jimmy steadied himself as his massive orgasm receded. He felt Serena push herself away from his back. He grunted as she pulled the dildo out of his bottom. He heard a slurping sound as Serena somehow managed to pull the pony end of the dildo out if her vagina. He heard her juices splash onto the floor.

Serena stood up, slid the condom off the dildo and deftly threw it into the bin. She dropped the dildo onto her dressing table. She took the weights and discs off the cords attached to Jimmy's nipples and scrotum. She grabbed Jimmy's waist and tried to lift him as she said, "Come on, Jimmy, time for bed."

"God you're strong," said Jimmy, as he managed to stand up. Serena laughed and then collapsed onto the bed. Jimmy joined her.

Serena slowly untied Jimmy's nipples. He watched as blood returned to his white nipples and they turned red. They seemed to sting more as the string was removed. He wondered how long his nipples would hurt, but then noticed that they didn't hurt as much as when the string was first removed.

Serena untied Jimmy's scrotum. She fondled Jimmy's testes and gently pushed them up into their inguinal canals. Jimmy looked at his reddened scrotum. It seemed to have a life of its own as it slowly writhed. His scrotal skin puckered and shrunk. Soon he appeared to have no scrotum at all, just some wrinkled skin at the base of his penis.

Serena pushed Jimmy's testes further into his belly. She patted them and asked, "Are you happy now that they're back in their home?"

"Yes thank you, Serena," answered Jimmy. It did feel soothing to have his testes compressed by their inguinal canals. There was something comforting about the snugness.

After Jimmy had recovered from his exhausting, but very gratifying, sexual shibari and anal experience, he stood up and said, "I'd better clean up my mess."

Serena giggled but stayed in bed.

Jimmy knelt on the tiles. He looked at the delicious juices pooled on the floor. He wondered which were Serena's and which were his. He felt an uncontrollable urge to lick it all up, probably from being trained to clean his mess off Serena. He thought that he'd, luckily, steam cleaned the tiles that morning so the floor was mostly sterile.

Jimmy licked at a creamy pool and detected it was Serena's come. He eagerly licked and drank her come. He then drank the pool of his pre-ejaculate. It was sweet and slippery. Finally, he licked up his semen. It was more tart and not as slippery as his pre-ejaculate.

Jimmy wondered why his semen seemed more watery than before he met Serena. He did notice that his semen had become less viscose. Maybe it was all the sex that he'd been having or maybe it was the supplements that Serena had been injecting into his buttocks and testes.

Jimmy was satisfied that he'd cleaned up the majority of their love-juice. He said, "I'll steam-clean that tomorrow."

Jimmy looked at Serena when she didn't answer and realised that she'd fallen asleep. Jimmy tiptoed into the en suite, brushed his teeth and sat down to wee. It took a long time for the wee to come out and when it did, it hurt. He was worried that their rampant, sexual activities may have caused some permanent damage. He would check the possibilities with Serena in the morning.

Jimmy put on his nipple suckers. His nipples hurt a lot. He dressed in his bra and panties and silently slipped into bed next to Serena.

Jimmy thought about how wonderful his sex life was since living with Serena. She certainly knew how to enjoy sex. He drifted off to sleep thinking about how good his sex life was.

~~~

Jimmy woke in the middle of the night. He almost collapsed when he tried to stand up. His legs felt like they were made of jelly. He steadied himself on the dressing table and felt his hand on the Realdoe, dildo. The silicone shaft felt squishy.

Jimmy picked up the dildo and took it to the en suite. He shut the door and turned on the light. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked dishevelled. He also looked very feminine.

Jimmy sat to wee. It hurt when he did eventually wee. He put that down to his prostate being over stimulated whilst Serena pegged him with the dildo.

Jimmy cleaned the dildo. He then hung it to dry. He washed his face and checked his nipple suckers. They were still in place. He returned to bed to sleep next to Serena.

Jimmy felt sexually sated. His nipples, testes and anus were sore but he felt wonderfully content. He drifted off to sleep thinking about how good his current life was.

######

To be continued...

12