A Body Like Hers: Weeks Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena, on the other hand, did come. Jamie wondered what it would be like having both a vagina and a rectum being penetrated at the same time. Jamie felt Serena's vaginal muscles tighten on Jamie's penis and then throb, as Serena rode out her orgasm. Romain kept buggering Serena.

Jamie felt Serena squeeze Jamie's breasts as Serena came. That was almost too much for Jamie, but she still managed to stay her ejaculation.

Jamie felt Serena ease off the squeezing of Jamie's breasts. She felt Serena's vagina relax around Jamie's penis. Jamie watched Serena's body relax as she and Romain kept fucking Serena. Serena opened her eyes. She smiled at Jamie and said, "Romain, enough."

Jamie felt Romain's penis slide out of Serena's bottom. Jamie watched Serena close her eyes and buckle forwards as Romain removed his penis. Jamie watched Serena recover and then thrust on Jaime's shaft. Serena smiled at Jamie and Jamie smiled back. Serena raised her eyebrows and seemed to be suggesting something. Jamie just smiled.

Serena said, "Romain, I think that Jamie would like to be buggered."

Serena squeezed Jamie's breasts and pulled on Jamie's nipples as Romain re-positioned himself. Jamie felt Romain's glans press against her anus. Jamie sighed as Romain slid his shaft into Jamie's anus in one, smooth motion. Romain then buggered Jamie in his usual rampant manner.

Jamie's body buckled forwards because of the stimulation of her breasts, nipples, penis -- by Serena's tight and muscular vagina -- and Romain's penis inside her bottom. Jamie cried out, "Oh god, that feels so good."

Jamie let herself give in to the stimulation. Her breasts alone would cause her to have multiple orgasms, but the squeezing of her penis, by Serena's vagina, and the sensual stimulation of her rectum and prostate, by Romain's penis, was too much. She felt her semen rush down her urethra. She felt her semen spray into Serena's vagina. She felt... ecstatic, as she came.

Jamie was still on a high from her orgasm when she heard Romain say, "I'm coming." She felt Romain's penis throbbing inside her rectum. She felt Romain take short bursts of thrusting, broken up by short rests, as Romain ejaculated.

Jamie was in heaven. She felt another breast orgasm coming on, as she was coming down from her ejaculation, due to Serena's stimulation. She felt Romain's penis going flaccid and then Romain's semen dribble out of her anus. She gasped as she came from Serena's stimulation of her breasts and nipples, and from Romain pulling his penis out of her bottom.

Jamie tried to roll sideways but only managed to roll her shoulders from side to side because Serena had her hips well and truly pinned onto the sun-lounge.

Jamie relaxed her body completely when she recovered from her orgasm. She opened her eyes and heard Romain getting into the pool. She looked at Serena and they both burst out laughing, thinking about Romain cleaning himself.

Serena slid off Jamie's flaccid penis and up along Jamie's body. Jamie smiled as Serena slowly moved her vulva closer and closer to Jamie's face. Jamie opened her mouth wide and Serena laughed. Serena then plunged her vulva onto Jamie's mouth and Jamie feasted on Serena's offerings of multiple flavoured come.

Romain left as Jamie cleaned up Serena's vulva. They then went inside, cleaned themselves up, relaxed, got stoned and played Barbie dolls.

~~~

Jamie continued to wear the French maid outfits to do the housework; her compression wear whilst at the gym and leisure wear around the house. She became comfortable wearing Serena's skirts, blouses, slacks, dresses, bras, panties and makeup. Jamie was calm, relaxed and happier than she'd ever been, now that she accepted being a woman.

One day, Serena said, "We need to buy you some new shoes."

Jamie looked at the moderately high-heeled, black, Mary-Janes that she was wearing and asked, "What's wrong with these?"

"They're more practical wear rather than pretty street-wear aren't they?" asked Serena.

Jamie felt herself start to panic and asked, "Street-wear? As in going out in public?"

"Yes, Jamie," answered Serena. "You can't stay here all the time. You need to go out. Besides, you need some white sandals. Don't you, Barbie?"

Jamie felt anxious. She looked at Serena, who was smiling. Jamie remembered Serena prompting her to go shopping, dressed as Barbie. She knew that this was the moment that she'd have to choose. Jamie asked, "You'll come with me, won't you?"

"Of course," answered Serena, "and we'll only shop for your clothes, not mine."

"Clothes?" asked Jamie. "Not just shoes?"

"You can't keep wearing my clothes, Jamie," answered Serena. "You need your own. Besides, you might like a different style."

"I haven't thought of a style," said Jamie.

"Well, we'll look at clothes and you can buy what you like, okay?" asked Serena.

"I suppose so," sighed Jamie.

"Why don't we get you dressed and then you can decide?" asked Serena. "It'll be just like you being my Barbie doll on Thursday afternoons."

Jamie liked being Serena's Barbie doll. She felt pampered. She answered, "Okay."

Serena asked, "What would you like to wear?"

Jamie didn't hesitate. She answered, "The cream, silk blouse with the tan-coloured, silk and Merino blend slacks."

"I thought you'd choose that outfit," said Serena with a smile. She then said, "Apply some makeup while I prepare the outfit."

Jamie sat at the dressing table. She looked at her basic makeup and applied some eyeliner and mascara.

Serena helped Jamie apply makeup and style her hair. She then dressed Jamie in the selected outfit. Jamie didn't help with getting dressed because Serena enjoyed treating Jamie like a Barbie doll. Jamie also enjoyed being pampered by Serena.

Serena slipped onto Jamie's feet the black pumps, that Jamie wore with her French maid outfit. Jamie looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror. The black shoes didn't match the lighter-coloured outfit so she felt that the shopping trip was justified.

Jamie climbed into Serena's red sports car and waited for the roller door to open. She felt butterflies in her stomach as the car slowly exited Serena's garage.

Serena said, "You look tense, Jamie. Relax, you look beautiful."

Jamie felt beautiful but also apprehensive. This was the first time that she'd gone out in public dressed as a woman. She took a big breath and forced herself to relax. She was mostly relaxed, during the drive to the shops, but then tensed up again as Serena parked the car.

Serena got out of the car and opened Jamie's door. She held out her hand to assist Jamie. Jamie took a big breath and held Serena's hand as she got out of the car. Serena said, "Keep your legs together when you get in and out of a car."

Janie looked at Serena. Serena was smiling and Jamie felt better. She said, "Okay, I'll try to remember that."

Serena said, "I've parked as far away from the shops as I could to give you time to walk to the mall. I'm hoping that, by the time we get to the shops, you'll be more relaxed and confident. You, my dear Jamie, are a beautiful woman and we are a couple of women going shopping together."

"Are we a couple?" asked Jamie. "As in lesbians?"

"Would you prefer to be my lesbian partner?" asked Serena.

"I don't know," answered Jamie.

Serena hooked her elbow with Jamie's and said, "I'm not your partner, Jamie, but I'll willing to act like your lesbian fuck buddy."

Jamie laughed with Serena and felt more relaxed. They walked to the shops and, by the time they reached the entry, Jamie felt more confident with her situation.

They walked arm in arm to a shoe shop and sat down on one of the benches. A sales assistant approached and said, "My name's Kevin. How may I help you?"

Serena waited for Jamie to answer but when Jamie just stared at Kevin, Serena said, "My lover, Jamie, would like some white or cream sandals to go with her outfit."

"Of course," said Kevin and then he asked, "Do you know what size you normally wear, Jamie?"

"Um..." hesitated Jamie.

"Why don't you measure her feet?" asked Serena.

"Of course," answered Kevin. Kevin returned with a Brannock device. He placed it at Jamie's feet and asked, "May I?" as he gestured towards Jamie's foot.

"Of course," answered Jamie and let Kevin gently lift Jamie's ankle. Kevin slipped off Jamie's shoe and placed her foot in the Brannock device.

Kevin said, "Stand up please."

Jamie stood up and let Kevin take her measurements. Jamie noticed how Kevin gently held her legs and guided her feet. She felt privileged. She also felt her penis twitch.

"43," said Kevin, "I'll find some sandal options in that size," and left.

Serena smiled and whispered, "I think Kevin fancies you."

"No," giggled Jamie.

"Didn't he caress you legs?" asked Serena with raised eyebrows, "and wasn't he glancing at your crotch, that you so conveniently showed him?"

"I didn't," said Jamie. "Did I?"

Serena was holding back a smile as she slightly nodded.

Jamie bit her lip and said, "I'd better keep my legs closed tightly."

"Really?" asked Serena with a smile. "Why don't we have some fun with Kevin? We might get a discount."

"I can't," answered Jamie.

"Can't you?" asked Serena. Jamie shook her head. Serena giggled and said, "but I can."

Jamie bit her lip and was about to say something when Kevin returned with his arms full of boxes. He squatted next to Jamie. Kevin gently held Jamie's ankle and fitted a white sandal to Jamie's foot.

Jamie looked at the shoe and twisted it back and forwards to see it.

Serena said, "Kevin, what about those. Do you have those in Jamie's size?"

Jamie watched Serena point to some shoes on display. She noticed that Serena twisted in her seat and spread her legs. Jamie glanced at Kevin and noticed that he had a quick look up Serena's skirt before he looked in the direction that Serena indicated.

"I'll check," answered Kevin and left.

"Did he look?" whispered Serena.

"Yes," whispered Jamie. "Could you have been more obvious?"

Serena laughed and answered, "I wanted to test the waters. You know, see if it was worthwhile. Now that I know he's interested, we can have some fun. Help me out."

"No," giggled Jamie and was about to say more when Kevin returned.

Kevin politely smiled when he heard both Serena and Jamie giggling.

He fitted the sandal onto Jamie's foot. Serena shifted forwards on the bench and spread her legs to look at the sandal on Jamie's foot. Jamie glanced at Kevin and noticed that Kevin had a longer look up Serena's skirt.

Jamie felt a little jealous so she twisted the sandal from side to side. In doing so, she also spread her legs, which gained Kevin's attention.

Jamie looked at Serena and Serena smiled. Serena mouthed, "You're on," and then said, out loud to Kevin, "Very beautiful, don't you think, Kevin?"

Kevin looked up at Serena. Serena smiled and swayed her knee from side to side, which kept opening and closing her legs. Jamie noticed that Kevin glanced at Serena's groin and he answered, "Yes, very much so."

Jamie was amazed at how Serena was blatantly exposing herself to Kevin. She looked around the shop, but there was no-one to notice Serena's flirtations.

Jamie looked at Serena. She saw Serena smiling at Kevin as she opened and closed her legs. Kevin swallowed and sneaked another glance at Serena's crotch.

Jamie said, "What about those?" and pointed to another shoe-box.

Kevin looked at the box and said, "Of course." He pulled out a sandal and gently held Jamie's ankle. Jamie, in the pretence of helping, brushed her foot against Kevin's leg as he swapped sandals. Kevin looked into Jamie's eyes and Jamie smiled.

Jamie said, "I like these, don't you Serena?"

Serena glanced at Jamie's foot and said, "They are nice."

Jamie kicked off her other shoe and said, "May I try on the other sandal, Kevin?" as she rested her stockinged foot on Kevin's leg.

"Yes of course," answered Kevin and fetched the matching sandal from the shoe box.

As Kevin held Jamie's ankle, to guide her foot into the sandal, Jamie said, "Oh, I've got a cramp," and pushed her foot forwards onto Kevin's crotch. She felt Kevin's penis and asked, "Could you rub my foot for a moment please, Kevin?"

Kevin swallowed and stuttered, "Ye... Yes... of... of course." He massaged Jamie's foot as Jamie pressed her foot against Kevin's crotch. She smiled at Kevin and said, "That feels so good."

Jamie looked at Serena, who was smiling and asked, "Does it feel good, Kevin?"

Kevin was frowning and gasped, "Yes."

"Good, thank you, Kevin," said Jamie and removed her foot.

Serena asked, "What else would you like to see?" as she spread her legs just a little bit further.

Jamie saw that Serena was looking at Kevin and Kevin was frowning. Kevin asked, "Pardon?"

Serena spread her legs wide, smiled and said, "Jamie, what else would you like to see?" and then glanced at Jamie.

Jamie looked at Kevin, who looked at Jamie. Jamie looked at Kevin's crotch and asked, "I don't know? What would you like to show me, Kevin?"

Kevin swallowed as he quickly glanced at his crotch. He looked at Jamie and Serena, who were both smiling.

Jamie took pity on Kevin and asked, "What's in there?" as she pointed from Kevin's crotch to a shoe box.

Kevin fumbled as he lifted the lid off the box.

"Oh, they're nice," said Serena as she looked at the cream-coloured sandals.

"I don't know?" said Jamie. "The heels are a bit high. They might be uncomfortable."

"Try them on and see," said Serena. "You don't mind do you Kevin, or do you have other customers to serve?"

"No, no," answered Kevin, as he removed one of the sandals from the box. "I'll serve you until we're finished."

"Oh, I like the sound of that, don't you, Jamie?" said Serena, as she smiled and looked at Jamie. She repeated what Kevin said, "'I'll serve you until we're finished.'"

"That sounds wonderful," answered Jamie. She wiggled her toes and said, "and I think that you should be rewarded for your service, Kevin."

Kevin swallowed as he watched Jamie's wiggling toes. He gently held Jamie's calf and guided Jamie's foot into the sandal.

The sandal had eight to ten centimetre high heels and, although they weren't stilettos, Jamie was worried that she might stumble in them.

"Try the other one on," said Serena, so Kevin gently put the left sandal onto Jamie's left foot.

"Stand up, Jamie," said Serena, so Jamie stood up.

Jamie looked at herself in the provided mirror. The shoes did suit her outfit. She noticed how her buttocks seemed to jut out.

Serena said, "Oh, I like how they accentuate your buttocks, Jamie. Don't you, Kevin?"

Jamie saw Kevin looking at her buttocks. Kevin swallowed and answered, "Yes."

Jamie faced Kevin. She spread her legs slightly and asked, "Does this look good?"

By now, Kevin didn't hide that he was looking at the two women. He looked at Jamie's crotch, which was at his eye level. Jamie's trousers were comfortably tight. She would have a camel toe, if she had labia, but instead she had a smooth curve.

Kevin stared at Jamie's crotch. He said, "It looks very nice."

"Walk around," suggested Serena, so Jamie walked around the store.

Jamie was surprised that the shoes were comfortable despite the high-heels. She kept walking around and catching glimpses of herself in strategically positioned mirrors. She had to admit that the shoes looked good on her and she felt more confident and beautiful.

Jamie looked at Serena and noticed that Serena was still teasing Kevin. Kevin was fixated on what was visible under Serena's skirt. Serena would have had to pull aside her panties to give Kevin a better view. There was nothing subtle about her blatantly exposing herself to Kevin.

Jamie had to stand between them to get their attention.

Once Jamie had Serena's attention, Serena said, "They look good on you Jamie. Don't they Kevin?"

Kevin looked at Jamie's crotch and then at the shoes. He nodded.

"We'll take them thank you Kevin," said Serena as she closed her legs, stood up and adjusted her skirt. She said, "Be a doll, Kevin, and pack Jamie's black shoes into the box.

"Jamie, you can wear those home can't you?"

"Um... yes," answered Jamie.

Kevin packed Jamie's black shoes into the shoe box whilst Serena and Jamie waited at the checkout. Jamie whispered to Serena, "We have a problem."

"What is it?" asked Serena, who was now her usual efficient, professional self again.

"My credit card," answered Jamie. "It has 'Jim' written on it."

Serena sighed and asked, "When has any shop assistant looked at the name on the credit card? All they're interested in is the payment and the correct pin. If you're still worried, hold your thumb over your name when you tap the card on the machine. Kevin won't see a thing.

"No wait, let Kevin see your name. That will have him guessing for the rest of the day." Serena then laughed.

"No," said Jamie. "I couldn't do that to him. He's been so nice."

"You know what your trouble is, Jamie?" asked Serena. "You're too nice, but I'll accept that. Just hide your name, tap and pin."

Kevin applied a 10% staff discount to the price.

Jamie paid for the shoes and said, "You've been very helpful thank you, Kevin. Hopefully you'll see more of us another time."

Kevin swallowed, sighed and they said their goodbyes.

As Serena left the shop, she said, "See it was worth the effort for a discount.

"Do you think that he'll go out the back for a wank?"

"I hope so," answered Jamie. "Otherwise, he'll be too frustrated for the rest of the day, poor thing."

Serena laughed and then said, "Next time I'm going to wear a leather skirt without undies. That'll really get him going."

"Don't be so cruel," said Jamie.

"You should do the same," laughed Serena, "but wear some sexy undies."

They laughed and joked about how they'd tease Kevin, all the way to Serena's car. She opened the boot for Jamie, to deposit her shoe box, and said, "Get in, we've got a special shop to go to."

Jamie made sure that she kept her legs together as she climbed into Serena's car. They drove a short distance and Serena led Jamie into a small shop. A shop assistant said, "Serena, it's good to see you again. How may I help you?"

Serena had on her professional persona and said, "Hello Bethany. This is Jamie and she's here for a bra fitting."

"Wonderful, Jamie," said Bethany. "Go to the fitting rooms and take off your top. I'll get my measuring tape."

Serena guided Jamie to the fitting rooms. Jamie said, "I can't, Bethany will know that I'm a man."

Serena seemed angry and said, "First of all, Jamie, this is a special shop for special women like you. Also, you... are... a... woman. NOT, a man. So start acting like one."

Jamie felt totally reprimanded and took off her blouse. Bethany knocked on the door and asked, "May I come in?"

Serena looked at Jamie, who didn't say anything, so Serena answered, "Yes, please do, Bethany."

Bethany entered the fitting room. It was obvious that she could feel the tension and said, "Don't worry, Jamie. We've all gone through this. I remember my first bra fitting and I was as flat as a pancake. You, obviously, have a bit more than that. Now off with that sports bra and let's have a look."

Jamie took off her bra and let Bethany measure her chest.

Bethany said, "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you have beautiful nipples and... do I detect some budding?"

Jamie was still self conscious so Serena answered, "Yes, she's just started."

"Oh it's exciting, isn't it?" said Bethany. "You're currently a size 'A' cup. What size do you hope to achieve?"

Jamie looked at her breasts and said, "Um..."

Bethany waited patiently for an answer, but when one didn't eventuate, she said, "I suggest a 'B'. An 'A' cup looks huge at first but... everyone seems to return for a 'B' cup or bigger. May I suggest a 'B'?"