A Bodyguard's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Koraq leaned down and squeezed her captive's breasts harshly through her silken brassiere. Bound and gagged as she was, Illeisiel could only squirm and groan as she squeezed her legs together as tightly as she could.

"Well," the ork said as she moved to the light panel and activated the lowest setting, casting the room in dim light. "Now we're going to have a little chat about your attitude and the way you treat me."

Lady Saylian stared daggers at her. Koraq smirked at the continued defiance and, with a quick motion, slapped her hard across the face. Her ward had a dazed expression as Koraq tangled her fingers in the elf's hair and gripped tightly, pulling her head back painfully.

"That is exactly what I'm talking about," she growled. "You will look at me with respect, got it slut?"

Illeisiel jerked her head in a slight nod. Her eyes were watering from the painful slap and hair pulling. She looked less defiant and more fearful now.

"Good," Koraq declared. She smiled suddenly and whispered as if sharing a secret, "I can smell your arousal, you know."

Illeisiel went still as her cheeks flushed.

Koraq released her and went into the bathroom, shutting off the tub water and releasing the drain. She stripped down to her underclothes as she made her way back to the bed, gazing at her captive ward and reveling in the moment. Illeisiel still wore her underwear and Koraq enjoyed the anticipation of personally seeing what lay beneath rather than through a vid screen.

The ork stood at the foot of the bed in just her tight bra and panties. Her grey skin, almost completely covered in tattoos representing her history and accomplishments, rippled as her muscles stretched and contracted with each movement, forming a living canvas both beautiful and fierce in appearance. She rolled her bra up and off in a practiced motion, feeling relief as her breasts were freed. Though not overly large, Koraq preferred to keep them bound to more easily move in combat. Next, she slid her plain, male style briefs down her muscular thighs. As she did, her cock, which had been bulging the front of the cloth, effectively trapped, sprang fully from her sheath. She stood allowing her semi-hard cock to slap against her thigh. Illeisiel's eyes widened at the alien appearance and she began struggling against her bonds with renewed effort.

Koraq's cock was long and spear shaped, the head narrowing to a pointed tip. It was a fleshy pink color, smooth except for a series of slight bumps that covered the base and continued in a ridge along the underside. They ended at the crown of the head, and dark veins were visible along the slick shaft. Koraq shifted her hips, allowing her turgid organ to sway, and chuckled at her captive's response.

"Earlier tonight," Koraq began as she sauntered to Illeisiel's feet, "you made light of my embarrassment." She pulled one of her knives from the nightstand and laid it gently but firmly against the smooth skin of the elf's outer thigh. Illeisiel tensed and immediately stopped squirming. "A little of your own ought to even the score."

Koraq grinned and traced the sharp point of the blade across the bound girl's pale skin, first towards her knee then back down to her waist. Goosebumps rose all over Illeisiel's legs as she followed the blade nervously with wide eyes. Koraq slipped the blade under the waist of her expensive silken underwear and pushed forward allowing the sharp edge to slice through the cloth. She moved the knife to her left hand and started her teasing on that side. She moved agonizingly slowly, allowing her captive to feel the cold metal sliding across her skin. After slicing through the left waistband of Illeisiel's underwear, Koraq pinched them by the crotch and slid them off.

The ork marveled at the sight before her. Perfectly pale skin with sparse golden hair trimmed short. Smooth, puffy lips held tightly closed, clit neatly hidden away. A thin drool of liquid escaped from between the lips. Koraq could feel the slick wetness soaking through the panties between her fingers and she held them up in front of her ward's face so she could see the how damp they were.

"Seems like you're already getting into the spirit of the lesson."

Illeisiel looked away, blushing. Koraq chuckled and rubbed the wet crotch just beneath the girl's nose, smearing her own juices across her face, before tossing the panties to the floor.

Koraq moved Illeisiel's knees up and away, spreading her legs wide as she squirmed with embarrassment. She placed the point of the blade against Illeisiel's stomach and pushed down slowly, forcing the girl to suck in to avoid cutting herself. Koraq held it there until the elf's stomach trembled from the effort and her eyes pleaded with her captor. The ork relented and started teasing the blade across her skin again, this time towards her chest. She moved between her captive's breasts and sliced the cloth there, then moved along her delicate collarbone to cut away the thin bra straps. She pulled the ruined garment from Illeisiel, throwing it aside as she moved to put her knife away on the nightstand, not peeking as she did so. She turned back to regard her now fully exposed captive and admired her small, perky breasts.

Koraq pushed Illeisiel's knees back together and flipped her over roughly. With her legs bound as they were below her and her head resting on the bed, this left the elf's small ass on display. The ork bent over her then, her hard erection digging into the girl's beautiful ass as her breasts pushed into her back.

"I'm going to spank you now," she whispered into Illeisiel's ear. "Try not to squirm too much, we wouldn't want to leave marks anywhere hard to cover up."

With that Koraq stood and grabbed the flogger from her kit. She waited a moment, letting the anticipation build, before taking a practice swing against the mattress. The loud snap caused Illeisiel to jerk then relax as she realized she hadn't been hit. Koraq used that moment of relief to lay the first actual strike, bringing the flogger down hard on Illeisiel's pale ass. The long, thin strips of leather slapped against that perfect ass with a satisfying sound. The bound girl's scream was muffled by the gag as she jerked from the sharp, unexpected pain. Koraq silently counted to five then laid another strike across the girls rapidly reddening ass.

Koraq spaced her swings out in an unpredictable pattern, sometimes counting as high as ten between strikes, and occasionally hitting Illeisiel with two in quick succession. The delicate elf screamed and cried, jerking at each of the ork's strikes. The erratic crack of the flog and the numerous yelps and moans that escaped from the bound elf, hardened the ork's cock further until it jutted forward. Koraq continued for several minutes until her captive's screaming devolved into grunts and then only mewling whimpers. The ork would strike and the elf would jerk and moan; however, she never rolled away from the blows, and in fact jutted her ass out for the next stroke if Koraq took more than a moment's pause. Both women were sweating and breathing hard, Koraq more from excitement than exertion. Illeisiel's formerly pale ass was now red and tender looking with irregular raised lines from the leather strips. The elf's inner thighs had become slick.

Koraq tossed the flog on the bed and rummaged in her kit. The first object she pulled out was a bottle of clear liquid. The label proclaimed in bold lettering Frostfire Personal Lubricant: Embrace the Burn! and Koraq knew from an earlier experiment that it would not affect her tougher than normal skin. The second was a butt plug made of a nanite silicate; it could be hard as steel or soft and flexible as silicon and morphed into several preconfigured custom shapes. Currently the plug was about as wide as Koraq's thumb and as long as her middle finger, with the rest of the mass gathered in a hard ball on the bottom of the plug where a small control was attached. Koraq dropped it between Illeisiel's feet and squirt a large dollop of the lube on the small elf's sensitive ass. Her ward flinched at the cold sensation at first, but soon relaxed as the ork worked the soothing liquid into her ass cheeks, back, and thighs. She lifted Illeisiel into a kneeling position so she could work it into her chest and stomach as well, coating her in the slick oil. After a moment, Illeisiel began to squirm and whimper again as the soothing coolness shifted into a warm tingle before heating into a prickling, burning sensation.

"Is that uncomfortable?" Koraq asked with a smirk. The elf nodded vigorously and let out a half moan, half whimper. She slumped forward again as this new sensation transformed her stinging, slightly numb ass into an inferno that pulsed with every heartbeat.

"Well, let's see if we can't take your mind off it," Koraq said with a smile as she squirt another dollop of lube on the squirming girls ass and began to massage it liberally around her puckered sphincter and down into her already soaked pussy lips. She made sure to reach between the elf's lips to coat and flick her clit. Illeisiel's hips began to rock a little unconsciously at the stimulation but stopped quickly as the heat began to build and she realized what was about to happen. Koraq continued to caress her captive's sensitive flesh as it began to burn and Illeisiel's whimpers became chocking sobs as she tried to gulp breaths around her gag. She had begun to move back and forth rhythmical in a vain attempt to cool her burning flesh.

Koraq moved to slide a finger into the writhing girls pussy but stopped as she brushed over the elf's intact hymen. She was surprised it was still there. She had thought Illeisiel would have broken it by now, going by the things she had done in the assumed privacy of her bedroom, though now that Koraq thought about it she had never seen her penetrate herself with any of her dildoes or vibrators.

Illeisiel stiffened at the feeling of the ork fingering her maidenhead. She began to shake her head vigorously as she yelled around the gag and tried to squirm away from the invading finger. There was more than fear on her face now; a combination of desperation and nervous uncertainty.

Koraq grabbed the flog with her free hand and slapped it hard across the girls lower back and ass; harder than she had before. "Be still!" she growled as the crying girl stiffened from the pain.

Koraq continued to work the lube into her captive's sensitive flesh until the heat began to build. She rubbed at Illeisiel's clit and waited as her back began to arch from the intense sensation. When the ork judged that the heat had reached its peak, she jammed her finger into the small elf's tight asshole. She only got about halfway to her second knuckle before Illeisiel seized up, her muscles straining and her neck and face blushing red as an orgasm surged through her. The abused girl let out a sound midway between a groan and a grunt that lasted several long seconds. Koraq prolonged the orgasm by slowly pushing her finger deeper into the girl's anus until her knuckles rested against her swollen ass cheeks. A moment later, Illeisiel collapsed onto the bed, limp and panting.

Koraq worked her finger in and out a few times to loosen the tight hole then removed her finger and slowly forced the plug into Illeisiel's ass. It slipped in with a little work and she twisted it a few times to seat it snugly.

The ork made her way to the other side of the bed and slid Illeisiel to the edge by grabbing a fistful of her long, golden hair to use as a handle. She flipped the limp girl over and positioned her so her head hung back over the side, her hair dangling on the floor. The elf grunted and gasped around her gag as she was jarred out of her post orgasmic state. Koraq unbuckled the gag and slid if free from Illeisiel's mouth. It was covered in spit and drool. Immediately the elf began to gulp air into her suddenly empty mouth as she worked her jaw. Koraq slapped her ward a couple times on the cheek, just hard enough to get her attention, as she began to use her free hand to idly pinch and twist the bound girl's tiny nipples.

"You see this, slut?" she asked as she held the gag next to her now fully erect cock; her hardness was easily twice as long as the phallic plug. Illeisiel's eyes went wide at the sight. "You're gonna swallow every centimeter," the ork continued, "so you better breathe while you can." And with that she tossed the gag on the floor and began to rub her cock in the drool that had leaked out of Illeisiel's mouth and down her face.

The bound girl attempted to plead with Koraq, but with the offending member rubbing against her and her throat hoarse from her screams, she produced nothing decipherable.

Once Koraq's cock was sufficiently wet, she forced her captives mouth open and started working the first few centimeters in and out of the elf's straining mouth. She gave the girl a few moments to get used to the rhythm before she went any further. Koraq began to slowly pump her cock deeper with every couple of thrusts until about half of it was in the girl's wet mouth and she hit the back of her throat. She pinched Illeisiel's nipples hard, her nails digging into the sensitive flesh, and growled out, "Take a deep breath, bitch!" before thrusting into her throat. The elf gagged on the intrusion and tried to cough but couldn't. Koraq held her cock deep in her ward's throat until she stopped struggling. She pulled out just enough for Illeisiel to suck in a lungful of air, then plugged her back up. She enjoyed the sensation of Illeisiel's throat working around her cock. Koraq worked in slow, rhythmic thrusts in and out of her mouth.

Every minute or so, Koraq would pull out enough for Illeisiel to gulp down another breath, and then she would continue; the choking coughs coming less and less as the elf became accustomed to the steady rhythm. She was a few minutes into this pattern when she leaned over and pushed the elf's bound legs apart, spreading her wide and holding her like that for a moment. She reached out and grabbed the flog in one hand and detached the small control from the bottom of the butt plug with the other. She keyed a button on the control that caused the mass at the bottom of the butt plug to begin shrinking as it flowed inward, increasing the length and thickness of the plug in short bursts as its shape reconfigured. Illeisiel moaned around Koraq's cock and her knees moved together in discomfort.

At that movement, Koraq slapped the flog across Illeisiel's breasts and yelled, "Keep your knees apart, slut!"

The elf yelped in surprise but shakily forced her legs back apart. Koraq kept thrusting until the control buzzed letting her know the adjustment was complete. The plug would now be fifteen centimeters long and nearly five centimeters at its widest point near the tip. Well past the elf's tight sphincter, this bulge was egg shaped and smooth. During its adjustment, it would have also released a load of bio-nanites that would travel through the elf's intestines, destroying all traces of waste before eventually dissolving.

Koraq chuckled and triggered the next alteration on the control, causing the nanites to begin adjusting the mass of the egg to an ever-lowering position on the shaft, effectively making it feel as if it was slowly being pulled out with the added effect of pushing the plug more firmly in place. As the lump neared the base of the plug it shrank in size, the mass reforming at the tip of the shaft to begin the process again. This pseudo reverse-fucking would continue until Koraq triggered the next configuration. Throughout all of this the elf had been squirming and moaning but her legs stayed spread wide, though they trembled visibly.

Koraq could feel herself getting close. She picked up her pace, thrusting into Illeisiel's mouth with wild abandon. The abused girl began gagging again at the forceful pounding her throat was taking. Koraq admired the way the elf's slender neck bulged from the massive invasion. The physical and visual stimulation was too much and she reached her peak. She gave one last deep thrust, seating herself fully into her captive's tight throat, and spewed her cum directly down Illeisiel's gullet.

The elf began franticly swallowing, trying to clear her throat so she could breathe. Koraq kept herself snugly in place as she released stream after powerful stream down the squirming girl's throat. It was nearly a minute before she was done and she was enjoying the lingering sensation until Illeisiel's chest began to buck with her final attempts to draw breath.

Koraq pulled her drenched cock from the elf's mouth and let her gulp ragged lungfuls of air between coughs. Her captive worked her sore jaw as she finished catching her breath. Spit and drool covered her face and she no longer looked like the regal elf from earlier; she looked like a well used slut.

Koraq pushed her fully onto the bed so her neck could rest and climbed up to straddle her face. "Lick me," she demanded as she lowered her pussy over the still gasping girl and pressed her sweaty ass into her face.

There was almost no hesitation as the slut began to lick her wet slit. Koraq leaned forward and began playing with the girl's pussy. It was wet and swollen from the burning lube and Koraq's earlier attentions. Each place the elf licked on her, the ork fondled and caressed in return. It wasn't long before Illeisiel discovered this and she began to guide her tormentor's movements. She would work her way up Koraq's lips until she was sucking and licking on the base of Koraq's sheath, where a clit would be on most other races, then after a moment would make her way back down. The bound girl was masturbating by proxy.

Koraq could tell her slut was getting close now. She began to rub more forcefully as she used her free hand to pinch and slap Illeisiel's breasts and stomach. She squeezed the elf's head between her thighs, locking her in place, as her hips began to rock back and forth. Koraq focused her attentions on the girl's clit, pulling back the hood and gently dragging her nail over the exposed nub. Illeisiel's breaths came in ragged gulps as her orgasm approached, and her head fell back, her task forgotten.

All at once, a quiver shook her body as her release overcame her. At the same moment, Koraq snatched up the flog and cracked it down hard on the elf's now engorged, pulsing clit. Once, twice, three times she struck, with quick, powerful blows, before the abused girl's legs snapped together out of reflex. The small girl jerked and spasmed as her orgasm redoubled from each hit, a stream of liquid exploding out of her to soak the bedsheets. She thrashed from side to side but was trapped between the large ork's muscular thighs.

The elf writhed as her orgasm surged through her. Her muscles spasmed and, gradually, slackened, her body falling limp. Koraq climbed off her and saw that she had passed out.

The ork smirked, happy with the outcome, she needed a few moments to prepare anyway.

After all, she thought, the night is just beginning.

*******************

Koraq admired the sleeping elf before her for a moment. So far this was going better than she could have hoped, but she needed to hurry before her soon-to-be slave woke up.

She retrieved the gag from the floor, made her way to the bathroom, and washed it in the sink. She dried it on a towel and moved to put it back in her kit. Koraq spied Illeisiel's sliced underwear on the floor as she came out of the bathroom and smirked. She retrieved the wet garment and put it in an empty fold in the cloth of her kit. A souvenir, she thought as she smiled to herself.

Koraq re-entered the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water. She moved to Illeisiel and, gently so as not to wake her, cleaned her face. When she was done she rinsed the cloth again, leaving it in the sink for latter.