A Bodyguard's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illeisiel nodded, but a look of discomfort flitting across her face stopped her short. Koraq felt a momentary tightness in her core as the Oath alerted her to resistance. Compelled to obey, the elf mumbled a defeated, "Yes, Mistress."

Koraq continued, ignoring the pause. "You do not have permission to complain. Your body is mine now, slut. You want to piss? You ask for my permission. You want to cum? You beg me enough and I'll consider it. I own you. You got that slave?"

Illeisiel wore an expression of frightened disbelief, though her freshly erect nipples and unfocused eyes alluded to her true feelings. "Yes, Mistress," she murmured, her voice thick with arousal.

"Good," the ork replied, climbing off of her new slut and standing. "Go draw the bath and wait for me. I expect to see you kneeling on the floor when I get in there."

Koraq smirked as her slave slid meekly off the bed and scurried to the bathroom, the butt plug still in her ass causing her to walk with a bit of a waddle while she held a hand tightly to her mound to prevent the ork's cum from leaking out and down her thighs.

Koraq moved to the door and re-keyed the biometric lock, unsealing the bedroom. She walked naked through the apartment to her own room, her still wet cock swaying with every step, and retrieved from under her bed, a long, thin case. Striding back through her slave's room, she entered the bathroom and set the case on the counter.

Illeisiel was kneeling on the bathroom floor as expected, one hand still pressed firmly into her crotch in an attempt to prevent herself leaking all over the floor; surprisingly little cum had escaped. Koraq moved behind her, and, with her foot against the back of the elf's head, pushed her slowly to the floor. She held her there as a sign of dominance, her foot pressed into the petite girl's neck and back.

"Do you need to empty yourself, little slave?" Koraq asked in a teasing tone.

Her slave nodded slightly and her reply came out in a muffled voice. "Yes, Mistress."

Koraq repositioned her foot under the elf's stomach and flipped her onto her back. She rested her foot on her chest and used her toes to squeeze one of her abused nipples.

"Well, go ahead," she taunted. "Ask."

Illeisiel's face flushed in embarrassment, she had never in her life had to ask to use the toilet. "Can I...," she paused, reconsidering, then tried again. "May this slave use the toilet?"

Koraq gave her a broad, toothy grin. "Yes, but only 'cause you asked so nicely." She removed her foot and allowed her slave to sit up. When Illeisiel made to stand, Koraq bent down and slapped her inflamed ass with enough force to knock her back down and slide her across the floor. The elf shrieked in pain and curled up on herself.

"I didn't say you could stand, bitch!" Koraq yelled. "Crawl like a dog."

Illeisiel lifted herself on trembling limbs and shuffled to the toilet, rivulets of Koraq's seed leaking from her swollen cunt now that her hand no longer held it back. When she reached the toilet, the elf glanced at her mistress for direction. The ork gestured for her to climb up and sit, and she obeyed.

Koraq approached her slave, slipping her hand between her thighs to gather their combined cum on her fingers and spread her open. More cum slid from the elf as she released her muscles. As she relaxed, Illeisiel released a heavy stream of piss, further soaking her mistress' hand.

While her slave was lost in her relief, Koraq brought her cum and piss soaked hand up and smeared it liberally across the elf's face. The degraded girl shuddered in humiliation and her stream of piss became erratic as she reached the edge of an orgasm but couldn't tip over it as her Oath restricted her.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?" Koraq teased as she straightened to her full hight.

"Very much, Mistress," Illeisiel moaned.

Koraq grasped her semi-flaccid, still wet cock in her unsoiled hand and positioned it at her slaves mouth. Instinctively, Illeisiel opened her mouth, knowing what her Mistress wanted of her, and sealed her lips around the smooth head. Koraq sighed as she began to empty her full bladder. She had been holding her piss in all afternoon and she was quite full.

Illeisiel was swallowing franticly, trying her best to let none of her Mistress' piss escape, though thin rivulets leaked from the corners of her mouth to drip down her chin. Her face and chest were bright red with shame and humiliation, and her legs and stomach shook with the effort of her building pleasure. Mouthful after mouthful of the bitter liquid went down her throat as she struggled to breathe between gulps. Finally, after an excruciatingly long time, her Mistress' bladder was empty.

Illeisiel began to suck and lick her Mistress' delicious cock, but the ork pulled away from her and moved to the case she had left on the sink. Koraq cleaned her hands with the still damp cloth and popped the latches on the case. Inside was a black silicone elastomer suit she had had made with her slave's measurements. It was a soft, latex like, skin tight substance that looked slick and shiny.

"Come over here, slut, and put this on," Koraq demanded.

Illeisiel stood shakily and shuffled slowly over. She hesitantly reached for the garment before pausing. "But Mistress," she whined, "I'm dirty. Can I bathe first?"

Koraq slapped her across the face, hard. "You're a nasty bitch, remember? So, I'm going to let you stew in cum, sweat, and piss until that's all you are. My own personal little cum and piss dump."

Illeisiel shook her head quickly, her eyes full of fear and lust, "Yes, Mistress." She examined the suit, discovering that it was a large one piece with a zipper up the back, then stepped into the tight garment. Once her feet were in place, she began to pull the tight suit up her body. Koraq watched for a moment as she struggled to get her arms into the sleeves before stepping forward and roughly tugging it into place. She zipped up the back, turning her around to examine it's fit.

The suit was black all over except for the transparent section that stretched from above her small breasts, following the contours of her petite body to her crotch. A large ring encircled each of her breasts, leaving them exposed, and a sealed slit at the crotch could be opened to allow access to her dripping pussy and plugged ass.

Koraq pulled the clear suction cups from the case and twisted them onto the rings around her slave's tits, sealing them closed while still allowing her to see what lay beneath. She twisted a thin nob on the back of the collar and the suit tightened considerably until it was like a second skin, smooth yet flexible. Illeisiel fidgeted at the unusual sensation and was forced to take shallow breaths as the tight material restricted her.

Next, Koraq reached into the case and pulled out a black leather hood and a gag with teeth indentions and a number of breathing holes. She gathered her slave's hair into a tight tail and fed it through the hole in the back of the hood, then stretched the hood over the girl's head. It was a tight fit and she made liberal use of the cum, piss, and sweat covering her face, using them as lube while rolling the hood down. The hood covered her neck and flared out to her collarbones once it was in place. There was only one hole in the front of the hood, an oval that allowed easy access to her mouth, and the rest of her head was completely covered by the black, nearly soundproof material.

Illeisiel's mouth was open as she adjusted to breathing without being able to use her nose. Koraq took advantage of her slave's predicament, leaning down and kissing her. The elf leaned into the kiss, accepting the ork's tongue into her mouth as her tusks dug into her lips. Koraq could taste the cum and sweat smeared across her slave's lips.

Illeisiel moaned and tried to pull back, but Koraq held her tight. She realized that with the hood in place she was blocking her slave's only way to breathe. She sucked in a lungful of air through her nose and, sealing their lips together, breathed into the elf's mouth. Her slave shuddered from how submissive the act made her feel. Koraq continued to breathe for her slut for long moments as they kissed; giving her only infrequent tastes, making her work for them.

Eventually, Koraq pulled back, leaving Illeisiel gasping for fresh air. She used the moment to insert her slave's new gag. The indentions on the inside allowed her slave to close her mouth almost completely but forced her to breathe through its four wide holes. She pulled the wide strip of leather around her captive's head and secured it in place.

Koraq stepped back and admired her now completely encased slave. She was truly bound now, her senses fully cut off from her surroundings.

Koraq positioned her next to the tub and pushed her down to her knees. She climbed into the warm water and began washing herself. Her abdominal muscles were becoming sore from holding her flaccid cock out of her sheath for so long, so she focused on it first. Once her cock was clean, she relaxed, allowing it to slide back within her.

The ork allowed herself to relax in the tub for a bit, enjoying the quiet and the soothing water. Her mind drifted over her accomplishment this night as she gazed at the fuck-slut kneeling patiently an arm's length away. She thought of all the things she had learned on the net as she prepared for this night. All the things she had yet to submit her ward to. All the pleasures she planned to show the elf. She thought of the bondage clubs she had read about and how she could show off her slut in her suit without anyone knowing who she really was. No one would ever suspect that her obedient little bitch was actually the high and mighty Lady Saylian.

Deciding she better get out before she fell asleep in the soothing bath, Koraq reached over and arranged her slave so she was on her hands and knees. She climbed out of the tub and sat on the girl like a stool as she dried herself and ran a brush through her wet hair.

Koraq stood and looked down at her ward. I should get a collar and leash, she thought and suddenly regretted not having thought of it before. Oh, well, she mused, another time.

Koraq picked up the kneeling girl and carried her like a pet to the bed, Turning off the lights as she passed the panel. She laid her down on one side, then climbed under the covers of the other. She enjoyed the softer mattress of her new bed and snuggled up against her slave, asleep within moments.

Illeisiel lay awake for a while, her restrictive suit making it difficult to move comfortably, let alone breathe normally. She reflected on the events of the night, trying to decide how things could have gone differently. She was only slightly surprised to find that she wouldn't have changed any of it even if she could.

It took a while, but eventually she too drifted into a content slumber.