A Body Like Hers: Weeks Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um..." said Jamie.

"Yes," answered Serena on Jamie's behalf.

"Fingers crossed you'll get there," said Bethany, "but until then, may I suggest some breast forms?"

"Breast forms?" asked Jamie.

"Yes," answered Serena, "and a nice black bra to suit."

"I'll be right back," said Bethany as she left the fitting room.

"I'm sure you'll reach at least a 'B' cup," Serena encouraged Jamie.

Bethany returned with some breast forms. She asked, "With or without nipples?"

By then, Jamie was a little more relaxed. She was proud of her nipples so she answered, "With."

"Excellent," said Bethany. "Why not flaunt them if you've got them?

"Try this for comfort," said Bethany as she held up a black, lace brassiere.

Jamie put on the bra. Bethany made some minor adjustments. She fitted the breast forms into the bra and asked, "How does that feel?"

Jamie felt the slight weight of the breast forms in the bra. It felt good. She shimmied her chest and Bethany said, "You go girl."

Jamie felt encouraged. It felt nice to have some weight on her chest. She looked at herself in the mirror and the breasts looked natural. She said, "It feels..."

"Strange but nice?" asked Bethany.

"Yes," answered Jamie.

"We'll take them thank you, Bethany," said Serena. She then said, "Jamie, get dressed. You'll wear them home. We've got more shopping to do."

Jamie put on her blouse as Bethany wrapped up Jamie's sports bra.

Jamie paid Bethany for the bra and breast forms and they said their good byes.

Serena drove back to the mall and said, "Just a few more stops. Are you okay with that, Jamie?"

"Yes," answered Jamie. Jamie felt more relaxed and comfortable walking in public as a woman.

Serena led Jamie to a jewellery store. She acquired a shop assistant's attention and asked, "Do you have time to pierce Jamie's ears now?"

"Yes of course," answered the pretty shop assistant. "Do you want ring or stud sleepers?"

"Um..." said Jamie and looked to Serena for advice.

"May I suggest rings?" asked the shop assistant. "They're easier to keep clean than studs."

"Okay, rings please," answered Jamie.

The shop assistant cleaned and marked Jamie's earlobes and showed Jamie some earrings. She said, "These are nine carat gold. I like their intricate pattern: they look so cute. Alternatively, there are these smooth earrings. They're both nine carat and are the same price."

"I'll have those please," said Jamie, as she pointed to the earrings with the intricate pattern.

The shop assistant handed Jamie a hand mirror and asked, "Would you like the holes where I've marked your earlobes?"

Jamie looked at the marks. She was wondering if she should have earrings at all. Serena moved her head close to Jamie and whispered, "If you don't like them then the holes will close over if you don't wear earrings."

Jamie nodded so the shop assistant said, "Good. This will make the holes and then I'll put in the earrings. That may hurt a little bit but the pain will go away, if you properly look after the piercings. Okay?"

Jamie nodded so the shop assistant punched a hole in Jamie right ear. Jamie jumped and the shop assistant said, "Don't worry. Everyone jumps. I think it's more of the sound than the pain." She efficiently passed an earring through the hole and clasped it. She did the same with Jamie's left ear. She wiped both earrings with alcohol wipes, as she rotated the earrings through the holes, and said, "All done.

"You need to leave the sleepers in for at least two weeks. You also need to wipe the holes with these alcohol wipes, at least morning and night for a few weeks. You also need to pass the rings through the holes so that the skin doesn't adhere to the gold. Okay?"

"Yes," answered Jamie, as she looked at her new earrings in the mirror. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," said the shop assistant. "You can come back and choose some other earrings in a few weeks.

"And remember, if you have any trouble, come and see us. We can always help but you shouldn't have any problems as long as you keep the holes clean."

"Thank you," said Jamie, as she kept looking at her earrings. She had to admit, they looked beautiful and very feminine. She was very happy with her new look.

"Come on," said Serena. "You can ogle yourself when we get home."

Jamie paid for the earrings and they left the store. Serena asked, "Do your feet hurt?"

"No, not at all," answered Jamie. "The shoes are surprisingly comfortable."

"Good," said Serena and guided Jamie towards some clothes shops.

Jamie paused and asked, "Couldn't we just buy the shoes?"

"My dear Jamie," said Serena with a smile. "Women shop till they drop. Besides, as I said, you can't keep wearing my clothes. You need some of your own."

They moved from shop to shop, buying clothes for Jamie. After hours of shopping Jamie said, "Isn't this enough?"

Serena looked at the bags of clothes that they were both holding and said, "Alright, let's put these in the car. We have one more shop to visit."

They deposited the clothes into the boot of Serena's car. Serena pulled some reusable shopping bags out of the boot and said, "We need to pick up a few things for dinner."

Jamie pushed the shopping trolley, through the supermarket, as Serena chose items off the shelves. To Jamie, they seemed to wander down each aisle even if they didn't pick out any items off that aisle's shelves. Jamie leant her elbows on the shopping trolley as she slowly pushed it along, beside Serena.

Serena said, "Don't slouch, Jamie. Slouching is for bored, ugly people. You are a vibrant, beautiful woman. Stand up straight and show off that beautiful body of yours. Push out those breasts, you should be proud of them, not trying to hide them behind your arms."

Jamie stood up straight and continued to push the trolley.

Serena said, "Oh, I forgot to buy Poppy seeds. Could you go get some please, Jamie? I think that they're in aisle six or seven and choose the best valued ones, please"

Jamie wandered to aisle six and looked for the Poppy seeds. She was concentrating on finding the seeds, but did notice that a man was watching her. She glanced up at him, who smiled. Jamie smiled back, and kept searching for the elusive Poppy seeds.

Jamie found them in aisle seven and was working out which was the best value when the man walked past her again. She smiled at him and keep concentrating on the Poppy seeds, when the man said, "Those are the better option, in my opinion."

Jamie looked at the man, who was smiling and asked, "Why?"

The man smiled and answered, "They have a cheaper unit price and the container seals well. How many seeds do you need?"

Jamie wondered how she was going to get this man to leave her alone. She answered, "I don't know. My wife asked me to buy some, but I don't know what she'll use them for."

The man was visibly disappointed and said, "Well... I still think that those are the better buy. Have a nice day."

Jamie smiled to herself, took the suggested Poppy seeds, said, "Thank you. I hope that you have a lovely day," and returned to Serena.

They drove home and unpacked the car. Jamie collapsed onto the bed and said, "I'm exhausted. I didn't realise that shopping was so hard."

Serena laughed and asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes," answered Jamie, "Immensely."

"Good, so did I," said Serena. "You go and clean your earrings, I'll make us some lunch. Then we can dress Barbie with all these new clothes."

After lunch, Serena dressed Jamie in her new outfits. Jamie wore blouses, slacks, skirts (even a black leather skirt in case they wanted to tease Kevin or go clubbing), summer dresses, cocktail dresses, jeans and knitted tops. It was well into nighttime by the time Serena had dressed Jamie, or Barbie, through the entire ensemble.

Jamie collapsed onto the bed after she took off her pair of jeans and knitted top. Serena joined her and said, "Thank you, Jamie. I had so much fun today. I really hope that you enjoyed yourself?"

"I did," answered Jamie. "It's been a wonderful day. I've had so much fun, but where am I going to put all these clothes?"

Serena said, "Well, we can put them in the wardrobe in the spare room until you find your own place."

Jamie laid dead still. This was the first time that Serena had indicated that Jamie would be moving out. She looked at Serena.

Serena must have seen the look of dread on Jamie's face and said, "Don't worry. You can stay here as long as you like, but remember, we're not in a relationship. We're very good fuck buddies, but I'm not in love with you. I like my independence and no-one will take that away from me. Okay?"

Jamie nodded and said, "Okay." She felt better. She now knew that Serena wouldn't just throw her out.

"Did you really enjoy yourself?" asked Serena.

"Yes, of course," answered Jamie.

"Even the grocery shopping?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Jamie. "Did I tell you that a man tried to chat me up?"

"You didn't and did he?" asked Serena with a smile.

"Yes, but he lost interest when I told him that I was shopping for my wife," said Jamie.

Serena laughed. She then said, "Well, I guess you can always find him again if you become more interested in him."

Jamie laughed with Serena until Serena said, "I'm glad that you enjoyed grocery shopping because... I... I'd like you to do it for us."

"Each week?" asked Jamie, "By myself?"

"Yes... and yes," answered Serena. "That's the last lesson that you need to learn to be a good maid."

Jamie laid on the bed thinking. She was previously heady with all the shopping, but now she was sober with the idea of regularly shopping by herself. She thought of how she felt in the grocery store and realised that she felt fine, wandering the aisles looking for things. She now realised that the Poppy seeds was a test that Serena had set her, to see if she was comfortable shopping by herself.

Jamie asked, "What will I wear?"

"Casual, or smart casual. You now have plenty of outfits to choose from," answered Serena.

"Do you feel anxious about shopping?"

"A bit," answered Jamie.

"Is it being alone in public, dressed as a woman or the actual shopping for groceries that makes you anxious?" asked Serena.

"Um..." hesitated Jamie. "I guess... I guess it's a little bit of each but, when I think about today, it was fun and I wasn't anxious about being dressed as a woman, unless I thought about it."

"Don't worry, Honey," reassured Serena. "You did wonderfully today and it'll only get better the more you practice. Who knows, you might even pick up a man, or another woman."

Jamie laughed and then thought, 'Shopping might be the easiest way to find another partner.' She said, "Okay, I'll give it a go. Maybe I'll bring home someone for us both to play with?"

Serena laughed and said, "I don't need help finding fuck buddies, but thank you for the offer.

"Now, let's have some dinner and then we can fuck."

Jamie changed out of her new clothes into her pink negligee and stored her clothes, in the cupboard, in the spare room, as Serena prepared dinner. Jamie loved the feel of the clothes. She caressed her fingers on the material. She even brushed some of the material over her skin. The material felt so cool and sensual as it slid over her breasts and waist.

Serena gave Jamie a Sildenafil before they ate the dinner, that Serena had prepared. After Jamie rinsed the plates and stacked them in the dishwasher, Serena guided Jamie into the bedroom. She said, "One last Barbie dress-up before we hop into bed."

Serena undressed Jamie, but left her new earrings. She then dressed Jamie in a pink teddy. She tucked Jamie's penis into the crotch of the teddy and then guided her into bed.

Jamie loved the feeling of the lingerie. She felt so sexy and feminine, especially when Serena pushed aside the plunging neckline and sucked her nipples. Jamie tried to caress Serena but Serena said, "Not tonight my dear. Tonight you shall be rewarded for your bravery today and how well you performed, when we went shopping.

"Tonight, I'm the man and you will be my beautiful woman. I'm going to fuck my lady friend until she can't take anymore, or more likely, until I've had enough."

Jamie laughed but then gasped as she watched Serena push the pony end of the Realdoe, More, strapless, strap-on dildo into her vagina. There was a slurping sound as the bulb slid into Serena. Jamie was excited and then sighed as Serena nearly sucked the whole of Jamie's left breast into her mouth.

Jamie felt the dido press against her legs as Serena continued to suck and fondle Jamie's breasts and nipples. Jamie tried to caress Serena but Serena gently pushed away Jamie's hands. Jamie felt her pre-ejaculate dribbling out of her 'clitoris', soaking the gusset of the teddy.

Jamie was overcome with desire until she felt Serena shift position. Serena lifted Jamie's legs onto her shoulders. She pushed the crotch of the teddy to the side and then pressed the tip of the dildo against Jamie's anus. Jamie was still lubricated from her morning douche and the tip of the dildo easily slipped into Jamie's anus.

Jamie's sphincter welcomed the invasion and so did Jamie. Jamie sighed as Serena pushed the shaft of the dildo further into Jamie. She kept pushing and Jamie kept sighing until Serena's belly hit Jamie's.

Serena slowly pulled back and the dildo eased its way out of Jamie's bottom. Jamie sighed and said, "Please fuck me hard."

"Okay," said Serena and thrust in and out of Jamie as fast as she could.

Jamie's grunts become squeals as she felt that wonderful feeling build up inside. Pre-ejaculate streamed out of her 'clitoris'. She wondered if she would ejaculate or have an orgasm just from her P-spot being stimulated.

Serena grunted just as Jamie was about to come. Serena eased back on her thrusting as she recovered from her orgasm. Jamie felt wonderful with the slow stimulation and then cried out as Serena turned on the vibrator in the Realdoe dildo.

Serena thrust fast and hard, in and out of Jamie. Jamie felt her orgasm building. Sure enough, Jamie came and her juices sprayed out of her 'clitoris'. She squealed as she came. She felt herself loose consciousness as she had multiple orgasms.

Jamie regained consciousness when she felt Serena pull the dildo out of her bottom. She cried out as she felt empty. She felt the cool air rush into her rectum. Her sphincter slowly contracted.

Jamie felt the bed move and realised that Serena had laid down beside her. She looked at Serena, who was breathing heavily. Serena looked at Jamie and laughed as she said, "That was fantastic. I'm going to have to be the male of this relationship more often."

"Please do," said Jamie and they both laughed.

~~~

Jamie's ears healed nicely. Her breasts continued to grow. She mostly wore the French maid outfits at Serena's when she cleaned, cooked, did the laundry and made the bed. She wore smart casual clothes as she did the grocery shopping, a couple of times a week. She wore the nipple suckers, sports bra, period panties and waist-cincher to bed.

She was enjoying her new life especially when being buggered by Romain every Thursday or pegged by Serena with the Realdoe, dildo. Jamie's life was wonderful and she was very happy being Serena's French maid.

######

To be continued...