A Body Like Hers: Weeks Later

Story Info
His breasts start growing and he accepts being a she.
9.4k words
4.75
10.8k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks later:

Jimmy woke up in the early hours of the morning. He was having another hot flush. He pushed the bed covers down to let the cool air access his body. He was getting used to these hot flushes. He thought about what had happened to him since living with Serena:

1. He now had two identical French maid outfits and wore them during the day as he cooked, cleaned and did the laundry. It was worth it. After all, he was getting free board and rent from Serena so why not do the housework to show his appreciation. It wasn't hard work. It was actually enjoyable.

2. Romain visited every Thursday. Jimmy usually licked Romain's come out of Serena's vagina as Romain buggered him doggy style. Jimmy felt his penis leak a little bit just thinking about how wonderful that felt.

3. Jimmy then thought about how good it felt when Serena pegged him with the Realdoe, More, strapless, strap-on dildo. Other days, Serena would daily feed him Viagra and then use him until she was sexually sated. Most times he would also come, but only with her permission.

Jimmy's penis was dribbling pre-ejaculate and he was confident that the period panties, that he was wearing, would soak up his secretions. He checked that the sports bra, that he was wearing, kept his nipple suckers in place and then drifted off to sleep, happy with his current life.

As per the usual routine, Jimmy dressed in his compression wear and did High Intensity Interval Training, with Serena at the gym. The HIIT seemed to be easier now. At least he recovered more quickly than before, probably due to the regular exercises and the supplements that Serena injected into his buttocks and testes each morning.

Jimmy douched, lubricated his anus, showered and applied a little bit of makeup to hide his blemished skin. He noticed that his belly was slowly losing its spare tyre. Nearly each day, Serena asked if he wanted a body just like hers and he now felt that may be possible. Maybe he could develop a well-toned, flat-bellied body. The waist-cincher corset, that he wore to bed at night and under his French maid uniform during the day, certainly reduced his waistline, but maybe he wouldn't need that after he lost enough fat.

Jimmy looked at his naked body. His nipples were now tumid when not wearing the nipple suckers. He was quite proud of his three centimetre long and two centimetre diameter nipples. He touched his nipples and they seemed to get harder. His areolae were much bigger now. They were also slightly conic.

Jimmy looked for Serena. She was somewhere else in her home. He gently brushed the tips of his nipples with the palms of his hands. He used a feather touch and made small circles on his nipples. It felt wonderful and he could feel his penis releasing some pre-ejaculate. He looked around and decided not to continue this stimulation. Serena was likely to want to have sex with him so he decided not to make himself come.

Jimmy slipped on a pair of black, period panties and tucked his penis against his perineum. His testes were snug in his inguinal canals and he knew that the period panties would soak up his pre-ejaculate.

Jimmy squeezed his breasts and they hurt. He frowned. He pushed his fingers against his breasts and felt lumps. He poked around that area and he definitely felt lumps. He panicked. He thought that he must have cancer. He called out, "Serena, I've got lumps on my chest."

Serena came into the bedroom and asked, "Did you say lumps?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "I think I'd better see a doctor."

"Alright then," said Serena. "Let's have a look. Lay down on the bed."

Jimmy had temporarily forgotten that, although Serena was an endocrinologist, she was also a doctor, so he laid down on the bed to be examined.

Serena said, "Put your left arm behind your head."

Serena lightly pressed Jimmy's left nipple and he squirmed. She asked, "Does that hurt?"

"A little bit, but it's nice," answered Jimmy.

Serena smiled and asked, "So the nipple suckers have made your nipples sensitive in a good way?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy.

Serena gently pinched Jimmy's left nipple and his areola puckered up. She did the same with his right nipple and it also became tumid. Jimmy sighed, "Are we getting off track here?"

Serena pursed her lips and said, "We are." She used her finger tips to press around Jimmy's left nipple. Again, Jimmy squirmed. Jimmy felt tingling around his chest. Serena raised her eyebrows and asked, "Does that hurt or feel good?"

"Both," gasped Jimmy.

Serena smiled and kept probing around Jimmy's nipple. Jimmy couldn't help but sigh with pleasure as the tingling spread throughout his body. Serena used the tips of all five fingers to gently grasp around the lump under Jimmy's nipple. She gently squeezed that area, and Jimmy moaned.

Serena gently massaged Jimmy's breast with her fingertips. Jimmy felt the tingling get stronger. It radiated from his breast to the rest of his body. He felt a stirring in his groin. He was surprised. He was becoming semi-erect without using Viagra.

The tingling became stronger and stronger. It felt wonderful even though Jimmy was apprehensive about having cancer, or some other life threatening disease. He felt a warmth slowly spread from his breast to the rest of his body. He trembled as he felt the most wonderful feeling race throughout his body. He felt like he was having an orgasm but there was nothing ejaculating out of his penis, other than a continuous flow of pre-ejaculate. His body became completely tense but then it slowly relaxed.

Jimmy opened his eyes to see Serena smiling at him. She stopped playing with his left breast and touched his right breast, as she asked, "Shall I?"

Jimmy nodded. He didn't know if he was going to have the same feeling, but he didn't want to miss out on that feeling, if it was at all possible.

Serena used her fingertips to gently massage Jimmy's right breast. He had that same tingling feeling, which also spread throughout his body. He tensed up and Serena said, "Relax, Jimmy, let it happen."

Jimmy closed his eyes and concentrated on the warmth that was now spreading out from his breast. He felt that warmth infuse his groin. He felt that orgasmic feeling build up. He breathed in gasps as the stimulation spread from his breast to the rest of his body. He moaned one continuous moan as his orgasm overtook his senses. His body shuddered. He lost control and maybe consciousness: there was certainly no awareness of where he was or what was happening, other than the most wonderful feeling within his body.

Jimmy opened his eyes. Serena was still gently touching his breast. He was completely relaxed.

Serena smiled at Jimmy and said, "Are you better?"

Jimmy nodded.

Serena smiled and asked, "Did that feel nice?"

"Oh yes," answered Jimmy. "Very, very nice."

Serena took her hand away from Jimmy's breast and said, "Jimmy, my diagnosis is that you have gynaecomastia."

"Gynacowhat?" asked Jimmy.

"Gynaecomastia, Jimmy," answered Serena calmly. "You're growing breasts."

"Breasts?... Man boobs?" asked Jimmy.

"No, not man boobs, Jimmy," answered Serena. "Man boobs are fat and we've been getting rid of your fat. Gynaecomastia grows breast tissue. You're growing beautiful breasts, Jimmy."

"But..." asked Jimmy, confused. "What do I do?"

"You grow, beautiful breasts, Jimmy," answered Serena.

"All that exercise. All those supplements," said Jimmy. "I'm supposed to have a body like yours."

"And you will, Jimmy," said Serena. She squeezed her breasts and said, "And maybe your breasts will be as good as mine."

"But... I wanted a well toned, muscular body," said Jimmy. "Not... Not a woman's body."

"Oh," said Serena. "I... I asked you several times, Jimmy, if your wanted a body like mine and you answered, 'yes'.

"And now you seem to have experienced breast orgasms. Didn't you like those?"

"I did," answered Jimmy. "Those were the most wonderful feelings that I've ever had."

"Yes," said Serena. "And you're calm, peaceful, relaxed with yourself, aren't you?"

"Yes..." said Jimmy. He looked down at his breasts. His nipples were a bit bigger than Serena's and he could see little mounds beneath them. He looked at Serena and said, "Am I becoming a woman?"

"You wanted a body liked mine, Jimmy," said Serena. "And I'm a woman."

"But my dick?" asked Jimmy.

"What about your penis, Jimmy?" asked Serena.

"Will it disappear?" asked Jimmy. "Will I grow a vagina?"

"No, Jimmy," answered Serena. "Your penis provides a lot of pleasure. I hope that you'll keep it."

"Yeah, I know," said Jimmy. "I don't want to lose it."

"Then keep it, Jimmy," said Serena. "But you'll also have the pleasure of breast orgasms and quite likely, multiple orgasms."

"Really?" asked Jimmy, hopefully.

"More than likely if you continue with the supplements," answered Serena.

"Supplements?" asked Jimmy, suspiciously. "What's in the supplements?"

"A whole lot of ingredients," answered Serena. "You probably wouldn't understand what they are if I told you."

"Are there hormones to make me grow breasts?" asked Jimmy.

"... Yes," answered Serena, "... But you said that you wanted a body like mine.

"Think about it, Jimmy. You'll have a beautiful body, just like mine, and as long as you tuck your penis between your legs, which you seem very happy to do, you'll look like the perfect woman. You'll make heads turn and you'll have the best sex that you've ever had. Besides, if you don't like your breasts you can have them surgically removed, once they've finished growing."

Jimmy thought about how his life had changed. He mostly wore the French maid outfits, that Serena had bought him, or the compression wear that he wore to the gym. He hadn't been out in public since moving in with Serena. He relied on Serena to do the shopping whilst he did the household chores. He had become Serena's live-in housemaid.

Jimmy had to admit, he did feel comfortable in women's clothes. His hair was long and he wore makeup. He felt secure with his penis tucked away. He'd had the best sex ever, since living with Serena, and she always seemed to be doing the best she could for him.

Jimmy stood up and looked at himself in the full-length mirror. He tried to objectively assess his gender by his reflection. He knew that he was a he, but his reflection was ambiguous. He looked at Serena's reflection and asked, "I don't know."

Serena said, "Why don't we dress you as a woman for a while and give it a go?"

Jimmy looked at himself and said, "I suppose so."

"Great," said Serena enthusiastically. "I don't think that you'll regret this, Jamie."

"Jamie?" asked Jimmy. Serena definitely called him, 'Jamie'. On previous occasions she used a Scottish accent and it was difficult to tell if she was saying 'Jamie' or 'Jimmy', but she definitely said, 'Jamie' this time.

"Oh yes," said Serena. "You can't call yourself 'Jimmy' and Romain thinks that's your name."

Serena did call him, 'Jamie' in front of Romain. Jimmy felt that Romain might not respond well to a French maid named 'Jimmy', but he certainly seemed to like having sex with 'Jamie'.

Jimmy looked at himself one last time. He then said, "Jamie... Jamie it is." He now considered himself to be Jamie.

"I think that you need a makeover," said Serena. "I've become friendly with a beautician. I'll see if she can come over to see you."

"A makeover?" asked Jamie.

"Yes," answered Serena. "I think you need to see your full, facial potential."

~~~

Jamie wore some of Serena's casual clothes. He wondered if Cathy, the beautician, would realise that he was a man.

After introductions, Cathy said, "I'll start with a cleanser. I'll do this side of your face and you copy what I do on the other side. Okay?"

"So this is a lesson, not just a makeover?" asked Jamie.

"Well... I could just give you a makeover, but on home visits, I like to show people what I'm doing so they can do it themselves. You get more for your money," answered Cathy, with a smile.

"Okay," said Jamie.

Cathy cleansed half of Jamie's face and Jamie did the best he could on the other side. He asked, "Couldn't I just use soap and water to wash my face?"

"You could," answered Cathy, "but soap is a bit harsh on your skin and you can use cleanser while still sitting here at the dressing table."

"That makes sense," said Jamie.

"I'd like to shape your eyebrows," said Cathy.

"How much shaping?" asked Jamie, as he looked at his reflection.

"Just a little bit," said Cathy. "It won't be too extreme. That's not popular nowadays. The natural look is the trend. I'll just remove the stray hairs."

Jamie looked at Serena's reflection and said, "Okay."

"You can use this if you like," said Serena as she plugged in and passed the epilator to Cathy.

"A laser?" asked Cathy.

"You said it was an IPL," said Jamie with a frown.

"No," corrected Serena. "You said it was an IPL. I said it was something similar."

"What's the difference?" asked Jamie.

Cathy looked between the two and answered, "A laser is for more permanent hair removal."

Jamie looked at his arms and thought about his whole body. He would be hairless for the rest of his life. He sighed in resignation and said, "Go ahead."

Cathy explained what she was doing as she shaped Jamie's eyebrows. It all made sense to Jamie.

Cathy said, "A laser is excellent for exfoliation."

"What's that?" asked Jamie.

"It's the removal of dead skin," answered Cathy.

"My skin is dead?" asked Jamie.

"Everybody's got dead skin," answered Cathy. "It's a natural protective layer."

"Then why would I want to remove it?" asked Jamie.

Serena interrupted and said, "It's like sanding wood before applying sealer, undercoat and paint."

"Um... Yeah. That's right," said Cathy. "You could do with a bit of exfoliation on your forehead, nose and around your eyes."

Jamie looked at his skin. It did look more blemished than his cheeks and chin. He said, "Okay."

Cathy described what she was doing as she exfoliated Jamie's face. Once finished, Cathy said, "You can probably get away with epilating once a week to control your hairs." Jimmy nodded. It wasn't that much of a burden to use the laser epilator, especially when Serena did it for him. "You could also exfoliate your face once a month but no more than that," Jamie nodded.

"Now this is toner and you apply it like this," said Cathy. Jamie tried to emulate what Cathy did.

"Well done," said Cathy and Jamie felt a bit of achievement.

Cathy looked at Jamie's face and said, "You've got beautiful bone structure."

"So I've been told," said Jamie, as he looked at Serena's reflection. Serena smiled at him.

"This is foundation," said Cathy, as she used a damp sponge to dabble it on Jamie's face. Jamie copied Cathy.

Cathy kept applying makeup and Jamie mirrored what she did. Cathy did both sides of Jamie's face for the more intricate makeup such as, mascara, eyeliner, lip-liner and lipstick.

After about thirty minutes, Cathy stood back and said, "There, all done."

Jamie looked at himself in the mirror. A beautiful woman looked back at him. It was hard for him to believe that it was he whom he was looking at. He turned his face this way and that. He was exceptionally beautiful. He moved within centimetres of the mirror.

Cathy said, "You're not supposed to look that closely."

Serena said, "It's just something Jamie does."

Jamie sat back and said, "It's beautiful."

Cathy smiled with pride and said, "YOU'RE beautiful. The makeup just accentuates your assets."

Jamie looked at Serena's reflection and said, "I'm sorry to say this, Serena, but you've just lost your Claudia Monet title to Cathy."

Serena laughed and said, "Well Cathy's a trained artist. I'm just an amateur who gets by."

Cathy was smiling and looking between the two. She obviously didn't understand so Serena said, "It's an in-house joke."

"Oh," said Cathy and kept smiling as she nodded her head. She then said, "If you want to learn more you can come to my makeup workshops."

"With other women?" asked Jamie.

"Ah... Yes," answered Cathy.

Serena asked, "You have one-on-one lessons don't you?"

"Yes I do but they're more expensive," answered Cathy.

Serena said, "Couldn't Jamie start with the one-on-one lessons and then switch to the workshops, once she becomes more confident with the process?"

"Oh, of course," answered Cathy.

"What do you think of that, Jamie?" asked Serena.

"I don't know?" answered Jamie.

Serena said to Cathy, "We'll talk about it and I'll make some appointments later."

It didn't go past Jamie's attention that Serena was going to make the appointments. Hence, Jamie was going to have makeup lessons.

"Okay," said Cathy as she started to pack up her wares. She left some makeup on the dressing table and said, "You can keep those to practice with."

Jamie looked at the assortment of items and said, "Thank you. Thank you very much, Cathy, and thank you for... for my makeover. It's... It's amazing."

Cathy said with a broad smile of satisfaction, "You're welcome and maybe I'll see you later?"

"I'm sure you will," answered Serena and escorted Cathy to the door.

Jamie was fascinated by his new look. He looked so beautiful. It was almost unbelievable but he could see that it was him underneath that makeup.

Serena returned and Jamie asked, "Do you think that she could tell I'm a man?"

"I don't think so," answered Serena. "I couldn't see any indication, on her behalf, to recognise that. I think that she may have been surprised that you seemed to know little about makeup, but that could be explained by you not wanting to wear makeup until now."

Jamie asked, "I don't think that I could go to the workshops. Someone might realise that I'm a man."

"Jamie," said Serena. "You won't pass as a woman if you keep thinking of yourself as a man."

"Oh," said Jamie, as he looked at himself in the mirror. "I see what you mean."

From that moment on, Jamie tried to think of herself as a she. It was difficult at first but it became easier with practice.

~~~

Serena booked some one-on-one beauty lessons for Jamie with Cathy. Jamie became more proficient at applying makeup, highlighting her assets and becoming more comfortable as a she.

Serena also showed Jamie some videos on voice control. She asked Jamie to practise speaking in a more feminine voice. Jamie practised speaking like a woman and became very proficient at it.

~~~

Jamie continued with the 'supplements' and his, or rather her, breasts continued to grow. Serena continued to play with Jamie's breasts and Jamie usually came multiple times. She also fed Jamie Viagra and used Jamie to pleasure herself multiple times. Jamie also came, after Serena was sated, by masturbation, with Serena milking Jamie's prostate with her fingers, a dildo or the Realdoe, More, strapless, strap-on dildo, and sometimes massaging Jamie's breasts or testes.

Jamie became completely reliant on Viagra to get an erection.

~~~

During one of Romain's visits, Serena was riding Jamie cowgirl style. The stimulation of Serena's vagina as it clenched Jamie's shaft was exquisite but Jamie didn't come without Serena's permission.

Jamie felt Romain climb onto the sun-lounge behind Serena. He watched Serena's face as Romain penetrated Serena's anus. Serena seemed to sigh silently.

Jamie felt Romain's shaft rubbing against hers through Serena's thin membrane, between Serena's vagina and rectum. It felt so wonderful. It was as if Romain and Jamie we frotting. She loved the way that Romain's shaft rubbed against hers with just a thin membrane separating them.

Jamie enjoyed the feeling of her frenulum being rubbed by Romain's glans and shaft. Jamie almost came from the stimulation but forced herself not to.